Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The legacy - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The legacy - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The legacy - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The legacy - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The legacy - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The legacy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

The legacy - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:06 am

Feeling the claws, Michael mentally swore, and, figuring whoever had... claws... as sharp, could easily kill him, replied, "'pends. If she knows any bearaus... no. If she plans on killing more men - Still have to tell Ms. Tul - no. If she plans on killing me, however... it is a different tale. And, why do you halt me? Is this where she is, or something?". Outside, he was fairly calm. Inside, however, even the world's best Limbo dancer would not ho as low as the moves he is trying to think of doing just in case.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 9:22 am

The shadowy figure chuckled sinisterly at Michael's words. It seemed as if he was highly amused by the Templar.
"It is within Seth's little Dragon's nature to kill, it is the little Dragon's job to kill. How can one, that knows only death, not kill her enemies. If the little Dragon will not kill the Templar, then Seth will." The shadowy figure removed its claws from Michael's throat, and moved to face him. The shadowy figure was clearly otherworldly. His flesh was pitch-black, his head was that of a strange creature, he wore strange clothes, and a thick smoke seemed to envelope him. "Seth's little Dragon is not here, the little Dragon is at safe place. Seth give warning to Templar. Hurt Seth's little Dragon, and Seth will rip Templar to pieces before feeding Templar's soul to Ammut!" The shadowy figure let out a deep growl, and bared its teeth as it glared at Michael.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:06 am

Benjamin, however, couldn't find sleep, even with the tea Ember had given him. With a sigh, Benjamin sat up on the sofa and examined his cell phone. No one ever really contacted him, so his cell was always kept within his pocket. With a quiet sigh of aggravation, Benjamin went to a game he'd taken a liking to; Dragon's World. He'd played it since he got to the States and it kept him occupied for hours on end. However, with Ember, he'd barely had to play it because she kept him company. "Something doesn't seem right,"
"What's wrong?" Benjamin questioned quietly without taking his eyes off his smartphone.

"I don't know," came the answer. Benjamin looked up for a moment. Standing against the wall was Altair, still garbed in his Master Assassin's robes. His ring finger was missing, as had been tradition back then. Benjamin examined his own hand. He was glad that, during Ezio's time as an Assassin, the tradition had been modified so that all Assassins then and in the future would get to keep their fingers. "I just feel as though there's something bad that will happen."
"I feel it too," Ezio said, his thick Italian accent showing through. The Italian Assassin stood beside Altair and Benjamin had to smile. He was glad his ancestors were there to guide him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:15 am

Sighing, he mumbled something about how somebody better not have replaced his ciggarate, Michael calmly turned around, walking away, and said, "Uh-huh. That's nice. Next thing I know Lt. Buckbee from Candyworld will come and give me a bat made out of Popcorn so I can vanquish a grumpy egyptian mime. Speakin' of which, ain't Ammut or somethin' Egyptian mythology? I dunno, me, but i'll Google it later after the purple dragon comes from Australia.". As he continued walking, he then said to himself, "Pickle better not have nicked by cigs from the cartige and replaced them with joints... Again...", as he still walked, seemingly unfazed by the event and the words 'Seth' said. After all, he saw weirder.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:42 am

The shadowy figure drifted off, and circled around town a few times before he finally made his way home.

"Dragon is awake? More dreams of death" the shadowy figure asked softly as he sat at the foot of Ember’s bed.
"Aye, Seth."
"Come, Seth make the chocolate that is hot for little Dragon." Ember smiled, pulled on a Legend of Zelda hoodie, and followed Seth to the kitchen.

Seth looked at Altaïr and Ezio curiously, shook his head, and proceeded to make some hot chocolate for Ember.
"Seth means no harm. Assassin is friend of little Dragon, so safe from Seth."
"I'm not sure if they can see, let alone hear you, Seth" Ember said with a laugh as she stood beside Seth.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:00 pm

Benjamin turned his head to stare at Ember when she spoke, the music of his game audible but just barely. Looks like he wasn't the only one who could see those that weren't actually there. "You speak as though Benjamin's a threat," Benjamin felt a cold chill creep up his spine for no reason and he shivered.
"Altair, I'm sure there was no reason for tha' snippet," said Benjamin softly, returning to his game for a moment before he switched games, having done all he needed to for his dragons. Benjamin could feel Altair shift and grinned at the old Assassin's nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:13 pm

"Benjamin is no threat to Ember. Humans generally intimidated by Seth, try to hurt Seth. So Seth just tell Assassins Seth means no harm" Seth explained as he set about making some hot chocolate. "Seth protect little Dragon Ember. Seth love little Dragon like daughter, Seth do anything to protect little Dragon." Ember hugged Seth as a small smile crept onto her face. Seth dropped the spoon, and smiled lovingly as he wrapped an arm around Ember before he continued to make the hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:39 pm

"Benjamin would do anything to protect her anche," said Ezio with a nod toward Benjamin. Ben gave a snort and glanced up from his game, a slightly unamused look on his face.
"I can speak for myself, Ezio," he said, slightly annoyed.
"Mi dispiace,"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:05 pm

"Seth has no doubt that Benjamin will protect little Dragon. Benjamin is only human friend of little Dragon. Little Dragon more..." Seth looked at Ember as he tried to think of the right word to complete his sentence. Ember gave him a nod and a reassuring smile. "Little Dragon more stable. Little Dragon still cut, but little Dragon has much pain in soul. Seth sad when little Dragon cry, cut, and bleed, but what Seth can do? Benjamin help make better, help heal little Dragon's soul." Ember happily took her hot chocolate from Seth, and sipped at it happily.
"It's perfect, Seth. Thank you."
"Thank you, little Dragon. Seth's heart is smiling." Ember sat on the floor against the wall, and looked at Ben. Seth just seemed to hover in the kitchen before he decided to help himself to some old mead.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Benjamin stayed silent for a moment, staring down at his smart phone's screen for what seemed like forever. His eyes lifted to catch the look both Altair and Ezio were giving him and took a deep breath before he turned to look at Seth, removing the black hoodie and laying it on the floor, just leaving his white shirt. "What are you, exactly?" He asked Seth carefully. He didn't want to get mauled in case he said the wrong thing.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:36 pm

Seth looked at Ember for help in explaining just exactly what he was. Ember sighed, and hung her head.
"Seth, ancient Egyptian god of the desert, chaos, storms, and violence. Lord of the red lands."
"Seth also god of foreigners" Seth added happily before he returned to his mead. Ember couldn't help but laugh.
"Aye. Seth here is a god, a precursor."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:34 pm

Benjamin felt awed and terrified at the same time. "I didn't know that the Egyptian gods took a form," he said quietly, returning to his smartphone and his game.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:11 pm

"All of the gods can take on a form."
"Seth look like human too, or animal, but Seth like this form. Seth chooses who may see Seth." Ember sighed, and wiped her face. She was still tired, and the dark bags under her eyes showed that simple fact.
"I'm really sorry, Ben, but I need to get some more sleep. I'll see you at six" Ember said before she finished her hot chocolate, and made her way to her room. Seth watched as Ember made her way to her room, and silently wished her pleasant dreams.
"Seth feels bad for little Dragon. Such pain, loneliness, heartache. Seth try to help, but not work for very long. Must excuse English, Seth still learning, but Seth understand new world."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:35 pm

Benjamin gave a small dip of his head at the Egyptian god. "How did she find you?" He asked, glancing up from his game for a moment.
"I'm curious as well," said Altair softly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:16 pm

"Seth trapped in stone for long time, Bloodseeker. Ember only one to hear Seth, free him from prison. Seth go away, then little Dragon almost die. Seth watch from far while little Dragon sick in asylum. When Ember get out, Seth follow her, then make friends." Seth sat cross-legged on the floor, and sipped at his mead.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 9:41 pm

"Interesting," Ben said softly, returning to his game for a while.
"Have you kept her safe since then?" Altair asked softly, shifting in his place against the wall. On the floor, Austin frowned, his body seeming to tense and his grip on his Ipod tightened, his muscles shivering.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:28 pm

"To the best of Seth's abilities. Seth look after little Dragon like own child." Seth went quiet for a moment as he remembered his own son, Anubis. "Seth, too, knows loss. Anubis, Seth's son, die long ago with the others. Maybe Anubis lucky, and trapped like Seth." Seth took a large swig of his mead, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:56 pm

Benjamin froze for a moment, his eyes narrowing in wonder. "Isn't Anubis god of the Underworld?" He asked, trying to remember the world history he'd been taught during his days in high school before his father had been killed and he himself thrown into the Brotherhood. Austin's entire body shivered and tensed. He woke slowly, taking the Ipod's earbuds out of his ears rather quickly while he stuffed the music player into his pocket. Benjamin watched as the Donnelly seemed to run straight for the door that led to the world on the surface. The Australian Assassin watched his friend go for a moment, wondering what was wrong.

The moment Austin burst from the door was the moment he ran to the nearest roof and perched there, hands gripping his hair tight while his eyes remained closed. What was wrong? He hadn't been in the Animus for a long time, over two years now.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:17 am

"No. Anubis god of funerals and death, and protector of the dead and embalming. Seth's brother, Osiris, god of underworld. Seth's granddaughter, Ammut, eat souls." Seth looked to where Austin had been sleeping before he looked to where Austin had run off to. He cocked his head to the side in confusion as he tried to figure out what had happened. "Donnelly alright? Seth scare him? Seth did not mean to. Seth just have bad reputation. Seth go after him?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 10:23 am

Benjamin shook his head slowly. "I don't think you scared 'im," said the Australian Assassin, glancing after Donnelly. "And I wouldn't recommend goin' after 'im either. Somethin' tells me tha' there's somethin' wron' with 'im."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:43 pm

"So what Seth must do? Will Donnelly be alright" Seth asked as he sat on a large chair, rested his chin on his hand.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:50 pm

"I think so," said Benjamin softly, glancing at the door worriedly. He'd never seen Austin act like that. Then again, he'd only known the Donnelly for a few hours at most. "At least...I hope so."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 11:29 pm

David and Alyssa had distanced themselves as much as possible from the Assassin and Templar war since the Animus had been created. Too many Templars had ancestors that knew of Alyssa and David, and for that reason it was too dangerous to participate in the war. However they did help the Assassins whenever they could.

When he saw a lone assassin perched on a roof, David joined him, jumping from roof to roof. He wore a blue hoodie and track pants. He still had his hidden blades, but he had left his sword at home, and instead had pistols in his boots. "What's troubling you brother" He asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:58 am

"Seth can take on human form, and go to check on Donnelly? Seth English not good, but Seth can pretend to be foreigner. But maybe Seth just go as is, and see that Donnelly is safe. Seth choose who sees Seth, so Donnelly not see Seth." Seth was worried that Austin might have had a run in with the Templar, Michael. Seth sighed, and took a sip of his mead as he contemplated on what to do. He really wanted to make sure that Austin was safe. After all, Austin was a descendent of Elizabeth Shay, the first person to hear him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:07 am

"You're a god," said Benjamin with a small laugh. "You can do wha' you wan'. Bu' I'm sure Austin's fine."

Austin looked up for a moment, his hands still gripping his hair. "My head hurts," he grunted, bowing his head down again, closing his emerald green eyes. "It's never been this bad before. I haven't been in the Animus in two years!" Austin cringed and gave a small cry, his fingers digging into his scalp about now as the pain intensified.

Alyssa stayed within the shadows, keeping an eye out for any trouble. She knew the pattern when she and David stepped out of their home and knew it would sometimes end badly. She wouldn't allow it this time and kept her eyes fixed on the streets below them as well as the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The legacy
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next