Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 2:35 pm

Haemon set to stroking Lilith's hair for a moment, though he stared off into space. He would have to remember to talk to Lucifer later and in the secluded area of their underground sanctuary. To find out what it was that Lucifer wanted in exchange for the control over his wolf and to see if the devil would grant Lilith a child.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 4:37 pm

Lilith sat up slowly, and kissed Haemon softly before getting up.
"I'll be home in time to make dinner. I have important work to do at the barracks, things to talk over with Donahue, and a meeting with De Sable." Lilith was almost at the bedroom door before she turned to face Haemon, smiling warmly. "Perhaps we could invite Donahue and Morrigan for dinner tonight, and tell them the good news?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:24 am

Haemon nodded with a grin on his face. "Sure." He said, rising to his feet. He would go to the sanctuary pools in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:31 am

Lilith smiled before leaving the house. She raced off to the barracks. Lilith's day was long and boring. The only entertaining part was inviting Donahue and Morrigan to dinner.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:50 am

Meanwhile, Haemon had decided to call Lucifer for a bit down near the pools. He'd clean up once he was finished asking his questions.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 12:41 pm

The image of Lucifer's face swirled about in a small pool before coming to standstill. He shook his head briefly to stabilise himself, and looked straight at Haemon.
"Ah, Haemon. It's good to see you again. How can I be of service?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:54 pm

"I wanted to ask something of you." Well, it was really a couple of things. Haemon took a deep breath to calm his nerves before he spoke. "I ask for your blessing, first of all. I'm going to marry your daughter. And second....what would I have to give up in order to have a child with Lilith?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 8:56 am

Lucifer smiled warmly at what Haemon had asked. He knew how much Haemon meant to Lilith, how much she loved him.
"You have my blessing to marry my daughter." Lucifer stroked his chin in thought, and closed his eyes. He looked at Haemon, a conflicted look in his eyes. "For Lilith to have a child... I would normally ask for one's life, but Lilith would kill me if I did anything to you. For Lilith to be able to carry your child, I require a series of blood sacrifices. A virgin woman, a healthy pregnant woman, and a newborn baby for each child you want. Mix the blood in a chalice, and give it to Lilith to drink."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 7:37 pm

Haemon shivered inwardly. Normally, he would never harm the hair on any innocent, virgin or not. Especially a child. He would have to push aside his humanity to be able to fulfill this. Haemon closed his eyes for a moment before he took a deep breath. "Could I bargain with you?" He asked, his voice dark. His eyes opened and he looked down at the pool again. "I could let you feed off my soul until the day I die. And then I can join you in Hell. Or....I could do what you ask and what I have offered. The blood sacrifices would be my way of signing this contract."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 3:39 am

"It's the blood sacrifice, or no deal. A life for a life. And with the damage those filthy Assassins did to my daughter, there'll be some serious magic involved." Lucifer had a deep hatred for Assassins after what they did to Lilith. "Tell you what. If you throw a high ranking Assassin in the mix, I'll grant you twin boys."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 10:17 am

Haemon grinned. "That I can do." He dipped his head and rose to his feet. "I will do all of this under the cover of night. It'll get done. Thank you." He said before he dashed the connection with hell and left the cool darkness of the caves. He emerged in the house and stretched before he gathered his gear and set about what he would need to do. He was planning how and who he would get.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 11:13 am

Lilith was now stuck in a war meeting with three old men, and commanders. An hour into the meeting, and the men were still arguing about where best to focus their troops for maximum efficiency. Lilith stood there, staring at the map.
"Instead of bickering, why don't we just look at the problem areas. Two teams of eight patrolling in each sector of the city. We'll then rotate four men from each team to a new hold every fortnight. This way, we'll still have men that know the lay of the land and its people, and we'll have fresh eyes." Lilith stepped forward, and moved a few markers around to show her plan. "I have the rooftops and alleyways covered, as does my associate. Seeing that we both have intimate knowledge of the workings of the Assassins, we are better suited for the job." The men all seemed to agree with what Lilith had said, and they ended up spending the next two hours working on the plan, and making some improvements before finally moving on to the regular soldiers that would be fighting the Saracens. That alone took another two hours.

"Brother dearest, may I have a word with you and Morrigan?"
"Certainly, Lilly. What would you like to talk about?" Lilith poured some mead for the three of them before taking a seat.
"Haemon and I would love for you to come to our house tonight for dinner. We have some big news to deliver." Morrigan raised an eyebrow, Lilith's words having caught her attention.
"We'll be there, Lilly." After that, they sat and drank and talked before heading off to talk with De Sable.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 1:12 pm

While all that was going on with Lilith and the men, Haemon had taken it upon himself to do what Lucifer had asked: gather the blood sacrifices. He'd done them all and had the blood safely stored in the caves to keep it cold. He sat there now in the pools completely unclothed with his head tilted back and his eyes closed. He was letting the darkness wash away the memories of what he'd done and reminded himself that he was an Assassin bound to the Tenets while also being a Templar.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 1:44 pm

Lilith had finally finished her long day of work, and made her way home. All the cats she came across seemed to be in good health.

Lilith slipped into the house quietly, and headed straight to the pools. She was just desperate to escape the heat.
"How is it hotter here than it is in hell?!" Lilith stripped down just before entering the main chamber. She smiled when she saw Haemon there before jumping into the water. "Hello, my beloved" Lilith said happily before making her way towards him, and kissing him softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 3:21 pm

Haemon kissed her back and smiled. "I prepared something for you." He said, bringing around a glass that hid the liquid inside but by the smell, it was blood. "I figured you'd be thirsty after the meeting so I decided to make you a little treat." He offered the cup to her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 5:29 pm

"Thank you, little bat" Lilith said softly before she took the glass, and happily downed its contents. She licked her lips, and set the empty glass aside. Lilith slipped under the water before popping her head out. "Donahue and Morrigan will be over later, they seemed quite happy to be invited to dinner "
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 10:59 pm

Haemon gave a nod, his eyes not leaving the glass for a moment before he smiled. With the blood that she'd just drank, she would be able to have a child. He took a deep breath, stood up and stripped. He then proceeded to join her in the water and popped up a little ways away.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 3:40 am

Lilith didn't really notice Haemon grinning like a cat that stole the milk, she was too focused on how amazing the blood was. She smiled at Haemon, and slowly swam towards him. She smiled that sultry smile she only saved for him, and kissed him passionately.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 12:22 pm

Haemon chuckled against the kiss and kissed her back just as passionately. He loved her and once he had broken the kiss, he laughed and splashed her with the cool water.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 3:25 pm

Lilith chuckled, and disappeared under the water. She swam around Haemon, her skin occasionally brushing against his. When she popped out of the water, she sent water flying everywhere before splashing Haemon back.
"I love you so much, Haemon, and I can't wait to be your wife" Lilith said happily before kissing him softly. There seemed to be some urgency in her actions, she was hungry for him. It seemed like her body knew that this was her only chance to fall pregnant.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 12:47 am

Haemon smiled and returned her kiss. He could sense her urgency and her body's need for him. He knew that this moment would be the one chance to have a child of his own. To have a son that would carry on his name. Haemon wrapped his arms around her for a moment, his hands feeling her body underneath the water. He wanted her and couldn't wait to have her as his wife. And he let her know that too by his actions alone.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 4:45 am

Lilith trembled in anticipation at Haemon's touch. She wrapped herself around him, stared into his eyes, and kissed him deeply, passionately. Her body grew warm to the touch, and she grew in wanting. She brushed a hand along his body, focusing on what she wanted most.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 12:37 pm

Haemon shivered at her finger's delicate touch. He rumbled in what sounded like a purr as a grin spread across his face. He wanted her and he let her know by exploring every inch of her body with his fingers. He looked toward the shore before he kissed Lilith passionately. "Shall we return to shore for this, my sweet?" He rumbled in a seductive manner.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 1:50 pm

"Definitely, my love" Lilith purred softly. She kept her eyes on Haemon as she slowly drifted back towards the shore. She lay there on the ground, looking at her fiancé with a warmth in her eyes. The light seemed to dance on her skin, water droplets sparkling on her skin like diamonds.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 12:05 am

Haemon rumbled in a purr as he crawled out onto the shore beside her. He placed a hand on either side of her head and bent down. He kissed her softly on her forehead and trailed down her body, his own radiating heat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire's Rise
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next