Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)

Go down 
+5
Zhonyun208AD
Guil
Necket
Lana Wake
FallenSanity
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:58 am

(Whoops. Just realised it's "Ent" not "Treant". Anywho, fixed)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:59 am

"Jonathon, c'mon, I believe I found the door." Jonathon and Damian stood at a heavier looking door - one that would require extreme strength to knock down. "Get me on of the gunpowder barrels... good, good... place it... there. Fantastic. Stand back, guns at the ready... FIRE!" He shouted, blowing the door down, shattering it. Damian stepped over the burning parts, sword in hands, grinning
. "Let her go, less you want to end up like that door."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:17 am

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Thank God" Elizabeth breathed as she saw the two familiar figures standing at the door. Luckily, her feet weren't badly cut, so she could still run for her life as soon as she was able. "I'd listen to him if I were you, Morgana."

Morgana O'Reilly

"Shut it, Shay" Morgana snapped before she turned to face the Butchers.  "Just who the bloody hell are you?!" Elizabeth chuckled quietly at the enraged look on Morgana's face. "Remember, Demon, you're expendable. There's nothing to keep me from killing you."

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Save for them" Elizabeth laughed as she looked back to the brothers. "Christ! Am I glad to see you." That was an understatement if ever there was one, she was actually overjoyed to see Damian and Jonathon. Had they been ten minutes later, she probably would have ended up in much worse condition. Her days of being a pirate would be over, and her best days as an Assassin would be behind her. While she was overjoyed to see the Butchers, she did wish that she was better dressed. The white cloth, which was by then red from the blood dripping from her face, and her black pants were the only things that she still had besides her jewellery.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:23 pm

"We, my dear... Well, I shall let my dear brother explain for us." Jonathon stepped past Damian, both of his daggers the length of a normal person's arm. "My dear brother is correct for allowing me to explain... I, am Jonathon Butcher, that is Damian Butcher. We are both men who have faired many battles, killed many men... and Would not be afraid to add another to the count." Jonathon raised his Daggers, and Damian took Jonathon's time to cut off of the chains/shakles with a knife off of Elizabeth. "Step outside the door, and wait there - alert us if any body comes." Damian walked off to stand next to his brother, his sword in hands.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:52 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Gladly" Elizabeth answered calmly before she grabbed the Spanish tickler, and stood watch just behind where the door once was. Should the Commodore return, well, she would give him a taste of his own medicine.
"Oi! You there!" Elizabeth calmly waited for the British officer to get closer before she rammed the claw into his chest, and quickly removed his coat and swords.

Morgana O'Reilly

"Ah, the Butcher brothers. So I suppose the "giants" intend to kill me." Devin sat on her shoulder, growling and hissing as he always did when there were enemies about.

"Excuse me, just want to leave this here" Elizabeth said calmly as she kicked the British officer's corpse into her former confinement.

Morgana looked at the corpse before turning to the Butchers.
"How can you put up with a crazy bitch like her?! The woman's clearly insane! Christ! Getting rid of her would make life easier for the rest of us."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:07 pm

Damian rested his arm on his sword, which was almost six feet tall. He raised a finger, and said, "Tsk-tak-tsk... See... that's where it faults. You said "us", implying your Templar Order. See - she has made life easier for us, the Assassins." Damian examined the room - a horrific sight. "Now - if you feel you need any back up - go ahead. It's a pity when a fight lasts for a few minutes." Jonathon turned to Damian, confused, obviously. Damian grinned, as if to say, You know what I'm planning.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Meanwhile on the open sea's near to the facility, the brig HMS Lightblade headed towards it's destination. It's cargo? Prisoners of War, criminals, anyone Templars had an interest in. Stephen Dunn was one such man, stripped of his weapons. He had been ambushed within the walls of Kingston, something Stephen clearly wasn't happy about.

Soldiers were rushing around the brig though strangely, picking up cutlasses and rifles. Stephen focused his senses for a moment. Frigate. Enemy. It was enough for him to understand. Testing the bars once more, which didn't give way to his displeasure, Stephen slammed his fist into the bars. It seemed he was going to have to play the waiting game.

Not for much longer, he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:42 pm

(A new challenger approaches! *Cue Street Fighter music*)
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:49 pm

(( I was more think Super Smash Bros Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:51 pm

(I was combinining the two.)
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:59 pm

(( Fair enough. Feel free to destroy the ship as you see fit. It was doomed from the start Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 7:14 pm

(Can't, really, unless Damian and Jonathon kill Morgana, run to the ship past tons of Templars, and destroys it after turning out of dock.)
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 7:21 pm

(( Oh I was meaning since the frigate would see the brig and take action against. It's my thoughts anyway. ))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 7:27 pm

(I do see your reasoning - Its just that Jonathon is the one who gives orders, and Dmaian is the Captain.)
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 7:33 pm

((Fair enough, lets see how interesting we can make things *cue evil laugh* ))
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 12:13 am

(There was more. But try falling asleep on a keyboard. Couldn't make heads or tails of it)
it)
Morgana O'Reilly

Morgana plucked the very angry ferret from her shoulder, and looked into its eyes. "Cabhrú Faigh" Morgana said calmly before she set the ferret on the floor, and watched as it scampered off to find the Commodore.

"Jaysus, not that bloody rat again" Elizabeth growled as she attempted to catch the ferret.

"Well it just so happens that the Commodore should be here any second. Until then, you'll have to make do with me" Morgana laughed as she pulled her claymore from its holster.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:09 am

"Hold up a sec..." Damian noticed the weapon. A Claymore. The Claymore... a weapon derived from amcertain place... A place... called Scotland. "You dare - how dare you weild such a weapon... you are not worthy of weilding a noble weapon..." This infuriated Damian - How dare she use a Scottish Claymore? She obviously must've not intended, but to weild a Claymore in such evil hands... It was terrible.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:03 am

Morgana O'Reilly

"Really, Assassin? How dare you speak to a Grand Mistress of the Templar Order in such a way" Morgana snarled as she took up an attack stance, and rushed at Damian. She wasn't going to let Shay get away so easily, and she was going to kill anyone that got in her way. "Where the hell are you, Stodd?!"

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"That bloody rat got away!"
"Come on, men. The ferret went that way!" Elizabeth quickly ran into the room, sword drawn, and dagger in hand.
"We've got company" Elizabeth said coldly as she glared at Morgana. "So we've got two choices. We can kill her now and be done with it, or we can take her hostage. If we take her, we stand a chance of getting out of here alive." Elizabeth cocked her head to the side as if she had heard something. There were people that needed to be rescued, but she needed to escape with the Butchers first.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:48 am

The Commodore looked over the waters, smiling to himself. He had no love for the Templars - he was one, sure, but he couldn't help but dislike them. They were cruel, they were sadistic, and they desired naught but power and domination. And coupled with the conflicts that waged due to the Assassins, it was almost like he'd joined up with a second Empire to fight their wars. At one moment he'd be fighting the Spanish near Gibraltar, and the next he'd be duelling with some bastard in a white coat deeming him a 'fool and a war monger' - as if Stodd had any actual influence or input within the Templar ranks. No, he and the Templars shared a mutual benefit; his ship and men aided the Templar wars, and the Templars provided him with top notch weapons and repairs, all for very cheap.

But, finally, it seemed like this alliance would amount to something.

He had a pirate, a cruel and violent whore of the seas, locked away within a Templar facility, being used and abused, and soon he'd have her head hanging from the jib of his ship. He might have lost Rackham, but this wench would be a fine replacement. Perhaps he wouldn't be just another soldier of the Crown, alive to fight and die and be forgotten. Perhaps he wouldn't be that.

Stodd looked over and saw a new ship coming in, likely one of the slave ships of the Templar agents. It'd be nice to have that here; many of the men stationed at this facility were either drunk off their arse, or back at his ship restocking the thing and making repairs. The place was a little poorly manned, and i-

"The bloody hell?"

Stodd felt something on his foot, and then his leg, and then his back, and then his shoulder. And it stank like old fruit and turd. Stodd grabbed the small furry creature, and looked it in the eye before rolling his, shaking his head and putting it back on the ground.

"What, did Morgana not want you to see the - Hey! Where are you going?!"

Almost the second it was on the ground, the little plague bearer was on the run, behind him and back in the direction of the room that Morgana and Shay were in. Stodd's eyes widened, and he broke into a spring behind it, as he caught sight of rushing soldiers, heading for the very same place.

"If that blasted whore has managed to break out..."

The Commodore ran fast, and was quick to intercept the soldiers, looking back at them and shouting, as they all seemed to bear a bizarre hunger for that ferret.

"Men! That ferret is no concern, but I fear it has good cause to have come for me. Stay close, and look out for pirates, or worse."

The group moved forward, and it didn't take long before they were at the entrance to the holding chamber, where the corpse of a guard lay, his chest puncture and his body stripped. The Commodore snarled and grabbed from one of his soldiers the weapon they carried - a fine French blunderbuss. If that whore wanted to fight, he'd give her a fight. From the outer doorway, he even heard her speak.

"So we've got two choices. We can kill her now and be done with it, or we can take her hostage. If we take her, we stand a chance of getting out of here alive."

The Commodore led the contingent of roughly seven men into the room, and turned fast at the doorway, seeing that it, much like the first one, was gone, and replaced instead with some busted stone and a shadow of ash and burns. The Commodore strode through the way, his men staying outback lined up and waiting - should Stodd and Morgana fail, the pirates would have to walk out into a hail of death.

Holding his blunderbuss in one hand, and his sword in the other, Stodd smiled at the group before him. It was good to see the whore had called upon some friends.

"A similar sentiment was shared between Morgana and I about you not too long ago. Funny how things work out."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:36 am

(Elizabeth shall now call Damian, "Ent" on account of his hight. That is all)

Morgana O'Reilly

"And that is why I haven't turned him into a purse yet" Morgana explained with a beaming smile as the ferret raced onto her shoulder; hissing and spitting at Elizabeth and the Butchers. Even with the Commodore there, she knew a fight against Elizabeth and the Butchers would still result in a loss. She knew full well how skilled Elizabeth was as nobody could make it to the rank of "Master Assasin" in under two years unless they were truly a force to be reckoned with. As for the Butchers, she had never seen men as tall as them before. "You might have your friends, Demon, but so do I. Perhaps I should kill these two, then Kenway and Vane, before finally killing Bonny and Read as well as their children. Maybe after that, I'll see to your husband, "Snakefang" is it? Well, you'll watch all of them die. Starting with your trees!"

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Stay away from them, Morgana" Elizabeth roared. Anybody who knew Elizabeth, knew that there was no worse a place to be than between her and her family. After all, she had killed no less than six men when her husband's apprentice went missing. Elizabeth backed away to the Butchers. "Ent, please tell me you have a plan" Elizabeth whispered quietly as she stood beside Damian. With her knees bent to enhance her balance, and her weapons held firmly in her dainty hands, she looked like she was ready to kill the first person to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:54 am

The orders were given out. British officers' rushed their groups of soldiers around the brig, moving into the cells of the ship and chaining the prisoners' up as the ship drifted into port. When one such group reached the cell of Stephen they were surprised to find it apparently empty. The officer of the group flung the door open, sword and pistol out as the rest of the group held their muskets in hand.

Their mistake was not looking up.

Stephen dropped behind the officer, wrapping one arm around his neck while he grabbed the officers' pistol hand, causing the pistol to fire and sending one of the soldiers to the ground with a shot to the chest. The officer died next as the remaining soldiers' opened fire, trying to hit the exile but only hitting the officer. Stephen quickly grabbed the officers' now fallen sword, moving to get out of the confined cells. The soldiers put up a fight, one drawing a sword while the others tried to hit Stephen with the butts of their muskets. Each lied dead at his feet.

Knowing the gunfire would have roused suspicion, Stephen disappeared into the shadows, looking for his weapons. He was going to need them if he hoped to get out of the brig alive.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:34 pm

Damian pointed a finger at Jonathon then Elizabeth, then a  finger at Morgana. He then pointed to himself, then the soliders. He charged, starting the blood fest.

(Sorry I was so late. I was shopping for V-Day.)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:19 pm

(It's cool. Also, remember that Liz isn't actually pregnant, it's her trick for the British. Ugh. Hagrid moment. "I should not have said that. I should not have said that".)

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

Elizabeth took Damian's gestures as a sign to attack, and Morgana now stood little chance of escaping the Assassins. While swords and daggers weren't her favourite weapons, she was still skilled in her use of them.
"Do not go gently" Elizabeth mumbled to herself as she rushed at Morgana.

Morgana O'Reilly

"Jaysus, Commodore, stop standing around" Morgana said in a raised voice as she locked blades with Elizabeth. "And since you're pregnant, this should make things far more interesting!" Morgana kneed Elizabeth in the stomach as she knew that women quick with child were more vulnerable in that region. "Killing two birds with one stone" Morgana chuckled. She was quite surprised to see that her attack had done little but annoyed Elizabeth.

"If you thought that would take me down, you're sorely mistaken" Elizabeth growled as she fought Morgana with all the fury of a demon.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:34 pm

(( It's alright, we all have lives ))

Stephen dashed from shadow to shadow, attempting to avoid patrols as best he could. They were alert now and with a vengence. Soon enough he reached the chest with his equipment and started to think how to reach land as he got his pivot blades and pistols ready.

Hide away till the brig docked; more guards would arrive and he'd be found. Fight his way off and swim to shore; a musket round could easily take him out. It was while he was looking at his pistol when the crazy idea hit.

A few minutes later, the ships' gunpowder exploded, the explosion likely being heard by everyone within the facility.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:41 pm

"Lets hope that was their gunpowder reserve! Not like the bastards'll need it at the end," he said, slicing through the British, "the Bawbags'll need them any way!" (A "Bawbag" is a scottish cuss for "Scrotum.) He cut through one man, and stab through two. He had slowly started to make his way to the commodore. But he was tiring. He was killing many, yes, but he was slowing down.

Jonathon, on the other hand, was lively. "How 'bout ya Get it right up ye... (Fuck right off)" he said, slicing at Morgana, missing when she dodges, "...and I'd consider not killin' ya, you baw bag!" (Baw bag, not Bawbag, means testicle.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next