Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Bloodlines (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 9:58 pm

"She's fine," he muttered, pulling the blanket closer. It was obvious that Sam had been out late again and only just managed to sleep. "She's asleep in our room...Bryan's on a contract too, so....yeah..." Sam yawned and shifted positions.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 10:07 pm

Opening the door more, Jonathon said still, "That's the thing. Elizabeth. Is not in the bed. She's gone. Not here.", as he took a step into the room, and motioned for Sam to follow. "If you don't believe me, follow me."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:40 am

Elizabeth "Demon" (Shay) Donnelly

Elizabeth was curled up on her bed, sobbing quietly to herself. She looked up at Bryan, and wiped the tears from her face.
"Thank you, Bryan. But please, I don't want you to take any unnecessary risks. I don't want to have to take two bodies away from Port Royal. So if we can't do anything, we don't do it."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:18 pm

Sam grunted and looked up at Johnathan."You do know she has a habit of going out at night," he muttered tiredly. "I'll find out where she is, if it'll make you feel better."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:11 pm

When they finally reached Port Royal, Elizabeth changed into her British uniform, and headed straight to the prison.

It seemed like there were more guards than when Kenway escaped with the others. Elizabeth had been able to speak to Vane briefly, but that was all.
"I'm sorry, Charlie. I truly am."
"It's alright, love. You tried your best."
"I'll see you tomorrow" Elizabeth said sadly before she left for her ship.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:30 pm

Bryan had jumped from roof to roof, his eyes scanning the area for a way of escape. He hated seeing Liz all depressed and sad, so this was the best he could do. He stood on the very top of a building, his eyes closed. This was his own unique sense that he'd had since his Templar days. It was like a map had drawn itself of every area he visits inside of his mind. Front entrance is guarded, he thought softly to himself. It was like his eyes were scanning the streets below, though he wasn't opening his eyes.

Bryan opened his eyes slowly, the map still activated in his mind. The back grounds seemed poorly guarded. Then they could use the crowds to get back to the docks. Bryan smiled softly, But it disappeared slowly. What if Liz had given up? There was only one way to find out. He left the roof and made his way back to the ship. There, he dropped from the mast onto the deck and looked over at Hornigold. "Where's Liz?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:37 pm

"In her cabin, giving herself another tattoo." Hornigold had been trying to catch Morgana's ferret that had gone on a rampage.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 4:01 pm

Bryan frowned and gently knocked on the captain's quarters once he was at the door. "Liz," he called softly, his voiced lined with worry.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 4:06 pm

"Aye, Bryan? What is it" Elizabeth asked calmly as she wiped away some excess blood and pigment before she continued with her tattoo. She seemed to be coping for now.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 4:12 pm

Bryan took a deep breath and sighed softly. "I found a path," he said softly. "It's a back way out of the complex, but it seems to be lightly guarded. I have my doubts, however. I-I just thought I would let you know. I'm.....sorry." That last part...it sounded like he had thought he failed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 4:27 pm

"He's broken, Bryan. That man... he's not Charles Vane anymore." Elizabeth applied an ointment to the tattoo, and stared cleaning up. "But thank you, Bryan. For everything." Elizabeth handed Bryan a tankard of rum while she sipped at her tea. "And Bryan, don't beat yourself up."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 4:52 pm

Bryan accepted the drink and took a swig. Tears had formed in his eyes and he closed them tight. An image of . his father flashed into his mind and made him shake his head. "I couldn't help him either," he said, his voice choking. "I failed then as a Templar, and I've failed now....as an Assassin."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:49 am

"Oh, Bryan... You haven't failed. We've all failed" Elizabeth said calmly. She could see he was upset, so she gave him a friendly hug. "After Charlie's execution tomorrow, we'll head off to Nassau to bury him with the others, and maybe stay at my house for a day or two. After that, I have one last mission I want to do before I take a break for a few years." Elizabeth hadn't explained why she had two Templars with her, and she hadn't revealed any information regarding her mission. "This mission... it's stupid, and incredibly dangerous. Sam will undoubtedly throw a fit when he finds out. You are more than welcome to help out, but if Sam asks, tell him I forced you to come." Elizabeth was personally going to go after Torres and El Tiburón. She wasn't going to kill them straight away, she was going to torture them. "All I can say is that we all need to be careful. Don't try to be a hero, Bryan. God knows I don't want to lose any more friends. Bartholomew, Ben, Damian, Jonathon, Morgana, Roberts, and you? You're the only friends I have left."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Bryan gave a sigh, his head still bowed. He knew he couldn't do anything for his father. Then he thought of something and it made his face twist into a snarl. He looked like a very pissed off predator, which must have been why they called him that and the Shark. "Liz," he said quietly. He had that quiet anger that intimidated everyone he used to know back as a Templar. "They killed my father. He ordered it, and then that....motherfucker executed it." Bryan turned to Liz, a seemingly murderous look had crossed into his eyes. "Let me help you, and I swear, they will never walk among us again."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:56 pm

"You are more than welcome to help, Bryan. I must stress one thing, and I need you to understand. Torres and El Tiburón... they're going to die a very slow, and a very painful death after a very long time of being tortured." Elizabeth smiled rather proudly as she sipped at her tea and thought of her most brutal methods. "That bastard killed my parents right before my very eyes the night of my seventh birthday. I had to live in a tree because of him. He almost took Sam from me, and neither Sam nor I would be alive without your help that day. Now, exactly six years later, I almost lost my son, my unborn child, and probably my own life. Sam will throw a fit, but I don't bloody care. Torres dies."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:09 pm

Bryan nodded and seemed to calm down, his eyes closing with a sigh. "They killed my father," he began softly. "All because he let a young Assassin live and take the Piece of Eden with him. I still don't know who that Assassin was. He's probably dead by now."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:23 pm

"Well, I've only got the two with me, but if you're counting the armour that I made, then I have three. I'm sure you recognise this one" Elizabeth explained as she removed the Bloodseeker from the Demon's Claw. "Do you perhaps remember what the piece of Eden was?" Elizabeth handed Bryan a book that she had used to catalogue each of the pieces of Eden in back at Tulum. "Maybe it's in there."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Bryan flipped through the catalogue, his eyes scanning the pieces of Eden. "Dad said it had been small," he said softly. "Small and with a symbol etched onto its surface."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:44 pm

"I'm afraid it doesn't sound familiar. But then again, pregnancy brain" Elizabeth said with a sigh as she tapped her head. She hung her head before she looked at Bryan.
"We should probably try to get some sleep before tomorrow. God knows we're going to need it."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 4:58 pm

Bryan nodded slowly and sighed before closing the catalogue. "Good night, Liz. Sleep well."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:07 pm

"Goodnight, Bryan." When he was gone, Elizabeth curled up on her bed, and nodded off.

"Alright, lads, and lass. Let's get a move on" Elizabeth said as she made her way onto the deck. She was wearing an old black coat and matching tricorn hat with her usual black pants and boots. Today was the day she would lose one of her oldest friends
friends.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:11 pm

Bryan nodded slowly. Currently, the only thing black he had was his mask, which he kept on his face. He would be there for Liz today and he would stand beside her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:17 pm

The small group made their way to the gallows with Elizabeth. Each of them silent as they knew what was going to happen.

Elizabeth stood among the crowd gathered to witness the execution of Charles Vane. She watched with tears in her eyes as Vane was led to the gallows. He seemed oddly at peace with what was about to happen; Elizabeth thought it was due to the conversation she had had with him the previous night. Every fibre of her being was screaming at her to rescue him, but her hands were tied. Vane looked at her, and smiled as the rope was fixed around his neck.
"I'm sorry, love" Vane whispered before the floor opened up beneath him. Elizabeth sobbed violently as she watched her friend die. The crowd, on the other hand, laughed and cheered.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:23 pm

Bryan gently wrapped his arm around Liz's shoulders, offering support. He knew exactly how it felt to lose someone you cared about. He'd watched his father die for something so trivial. Yes, the man had let go an Assassin, but it was a young one. Bryan was just now realising how horrible to Templars really were.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:37 pm

Elizabeth turned, and buried her face in Bryan's shoulder as she continued to cry. She just needed someone to hold, someone to hold her and comfort her. She could hear the crowd starting to disperse, but she didn't care. After all, she had just lost one of her very few friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodlines (open)
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next