Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The legacy - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The legacy - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The legacy - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The legacy - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The legacy - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The legacy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The legacy - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:43 am

Ben's head lifted at the sound of a faint engine. "I hear an engine," he whispered, scared. Austin turned his head for a moment before he looked at the two.
"Go back to my place," he said softly. "Stay in the shadows. Get Vixen and Zuko. Then you have to leave. There's an abandoned building far east, in pretty much the heart of the city. Go there and wait for me."
"What're you goin' to do, mate?" Benjamin asked, taking a step away from the American. Austin tugged at his hood and fixed his clothing before he grinned over at the young man.
"Become the Reaper," he said simply. "Now go. I'll keep him busy for a while until you guys can get away."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:51 am

"Stay safe, Austin. If anything goes wrong, do what Edward did when Torres took him." Ember looked at Austin with pained eyes before she raced off to his place.

Ember leapt through the window, and grabbed Zuko, who was sleeping on top of the refrigerator, and put the bearded dragon under her shirt.
"Come on, Vixen, I'm taking you somewhere safe" Ember said softly as she held her open backpack before the young fox so that it could jump in.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:03 am

Benjamin stood at the bottom of the hideout, watching and waiting for Ember to come down with the creatures.

Vixen sniffed the backpack for a little while before she crawled inside and proceeded to curl up.

Austin, however, turned back to where the Templar would be coming and tugged his hood down again. He was the descendant of a Donnelly, a feared and respected name, despite the betrayals of at least one male member of the family. Austin was one of the ones who stayed true to their Assassin blood and now, he acted, for Shay, for Beckett, his friends that he wanted to keep safe no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:09 am

Ember zipped up her backpack, and gently shrugged it on before she climbed out of the window, and made her way down to Ben.
"Right, let's get to the warehouse." She was worried about everyone, but she was barely managing to keep it all together.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:23 am

Driving along the road, he observed the roofs by rolling down the windows, and shining his flash light out the window. Sighing, he mumbled something about how he shouldn't of spent three days in an Animus, hestill searched the roof topes when, finally, he saw a figure on the roof. His tires screeching to a halt, he pulled out his gun, aiming it at the man, and yelled, "Stop there! Don't dare move, or I'll simply stop you from doing so."

(God, i'm tired... apologies if thesw next posts are rough)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:58 pm

(you're okay, Gully)

Benjamin nodded and then laid a hand on her shoulder. "Lead on," he said softly, casting a single glance behind them at where they'd left Austin. "God I hope he'll be alright."

Austin lifted his head, the wind gently tugging at his clothes and a fist clenched at his side. He studied the Templar for a moment and then he lifted his head high. The silver pendant that hung around his neck shone in the light of the flashlight. "Do you even know who I am?" He asked, hands opening and stretching a little wide before returning to his sides.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:23 pm

Mumbling something, he replied with, "Don't exactly care, only know that two types of people run on roofs - Thiefs, and Assassins. If you're the former, I only aid the police in stopping a criminal, and if you're the latter, I help myself and the rest. Judging by you're pendant, i'd say the latter. Now, will ya help me find the others, or should I keep you hostage and order you to death?", and, gun still aimed at his chest, he aimed slightly higher, and countinued, "...or should I kill you on the spot?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 3:59 pm

"I'll never betray my Brotherhood," Austin shouted. He turned on his heel and slid down the roof to another. The second his feet hit the ground, he began to run, staying away from where he'd told his friends to go to wait for him and away from the Den. He had to lead this Templar far away from the Assassins and hopefully lose him in the city. After all, Austin knew this place like the back of his hand, as he'd explored the second he had arrived from Florida.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 4:09 pm

Gritting his teeth, Michael pulled into reverse, turning atound halfway, and quickly shifted back, as he began driving towards where he believed the Assassin to be, tires screaching loudy. If he could possibly injure the Assassin bad enough, he could capture him. Finally, he found the running Assassin, and, behind him, yelled, "One last chance, either come along, or see the underside of this truck the hard way!", as he held down the brake and gas, making smoke and tire tracks in his place.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 4:22 pm

Austin, safe on a low roof, laughed and pointed down to the street. "You're so stupid," he commented, climbing a little higher. "I'm not even on the street! You can't run me over when I'm on a roof and your truck isn't." Austin climbed higher still and proceeded north over the rooftops. If he could reach another Den and give a whistle, maybe he could get the aid of more Assassins.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:47 pm

Pulling out his gun again, he yelled back, "Who said I wouldn't shoot you down?", as he sped off towards the Assassin, trying to almost parallel the Assassin, as he shoot out the window to his right with his right hand. If he could pose enough a threat, he might be able to get the Assassin to get reinforcements... then he could kill more.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 7:39 pm

Austin ducked the second he heard a gunshot and veered to the right, taking a sharp turn across the roofs. He absolutely had to get this Templar far enough away from his friends and either lose him or kill him. Preferably lose him, because Austin didn't think getting into a fight with a dangerous man would help him or anyone else. In truth, Austin was terrified, his heart beating quickly in his chest. He was the last of his family and absolutely had to keep his line alive, much like Samuel back in the era of pirates.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:43 am

Sighing as the Assassin took a sharp right on the roofs, Michael was forced to drive forward a tad bit, but eventually got the chance to turn to a sharp right as well. Ceasing gun fire for now, he waited until he had a clearer shot. However, as the road began shortening the amount of buildings, he turned a few more rights, and, seeing he was a bit closer to the Assassin, aimed back at the Assassin, as he began taking a few more shots. Noting as to how he had two more shots left, he quickly shot the other two, as he reached into his pocket, and, glad the road was going straighter now, he quickly inserted the rounds with six more shots. Aiming still, he waited, as he continued aiming, waiting until he had a perfect shot.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:05 am

As each shot went off, Austin jumped and landed into a roll on another rooftop and each time he continued to run, despite the burning in his lungs and the aching of his limbs. He absolutely had to get rid of this Templar! But he wasn't willing to go head-to-head and attempt to kill the man. Instead, he'd try to lose him within the city. Austin knew each road and the best places to hide, most of them involving the dumpsters in deserted alleys. For now, the Donnelly focused on just getting him away from his friends and plunging deeper into the city.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:34 pm

Seeing as how the Assassin kept distancing himself at different areas with each shot he took precise aim, and, hoping to get this shot, finally, after what felt like an hour but was just two minutes, he finally shot, doing so two more times, two minutes in between each shot he took at the Assassin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:48 pm

Austin heard the gunshots being fired as well as the pauses between them. This guy was actually attempting to hurt him! Austin's fear rushed up to his chest. However, as he was ducking further northeast, one of the bullets struck. Austin gave a yelp and fell into a roll onto another roof that he'd been aiming for. The second his feet landed, he grabbed his arm and gently twisted it to look at what had been damaged. Not too bad a wound. It would easily heal once he managed to get the bullet out and the wound patched. Right now, however, Austin continued to run, desperate not to let the Templar get another shot in, the fear he felt lending speed to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:58 pm

Seeing the shadow speed up, Michael did the same, slowing down a bit to reload fully just in case. After making a turn to get closer to the Assassin, he then took a turn left, back to almost being parallel with the Assassin. Aiming again, he waited for a little bit longer than last time, and shot once more. He continued to do so, but instead with longer pauses in between. In honesty, he had no clue as to where he was going, but he knew that, eventually, either he would run out of bullets and would have to chase the Assassin on foot, or the Assassin would run out of roofs to run on, or, luckily, be presented by a far enough gap... or so he hoped.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:36 pm

Austin ducked down again and glanced around. The rooftops were many and scattered. Hopefully, Austin would be able to lose the Templar soon. He was beginning to get a little tired. A thought occurred to him at that moment and he reached his hand into a pocket attached to his belt. A small round object came out. Here's to hoping, he thought and purposefully threw the ball onto the ground, black smoke exploding from within and travelling across a couple of rooftops. Austin stopped in the thick of it and carefully hid himself, hoping the Templar would take his search elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 4:42 pm

Ember spurred into action, and raced off to where Austin had told them to go. Even when she heard gunshots in the distance, she continued to run.
"He'll be alright, Vixen. I'm sure Austin can take care of himself. He is a Donnelly." Ember continued to run until she reached the warehouse, and finally sat down to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:27 pm

Seeing that a cloud of black smoke replaced the Assassin, Michael was infuriated upon seeing no sight of the Assassin. Pulling to the side quickly, his car parallel to where the Assassin's black smoke cloud went up, Michael quickly went to the Alleyway in between the two buildings closest to the ground, and promptly began climbing his way up the ladder against the building. Seeing the edge of the slowly spreading cloud of smoke, Michael sighed, and, pulled out his flashlight. Hold your breath,, he thought to himself, no knowing what this thing is made out of. Then again, the Assassin is in it, too. Maybe., as he slowly walked into it, keeping the flashlight down most of the time, to look for gaps in between buildings, as he also looked around with it sometimes and pausing in place.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:04 pm

(how long you back for, Void? Very Happy)

Benjamin followed Ember swiftly, sliding down the roof closest to the warehouse and tucking into a roll in front of the place before he carefully began to inspect the inside of it. "Seems or'right," he said softly with a sigh of relief.

Austin heard the Templar's footsteps and began to use his training, erasing the sound of his breathing and becoming silent. Quietly, he began to tie a cloth around his arm just to stop what bleeding was there. Then he peered around his hiding place, thankful the smoke lasted for a while due to the skill that went into making the bomb. He narrowed his eyes for a moment, letting his eyes adjust. Like his ancestors before him, both Elizabeth and Samuel, Austin possessed the Sense and it allowed him to see the Templar through the smoke. He rarely had to use it, unless he needed it or if he had to toss a smoke bomb down to hide himself. And it was here that Austin needed to make a plan. Either he was going to have to run and give the Templar the slip, or he killed the man where he stood.

Austin knew he was in no condition to fight, so he had to make sure the Templar never found him so he could slip away unseen. Carefully, Austin turned his head to the edge of the building right behind him. With his Sense, he could see the warehouse far away from him. That's where he needed to go. With careful steps, Austin began to make his move toward the edge, casting a careful glance behind him at the Templar searching the smoke. His hand touched the cold edge of the roof and proceeded to leap down, tucking into a silent roll onto a lower roof that provided enough cover for him to hide. Austin glanced up once to check for the Templar before he ducked behind some more cover that would hide his escape. Just to be safe, he tossed a timed smoke bomb behind him and quickly but quietly made his way over the rooftops and onto the others.

When he was far enough away, the smoke bomb went off silently and it pretty much filled the rest of the roof with the thick smoke, in case the first wore off already. Austin stood on the farthest roof from where he'd lost the Templar and breathed a sigh of relief, calmly holding his arm before he began his journey toward the warehouse, where he promised to meet the other two Assassins.

Benjamin started, his hidden blades free when movement caught his eye. "Stay your blade, Australian," said Austin, a hand pressed to his arm as he entered the warehouse. "It's just me."[/color]

Last edited by DarkAssassin on Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:51 am

Ember picked up on the slight scent of blood in the air, and looked up at Austin. She had some medical training, so she would be able to patch him up.
"Someone should be happy to see you" Ember said as she unzipped her backpack just enough for Vixen to stick her head out. "Mind if I take a look at that arm of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:59 am

Seeing as to how the smoke cleared, Michael sighed, and, seeing a second wave of smoke rlll in, he only had time to say "Motherfu-", when the smoke rolled over him like he was the street of New York city on September 11th. Following this was him dropping the flashlight accidently, then stepping on it after he tried to take a step back, which caused him to fire a shot into the air, and swear for what, to him, felt like an hour, but was still a astonishing two and a half minutes. Loudly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:37 pm

Austin heard the gunshot and grinned. The Templar was obviously having a hard time. Then he turned his head to the backpack, where the red head of his fox friend popped out, her ears swivelling towards him. "Thanks for taking care of her," he said softly, his hand dropping from his arm before he approached Ember.
"What happened to you out there?" Benjamin asked. Austin looked up at the Australian Assassin and gave a small sigh.
"Damn Templar thought he could shoot me down," Austin breathed, taking a seat so that his arm was facing Ember. "Luckily it wasn't my leg that this bullet hit, otherwise I would have been at his mercy."

Just the thought of being at a Templar's mercy was enough to make Austin shiver. Vixen gave a soft cry and scurried from the backpack and onto Austin's lap. His hand went to her back and began to stroke her fur calmly. "I'm okay, Vixen," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:58 am

"It was no trouble looking after her, Austin. She's actually very sweet." Ember rummaged through her bag, and pulled out some supplies. She set about cleaning the wound, and removed the bullet before she stitched it up, cleaned it, and applied a dressing. "I suggest you take these for the pain" Ember said as she handed Austin some pills and a bottle of water. She took a sip from a small bottle of vodka, and sighed. "Some birthday this turned out to be" Ember thought quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The legacy
Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next