Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 2:43 pm

Haemon gave a nod. "Alright." He planted a gentle kiss on her forehead before he started back in the direction of the house. This gave him time to find what he was wanting to find.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 3:15 pm

Lilith had to stay at the barracks for about three hours. She was told about everything that had happened while she was gone, and offered some input. She gave Donahue the information, grabbed Ajax and Dracul, and made her way home.

Lilith walked the streets of Jerusalem, taking in all the smells. She gave some coins to a beggar, and bought some fresh food and wine from a merchant before making her way home.

"Little bat, are you here" Lilith called as she entered the house.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 4:04 pm

Haemon had gotten out of his assassin apparel the second he'd gotten home. And hearing Lilith's voice, a smile came to his face. He stood at the steps to the upstairs with one hand behind his back and a little box clutched between his fingers. Inside of it was something that he'd picked up on his way home and he was sure it'd make her day. "Lilith." He began slowly, approaching her in a way that made his hips swing gently. He stopped in front of her and planted a calm kiss against her lips before he sank to one knee and pulled the box around to his front. There, he opened it with his free hand and raised it up to her. "Would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 4:41 pm

Lilith looked down at Haemon, and smiled softly as tears rolled down her face. She loved Haemon, and she wanted to be with him. Lilith looked at the ring, and stroked it gently.
"Of course I will be your wife, little bat. Yes" Lilith exclaimed happily before she knelt down before Haemon. It seemed like this was the happiest she had ever been, tears streamed over her beaming smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 12:57 am

Haemon got a bit old smile on his face. He gently gripped her hand and slipped the ring onto her ring finger and kissed it. "I'm glad." He said with a grin and wrapped his arms around her. He believed that his mother would have been proud.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 9:02 am

"I can't believe it" Lilith said softly as she looked down at the ring with a smile. She wrapped her arms around Haemon's neck as tears flowed freely down her face, she was so happy. Ajax meowed rather loudly, and Dracul let out a squeaking noise. "Even they seem happy" Lilith said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 10:49 am

Haemon gave a small chuckle and peered into Lilith's eyes for a moment. "I love you." he said softly, giving her a kiss. "And I know that I can make you happy, like you make me happy." He kissed her jaw for a moment before his face turned red.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 11:57 am

Lilith cupped Haemon's cheek, and smiled warmly.
"I love you too, little bat" Lilith said softly before returning the kisses, lingering on his jaw before pulling away, and pinching herself. "I promise I'll try my best to control myself, and be the perfect wife."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 1:21 pm

Haemon smiled big and gave her a small nuzzle with his face for a moment before he placed his face between her neck and her shoulder. He was going to marry her. So why would it matter? He shivered. He wanted to, he really did. But he was scared.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 2:08 pm

"What's wrong, little bat" Lilith asked curiously as she ran her fingers through Haemon's hair. Dracul clung onto Ajax, and Ajax scampered off. Lilith looked at Haemon with warm, soft eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 2:12 am

Haemon opened his mouth to say something, but no words came out. Silence was all that came from him. Slowly, his entire body began to heat up and his face turned red. He'd been so calm and cool when he'd asked her to marry him! Why is it now that he was getting flustered? He felt uncomfortable around his pelvis and began to squirm slightly. "I...." he began, though nothing else came out of his throat.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 5:09 am

Lilith smiled when she realised what was happening with Haemon, and kissed him softly on his lips. As a succubus, she could sense his tension, it was making her uneasy, and hungry. She had promised herself she would never try to feed from him, but times like this made it difficult.
"Just do whatever feels natural to you, little bat. I am ready whenever you are..." Lilith felt embarrassed by what she said, but she was ready, and she would wait for him for as long as it took.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 3:35 am

Immediately Haemon grabbed Lilith and pressed his lips against her neck in a passionate kiss. His hands slid beneath her clothes and onto her cool skin, though his fingers were trembling. He wanted this. He did. He wanted her. A sigh escaped his throat, like it had that first feeding he took from her blood. This time was different. This time, his entire body was shaking and the uncomfortable sensation in his pelvic region continued to grow.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 1:00 pm

Lilith let out a gasp as Haemon's hands slid underneath her clothes, and trembled excitedly as he ran his hands along her skin. She was enjoying every moment of it. Lilith moved so she was kneeling before Haemon, a leg on each side of him. She wrapped her arms around him, and kissed up his neck, and along his jaw before reaching his lips where she kissed him passionately. As she felt a warmth inside her, Lilith arched herself into Haemon, her breasts pressing against his chest.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 1:06 pm

Haemon let out a grunt of excitement upon feeling her chest on his. He found himself growing curious about her body and his own responded to hers rather quickly. His lips trailed from her lips down her jawline and neck to her collarbone and back up while his hands traveled her body.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 1:47 pm

Lilith's breathing confirmed just how excited she had become. She slipped her hands under his shirt, and gently ran her hands along his back. She gently nibbled on his neck, purring softly. She wanted more, to be closer to Haemon. Lilith looked into Haemon's eyes, and smiled warmly.
"Are you ready for this, my beloved" Lilith asked softly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 2:42 pm

Haemon peered at her with his dark green eyes. His body was radiating heat and he was still rather uncomfortable. He wanted to be close to this wonderful demon he'd met, whom he'd fallen in love with. "Yes." Was his simple answer.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 3:19 pm

Lilith smiled warmly, and nodded softly. She took Haemon by the hand, and led him upstairs to the bedroom. Lilith was so warm and loving, and it showed.
"I love you, Haemon" Lilith whispered before kissing him softly. She removed her cloak, pressed herself against him, allowed her hands to trial along his body.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 12:03 am

Haemon shivered at her touch and let his hands travel along her body, the heat in his pelvic region demanding cool air. His face was red and to keep her from seeing, he pressed his face against her neck, giving it special attention with his fangs, their touch light.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 5:08 am

Lilith wrapped her arms around Haemon, and gently fell back on the bed, her breasts bouncing slightly. She grabbed his shirt, and slowly pulled it off as she gently ran her fangs along his neck.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 2:22 pm

Haemon shivered and trailed his hands along her body. She was beautiful. And she was his. A low growl escaped his throat at that thought. Yes, Lilith was his. And he would enjoy every inch of her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:42 pm

Lilith removed the fabric covering her breasts, and slipped out of her skirt. She gently took Haemon's hands, and pressed them against her breasts.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:53 pm

Haemon's face turned the brightest shade of red imaginable. They were soft. Slowly, carefully, experimentally, Haemon began to massage them and move them underneath his hands while his manhood continued to be uncomfortable in the confines of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 5:50 pm

Lilith moaned in pleasure, and arched into Haemon. She pressed her lips against his, and worked at his pants. Lilith finally undid his pants, and began to slide his pants off.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 6:18 pm

Haemon grunted against her kiss and kissed her back rather passionately. Slowly the pressure of the fabric was being released from his pelvic area. Once his pants slid to the floor, his manhood twitched slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire's Rise
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next