Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)

Go down 
+5
Zhonyun208AD
Guil
Necket
Lana Wake
FallenSanity
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:31 pm

Abah looked back at Elizabeth, noting the cold stare, "Isn't there always templars to hunt?" He smirked a little, pulling his own hood up, "May God watch your way." He then walked off the ship, going to his own and yelling out commands in French for his men to prepare themselves.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:56 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"There is no God, but there is life after this. I've seen it with my own two eyes, and it's just the same as this one." Elizabeth thought about what she had experienced, all thanks to the Commodore. Had it not been for Damian, her brief stay in the afterlife would have been more permanent. She wondered if she had died, or if it was just the result of lack of sleep, shock, and blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 6:03 pm

"So," said Damian, "think it's best we head to ingua at the moment?" Damian grinned, and continued, "I doubt the man's having a cup of Tea - though it seems like the prat..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 6:10 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Aye. We've wasted enough time as it is
is"
Elizabeth said calmly as she returned her axes to their holsters. The Templars on the plantation were of less threat to their health and wellness than the Commodore was. They needed to get back to Inagua as quickly as they could if they were to be properly prepared for the Commodore's attack.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 6:29 pm

"We're ready to move captain!" said Abahs' quartermaster as he reached the wheels.

"Good, we'll move once our friends have decided to use their time," replied Abah, leaning on the railings.

Stephen pulled himself out of the room, deciding to leave the brown cloak behind. He walked up to the outside of the ship, "Much happen?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 6:51 pm

"Nothing much, really - met the man over there - " He said, pointing to Abah's ship. "he's a Maroon - nice man, really - and now we head back to Ingua." Damian walked back to the wheel, turned it, and yelled, "FULL SAIL! WE CONTINUE OUR COURSE!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 7:04 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Aye. I'm sure you will all understand, but I really need to get some sleep." Recent events had taken a great deal out of her, and there was still much to be done. "Later, Damian" Elizabeth yawned before she made her way to the room Butcher said the girls could use.

Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 7:18 pm

Stephen nodded slightly as Elizabeth went off, "Hmpth, it's a wonder she's been able to stand all things considered." Stephen said, noting the Chainbreaker following behind them.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 7:26 pm

"Bah..." Said Damian, semi-annoyed. "...if you know who she was and what she's done, you'd've been glad you said that while she was down there in the guest bed."
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 7:38 pm

Stephen frowned, looking at Damian, "I mean no affence, quite the opposite really," He rests his hands on the rail, "I'd get beaten as well I guess. Hopefully I can change that, get better and all that."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:40 am

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

Elizabeth awoke to a slight pressure on her chest, she looked down and was quite surprised to find Devin curled up, fast asleep on her chest.

"How long was I out" Elizabeth asked as she approached one of the Butchers, cradling the sleeping ferret in the crook of her arm.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:55 am

"Ah, an hour or two, two at most... I believe Damian being awake for five days is taking a toll... Look..." Said Jonathon, pointing at Damian.

Damian, having not slept for five days, seven hours, fifty-two minutes, and thirty nine seconds and counting, was blinking rather fast. Having not seen Elizabeth come out of the room and aproach Jonathon, he turned his head to his Helmsman, and said, "'Ay, you... Come'n steer 'er for some hours, will ya?" He moved out of the way with a yawn, as the helmsman took the wheel. Damian sat down on a crate nearby, and yawned once more. He was now putting a elbow on his leg, and a palm under his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:17 am

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"At least I got some sleep." Elizabeth turned to look at Damian, and laughed. "Has this been a problem of late? Any idea what's causing it?" She had a few sleepdarts in her pouch, and she was more than willing to use one on Damian should she be asked. "Ent, you're not seeing things are you" Elizabeth asked, a hint of concern in her voice. She knew full well what happens after the first three days without sleep, so by now, Damian should be seeing things that weren't there. Elizabeth was actually amazed at how Damian had managed to fight the way he did, without the use of Fire-water.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:25 am

"Ahh - I think so? We did pass up a... a... ah, what's the word... It's like a school of fish, but not... Bah, I'll just say... We did pass up a school of three whales earlier, yeah? All - all black, an' just... swam past, I think..." Damian grabbed the air near him, and grumbled in dissaproval. "There - there was Whiskey there, yeah?"

(I'm half hoping this doesn't get to the point where he tumbles down the stairs in anger, but I'm also half hoping it does.)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:45 am

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Oh dear" Elizabeth chuckled quietly before she grabbed a drink and sat beside Damian. Devin woke up, and growled at the Assassins before he scurried off to find Morgana. "Bilge rat." Elizabeth handed the bottle to Damian, "This should help knock you out. Oh, and thanks for saving my sorry hide. I owe you one." Elizabeth shifted herself into a more comfortable position, and looked up at Damian. "Strange that you saw a pod of whales so far from their regular spot. Something must have spooked them."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:59 am

(Good to know this has certain limits. Unlike D&D, where you can have a bat pull a dragon off a tower and a gorilla elbow slam it from fifty feet in the air and kill it.) (Side note: It's possible with the power of rolling A natural Twenty.)

"Ah - wonderful... He -" He said, notifying the Helmsman "quickly takes over the ship for me, and now liqour after a few hours..." Damian gladly held it in his hands, and said, "A toast - may we live old, and be able to see the end of a war." Damian tossed his head up, with the bottle to his mouth, quickly starting to drink it all.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:15 am

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Aye. I've no problem dying old and grey, but dying a pirates death don't sound too bad either. Go down during battle with good men at my side, or at the gallows laughing at the British." Elizabeth thought of the day that she saw Thatch die before her very eyes, and a lump formed in her throat. "Here's to everyone we ever knew" Elizabeth chuckled as she raised her bottle of rum in the air, before downing the entire thing. "But we're not going down for a long time to come. After all, who's going to get Bonny, Ready, and Vane out of prison if not us? Once this is all over and done with, I'm going back to Nassau. What about you, Damian, what are you going to do once this war is over? There's not a woman waiting for you somewhere, is there?" Elizabeth couldn't wait to return to her home at Nassau where she hoped she would find her husband.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:05 pm

"Are you sure about this, Stodd? It was your first and your most beloved. It would be like giving over a daughter."

The Commodore had made an offer to his dear friend Daniel that even the young Brit never expected. The HMS St. Irvine was the first ship the Commodore had ever owned, and he'd rarely been seen without it. Now, he asked his friend and partner to take it, as a gift and a show of gratitude for everything they'd done together.

The HMS Queens Night. The finest ship of all, in the eyes of the Scotsman.

"I am, Daniel. The old girl has been good to me, but she's never been my dream. The Queens Night... I thought this up back before I was even a Commodore. This is what I've wanted. What I've always wanted."

Daniel smiled softly, looking up at his friend and mentor. He'd never really seen Roger smile like he was smiling right now. It removed the scarred persona of the naval commander, and made him into a man with true desires and loves.

Scarred... it was no wonder Roger wanted that pirate dead. He wasn't an overly scarred men, and to him it was the greatest insult. I wonder if he'll be able to get that revenge he so desires.

Daniel quietly looked around the cabin, leaving Roger to think of his good fortunes. It was quite beautiful in an odd way, and it was clearly expensive. However Roger could afford it, Daniel didn't know. The silken curtains, the tassels of gold, the fine cushions and furnitures, the porcelain, the paintings...

The Captain stood, as one painting in particular caught his eye. He looked it over, and then back to the Commodore, before speaking in a quiet, worried tone.

"Stodd, this painting... it's the Battle of Hattin, correct? During the Crusades?"

Roger looked up and nodded, smiling happily, unaware of what his friend was thinking.

"Yes, a great defeat of the united forces of Jerusalem and orders of the Knights of Christianity, including the Knights Templar. I've always admired the history of that group. Why do you ask?"

Daniel shook his head, brushing aside the question as he began to notice a few things in the room; a few banners of the symbol of the Templar Order, a sword nearby with a Templar symbol on its hilt, a red and black cape, even a chest.

For the first time ever, Daniel, the young Assassin, realised that his closest friend and mentor was a member of the Templar Order.

"I'm going to get ready to set sail. I'll be on your ship, Commodore. Raise the flag when it's time to head off."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:47 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"You've been rather quiet, Dunn. Something eating you? Elizabeth wasn't quite sure if Stephen was just quiet, or if he wasn't sure if he should trust someone who was still walking about after they had just been shot in such a way that they should be dead.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:51 pm

Stephen looked up at Elizabeth, "Just...thinking I guess."He was trying to think of all the possible events that could happen to him. All things considered he was still an exile from his Brothers in London. He wondered how they would react to him now, with all that has happened between them.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:59 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Anything in particular?" Elizabeth looked into her bottle, and was heartbroken to find it was almost empty. "Sorry, I don't mean to pry. It's not everyday you find an exile." She may have been the Demon, but she still cared about her brothers.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:05 pm

Stephen let out a small sigh, "It's not everyday you begin to question everything you believed was true." He paused, unsure whether what he would say next would get him next, "I used to believe the Creed would be able to solve everything. Believed everything we did was for the greater good. Yet I didn't see the shadows it cast, the lesser evils we had to suffer or use in return and that there truly isn't a true good side or bad side. For example I thought pirates were just men who robbed merchants of their goods for their own greed. That is definitely wrong for what I've seen now."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:18 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

Elizabeth rolled up her sleeve, and looked at the swallows tattooed down her arm. She had lost so much more to the British than she had to the Templars."Remember, Assassins fight for freedom, and that is exactly what pirates live for. That's why you see so many Assassins out on pirate ships, because pirates just want the same freedom that we fight for every day. I had to kill my own Mentor to finally be free of my suffering." Elizabeth rubbed her back, and felt the scars that covered her back. "Tell me, brother, have you ever been flayed or beaten?"
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:23 pm

"Flayed? No. Beaten? Yeah, I have been. It would be rare for it not to happen to someone who had to live on the streets with only their rags. There's always someone above you and they -have- to remind you every damn second it seemed." Stephen replied, letting out a small sigh, "If it weren't for the Assassin's, I wouldn't be here. Probably dead for all I know."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:34 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Good, so you know how to take a beating. I had the pleasure of suffering both, at the hands of the Creed. All because they thought It would join the Templars like my father. Here in the West-indies, it's a free-for-all. Since I trained with some pirates when I was about six years old, I'll show you some dirty, underhanded techniques, as well as how to have an advantage during battle on a ship." Elizabeth ran to a crate near the mast, cut a rope, and shot into the air, landing on the crow's nest. "Come on then!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next