Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Vampire's Rise EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Vampire's Rise EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Vampire's Rise EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Vampire's Rise EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Vampire's Rise EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:48 pm

Nightfall, and a scent of rain on the air. "Great," said a man leaning against the wall of the great Masyaf castle, his hand tapping against the stone. Then a dark grin spread across his face, revealing a pointed tooth that looked like it had either been broken or shaped that way. "The perfect weather for hunting."
"You heard the Master," called one of the other men standing on the wall. "You're not to leave Masyaf for a few days."

The man in the dark colored robes scoffed, tilting his head so that his eerie emerald eyes sparkled in the moonlight. "He's wrong to deny me missions," he spat, returning his gaze across the city. "After all, I've protected this place many times over."
"Doesn't give you the right to go on a rampage like a wild animal," countered his colleague. The man snorted and narrowed his eyes, a small scowl appearing on his face.

"It doesn't give you the right to reprimand me either, Scout!"
"Don't start this again, Haemon," Scout said, his voice straining. "Look, if you want to go out on missions again, then speak with either Altair or Master Al Mualim." Haemon pushed himself off the wall he'd been resting against, his head held high.
"I think I will," he said and stormed off the wall, leaving Scout there to watch over the city.

Haemon climbed down the ladder and dropped to the ground with ease before he spun around and gazed around. "Where are you, Altair?" He asked quietly, walking up to the doors that led inside. There, he continued his search, scanning through the many bookshelves downstairs before he went into the garden to look. "Altair?"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:24 pm

David knelt in the gardens, his eyes closed as he mediated, becoming one with the peace in his body. His hand rested absentmindedly over the lightning necklace on his chest as he controled his breathing, as he did before he made a kill. His peace was broken when called out a name that was not his own. Now David was not the highest ranking Assassin, but by now he was a Master assassin, and held some power amongst the brotherhood.

So he stood and looked at the man calling out his friend's name. "Altair is out and shall not return for a few weeks, and Al Mulim as pressed his wishes not to be disturbed, what is it you wish, Brother?" He did his best to keep his annoyance out of his voice, however he may not have succeeded 100%
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:35 pm

Haemon's emerald eyes glanced over at David as he spoke. In the light of the moon, his eyes seemed to be glowing slightly, probably due to his incredible vision during the night, like those of a predator who hunted during the day and the night. "I wish my freedom to do missions back," he stated bluntly, getting right to the point as usual. As always, the broken or shaped teeth that formed a point in his mouth glinted lightly in the moonlight. "I was hoping that either Altair or the Master would allow me that freedom."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:41 pm

David sighed "Alas, I do not hold the power to grant you that wish, Although if i remember correctly, the Mentor had good reason for denying you that freedom. Was it not you that went on a rampage, tainting the brotherhood and all we stand for." While Altair had broken the Tennants, this man had done much worse than that. He almost destroyed all they worked for, so David had no great love for the man. HOwever he was a brother, and must be treated as such
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:47 pm

Haemon's eyes began to narrow into slits, much like those of the great cats that hunted the mountains. "I had good reason to strike fear into those who resisted," he rumbled. "As Altair had. Information was needed to take down the Templar I was hunting. I was merely collecting it." While that had been true, Haemon would admit that he might have overdone it a bit and thus nearly crumbled the entire workings of the Assassins throughout the Holy Land. He couldn't have helped himself even if he tried. He'd thrived off of the spilling of blood and the fear of others, like a vampire he'd read about so many times as a child in England.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 10:09 pm

David's eyes narrowed in turn. He knew who he was dealing with, and to be honest was not sure if he could handle it, however he had his honor and duty to uphold, and that required no fear. "There becomes a point where we become what we are fighting against. There is a fine line that all Assassin's balance on. Killing because we must and never an innocent, or killing because we enjoy it. That is a line you crossed, and thus you must suffer the consequences. Even if it was with in my power to grant you your freedom, I would not allow you out alone, I would accompany you. so If I had to, I would stop you" He let that hang, because stopping could mean many things.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 10:19 pm

Haemon grew a dark smile across his face, the pointed teeth glinting brightly. "You sure you'd be fast enough?" It was true, not one of the Assassins, or Templars, could keep up with his movements. It was as if he truly was a vampire, a hunter of the night and a spawn of the Devil. "Never forget what had happened that day, Shuter. I killed many Templars that day, when a Brother was about to be slaughtered like a pig. Not one was able to track my movements."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:01 pm

David flexed his wrists, where his modified wrist blades lay, the ones that did not require a finger sacrifice. "There is more than speed and strength to a fight Haemon. There is stratagy, quick thinking... skill. I would be what I have to be" His voice held a dark tone to it. He did not want to harm the man, but that did not mean he wouldn't if he had to.

David took a step forward and said "No, you slaughtered them, putting that brother at risk, and tainting the whole brotherhood. Not only did you break the creed, you enjoyed doing it. You did not even ease their passing into the next life. We do not kill unless we have to, and if we do, we give them last rights. We ease their passing. Templars are no different. Everyone deserves a clean passing. everyone!"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:39 pm

Haemon gave a small growl, his teeth glinting in the light of the moon. "You say that," he snarled. "As though I have no concern for life! I will never become a Templar! Don't ever compare me to those pigs that kill innocents for not agreeing with their way of control!"
"Calm your anger," snapped a fellow Assassin somewhere in the gardens behind David. "David, enough. Haemon has never once laid a hand on a Brother of the Creed. Yes, he's irrational and slaughters the enemy like wild game. He's tainted our Brotherhood, but I do not doubt he has the heart of an Assassin."

The brother remained quiet for a moment before he spoke, his voice soft and gentle. "We were both there at the death of Aaran Donnelly. Remember, Shuter, he broke the Creed as well." He said softly. At his last name, Haemon felt his heart shutter and he turned, his muscles relaxing and his eyes closing.
"You have your reasonings," he rumbled. "And I have mine. Peace be upon you, Shuter."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:50 pm

David nodded to the brother "Nor do I, however he must learn control. Because there is a fine line between Assassin and Templar, one I am sure Haemon does not wish to cross. Stay your blade from the flesh of innocents, Hide in plain sight, Never compromise the brotherhood break those Tennants and we become as evil as the Templars." He made sure each word dug deep into Haemon's brain, so that he would remember them if he was given freedom again.

He next bowed his head to Haemon and said "And upon you Donnelly, may your lessons be learned swiftly so you may return to service and aid the brotherhood defeat the Templar menace."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:35 am

(a day or two passes Altair returns? Very Happy lol)

Morning stirred Haemon from his dreamless sleep. He stared at the ceiling for a few moments before he stood and went down to the training circle outside the complex, the only place that weapons were allowed. He looked to one of his brothers and gave a small nod. The nod was returned and Haemon jumped the small fense to stand in the center, his sword drawn. He balanced it calmly in his hands before taking up a stance and waited for his training partner to begin. This was how he sharpened his skills, but also reminded himself that he could not harm another Assassin, that he would not harm another Assassin.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 1:30 am

David emerged from The castle with Altair (whom I will NPC since his player has not been on in a long long time) After they had had a quick conversation about Altair's mission from Al mulim and how David would try to help his friend anyway he could, sensing there were more to these missions than the Mentor was letting on. He saw the training grounds and how Haemon was about to face another assassin of lower rank. "Brother, if you would be so kind as to step down, I would like to face Donnelly" He then muttered to Altair "Step in if you must, there is some tension between the two of us I want absolved."

he then lept off the railing and landed in the ring with a roll. He then stood and pulled out his blade, standing in front of Haemon, eyes boring into his.

(I'm heading back to camp tomorrow so these will be my last replies for a week..)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 12:57 pm

(Have fun! Very Happy)

Haemon gave a small growl and narrowed his eyes at Shuter. "You have a lot of nerve," he growled, his hand tightening around his sword's hilt. "You know I would never harm an Assassin! Especially one who has no skill with a blade." He stared at Shuter for a moment, eyes blazing like hellfire. Then he thought of something and gave a cackle. "Unless you're planning on killing me. You know Master Al Mualim would punish you for it."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:47 am

Donahue paced around the courtyard angrily. There had been almost no attacks from the Assassins in a while, and he was growing frustrated.
"I can't stand this goddamned waiting! I need action! I need to hear the screams of my enemies as I crush their skulls!"
"My lord, if you would j-j-j-just calm down, I'm sure your thirst shall be quenched soon..."
"I'll not fucking calm down, boy" Donahue roared, causing his already terrified pageboy to wet himself. "Oh for fucks sake, Jamie! Go get yourself cleaned up." The young boy dipped his head, and ran off to get changed. Donahue sighed, and wiped his face as he tried to calm down.
"He's right, you know. You really should try to calm down. We are here for other reasons, brother, not just to fight with those heathens that call themselves Assassins. Why don't you head out, fight some saracens, and maybe take out a stray Assassin or two?" Donahue looked up at his friend, and chuckled quietly as he began to sharpen his sword.
"You know what? I think I'll do just that, De Sable. Need a new page, that one is weak, cowardly, and utterly useless."
"They always are when they are around you, Shay. I'll have some men find you a suitable replacement."
"Aye, just do not get me another of those wankers like that Jamie."
"Do not worry, my friend. I shall personally find someone who meets your needs. Now go on, get out of here." Donahue chuckled happily to himself, and sheathed his sword before he set off.

Donahue raced through the countryside on his pitch-black stallion in search of adventure. Being at the rank of Noble Knight, he had some level of freedom compared to the others.
"Hmph, the great Assassin stronghold, Masyaf? Perhaps I could flush one of the bastards out of hiding?" Donahue ventured closer to the fortress, and took out one of the guards simply to get his clothes. "A bit snug, but it'll have to do" Donahue said with a sigh before he made his way up to the stronghold.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:20 pm

David stood calmly, allowing the other assassin's anger to wash right over him, not allowing it to break his calm. "Donnelly, I did not say you were going to harm our brother, nor was that the reason for me stepping in. I wished a friendly duel, in which case we can absolve our differences and be able to move on from this day forward as brothers once more" He said calmly as he twirled his blade, awaiting the man to make his move. He was not going to allow this man to break his air of athority and calm by throwing such a dim witted comment at him, so he did not respond.

Altair on the other hand stood up tall on the belcony and said "Brother Haemon Donnelly, calm yourself and return to your corner, this is but a friendly duel, with no lives lost. I have trust in both you and Master Assassin David Shuter not to cross any lines, but if so I shall step in, and I will be bound by the creed to enact justice on whoever breaks it." He knew David wouldn't.. but Haemon had once been ruled by his emotions.. so why not a second time?
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:49 am

"Oh this is indeed interesting" Donahue chuckled quietly as he watched the scene unfold before him. He was particularly interested in young Haemon Donnelly. "Such wonderfully raw emotions. He would be a great asset to the Order. If I could just speak to him, I might just be able to sway him to join the Templars. Judging by what is happening, poisoning his mind would be easier than slaying a one-headed hydra." Donahue watched as an Assassin passed him by, and he turned white as he realised how easy it would be to be caught out. "Shit! They're all missing a ringfinger" Donahue cursed beneath his breath as he looked at the Templar ring that rested proudly on his ringfinger. "Oh well, I guess I just need to keep a low profile. Hopefully nobody notices me." Donahue crept back into the shadows, and watched Donnelly and Shuter curiously. He wanted to learn more about his enemies, and this was the perfect opportunity, just as long as nobody noticed that he was not one of them, that he was not an Assassin, but a high-ranking Templar.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:50 pm

Haemon dipped his head to the words of Altair. "Of course," he said softly, taking as deep a breath as he could to calm himself down and returned to his corner, sword still in hand. He then turned to Shuter and posed in his battle-defensive stance, one he took often in battle. "Then, David..let us resolve any bad blood with this duel." He said with a respective nod. It had seemed like Haemon had indeed managed to calm himself, which sometimes wasn't always a good thing, though the light air in his eyes showed that today, it was a good thing. Haemon smiled and tensed his muscles in a playful way, as though he were a kid again, back home in London with his mother.

The sudden sour memory of his mother's death made Haemon flinch visibly, as though struck by a blow to the skull with the hilt of a sword and a sad look overcame his sparkling green eyes. I became an Assassin for one thing, he thought sadly, looking across him at David and gave a small nod to signal he was ready to begin. To destroy the Templars. They took everything away from me back home. His hand tightened on the sword he carried in his hand. And I will repay them...in full!
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 5:03 pm

"Indeed" David said softly. While He was a master Assassin, David knew Haemon had skills that David himself could not possess. Which would be a challenge he had never faced before. While David wanted to win, he knew the outcome would be the same, they would move on as brothers again, and work together to end the templar scum that walked this earth.

His eyes flicked to the crowd that was gathering before he turned back to DOnnelly. He stayed still, allowing the lesser ranked assassin the first move.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 5:47 pm

(Finally got my internet back ^_^ apparently, a small critter chewed the cord)

Haemon watched the higher ranking Assassin for a moment, weighing his sword between his hands before he took a deep breath, one that let others know he was preparing to strike, though it was a subtle hint and only the sharpest of eyes could tell his actions, which hardly any here could, except for Altair. Haemon placed one foot on the side of another, his strategic 'battle dance' that he used often in a face-to-face battle with an enemy, or in training, since the ring didn't allow them to hide. Haemon tossed his sword from hand-to-hand, the silver blade glinting. The hilt had markings native to England, which made it stand out among other swords.

I remember the day I got this sword, he thought happily, a small smile creeping along his face as he studied his opponent for a moment. It had been my first mission out as an Assassin. Mentor gave me his sword to wish me well. I've carried it with me ever since. And it was something he was glad he had carried with him. It had saved his life on more than one occasion. With a small chuckle, he finally tossed it over to his strongest arm and halted, his left foot a few inches away from the other in a stance unique to his fighting style.

"You prepared, Brother?" He questioned rather eagerly. He seemed to be having fun and the duel hadn't even started yet.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 6:40 pm

Donahue, unintentionally, moved closer for a better view of the fight. It wasn't long until he was right up along the training arena.
"The movements could hypnotise a cobra. Beautiful, elegant, graceful... It is no wonder so many of my brothers have fallen at the hands of these heathens" Donahue thought to himself as he watched Shuter and Donnelly. He was, indeed, captivated by every movement. "It is truly beautiful." Realising how close he had moved to the Assassins, Donahue crossed his arms in an effort to hide his hand which not only had all fingers present and accounted for, but a Templar ring too.

(Please let me know if you would like me to remove Donahue from this thread)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:35 pm

(It's fine Very Happy he throws in a great twist that could definitely be used :3 keep him in!)

An Assassin that stood close to Donahue didn't bother glancing toward the Templar. "Haemon's the one to watch," he said with a nod toward the English Assassin across from David. "He's a good fighter, skilled in all the ways of stealth assassination. No one, not even his own Brotherhood, can hear him coming." The assassin gave a small, nervous laugh, a hand fluffing up his bangs before gripping his hood and giving it a tug. "The Templars call him The Vampire because of how silent he is, and how he seems to thrive off of blood and fear. The Assassins adopted that name for him not long ago."

Haemon glanced sidelong at Donahue and the Assassin who was speaking to him, though his eyes remained on them for a few seconds before returning to David. He was waiting for his chance to strike. "Watch how he moves. Silent. It's almost as if he truly is a vampire." The Assassin shivered and rubbed his arms for a moment before letting them fall to his sides. "I'd hate to be on the other end of his blade." This seemed like a statement that held fear in it, as though it were true.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:52 am

"Indeed, he has much skill. It would be a great shame if he were to join the Templars." Donahue watched Haemon in a trance-like state, and chuckled quietly as he came to. "They say that vampires have the ability to hypnotise their prey, they are right." Donahue, having done some studying with De Sable, knew quite a bit about a few things, and chuckled quietly as he realised something. "His name is Haemon, blood is haemoglobin, and people call him the vampire? Oh this is too perfect, Robert would love this. Now to be the snake, and poison the vampire's mind, turn him to our side."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 2:02 pm

"Yea," said the Assassin with another nervous laugh. "He has that effect on everyone. Well, everyone except the Master Al Mualim, Altair and David. Not unusual for Haemon to get into trouble with those three, though." Silence hung in the air for a moment before another Assassin, on the other side of Donahue, spoke up.
"Not too long ago," he said thoughtfully. "Haemon broke the Creed during his last mission. The Master punished him by not allowing him outside of Masyaf."
"Do you remember what it was Haemon actually did to get punished like that?"

The second assassin shook his head slowly, eyes closed before they returned to Haemon and David. "I don't know the details," he said thoughtfully. "But I do know that Haemon overdid it and wound up killing an innocent in the crossfire between him and the Templar he was supposed to kill."
"Wasn't that the day he overdid his investigation?" The second Assassin near Donahue nodded, ruffling his own hair for a moment, giving his hood a good tug.
"Yeah,"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:38 pm

(Defo keep him, its great!)

David kept his face impassive as Haemon issued his challenge, studying his every move. This assassin was quick, quicker than most. Most assassin's feared him and his blade, and would retreat in a fight, David on the other hand, did not. Sure there was fear, as every mortal man had fear. David, like many others, had learned to harness that fear and use it to win fights.

David then said "Make the first move brother" Normally the higher ranking would make the first move, but David was allowing this honor for Haemon.. as part of this was a test as well.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:05 am

Haemon gave a small chuckle and studied his sword for a moment. "As much as I would like to," he stated, returning his gaze to the higher ranked assassin. "The honor is yours, Shuter. You are, after all, higher in rank than I. I do not wish to anger Altair or the Master by taking that honor for myself. I have not yet earned the rank of Master Assassin and thus have not yet earned that honor."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire's Rise
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next