Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The legacy - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The legacy - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The legacy - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The legacy - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The legacy - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The legacy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The legacy - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 10:17 pm

Benjamin turned toward Ember and gave her hand a squeeze with his other hand. Then he gave a look around. Both Ezio and Altair were gone. Benjamin was used to that. They usually only appeared when he needed them. Now, he just focused on calming Ember.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:34 am

Ember looked up at Benjamin, and smiled a pained smile. If it weren't for him, she wouldn't be there right now. After Marco, she thought she would never love again. But her feelings for Benjamin were stronger than they had been for anyone else.
"Thank you, Benji" Ember said softly as she looked up at Benjamin with her blue eyes; tears gently trickling down her face.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:43 pm

Benjamin gently shushed her and raised a hand to her face, using his thumb to carefully and gently remove her tears. "I'll always be here," he promised with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 11:50 am

"Benjamin, do you mind if we have a word in private? Outside" Ember asked softly as she drew her hood. It wasn't strictly confidential, but she hadn't spoken to Benjamin in private for a long time.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 3:36 pm

Benjamin gave a small nod and rose to his feet before stretching his arms above his head. With a quiet sigh, he headed outside, drawing up his hood to hide his face.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 11:58 am

Ember lit a cigarette, and looked up at Benjamin with reddened eyes.
"I know I'm a certified nutso wanted in twelve states in the US alone. Yet you're still willing to be with me? Almost all of the people who have ever loved me, they're dead. But I won't let that happen to you, Benji."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:52 pm

Benjamin seemed to laugh heartily at her question and turned to stare her directly in the face. "You're wanted here in the States," he echoed and then continued to laugh as he added, "I'm wanted throughout Australia! My entire country's Templar core wan' me dead, which is why I was sen' here in the firs' place."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 2:40 pm

"Hey, I find trouble wherever I go. I'm kinda like Harley Quinn that way. Oh yeah, and I'm insane, let's not forget that" Ember said with a laugh. She leaned against the wall, and looked up at the sky. "Benji, promise you won't leave? Promise you'll stay with me, no matter how bad it gets?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 9:53 pm

Benjamin gave a small laugh and turned toward her, giving a small nod of his head. "If worse comes to wors'," he said with a shrug. "And I have ta move again, I'll take you with me."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:06 pm

"Thank you, Benji" Ember said softly before she drew her hood even further to hide her tears. He was the only stable thing in her life at that point, he was the only thing keeping her from going completely over the edge. "I promise I won't let you suffer the same fate as the others. I won't let you die. I'll do anything for you, Benji."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:23 pm

Benjamin couldn't help but chuckle and quietly drew her toward him. "Remember," he said in that thick Australian accent of his. "I'm guided by the ancestors of the Ancien' Assassins. No way I'd be killed tha' easily. I'd take many Templar's down with me before I le' them kill me." Benjamin pressed his forehead against hers and planted a gentle kiss on her nose.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 5:28 pm

"But that doesn't mean that I shan't worry any less" Ember said with a laugh. She moved her hand over her shoulder, to where Zuko would usually sit, and closed her eyes tightly in a desperate attempt to force back the tears. "Benji? Would you mind taking a walk with me tomorrow? There's something I need to do, and it would mean a lot if you were at my side."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 11:15 am

To be honest, Benjamin would rather lay low, as the Templars now knew his face. But he couldn't refuse Ember and gave a small nod of his head. "Of course," he said softly and ran a hand over his cheek for a moment. "I can probably buy a mask while we're ou' as well." This had a teasing tone to it, though his eyes twinkled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 1:45 pm

"Thank you, Benji" Ember said sadly as she rested her head on his shoulder. She thought about the risk he would be taking, and she realised how selfish she might have seemed. "You know, you don't have to get a mask. I'm a master when it comes to prosthetics, and special effects makeup. I can make you look like a completely different person. But that's all up to you."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:44 am

Benjamin gave a soft laugh and planted a gentle kiss on Ember's head. "Yeah, you mentioned tha' once before," he said gently. "I think a mask would be better, though. I kind of like the way I look and don' fancy changing i'." Benjamin fell silent for a moment, appearing to be in thought. Then he turned to look over at Ember, the girl he'd fallen for, and gave a tiny grin. "You know, I could ge' one tha' appears to be apar' of my gear. And, of course, I'd only wear i' when I go ou'."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 6:19 pm

"Sounds like a good idea" Ember said with a soft laugh as she looked at Benjamin, and smiled warmly. She needed him now more than ever. It didn't look like it, but she was breaking down inside. Losing Zuko was something she would never recover from. Ember buried her face in Benjamin's shoulder in search of comfort; the meds could only do so much.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:45 am

Pulling out a pack of cigarettes, Calum pulled one out. He put the rest back, and, pulling a sliver lighter out from his pocket, lit it, and simply began smoking it. "So," he said to Austin, cigarette still in his mouth, "'ow much you wanna bet they're gon' be a couple? Seen it all 'appen before - sure, starts subtle, little acts of 'random kindness now and then, but soon 'nuff," and, standing against the wall next to doors, "ends up becoming much more than that.". He pulled out the cigarette, let out some smoke, and put it back in. "Mitch - one of my friends - same thing happened to him. Noticed how it started off.", he let out some more smoke, and, morbidly, said, "Sucked he had to kill 'er, though."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Benjamin smiled and rested his chin on top of Ember's head and closed his eyes. This was how he wanted to be: safe with someone to love and who loved him. Then dark memories rose into his mind about how those he'd trusted stabbed him in the back with betrayal and he flinched.

"Well," Austin said a little too hotly. "Ember's an Assassin, despite her Templar father. I don't know the Becketts, however, so I don't know him." His eyes narrowed at Calum. "And you don't know any of them."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 6:22 pm

Hearing Austin's angry sounding words, Calum narrowed his eyes back, and said, "True, yet I know their ancestors quite greatly. I've seen life through the eyes of my ancestor who was, as his final memory showed, her final living friend. He lived the longest than any other of her friends from the West Indies, longer than your ancestor, whom was born a good few years after mine. I guess it's survival of the fittest, since, from what I could gather from the Animus so far, Damian died purely of natural causes. Samuel was likely killed in battle.". He put the cigarette back to his lips, huffed some more smoke, and said, "Plus, Ember's ancestor was similar. Templar father, her ancestor turning assassin as well. Relies on friends heavily, one of the only females of the entire group, or, as Ember says, her friends.". He went back to letting out some smoke, waiting for Austin's reply, which, to him, was no doubt to be hotly said.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 6:44 pm

Austin narrowed his eyes at Calum and growled. "Don't presume to know how Sam died," he spat, hands clenching tight to his sleeves as his arms were crossed against his chest. "I've lived his life through the Animus many times after I was captured by the Templars." Austin took a deep breath to calm himself and shook his head for a moment. "From what I saw in the Animus, your ancestor left Sam for his homeland."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 10:28 am

"Benji, I know what happened back at Australia. I just want you to know that I will never let that happen again. I won't betray you" Ember said softly. Ember was many things, but traitor wasn't one of them. Ember was almost loyal to a fault. She would risk her life for Benjamin, she would do anything for him. He was her life.

Seth looked at Calum and Austin, and shook his head. He didn't know what to do, so he just sat back, and watched.

Jack mumbled something unintelligible as he started to come around. All he could remember was the shooting. Now he lay in a Templar facility, in excruciating pain.
"What the hell is going on here!" He was hoping that someone would give him some answers, or at least tell him to shut up.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 4:57 pm

"Thanks," Benjamin whispered and swallowed back the pain from home. He would focus on the here and now. Then he chuckled and it swiftly turned into a laugh. "You should know something. I made a friend on one of my contrac's back in Australia. He was running from the Templars when I firs' entered his city. I found him in a wagon of hay down an ally. Clever mate, he was."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 5:38 pm

"I wonder if he's still alive" Ember asked sleepily before gently rubbing her face against Benjamin's chest in an affectionate nature. She was so tired, so very tired, but she was trying her best to stay awake. She couldn't help but feel like something was wrong. Like some part of her was in serious danger.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 6:21 pm

"I've no doub' tha' he still lives," Benjamin said with a nod of his head. "He walked away from many battles with fatal wounds, ye' he never seemed to die from them." Benjamin's own muscles were tense, as though he weren't sure if something was wrong or not. All he knew was that he wanted to remain alert in case something happened.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 6:59 pm

Hearing a voice ring out, Michael walked down the hallway and opened the door, seeing the boy was awake. He stepped in the room and closed the door behind him, nothing but the lights with them. "Calm down," he said in reply to the yells, "you're safe here. Quite safe, If I might add myself.", and he chuckled somewhat to himself. He was wearing a jacket, his face shaded at the moment. "Someone else might be with you in a moment. But, right now, how 'bout you just ask questions. I'd ask best I can.". He then rested his back against the wall, waiting for a reply.

Calum, however, looked back at Austin. He let out some smoke, and said, "That's because of troubles there. There are other Assassins there too, after all - he heard of some trouble there arising himself, so he took himself, his crew, and his wife there. Dealt with it eventually."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The legacy
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next