Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Bloodlines (open) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Bloodlines (open) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Bloodlines (open) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Bloodlines (open) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Bloodlines (open) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Bloodlines (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:27 pm

(This takes place a few years after Assassin of the Black Flag. 1721, to be precise.)

Elizabeth "Demon" (Shay) Donnelly

Elizabeth stood at the edge of the docks, and watched as the Tiger Shark set sail. She missed her days of piracy, and sailing the seas, but she had a family now.
"Come on, Panther. Let's go home." Panther was a black ocelot whom one of her Templar friends had left to her after his passing. While the ocelot had been trained to act or attack at various whistles, Elizabeth had trained the ocelot to attack to kill when anyone but her, her husband,the other children, or close friends got too close to Elizabeth's family. The black ocelot looked up at Elizabeth, and followed her up to the mansion.

Elizabeth went to her son's room, and breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that he was still there. She had spent so many sleepless nights worrying about the safety of her family, she had lost count. Panther, the black ocelot, leapt onto the boy's bed, and fell asleep at his feet. Elizabeth smiled before she went off to check on the rest of the children. Jane, Mary Read's daughter, was fast asleep. Jaylin, an orphan that Elizabeth and her husband had adopted, was also fast asleep.

"You're still up?"
"Sím. I've been keeping a lookout every night since you and Master Donnelly had a child" Tiago said with a laugh as he looked up at his Mentor.
"Thank you, Tiago" Elizabeth said with a sigh before she made her way back to the living room.

"What a day" Elizabeth moaned as she threw herself onto the bed, and landed on her back as she was already expecting her second child. She was only two months along, and she was yet to tell her husband that she was pregnant. But she had a feeling that he had his suspicions.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:46 pm

Damian and Jonathon sat outside, enjoying some Whiskey, just enjoying the day, watching the Tiger Shark sailing away. "So, on a scale of One to Ten, 'ow much do ya thin' Sam thinks 'Liz is Pregant? He askd his brother, with a chuckle. To whch Joathon replied, "Well, If the constant cravings aren't enough, then I guess eight. Probably Ten." Both of them somewhat chuckled at this, mainly because they were drunk.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:06 pm

Elizabeth had passed out on the couch briefly, only to wake up holding her hand to her mouth. She quickly raced outside, and ran over to some bushes at the far end of the courtyard.
"Jaysus christ almighty" Elizabeth moaned between heaves. She never one for being sick, especially so early in the morning, and on an empty stomach. Elizabeth simply knelt before the bushes, and worked through the violent heaving.

"Morning. Damian, Johnaton" Elizabeth groaned as she made her way past the pair as she headed to the kitchen, only to return a few minutes later with a plate of fresh bread, bacon, and eggs. "Late night?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:07 pm

Sighing a bit, Damin said, "Ah, very late night. Something I like to say abiut drinking - if you keep drinking, you'll never get hungover, and you'll stay drunk for long as you wish." He finished, as he took a gulp of his drink. "How 'bout you? Feeling all 'ight?" He asked, refrencing how she had rushed past the Brothers.

Last edited by TheGuillotine on Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:19 pm

As old as David was, he knew when times were shifting.. and he knew the times were shifted yet again.. Piracy was dying out, the pirates republic wouldn't last past 1730, this much David knew. All good things must come to an end.. yet the Normandy never would. He would keep his baby going for as long as possible. As long as he had Alyssa by his side, he would be happy.

Today he felt like visiting some old friends.. as things were quiet on the templar end recently. the Donnelly's to be exact, so it came to pass that the Normandy sailed into port. "Put 'er here lads! Take some time off, have a Rum on me!" he said as he jumped off his ship, landing on the ground with a soft thud.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:34 am

"Ugh, to be honest? I feel like shit" Elizabeth groaned as she rubbed the back of her head. "At least I have an hour before the children start waking up" Elizabeth said with a sigh before she devoured the bacon.
"Mentor, the ghost is coming."
"Thank you, Tiago."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:43 am

"Ah, the legendary Ghost, eh?" He said, as he took a bite of loaf and swished it down with whiskey. "How old are they now? Keep forgettin', to be completely honest." He belched, but not too loud, as Jonathon ate some of the loaf, a bit less than Damian, and took a gulp of rum, more than Damian had swished down.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:29 pm

"They is he, and he is over 500, though I would appreciate it if you do not ask it again." The Ghost said as he walked up. He was not fussy about his age, but hated when people actually knew it. he liked it when people thought he was 25, and not over 500 years older than that. Of course he had only heard the last bit of the convseration, mentioning him and age, so of course he had not know he had meant the children. He then smiled at Elizabeth and said "Its a pleasure to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:24 pm

"Good to see you too, David" Elizabeth said as she set aside the empty plate. She turned to Damian, and was about to answer his question when a child's crying filled the house.
"Mentor! Edward está acordado. Ele caiu da cama, mais uma vez" Tiago said as he landed in front of the group.
"Obrigado, Tiago. Volto para cima" Elizabeth said with a sigh as she wiped her face before she raced upstairs.

Elizabeth came downstairs humming a strange tune to the crying baby cradled in her arms while a young boy held onto the tail of Elizabeth's robes.
"Mummy, who is this" the young boy asked as he hid behind Elizabeth.
"This is David Shuter. An Assassin, and an old friend" Elizabeth said with a laugh. The baby had finally fallen asleep, and Elizabeth sat down again. Panther came running out of the house, and crashed into the post. The black ocelot sat dazed and confused for a few minutes before he shook his head. Panther looked up at Shuter, and growled slightly before he sat beside the young boy. "Tiago, você pode por favor me faça um chá? E traga-me um uma fatia de gengibre." Elizabeth went pale for a second, and closed her eyes tightly. Tiago nodded, and raced off to the kitchen. The young boy carefully approached Shuter.
"It's nice to meet you, mister Shuter. I'm Edward" the young boy said with a bow before he raced off to his mother, and climbed up onto her lap. The black ocelot sat at Elizabeth's feet, and kept a sharp eye on it's surroundings.
"Well Sam and I only have one child of our own, young Edward over here. Edward is three years, Jaylin, the lad upstairs, is around eight years, and little Jane Read here is only a month old." Elizabeth shifted herself in her seat to make herself more comfortable. "Please, take a seat" Elizabeth said as she gestured to the empty seat. "So how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:24 pm

Damian noddd, in a silent thanks, as he drank more of his whiskey, only to be dissapointed to find it dry. Putting the bottle down, as Jonathon put down his after finding his had gone dry too, he stood up along with Damian. Damian looked at David, and said, "Feel free to join us down here at any time.", as he and Jonathon walked into the sitting room, opened up the trap door, and jumped into the cellar, pulling ip two seats near a small, round table, next to a large barrel of Whiskey, rum to the side, a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:45 pm

David smiled warmly as the boy approached him and tried to push the notion that David would watch him grow and old and die like everyone else in his life. he went down on one knee as to be eye level with the child and said "The pleasure is mine Edward.. I hope that you grow up to be as good as man and the one you are named after.." He then side glanced at Elizabeth and added "In his later years at least" And chuckled softly letting the boy run off. he then took his own seat beside Elizabeth and said softly "Its a busy life, but exactly what I need. Thus I have been well. How have you fared Elizabeth.. I daresay you miss the open seas."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:17 am

"You have no idea how much I miss the open ocean" Elizabeth said with a laugh. Tiago finally returned with a pot of tea, and a few slices of ginger.
"Obrigado."
"Não há problema" Tiago chuckled before he disappeared once again.
"Ah, sorry about that. Tiago has taught me Portuguese, and I have been teaching him Dutch." Elizabeth grabbed a slice of ginger, and nibbled at the piece quietly. "I've actually been doing alright. Don't get much sleep anymore, but I'm used to it" Elizabeth said happily as she poured herself a cup of tea.
"Mummy, may I please do some training with Amanda?"
"Sure, Edward" Elizabeth chuckled as she handed Edward a small rapier, and smiled as the young boy ran down to a small training dummy only 6 ft from where she sat. "He's just like old Thatch. Even if he joins the Templars, I'll love him all the same. But he prefers to listen to the stories of pirates than stories of Assassins and Templars." Elizabeth looked like she had finally overcome her extreme nausea, and she finally relaxed. Edward seemed to have the same black hair and pale skin as Elizabeth, and the same nose and blue eyes as Samuel. "We buried Mary just the other day" Elizabeth said sadly before she looked down at Read's daughter sleeping peacefully in her arms. "Even buried what was left of Rackham."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:10 pm

David chuckled lowely "Its fine Sister, it is fine." He stroked his chin as he pondered something then said "If you and your family wishes, the Normandy is a sturdy ship and her crew are honest people. I would be more than happy to take you out on the open sea one last time. It would be a great experience for the children as well" He smiled warmly towards her, feeling in many ways she was robbed of something good, and a Brother always looked out for his siblings, even if he was old enough to be her great great great great great great great great grandfather.

When he heard about them burying Mary and Rackham, he sighed "It is always hard to say goodbye to an old friend, and it does not get easier over time" Personally he was hating himself for getting as close to these people as he had.. it would make it harder for him to watch them grow old and die.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 2:11 am

"I think we might just have to take you up on that offer, Shuter. I'm afraid my ships are only used for legitimate trading now." Elizabeth looked down at her son, and smiled. "But I'm afraid I can't come right now" Elizabeth said as she stretched, and crossed her arms over her stomach. She hadn't told anyone yet, and she wasn't going to do so for another few weeks. But she knew she would have to tell her husband soon. However, the nausea and the the fact that she was sleeping seemed to proof enough.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:24 am

David chuckled softly as she mentioned all her ships being legit. "Well, The Normandy was hardly a pillager in the old days, more a thorn in the backside of everyone but the assassins. Now I more use her for transport to different islands to deal with any Templar threats." The Ghost was actually considering heading to the colonies in a few years, to keep the Templars from trying to gain a foothold there.. But he said "Well, as long as I am not busy, just send me a pigeon or other form of flying animal when you would wish to hit the open seas and I will come. Although sooner, shall be better than later."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:41 pm

Elizabeth turned to face her son who was now wrestling the ocelot, and laughed as she heard a loud moan followed by the arrival of Sentinel.
"Perhaps" Elizabeth said with a laugh. She took another sip of her tea, and examined a piece of ginger. Elizabeth fought back the urges to run off to the bushes, and bring up her breakfast. "Sorry, a bit of bad fish last night." She was hoping that nobody had noticed her recent behaviour.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:27 am

Morning had struck by the time Sam finally made it back home. He walked into the door, head bowed and hood drawn. Blood stained his bracers from where he'd obviously killed someone. Probably an assassination contract. The moment he shut the door behind him was the moment he sighed heavily and threw his hood back to reveal his face and shaggy hair. It had grown quite a bit and now bits of bangs fell into his eyes. Ace noticed first the familiar scent and went running to the door, barking happily with his tail wagging hard enough that it seemed like it would fall off at any moment. "Hey there, Ace!
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:23 pm

Elizabeth smiled as she heard Ace's barking. She quickly grabbed her son, and raced inside. Edward hugged his father's leg, since he wasn't tall enough to reach any higher.
"I'm so glad you're safe" Elizabeth breathed as she wrapped an arm around Samuel. "Remind me to speak to you later." Tiago came downstairs, and Elizabeth handed Read's daughter to him. Panther, the black ocelot, was busy swatting at an unfortunate moth. Elizabeth laughed before she raced outside, leaving her son with his father.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:32 pm

Sam chuckled quietly and patted Edward's head with a gentle hand. Exhaustion drug at his body, making him tired all of a sudden. It was as though his strength was gone. Sam took a breath and gently hoisted his son into his arms in a hug. "How've you been, son?" He asked. The exhaustion was evident in his voice, which was normally not so quiet as it was this time around. Of course, Sam was still able-bodied and ready to do his duty to his Creed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:54 pm

"I'm okay, daddy. Tiago says that I fell out of bed, and I slept right through it, but I accidentally woke Jane in the process." Edward looked outside, and shook his head. "I think mummy's sick. Oh, and mister Shuter was here earlier." The young boy rubbed the sleep from his eyes, and looked up at his father. "How are you, daddy?" Elizabeth dragged herself inside, and plopped down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:58 pm

Sam frowned at the mention that Liz might have been sick. He never liked hearing that word, especially when it implied one of his family members. At his son's question, Sam smiled. "Just fine, Eddy," he answered, making use of the nickname he'd given the young boy. "Why don't you run and play with Panther and Ace? I'm sure both of them would enjoy a run around the courtyard." Sam put Edward on the ground and ruffled the boy's hair before he went over to the couch, where his wife was laying. He crouched down and ran a hand through her hair gently. "Now what's this I hear about you being sick?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:31 pm

Edward was out in the courtyard with Ace and Panther, the ocelot was pacing along the perimeter to ensure that nobody came near his family.

"Actually, that's what I wanted to speak to you about" Elizabeth said softly as she held her stomach, and pulled her knees to her chest. She looked like she had been through hell and back again. Elizabeth was curled up tightly, and sunken into the soft couch. "Sam... I'm pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:28 pm

Damian sitting in his room, by the window, in a chair, he heard, loud as a gunshot, Elizabeth tell Sam. "Ah... about time." He said to himself, as he unbolted the door, and opened it wide. Sticking his head out a bit, he said, "'Ey there Sm, glad tah seenya back 'round 'ere. So, she fin'lly tell yeh? Yer the first she told. Me and Jonny - Hell, we've seen a few preagnent women back home, and they all acted th' same as 'Lizzie, give 'r take a few actions." He chuckled a bit, as he turned his head toward Elizabeth, and said, "'t'was quite obv'ous, yeh know." Jonathon was niwhere to be seen. Yet.

(The 'a' is there to shiw how he pronounces it differently. Pregnant - Normally. 'Preagnent' - Say 'Preygnent' out loud, then 'Pregnant'.)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:14 pm

Sam's eyes went as round as two twin full moons at the mention of another child. Then a smile, as bright as the sun itself, spread across his face. Slowly, as it had been when he'd found out she was pregnant with Edward, his hand went to her belly and gently rubbed it in a circular motion. "Liz," he said softly, kissing her forehead. "That's wonderful." To be deadly honest, he was concerned. The day Edward was of age, he'd have to start in the Brotherhood, as Sam had. And that hadn't boded well for him or his brother, Frederic and everyone knew how that had turned out. Sam didn't want history to repeat itself for a second generation of his family line. The sunny look in his eyes quickly turned to night and his eyes closed. He would protect his children, no matter what the cost.

Upon hearing Damien, Sam stood and rubbed his wife's cheek for a moment before he went to the other man. "Damien, a word in private please. You're about the only other man I can share my concerns with, as my Mentor no longer walks with us." Sam motioned to the stairs, obviously inviting Damien into his chambers before Sam headed up there himself. His body movements were sluggish, a clear sign to those who knew how he worked that his mission had exhausted him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:08 am

Damian tapped the window twice, as he said down to Elizabeth, "Make sure ya don' run too much." As he shoved his chair back against the wall, and took his two knifes out, and threw them both onto a crude drawing of a rather ugly man. "Stay ugly, ya bastard." He said to it, as he exited the room, shut the door, and went towards Sam's room.

Entering the room, having not been in it so oftenly, he said, "So," As he rubbed the back of his head from where he hit it as he came in. "What'd'ya summon me up 'ere for?" He didn't say it rude - it was an honest questjon. After all, Damian had not a thing to do. Other than his fiancé. Yet, she was off somewhere else aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloodlines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodlines (open)
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next