Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Sword [open] EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Sword [open] EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Sword [open] EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Sword [open] EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Sword [open] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Sword [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

The Sword [open] Empty
PostSubject: The Sword [open]   The Sword [open] EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:38 pm

Arnaud was walking down the street. He had a thought in his head: "I could really eat something right now...". He did not knew where he could go eat, so he thought "I think I will only have a coffee this time, tomorrow I have free running practice and I need to be light as a feather."

He stopped in a near café théâtre. "Un monde merveilleux" it was called. "I wonder if they have any cake." He sat at a table. They were sweaping the stage. "Best play ever" he thought sarcastically. The waitress had served him a piece of cake. "But I did not ordered.." said Arnaud before the waitress blinked at him and told him "Its on me." "Merci beaucoup, Madame." A hooded man sat on a nearby table. The man had stared at him for a long time, until Arnaud told him "What are you looking at?". Then, the man looked somewhere else. The man did not stayed much longer, but as he was heading for the exit, he threw a letter on Arnaud´s table. Arnaud opened the letter with great curiosity, only to find a badly drawn map of France, and a sketch of a sword. He left a tip, and ran outside. He wanted to ask the man a few questions. When he got outside, the man was dying on the ground. He had been stabbed not by a normal Hidden Blade, but with a Pivot Blade. Arnaud kew this because he once was responssible for a death with a Pivot Blade, and the wound was equal. "Who did this to you?!" asked Arnaud, but as the man tried to talk, he spitted blood. "Find..the..Sword" where the man´s last words. He headed for the Brotherhood´s headquarters, as the man´s corpse was taken by the guards to the gutter. No one could decipher what the map depicted, but he wanted to find out. He went to the traning field. "Bonjour everybody, I have recently been given this map. It is supposed to lead to a sword. But not a normal sword, my friends. By looking at this drawing, we can see a pattern similar to the widely known apple. If this drawing is accurate, we might be following the track to another Piece of Eden! But I can not do it myself. I need other Assassins. So, who wants to come with me?"
Back to top Go down

The Sword [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sword [open]   The Sword [open] EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 9:54 am

Victor smiled devilishly.
"Sounds like fun."
He quickly stopped his sparring match with a trainee, and walked up to Arnaud.
"If their's a chance that the Templars can get that sword, then I will put my life on the line to stop it." Victor exclaimed.
"You have my word."
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

The Sword [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sword [open]   The Sword [open] EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:45 pm

"Merci monsieur" Arnaud asked politely. "I do not know if the Templars are also looking for the Sword. But if we find it we will be one step ahead of them. I am sorry, but this is the first time I talk to you. What is your name?
Back to top Go down

The Sword [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sword [open]   The Sword [open] EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:49 am

"My name is Victor Baudin." He stated.
"I come from London, but moved here. I'm sure you'll find i'm an able assassin."
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

The Sword [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sword [open]   The Sword [open] EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 4:10 pm

Arnaud had a sudden realization. "Baudin?... Have you ever been in America?"
He was sure he had heard that name before in one of his father´s stories.
Back to top Go down

The Sword [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sword [open]   The Sword [open] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:02 am

Victor looks confused.
" I have, how do you know this?"
He thought to himself, "This boy is two young to have been to america when I have."
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

The Sword [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sword [open]   The Sword [open] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 1:52 pm

"Follow me Sir." Arnaud ran to his house with excitement. He stopped on the door. "Wait here. Father!" he screamed "We have a guest!". "Calm down Arnaud, invite him in". As soon as Charles went down the stairs, he looked at his soon, with an old friend to his side. Charles looked surprised. "Victor!" Charles said. A few tears of happiness appeared in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

The Sword [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sword [open]   The Sword [open] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:30 pm

Victor's eyes widened.
"Charles? Mein Gott! It's been too long."
Victor extends his hand for a handshake.
"So, This is your kid?"
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

The Sword [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sword [open]   The Sword [open] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:55 pm

"Indeed, little Arnaud has become a Master Assassin way faster than I have. What brings you to Paris?" Charles, was remebering his old friends from America. Torin, Victor and Benjamin. ´Those were the days´ he thought.
Back to top Go down

The Sword [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sword [open]   The Sword [open] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:37 pm

" Well, I live here."
Victor said, Smiling.
He turned to Arnaud.
"I must say, I'm Impressed. I wasn't a master assassin for years."

Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

The Sword [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sword [open]   The Sword [open] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:56 pm

"Merci monsieur" said Arnaud.

"Now, did my son brought you here?" asked Charles. "We found a map, father. We think I may lead us to a piece of Eden." "Amazing, do you need any help from me?" said Charles, before realizing he was not the same assassins as before. His leg had not recovered yet. "I am sorry, I can not help you physically, but I you need advice, weapons, just let me know" He lets out an akward smile, trying to cover his sadness.

"So, monsieur Victor, shall we get going to the first location?" said Arnaud pointing to a small glyph, near the location of Notre-Dame.
Back to top Go down

The Sword [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sword [open]   The Sword [open] EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:59 am

"Right, Lets go."
He Turned to CHarles.
"It was good seeing you again, my friend."
Back to top Go down
Arno Dorian
Arno Dorian

The Sword [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sword [open]   The Sword [open] EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 4:52 pm

Ace spied on two Templars harassing a woman and her child. One of the extremists threw the child to the ground and was going to stomp on his skull, potentially killing him in public. A large crowd formed as this was happening, outside of a cobblestone house. Ace leaped from the tree and onto the roof of the house. The sun gleamed upon his navy robe. He slammed down on the roof while running. "Merte!" He exclaimed as he clawed at the slope with his hands. Peices of cobble rolled down and were flung off the roof. Watching from atop the roof, Ace saw the child fall and scrape himself. One of the extremists had a knife and was trying to rob the mother. She pleaded. Ace couldn't let them die. He lept off the roof, into a cart of hay that was being pulled along by a horse. The animal, startled, ran off neighing. Ace was able to leap out just in time. He pushed through the crowd to see the child get trampled by them man. Ace ran in with his french cutlass and struck. He swept the man's head off clean. The other man, seeing his friend's death, stabbed the mother in the stomach, and ran off. Ace, enraged, sheathed his sword and ran after the criminal. Ace caught up rather quickly and tackled the man. Ace then got up and sliced the man's throat. He died slowly, clutching throat. Ace looked down at the dying man and said, "Mêlée indigne." The crowd gasped. Some people ran. Others tried to get help for the woman. The gaurds soon arrived, sabers out. Five of them surrounded him. "Gentleman, good day to you." Ace said and dropped a smoke bomb. The assassin disappeared from the scene. In a few miminutes, he was at the Assassin Headquarters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sword [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sword [open]   The Sword [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sword [open]
Page 1 of 1