Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Deadly passion (CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 7:29 pm

Upon hearing the cry of pain - which was luckily not heard by a sleeping Damian - Timothy quickly got up, blankent coming off in the quick, half-second action. Timothy turned towards the noise, but, upon seeing a blushing Fiona, he quickly put on the blanket (If you've seen Sherlock, he wears it like he did in that one episode.). He then said, looking around the room, "Get back on the bed - I'll be back shortly... and, you didn't...?" He added in, going a bit quiet.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 7:41 pm

Fiona blushed and crawled back on he be. “Well I didn't I mean… N-no of course not…” She blushed a bit more as he did her best not to look at him. She couldn't believe herself she had seen him naked but she wasn't complaining he was nice to look at… She blushed more trying to shake the thoughts out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 7:49 pm

Timothy turned a bit red, and said, "Well, uhm, I-I guess I'll just... Ah, can you walk? Or do you still need assistance? We do own an old cane - My grandfather is too tall for it." He added, as he pointed towards a stick in the corner. He was trying to wash out any thoughts - he also quickly turned a bit away from Fiona, due to a slowly growing bulge.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 7:58 pm

She took a deep breath before speaking. “I-I think the ball from the gun is still in m-my leg and it may be broken…” She was blushing so badly she found it a bit hard to speak. “I also need some clean bandages… I can take care of my wounds myself if you’re too uncomfortable with it…” She closed her eyes still trying to push the thoughts of what she had just seen out of her head. She couldn't believe it! That had been the first time she had ever seen a man in all his glory…
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:21 pm

Timothy nodded, his back now towards Fioana, yet his head turned to where he could just barely see her. The bulge had, finally, by now, stopped growing, and was at a fair length. He then said, still with his back towards her, "I-I think so too... Not much experience with wounds, and, I would be a bit... uncomfortable." He added slowly - it had been the first time that a woman, not counting his mother - for when he was an infant -, had seen him exposed. Finally, he said, "I can get some clean bandages, and, if it is as worse as possible, I can take you to a Doctor."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:28 pm

She nodded. “Would it be possible to bring a doctor here?” She asked chewing her lip taking deep breaths. She couldn’t help but smile a little as she blushed but she had her head turned away to embarrassed to look. That didn't mean she didn't want to. “Um c-could you please get dressed…” She asked glancing over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:54 pm

Timothy nodded, and said, "Yes, We can, it'll just take a day or two." Upon mention of clothes, he said, "Well... I would need to access the wardrobe, and that'll require taking off this blanket. So, grab the cane, and I'll be out soon." He then turned a bit around the other way, towards the wardrobe, where the bulge was, easily, noticeable.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:17 pm

Fiona stood very carefully and limped over to where the cane was. Grabbing it she made her way out the door and closed it. She was still blushing as she went to the couch in the sitting down she propped her leg up. She closed her eyes but every time she did she saw him in the blanket. She opened her eyes and sighed not sure why she kept thinking of him in the blanket or the budge under the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:30 pm

As Timothy got dressed, Damian came out of his room, his cane in his hand, as he sat on the couch opposite of Fiona. He smiled lightly, and said, "Glad to see he got yeh back safely, lass." His wrinkled face grinned, as he let go of the cane, and relaxed lightly. "You know, Ara-" He said, yet, he stopped talking, and paused. He was about to say another name, one of one long lost. Tearing up lightly, yet sucking them up, he said, "I-I'm sorry... I... As I was sayin'... Yeh alright? Does seem like ye've got some nasty wounds."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:51 pm

She frowned at the old man when she saw the tears. “I’m sure I’ll be fine…” She said giving him a small smile. “Timothy said he would be able to get a doctor for me but do you mind if I ask whose name were you about to call me?” She asked curiously tilting her head to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:59 pm

"I..." He said, as his eyes teared up again. He then said, "I... just... my wife's name. She... she passed when Ronald, my Son, was only eleven." By now, tears had began slowly leaking out of his eyes. "I'm... I'm sorry... she was beautiful. No other woman like her... alas, she did pass before I. Despite being a year younger... I was the living one." He then sat in silence, and finally, after a moment of silence, he said again, "It... It was always our wish to pass on together. To die the same year." He sat in silence, as he still cried silently.

(OHMYGODOHMYGOD A I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS IT LOOKS LIKE A SPIDER WITH TWENTY FREAKING LEGS JUST LANDED NEAR MY PRINTER AND ITS JUST SITTING THERE WHAT DO I DO I'M FREAKING ALMOST SEVEN FEET TALL AND OH MY GOD WHAT THE HECK I WANT TO BURN THE HOUSE DOWN. IT MOVED OFF THE DESK IT JUST CRAWLED DOWN AWAY FROM IT I CANT SEE IT OHMYGOD WHY AM I FREAKING OUT SO MUCH)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:05 pm

She frowned and got up wincing a bit as she limped over to the old man. “I’m so sorry… I shouldn't have asked… Please forgive me…” She said as she hesitantly hugged the old man. She hadn't meant to upset him like this… Her parents had died together in a fire they had burned to death while her father had tried to save her mother. She gave the man a tight hug and rubbed his back a bit.

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! -Tosses him a can of hairspray and a lighter- You know what to do o-o ))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:41 pm

(I THREW A SHOE AT IT. IT WAS A BIG SHOE. ITS DEAD. R.I.P. REST. IN. PIECES.)

As Damian calmed down, he said, "It's fine, fine... It's still just hard, knowing to never see her again." He calmed down a bit, and said, "You know, I've heard 'bout how ye've lost yer parents in a fire... lost mine aswell. Not a fire, though... Assassins. Back when I was a Templar... yet that was many years ago, before I met a friend in the West Indies." Sniffling a bit, he was about to say something when Timothy came out, dressed in his Assassin Robes. "So, what should we do now? I've sent the letter for a request. Many send letters, few get served. Yet, I did add some pay, and the man should get to town soon."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:57 pm

She was a bit shocked to learn he had been a Templar but she didn't say anything. She had no room to judge him for his past. She knew what it was like to be judged. Her mother had been Indian and the children in town weren't even allowed to play with her. “Yes my father died trying to save my mother and they both burned to death. I watched it all but there was nothing I could do…. She sighed and looked down and jumped a bit when Timothy came into the room. She wasn't sure what to say wasn't sure what to do…
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:21 pm

Damian sighed, and said, "Ah... another terrible fate... same fate of one of my old friend's parents aswell. Mine, well... they were assassinated, for being Templars. Ended up killin' the man who did so, since he was my target, back home, in Scotland." Timothy coughed lightly, and then said, "So, uhm... what should we do now? Not really much, since we're all sorted out, basically."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:30 pm

(I just had to say this, but I love all the references to Liz and Tiago. So cute)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:34 pm

(Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 3uM2I)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:08 am

Weeks went by and Fiona’s wounds had been tended by a doctor and were now almost healed. She helped around the house, helping Damian with different things. She almost felt like she was at home. She had been helping tidy up the living room when she heard the door open. Turning she expected Timothy but instead stood an older man younger than Damian but older than Timothy.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:26 am

Ronald had, since he had the spare time, decided to visit his father. Upon entering the door, he was very surprised to see somebody he did not recognise. So suprised, in fact, that he drew out his rapier. He looked at her, and said, "...Either I'm horribly lost... or you broke in and are hiding your tracks." Despite drawing his sword, he was not able to do much, as Timothy entered the room. He was about to say something, yet, seeing his father, said, "Father, it is fine. Sheathe the blade."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:45 am

Upon seeing the blade her own ejected from under her sleeve, the blade was long like a short sword. She stared at him until she heard Timothy and retracted it back under her sleeve. She didn't say anything simply giving him a nod. She simply limped across the room and continued doing what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:56 am

As Timothy saw Fiona go back to doing what she was doing, Timothy leaned in closer to his father, said a few hushed words, and went quiet. Ronald nodded, and smiled lightly. "Now... is he in his room?" He asked, to which Timothy nodded, and motioned for his father to follow him into Damian's room, where Damian sat in a chair, smiling at seeing his son and grandson enter the room. "So... how's buisness?" Asked Damian jokingly, as he smiled lightly still.

(ignore the color, im testing what the code is)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 1:08 am

Since she had been staying here she had helped around the house and had been taking care of their food. She always made sure Damian had enough to eat though she never ate much. Since she was now able to limp around she had been sleeping on the sofa in the living room. Now she stood in the kitchen stirring stew and adding different things to it. She didn't want to intrude on Timothy with his father and grandfather so she would do her daily routine.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:50 am

"So... you're saying, that, she's an Assassin, too?" Asked Ronald, after a hushed discussion. A few seconds passed, and Damian finally said, "...Yes. Now, she is not just a person who has a hidden nlade - her father was one. Emphasis on 'was'." He added, moving his hands a bit. Ronald nodded, and Timothy asked, finally, "So, are there no missions? Contracts? Targets?" Ronald simply sighed, nodded, and said, "Aye. The pidgeons, just... don't arrive, any more,"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:29 am

Fiona had finished making dinner and limped to the door giving it a knock. "Food is ready." She said before going back to the kitchen. She had already set the table and gotten everything ready for them. She didn't know what would happen now that Timothy's father was home... Would she have to leave? She didn't know but she was sure she would find out. She smiled when she heard them come into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:29 pm

As the three generations of Butchers left the room, Ronald felt much more friendly to Fiona. Another Assassin, atlast. As the three entered the kitchen, Damian said, "Ah, yeh didn' need to do this. Yet, tis kindly 'preciated." He smiled, as he and the the two others sat. Finally, Timothy spoke up, and said, "Now, since my father, Ronald, has arrived, we would have to rearrange. Damian is fine. Father will have to sleep on the couch, since sleeping with my father would be highly awkward and incestious." He coughed lightly, and, saying more so to Damian and Ronald, "Fiona would have to sleep with me again, since we can not simply let a wounded fellow Assassin live alone." Damian chuckled lightly under his breath, while Ronald was holding in a laugh, and nodded. "Now, soon as the lass sits with us, we can eat." Said Ronald, nodding towards Fiona.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly passion (CLOSED)
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next