Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The legacy - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The legacy - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The legacy - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The legacy - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The legacy - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The legacy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The legacy - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:23 am

"Ah, when I was suffering from the bleeding effect, Elizabeth practically took over. But the rest of the time, they all keep to themselves. Well, Elizabeth does tend to stick around." Ember chuckled quietly, and pointed to the row of Assassin robes, or Templar armor, resting in a display case against the wall, surrounded by various pictures taken from her time in the Animus. There were pictures of all of her ancestors, pictures of locations, maps, bits of writing, and pages from old manuscripts. "Look familiar" Ember asked as she pointed to the black robes with red trims, the red belt bearing the Templar cross in the centre of the Assassin emblem.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:10 pm

Austin studied the armor for a moment before a soft smile began to appear across his face. "Yea," he said softly, nodding his head once. "How'd you manage to get all of that?" The only thing he had of Sam's was the pendant that hung around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:19 pm

"Some of them, like Donahue's armor, were too degraded so the most of them are replicas. But Elizabeth... Well, after Sam died, she went a bit mental, nobody ever quite figured out what happened to her. Thanks to the Animus, and a bit of tinkering on my part, I managed to find her final resting place. Gave her a proper burial at Nassau, with her friends and family. I made her some new robes too." Ember looked at her wall of memories, and smiled happily to herself. She had put in quite a lot of work to find everything, but she eventually did it. "I've collected various things over the years. Most of those pictures are taken from my time in the Animus."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:43 pm

Austin couldn't help but chuckle faintly. "You are a strange one, Shay," he commented softly, his eyes sparkling lightly as he looked at her. Then he began to laugh, running a hand through his hair for a moment. "Sam probably said the same thing to Elizabeth all those years ago."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:45 pm

"I guess I am strange, but I'm also insane. Without a bit of craziness in our lives, life wouldn't be worth living." Ember chuckled happily as she looked up at a picture of Sam and Elizabeth. "Aye, he probably did."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 12:33 am

Austin gave another small laugh and shook his head for a moment before his smile began to slowly disappear. "I have a question," he said softly. "At one point, when Abstergo had me using the Animus, I was in the shoes of a very old Donnelly named Haemon. I was only in that time line for a few hours, but the name stuck with me along with some memories that are kind of blurry." Austin paused for a moment, remembering what David had told him about Haemon Donnelly. "I was wondering if any of your ancestors had interacted with him and if they had....that you could tell me a bit more about him."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 12:54 am

"Hmm, Haemon Donnelly? Ah, that's right, they used to call him the Vampire. Yeah, I have an ancestor from back then. Donahue Shay, the Dark Knight." Ember pointed to the replica of Donahue's armor, and smiled happily. "I'm not sure if there was any interaction between the two, but I do know that when Donahue snuck into Masyaf, he expressed a keen interest in Haemon. During my next session in the Animus, I'll try to learn more about them. But I'll tell you everything I know about Haemon. Haemon didn't really seem to care much for rules, apparently he took things way too far. Donahue seemed to think that Haemon might betray the Assassins, but I don't know if that ever happened."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm

"From the way that David spoke of Haemon," Austin said softly, ruffling his bangs for a moment with a hand before plowing his fingers through it in exasperation and defeat. "Haemon must have done something really bad for him to be hated like that."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 1:38 am

"Well I haven't really gone through Haemon's memories, so I don't really know all that much about him. All I know is what knew." Ember looked to Seth, who was studying the ancient book, and shook her head. "Has he found anything useful? Has he figured out who she is?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:42 am

Austin gave a small shrug, looking over at Seth as well for a few moments. "He came out spouting something about the Ones who Came Before," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 8:26 am

"So precursors like himself then?" Ember rubbed her head in thought for a moment. She still had no idea who exactly she was up against, and she wasn't sure if she even wanted to know. "I'm sorry you had to see that earlier, my little melt down."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:21 pm

Austin gave a wave of his hand in a dismissive manner. "You should have seen me in Abstergo a few years ago," he said with a small, nervous laugh. "My supervisor, when I'd calmed down from the Animus, said that I was acting like a demon. And....if my memory is right...that was a couple weeks prior to me spending time in the Pirate Era with Samuel."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:38 pm

"Back at Abstergo, I try to remove every trace of Elizabeth from the subject 17 project. I still do my own private research, and take on Delta-class missions too." Ember froze, and hung her head as she remembered what she had done. She remembered the look on the little girl's face when she saw her father die, and the cries still echoed loudly in her ears.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:35 pm

Austin knew about the Delta-Class missions and, in turn, knew that sorrowful look on her face. A gentle hand landed on her shoulder. "Maybe," he suggested quietly. "You shouldn't do those missions anymore."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 5:26 pm

"If I don't, who will? Not many people have the stomach to take on a Delta-class mission, to takedown a family man" Ember said quietly as she rubbed the back of her neck. "I started taking Delta-class missions because I had nothing to lose. Nobody would miss me." Before, all she had was her father, but he didn't have much longer left, and with David Shuter on the lose, his chances weren't looking too good. Ember looked over to the door, and smiled warmly as she thought about Benjamin. "But now? Now I have everything to lose." Ember never thought she'd have some shred of happiness, but Benjamin had given her some hope.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 7:48 pm

"If Delta-Class missions are giving you this much grief," Austin said quietly, his emerald eyes shining and resembling those of Samuel's quite a lot. "Then stop taking them. Someone else who has no fear will come and pick up where you left off." Austin spoke true. He knew exactly who that someone would be, though there was no hint to it in his voice or in his face.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 9:58 pm

David winced softly "Well that.... complicates things." He had an oath to Elizabeth Shay.. but more importantly.. he had an oath to the brotherhood.. one the predates his other oath..and took much more weight on his conscious.. could he really allow the templars could continue.. and could he harm another Shay? He however nodded to Ben and said "Of course." He threw a quick glance to Alyssa, telling her with his eyes to keep an eye on things. He then left with Ben.

(its not going to be, in fact its only spent 1 page as such, out of like 13 or something like that)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:42 am

"I honestly don't mind taking them, it's just this morning... I-I shot and killed a man in front of his wife and four-year-old daughter" Ember said quietly. "Normally I make it look like an accident, or poison them in their sleep." Ember looked to Seth, and smiled warmly. The two turned out to have quite a lot in common.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:58 am

Benjamin looked over at David for a moment before he took a deep breath and exhaled. "Do you know," he questioned, his thick accent surfacing again. "Of an Assassin by the name of Beckett? Justin Beckett?" He was prepared to go into detail about how this Beckett stayed off the radar of everyone, even the Assassins.

Austin gave a small smile and rubbed her back for a moment before he took a deep breath and exhaled. "You could have waited," he said softly. "Until he'd left his family. Having a parent killed before a young child..." Austin paused and was plummeted into a memory of his Mentor, one who had been like a father to him and how he'd watched as the Assassins killed the man who had taught him everything he knew now. The look on Austin's face suggested that he'd also witnessed the death of someone he cared about when he was a child.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 2:12 am

"I know, I should have waited" Ember said quietly. She shook her head in an effort to banish the memories of that morning, and sighed. "Want some coffee? Perhaps something to eat" Ember asked as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 3:07 am

At the offer of food, Austin's stomach began to growl and a light red had come across his cheeks with a nervous laugh rolling up from his throat. "I could go for some breakfast," he said with a small nod. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 3:18 am

Ember set about making some bacon and eggs, hummimg an old shanty as she went about. She put some bread in the toaster, and cut up some meat before putting it in a bowl for Vixen.
"How do you take your coffee?"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:26 pm

David searched his mind for the name Justin Beckket... there were just so many people during the 800 years of his life that he had met. Only a few actually stuck out.. and even of those.. he forgot some of them. "Odds are I met him, I just don't remember him.. when you live as long as I have, things fall through the cracks.. my apologies" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:42 pm

Benjamin gave a small nod in understanding, his shoulders sagging with a sigh. "I'd been hopin' you'd known 'im," he said quietly. "I've read 'bou' 'im when I studied the Assassin's history, though he stayed under the radar of everyone and tha's all I really know 'bou' him."

Vixen cried happily and scurried over to the bowl before she began to eat, her tail curling around her body as she sat down to eat, her eyes closing blissfully. Austin couldn't help but smile at his companion and chuckle. "Lots of sugar with some honey," the way he described it suggested he didn't like the bitter taste of coffee, though he did drink it every so often.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:31 am

"Coming right up" Ember said with a laugh. She finished making Austin's breakfast, dished everything up, and handed the plate to Austin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The legacy
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next