Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Bloodlines (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:49 pm

Sam nodded in understanding. He wanted to find their son, but he was afraid of what would happen to them. He wanted to tell his wife to let him handle it and he was prepared to, but he knew she wouldn't listen, not when she got like this.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:58 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" (Shay) Donnelly

Elizabeth closed her eyes, and took a deep breath before she raced off.

"Get your hands off of my son..." Before Elizabeth could say another word, she felt a sting in her neck, and fell to the floor.
"Mummy, no" Edward cried out.
"It's okay, Edward. Remember your training." Elizabeth lost consciousness after that.
"You'll never see your son again, Demon!"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:02 pm

"No!" Sam dropped down and held out his hands, eyes wide in fear. He was in front of his wife and Ace was at his side, snarling at the men who took the boy. "Let him go! He's just a child!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:10 pm

"Not a chance in hell, Beast" a Templar growled before he raced off with Edward. WWithin a few minutes, they were on a ship, and sailing away at an ungodly speed. Laughter could be heard coming from the ship, and a sinister growl came from the unconscious Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:16 pm

Sam felt anger rise again and something like a snarl escaped his lips. He'd kill them for what they did. He felt the renewed hatred for the Templars in his chest again. It was back with a vengeance. "I swear upon the graves of my parents, you'll pay!" He bellowed loudly, tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:47 pm

"Sam, my love, did you get Edward" Elizabeth asked hazily as she woke up. She looked around her, and burst out crying when she couldn't see her son. "They took Eddy, didn't they?" Her heart felt like it had been ripped from her chest. "We need to get back to town, and send word to all the bureaus." Elizabeth simply lay there as a sobbing mess.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 2:45 pm

"I swear I'll get him back," Sam growled, gently comforting his wife. "I'll take Damien and Bryan with me. And Kidd. We'll find him. Let's get you home."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 2:57 pm

"Sam, Mary's dead. That's why I'm caring for her daughter, Jane" Elizabeth said in a pained voice as she found her feet. "As much as I hate the pillock, I'll speak to Kenway and get him to help. I was speaking with the sage up at Nassau, so he'll help too. But I'll assemble the fleet, and I'll even call on the rest of the pirates." Elizabeth had to lean on her husband as she slowly regained her strength. "I'll even send word to a friend of mine in the Navy."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 5:26 pm

The near-twin giants were in the town, milling about, enjoying the day. But, a man sped past him - a familiar child screaming in his hands - along with another, both laughing. Looking forwards, he realised something - the child looked familiar... very familiar. Shit. "OI!" He yelled, after the men, "Stop right in yer tracks, ya peds! (Pedophiles)" He turned towards Jonathan, and said, "That. Was Edward. Ready to get back in action?" His brother nodded, and said, "You already know that answer." He looked towards the dock, and said, "We better hurry, they're already almost out of sight." Damian nodded, as Jonathan and him began running, to their respective ships. Finally, a use for their new sails. "Lower the sails!" They yelled as one, as the twin sails lowerd - a familiar symbol, a overflowing mug, stitched onto white sails.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:32 pm

Sam helped Liz back to the house and smiled when he heard Damian's voice, along with John. They were fine Assassins, indeed. They always knew exactly what to do when the need arose for them. Sam silently thanked them both and led his wife into the Sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:39 pm

Elizabeth stormed up to her study, and changed into the set of armour she hadn't used in an eternity. The old draconic helmet had even gathered dust.
"Bastards think they can take my boy!?" Tiago had already grabbed Read's daughter, Jane, and was on his way to find Bonny. "Pillocks will be begging for mercy, and I shall not grant them an ounce of mercy! I'll have their gizzards strewn across the town, their blood will colour my sails, and I'll use their bloody corpses as figureheads!" Anyone who knew Elizabeth, had never seen her this angry before; she had never been that angry before.

Last edited by Voidmon on Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:40 pm

As Damian's ship, - The Maybelle -, was followed quickly by Jonathon's larger ship, The Drunken Scotsman. He turned to the side, when Jonathon was by his side, sort of, and yelled, "Yeh get 'em from the right! I'll be cuttin' round the sides, and catch 'em by the left side! After all, it's only one!" Jonathon raised his left arm, and clenched his fist, as Damian did the same with his right. Jonathon quickly turned his wheel to the right, as Damian turned a quick left.

(I just realized I included very famous Last words into what Damian said.).
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:24 am

"DAMIAN! JONATHON! DON'T SINK THAT BLOODY SHIP" Elizabeth roared as she emerged from the jungle. She was fairly certain that they wouldn't be able to hear her, but she was trying. "Christ! I can't see." Elizabeth sat down on the dirt, and suffered a vision that was not her own. She could see figures moving about, faces of Templars, and a familiar furry creature. She was seeing through her son's eyes. Elizabeth heard the voices of the Templars, but she couldn't make out much of what they were saying. All she could make out was the mention of Havana.

"Mummy, what's happening?" The Templars didn't seem to notice anything, so Elizabeth realised that her son was thinking, not speaking.
"Everything is going to be alright, Edward. Just stay calm. Now listen carefully, sweetie. I want you to do this every hour. Tell me what you can see or hear. We're coming for you, sweetie. All of us."
"Okay, mummy."

Elizabeth quickly sought out her husband while the ships were being prepared. The captains were gathered at the Tavern for a briefing.
"Sam! Did you feel that?! Could you see and hear the same as him?!"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 4:53 pm

Sam nodded at his wife's question. He was at his ship, getting her ready to sail. "I did," he said, tossing a rope onto the deck from a mast. "And I'm going after him. No way am I left in those two young Assassins taking all the fun." The way he said it made it sound like he was really looking forward to killing some Templars. Sam even had that bloodthirsty look in his eyes that made him seem more like a Beast than anything.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:36 pm

Elizabeth raced off to her ship, and let out a terrifying roar as the pirate fleet set sail. She paced along the deck of the Sentinel, and thought of every possible way she could kill her son's captors.
"THOSE MEN ARE NOT TO BE KILLED! THEY ARE TO BE BROUGHT TO SAMUEL AND ME!"" Elizabeth had a murderous look in her eyes, and she was going to make the Templars suffer for taking her son.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:46 pm

"Follow that ship," he called, giving the same orders as his wife had to her crew. He wanted the pleasure of killing his son's captors himself. What can you see, my son?
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:09 pm

Edward Donnelly

"Well it's very dark, daddy, so I can't see much. I can see the keys to my cell, and there's some strange people in here with me. They look just like the people in mummy's stories. One of them has fuses braided in his beard. They're very friendly." Edward watched as the small creature Elizabeth gave him grabbed the keys. "I've got the keys, should I try to escape?" Edward looked on in fear as an elderly gentleman, followed by a tall man in armour, entered the brig.
"A troublemaker just like your parents. Never mind, we'll be at Havana soon enough. Then, when your parents come for you, I'll make you watch as I kill them."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:14 pm

[I]Once you get to land, use what we taught you to get away, of you can, Sam instructed, snarling with hatred in his eyes. "I swear, the Templars will die for this."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:29 pm

As Damian rounded around, he saw the target some distance away - he was still somewhat behind. Damian then turned towards his men, and yelled, "Speed ahead! We must get past them, then ir will be ready!" The men cheered, as the sails had extended towards their full length, and Damian, unbeknownst to the Templars, was speeding ahead of them. Jonathon, however, was slowing behind, staying back, yet keeping up.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:33 pm

"Keep a steady course, men. Don't let those bastards get away" Elizabeth growled as she set about fastening her armour. With each passing second, she became more violent, aggressive, and more demonic. Nobody had ever seen her like this before, and they tried their damndest to stay out of her way. Even Johnson was fearful of his captain.
"Captain Shay! Please! Remove the Demon's Claw! The Bloodseeker is driving you insane!"
"No, Johnson! This is me! This is what happens when you take my child!" Elizabeth turned to face her crew. "Get every scrap of duck on the wind!"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:42 pm

Sam stayed at the helm of his ship, not bothering to steer her. He was too angry to do anything, so he left it to Jackson, who made sure to stay where he was. "Don't let them out of your sight," Sam snarled.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:48 pm

As they finally sped infront of the Templar ship, waiting a bit, Damian finally yelled, "Alright, men, hold onto something!", as he quickly veered the wheel towards the right, as he exclaimed loudly, "Brace for it!", as he signaled for the men to raise the sails, as the stopped directly in the path of an on coming enemy. Jonathon, however, began veering left.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:55 pm

"If we lose that ship, I'll rip out your bloody organs, peel the flesh from your pathetic bodies, and send you all to hell!" Elizabeth sat on the railing, and looked at the fleeing Templar ship. The steward brought some food up from the galley, and he seemed rather thankful that Elizabeth didn't bite his head off. She let out another terrifying roar as the Templar ship met with Damian's ship. "OH FOR THE LOVE... BE GENTLE WITH THAT SHIP!"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:03 pm

"Damian, I swear I will kill you if you don't be gentle with that ship!" The crew couldn't believe their captain right then. It was like he was a different person.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:08 pm

Damian, hearing the two yell, as the front of the enemy ship collided with his side, he yelled back, "'EY, I'M TH' ONE GETTIN' RAMMED!" Jonathon, upon hearing the couple yell, signaled for his men to slow down the ship, as he blocked the ship from escaoing to the right. "Y'Best bw thankin' me later, when yer son ain't be under Six feet!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodlines (open)
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next