Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 6:34 pm

Lilith gently pulled at Haemon's lips with her fangs. Knowing that he was still a virgin, Lilith didn't want to do anything drastic, but she couldn't control her own urges. Slowly, Lilith made her way down, and gently took him into her, playing with him like he was a delicate toy.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 6:36 pm

Haemon moaned and fell back onto his hands on the bed, his fingers twining with the sheets beneath him. His face was red and his body was shivering and shaking from the new experience. His muscles were tight and bunched together while his eyes closed immediately. The feeling of a tongue and fangs made him swell and whimper with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 6:54 pm

Lilith was spurred on by Haemon's moans, whispers, and most importantly, how his body was reacting to her. She continued to play with him for a while, including new treats for him. Eventually, Lilith moved back up, and kissed Haemon deeply, and heatedly before she took him in. Her whole body trembled at the new feeling, one of great pleasure.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 7:21 pm

Haemon gave a cry of pleasure, his entire body trembling. He forced himself to be quiet and swallowed heavily. She felt warm...He cried in pleasure again and bit down on his wrist to stop himself from making noises, though he was still whimpering.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 7:48 pm

Lilith gently moved Haemon's wrist from his mouth, and placed her soft lips against his.
"You don't have to be quiet, beloved. Just enjoy it. Enjoy me..." Lilith kissed him again, and slowly began to move. She trembled slightly with each movement, and purred happily, the faintest of noises coming from her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 7:55 pm

Haemon moaned in pleasure, his hands tightening on the bed sheets. He was certain that he'd already let loose some early liquid the instant she'd settled on him. He could feel his manhood slicker not with just her own wetness.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:27 pm

Lilith slowly began to pick up speed, her own moans growing louder in volume. She loved how their bodies were perfectly moulded for each other. Lilith gripped the sheets, and moaned loudly in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:39 pm

Haemon could barely contain himself. His body shivered, his manhood tensed and then something released and the pressure was gone. His face twisted for a moment before it fell still and his muscles relaxed while his arms threw up and around Lilith's body.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:08 pm

Lilith collapsed on top of Haemon, rolled over and curled up at his side. She was completely out of breath. Lilith smiled softly, and gently kissed Haemon on the cheek. She rested her head on his chest, and held her hand on one of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:16 pm

Haemon closed his eyes and snuggled against her, pulling a cover over them both to keep them warm for the night. He shivered quietly and kissed her neck before he closed his eyes and held her close. She was going to be a Donnelly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 11:35 am

Lilith just lay there holding Haemon gently. She chuckled quietly, and kissed his chest.
"Now the succubus won't be so attracted to you, and I won't try to attack you."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 2:20 pm

Haemon chuckled quietly and closed his eyes with a yawn. "I don't think they'd be able to do much to me. You'd have their throats out in a heartbeat." He said with a soft chuckle. He yawned again and ran a hand own his hair for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 4:05 pm

"That's for certain, but I'm still happy that I won't be tempted to attack you anymore" Lilith said with a nervous laugh. She yawned too, and buried her face in his skin, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 1:47 pm

Haemon smiled as well and planted a quiet kiss on her forehead before he snuggled against her. He was ready to sleep this off.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 2:27 pm

Lilith snuggled up against Haemon, listening to his heart as she fell asleep. She looked so sweet and innocent when she was sleeping, she looked like an angel, not at all like a demon princess.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 12:04 am

(poof)

Haemon's dreams were plagued. They were more nightmarish than anything. It set him to tossing and turning and somehow he'd managed to leave claw marks against the wood frame. He bolted upright at about noon the next day, panting. His eyes were dilated and his fangs hurt. He needed blood.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:02 am

Lilith had been up since sunrise, cleaning the house. She had scrubbed the floor, and dusted all the furniture. She finally got around to feeding the animals before making breakfast. She had just finished up with cleaning her plates when she heard the commotion upstairs. Lilith dropped everything, and ran upstairs to Haemon.
"Little bat! Are you alright? What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 3:23 pm

Haemon tried to swallow, but his throat was rough and scratchy. His body was shaking and he felt ill for the first time in a long time. At the scent of Lilith, he calmed down slightly but that didn't excuse the feeling of his throat or the soreness of his fangs. Fangs that weren't even supposed to have been functional. Haemon tried again to tell her what was wrong but again, his throat wouldn't let him. So instead he simply gripped her hand and ran one of her fingers along his fangs, wincing at how sensitive they'd become. Once he relieved the scratchy feeling in his throat, he could tell her about his nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 4:26 pm

"Ah, you're hungry" Lilith said softly. She sat down beside Haemon, and moved her hair away from her neck for Haemon to feed from her. She had forgotten about his needs after everything that had happened. In hell, she was so well fed, she didn't really have any hunger.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:06 pm

The second Lilith moved her hair, Haemon lunged and plunged his fangs into her neck. He grunted at the taste of her blood and closed his eyes while his hands gripped her arms. He swallowed mouthful after mouthful of her sweet blood before he pulled away and cleaned up after himself. That felt better. He licked his lips and swallowed once more time before he sat back and began to tell her about his nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 5:39 pm

Lilith held a small cloth against her neck, and wiped away the excess blood. She listened to Haemon as he recounted the nightmare to her. She liked listening to people's dreams, they were like learning a person's true self.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 5:44 pm

After he'd finished describing it, he shivered. "I know I'm a demon and that my soul probably already belongs to Hell but...I can't help but feel as though your father still wants me to make a deal with him."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:14 pm

"Being a demon doesn't get you sent to he'll, being a sinner or a horrible person gets you sent to hell"Lilith said confidently. She rested a hand on Haemon's shoulder, and smiled. "My father has nothing more to gain from making a deal with you. Besides, you already made a deal with him. Remember?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:38 pm

"All he did was grant me the ability to control my wolf." Haemon said with a shrug. "But who's to say that he doesn't want my soul, or any of the other demons down there?" Haemon shivered. There was one thought running through his mind. A single thought. What if....what if he made a deal with Lucifer in order to give Lilith a child? That's what she wanted, after all. She wanted a family.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 9:05 am

"Look, my father is a very strange man. Demon law is very complicated, but from what I understand, he cannot own your soul completely because you and I are eternally bound." Lilith lay on her side, and rested her head on Haemon's lap. Her father was not a charitable man, so there would definitely be something he wanted in exchange for Haemon's control over his wolf form. But what. "Maybe because he likes you, and we're eternally bound... Maybe he'll do something nice for once."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire's Rise
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next