Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:01 am

Aleksandr stood there in the Tavern bored out of his mind. He looked over at a pirate that has been staring at him for a long time. Aleksandr tasted the Rum an spat it on the floor. "How do you Pirates drink this...this SIN!" he says in his noticeable Russian accent. He walks off as the pirate got up as well. "If you don't like it, deal with me." Aleks turned around and looked at him confused at the need for him to stand up. "Look, sit down, I mean not to hurt you" the Pirate ran towards him, Aleks turned a little to the right as the pirate fell to the ground. "No time. I'll take my leave to another place." Aleksandr walked out of the place and continued walking.

Last edited by Izoic on Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:14 am

The "Cabin Boy" finally taking leave off the ship and freed of his debt he didn't know where to go. Fir now he was free to wander the world, to sail where he liked, hell even stay on this island if he wanted. His life was once again his but Claudius knew not where to start.

"Wonder if the Order will have me back." Having passed by a local tavern he couldn't help but here the Russian accent feel the air. Claudius looked for the source of the sound and found yet again another of his kind. "Nothing is true..."

Claudius hoped he was right about the man. If not he'd have a fight or a very confused peron in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:20 am

Aleksandr stopped and looked at him confused. "...Everything is permitted. I'm guessing you're with the Brotherhood as well?" Aleksandr, still confused, was wondering who he was and why he confronted him, and if he should end him.
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 10:16 pm

Claudius breathed a sigh of relief at the end of the first line of their Creed. "Yes I am at least I still think I am. Mind you I have been working off a debt owed to a certain Templar who finally got rid of me. Now I'm here looking for a good ship and a crew worthy of sailing that ship. I might even nick one from a Templar should one stroll into port."

Claudius relaxed and eased himself knowing he was in the presence of a brother. Maybe he would kill him maybe not either way at least his end would be quick.
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 3:41 am

"Looking for a crew? May I join you?" Aleksandr said looking at the man in a weird manner. Aleksandr knew is path into the Templar order, but cannot let anybody know to soon. We wanted to join because he knew what they actually wanted. Aleksandr awaited a response as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:05 am

Claudius nodded at the man "Sure I wouldn't mind. I mean do you have any sea legs or you just take passenger ships?"

Claudius knew to be cautious around new people but being around Templars made him even more on edge. So he had to force his body to relax which wasn't an easy thing to do. Now all he needed was a ship before he called on a crew.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:46 pm

Albert sat there waiting for his target to walk in to the tavern. Albert sat in a darken corner.. He looked slightly out of place, since he was younger then most and also didn't like like he had been on the sea. His job was to find a man in a brown cloak and red shirt and just listen into his conversation, then return with the information he had gotten.

As he watched and listened, his ear was drawn to  a specific conversation. It sounded like it was between two men. Something about a brotherhood, getting a ship, and needing a crew. The crew part was what interested him the most. This might be the chance he was waiting for to learn about the sea. It would give him the knowledge he needed to one day become a captain of his own ship.

Albert turn his head in the direction the conversation was. He saw a man in a black trench coat and another in red robe with some white symbols on it. Albert stood and made his way to the men.

He paused then spoke, "So I couldn't help over hear something about needing a crew."
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:03 pm

((OOC: for ease of this RP I will interject here to make it a bit easier))

Claudius looked at the young man with a puzzled look. "Look boy, you might have heard right but i can look at you and see the green all over you. Out there in the sea is a unforgivable place. She swallows men hole and spits them out broken and lonely. You will forget what you had in this life and wished you never left Kingston. So if you still want to join you can but i will not hold your hand on this journey."

Claudius might have been cold but it was what needed. He would amass a big crew and take a frigate and sail it straight out of port. Only problem being he needed the crew and find a ship worth taking because Claudius had no real money to buy a ship. "Does anyone know where we can find a crew. that's where we need to start, after we get a big enough crew then we can look for a ship to take. Any objections to this plan?"
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:59 pm

Albert was a little offended by the man's comment. Who was he to assume that Albert needed his hand to be held. He had sat at the docks and watched the mean do there jobs. He had taken as many notes has he could with out being seen. Now Albert had to join this crew to prove that he could do it.

Albert look dead at the guy and spoke with confidence "I am still in and for the crew just tell me what you need. I know a few men that want to get out of this town and a few that just want to be on the sea. For the ship I can do that to. I know these docks like the back of my hand"
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 5:26 pm

Claudius looked at the boy and his determination in his eyes, that's what he needed. Men who when the impossible is in front of them will work to death. "Good i need enough man to to take frigate with ease and i need it done quietly. Next I need that Frigate to be as close to the sea as possible. You get those things for me I will tell you how we take it."

It had been awhile since he boarded and commandeered a ship, and now was his chance to prove he could lead. "Be the way know of any Templars in town, I could really use a kill right now."
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:26 pm

Albert paused for a few moments, "I think I can do that. Give me till" he paused again to think, "Till just before sun down to grab men and find the ship you are looking for."

Albert then reached into his back pockets and pulled out a dozen or so papers, "Let's see" he started to flip through the papers, "Hmmmmmm,There we go," He pick out one with a cross symbol on it. "I do not know for sure if this is a Templar, but I think I have heard something about this symbol and I think its got to do with what a Templar is."

He handed the paper to the man red robe on. The paper described a man who had dark black hair, brown eyes and a stocky built. He could be recognized by a belt with the cross symbol on it as a buckle and a scar that cut down his right cheek.

"If you do kill him bring me the buckle." Albert added
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 2:35 am

Aleksandr looked at Claudius and said "I'll go ahead and get some people to join us." Aleksandr walked off into the tavern once again. He went and sat inside a booth with 4-5 Pirates sitting. "Hello. I need people to join us. You fellows looking for a big score to take? Join Captain Claudius and you'll be just fine" twas the bigger pirate replied "Aye, I have a few extra men waiting for me and my crew." "So you're a captain yourself" Aleksandr said. "Yes. Our ship was recently destroyed. We might go ahead and join with you," the former captain turned to his friends. "What do you think boys?" they hollered out "Aye!" and "Yeah!" the pirate turned back to me. "Now where is you ship?" "Ah, now that's a problem. We have somebody getting a ship at the moment, it's a Frigate. You men should meet my Captain, Claudius, no?" "Where might us find your captain, son?" Aleksandr, being from a differ language replied. "My dad is dead. No way I can be your son." The captain sighed and said "N-no- nevermind. Where is your captain?" Just outside near the docks. I'll take you men to him." Aleksandr walked out and to the docks with the large group of men behind him. "Hey, Captain! I got just enough men to run our ship!" smiling, Aleksandr looked behind him.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 2:54 am

Albert rushed out of the travel a few moments after he handed the paper to the man. As he exited the tavern the man he was suppose to gain info from entered, "Well that job is screwed." mumbled Albert to himself.

He went to the docks quick to see if the frigate he had in mind was still docked. He looked at of a peer in the center of the bay. It was the perfect spot for a ship to sail straight to the sea. At the end of the peer there is floated, a Spanish frigate. It had just docked the morning. From the stories Albert over heard, it had taken out a few ships on its way here. Albert then turned on his heels and took off running

A few moments later he was in underground mercenary center. He hopped on to a stack of crates and shouted "HEY ALL YOU SLIM BALLS" a good portion of the crowd looked up. "WHO'S TIRED OF THIS DUSTY TOWN AND IS READY TO HIT THE SEA"

some men chatted and then one yelled, "What ya finally get ya own ship Demon thief?"

"No I ain't but I got the next best thing! I got a captain looking for a new ship and a new crew. The new ship he is gonna be taking its that damn Spanish frigate that took out a lot of ships. And personally I think it is time for the ship to come under new ownership and who better then a crew of mercs to man it. Now who the hell is with me."

A few dozen men cheered, "Thats what I like to hear! follow me." Albert hopped down and lead the joining men to the docks. The group held men of all ages, but all were older then Albert. They ranged from green horn to seasoned veteran. It was the perfect starting crew for a ship in Albert's mind.
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 3:16 am

Claudius found a box to stand on as he addressed his new crew. He couldn't help but feel happy that he had a crew and a new ship in sight. "Boys I'm not going to lie to you, I run my ship hard and fast. Each of you will have,to be at your best or this ship goes down. Yet if your at your best then you will know riches the likes of which you could only dream of. I will make each of you a warrior worthy of the name pirate. Now we have the ambition to make the Spanish shake and the British cry. Our passion is so firey it threatens to set the sea ablaze. Now that ship has killed many of our brothers in arms but no more. We will take it for our own and sail it right out to sea. Yet I wouldn't dare such a gambit without a plan."

Claudius jumped down from his perch and walked amongst his new men. "Now if we were to take it now we would surely end up dead or imprisoned. Now that is what we want to avoid so in the cover of dark we board the ship and stow ourselves away. As the dawn breaks we give Kingston the show they don't want to see a black flag raised high above one of their own ships. She will be our but those of you to scared to do it may leave but those of you with the balls to stay shod know one last thing. We will stand proud ad tall above that ship and show them that we pirates are to still be feared. NOW WHO WILL JOIN ME?!?"

Claudius once again jumped on his body and held his arms wide. This was his moment, his turn to show this world who he was. He was no longer "Cabin Boy" now he was Captain Surt and no one would take that away fro him.
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 3:31 am

Aleksandr and the rest of the crew yelled with excitement and agreement. But one didn't. This one turned around walking fast. Aleksandr turned around looking at the strange man. He noticed Aleksandr looking at him, he broke into a fast sprint along with Aleksandr chasing him. Aleksandr caught up to the man and stomped on his Achilles tendon sending the man flying to the ground. He pick him up and carried him to Captain Surt. "Ay, Captain. This man was caught doing something odd. But this will be your favorite part" Aleksandr dropped him and took his belt. It was the man Albert needed.
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:02 am

"Now is as good as any to show you what I can do."  Claudius took out three dagger, he pinned the man to the back of someone's house.  "See the fun thing about throwing daggers is that you edge the person between pain and death.  So now the first place,you hit to cripple him is the knee."  with a flick,of his wrist all three daggers flew with silence and hit his knee above and below pinning his leg to the wall.  "Now you want him to never rise his arm again you hit him here and here."

Again the flew noiseless and deadly as the man was now pinned to the wall.  "Now the last place and hardest to hit is the head.  See from the front it's hard to pierce the skull but with enough force..."  Claudius took a few steps back and threw the blade with all his might killing the man on the spot.  "your blade can cut anything.  So now grab your gear ad steel your hearts boys. Tonight we make those Spaniards pay."

With that he removed, cleaned, and replaced his daggers.  Claudius lefties the body and placed it in a pile of hay.  "Should be awhile before someone finds him now you two are you ready for this?"
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:07 am

"More then ready, Captain." Aleksandr replied. Aleksandr then flicked is wrist, letting down his hidden blades. "I'm a professional when it comes to stealth. What is my job?" Aleksandr also flashed his set of knives and pulled his hood over his head.

(OOC, I don't have much more to say or do, so sorry for the short line)
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:04 pm

Albert walked up to Claudius, "Well Captain fine way to show your skills." he said with a slight smirk, the deem light was making his yes black again. Then turned towards the other man who was wearing a black trench coat and hood. "You are that other man from the bar." He held out his hand facing up. " Mind if I have the belt now," he paused, "by the way the names Albert, but most call me demon thief"
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:07 pm

Aleksandr paused. "Ah, this one?" he asked as he lifted it up. "Here, have it, I don't need it." he tossed it to him. "I'm Aleksandr Kudziev" Aleksandr said. He turned to the captain "When do we depart, captain?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:48 pm

"We leave tonight boys.  Our plan involves a four way attack. I will take the the first group over the front of the ship.  We will start the takeover there, next Albert you will take half the men and enter the ship though the cannons holes and kill anyone on the gun deck and below.  Last Aleksandr you take the last bit of our troops and claim up the back of the ship laying in wait.  After Albert enters the ship to minutes after the fight starts, then the back attack will come two minutes after that.  So we are attacking the ship on all sides in the the cover of night."

Claudius looked at his ship and paused. It was His ship not someone else's.  Sure it was Spanish right now but it will be his before the dawn of the new day.  "So boys what do you think of your Captains first gambit?"
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:13 pm

Aleksandr's face lit up. "I like that plan. The only flaw, though, is that in Alberts attack, he must enter through the ships cannon holes. Can't these Spanish bastards just shoot rifles and stab when they're trying to get it? Better yet, the latches on them might be closed." Aleksandr though about something "What if we did it...in a more sneaky manner? Wipe it out deck by deck. Let no guns fire, try to keep the screaming to the minimum." He thought of another plan "OR! What if we used ' guerrilla tactics'? As a group, we wipe the first deck in a full scale attack. Then at random, we light smoke bombs, jumping out of the ship and regrouping somewhere. When they all ease down, we attack again, and so forth."
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:11 am

Claudius paused and really took in what he said.  "True the latches might be closed but your not taking into account that she is fresh from battle.  Meaning she is or of the,last ships to be,repaired in dock.  Which is why she is so close to the sea.  Now maybe Albert here could find a few holes or even make a few and get in that way but the men aboard is going to be minimum because the Captain gave them shore leave to celebrate their victory."

It was then that Claudius had a flash of brilliance.  [Colr=orangered]"What if we three took some of our men hostage and brought them aboard or we were attacked by them but they were scared off by the royal navel soldiers.  Off course we would disguise ourselves first and if it goes unnoticed we would be brought on board as friends and could open key places for our men to sneak aboard."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:18 am

Albert thought it silly that they were trying to plan so much detail into one attack. I'll they really had to do was to stick to sneaking in and killing the few men that were on. "Why don't we just sneaking on. We wait till later in the night. Most men will be off drinking, especially since they just have completed a great many of attacks. There will be even less on guard."
Back to top Go down
AdolfHipster
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
AdolfHipster

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 4:41 am

"I tell the lad, if it is precious riches you so desire then why can't you pull your own fucking weight?" All eyes were on Thomas as he continued his daring tale. He chugged his cup of rum down and ran his fingers through his beard to ensure it wasn't drenched by the unholy beverage.
"But the lad had a hunch for being correct, he continually warned me of the Kraken of Scorpion Reef but I shrugged it off as another legend. I made a large mistake when I distrusted that man because that was the day I encountered the Kraken."
"What a load of horse shit!" One of the listeners shouted but to Thomas' surprise still seemed to have a mesmerized look upon his face. Thomas Hergenston knew he had caught these people's attention better than any fish on a hook.
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:00 am

Aleksandr thought of something else. He was going to leave Captain Surt. He said to himself, far from the group. "This new Captain roaming about as if he is going to go somewhere. Damn it. I just won't show then. His crew, disgusting, that ship...horrible. I'd rather sail with a Captain that speaks of his goals, that promises success." Aleksandr went into the Tavern and asked a man "What's going on here?" "This wicked Captain telling storys again." Aleksandr pushed through the men trying to get as close as possible till he reached a front point where he sat and listened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next