Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
+4
Voidmon
DDosett
Wolfstorm75
DarkAssassin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:06 am

Bryan "Sharkheart" Waverly

"I'll send a messenger bird to my men stationed in that captain's home range," he rumbled with a nod, glancing to Elizabeth when he moved a hand to his mask. He had paused, unsure if he should reveal his face to a half Assassin. Then again, she did bear the crest of the Templar on a ring. Slowly, he removed the mask to reveal the rest of his face, hanging it around his neck. A scar crossed his lip and it looked like an arrow tip had gotten him, as the line was thin.

"Come. My ship is waiting near the southern tip of the island. Moxy will tend to your wounds." This was more directed to Dosset, though Bryan was looking at both of them. After a swift silence, he swept away, taking the lead,
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:59 pm

"Lead the way brother. The sooner we get out of here, the sooner I can get these chains off my arms." Elizabeth propped herself against a tree, scaring a gecko from it's hiding place. "Oh and Waverley, can you send one of your men to retrieve my weapons somewhere on the Assassin's ship? My obsidian cane and flintlock pistol, the Captain had confiscated them and I am in no condition to fight."
"I'll send a messenger bird to my men stationed in that captain's home range," Waverley rumbled. The templar seemed to hesitate before he removed his mask, leaving it to hang around his neck. Elizabeth nodded in understanding. "Come. My ship is waiting near the southern tip of the island. Moxy will tend to your wounds" Waverley said as he looked at Elizabeth and Dosset.
"Moxy will tend to your wounds? It's only Dante that needs treatment. Unless," Elizabeth moved her hand to her back where her hand met with a familiar wetness, "Well that's just wonderful" Elizabeth thought as she examined her bloody hand. Waverley had already begun his journey back to his ship while Elizabeth had been inspecting her injuries.

"Light-fingers" Elizabeth laughed as she revealed the keys to Dosset's chains and freed him from his manacles. "I'll get your belongings. Just get to that ship." Elizabeth scaled a tree and raced back to the Soul Wave.
Back to top Go down
DDosett

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:06 am

"Change of plans. Once we get to your ship we're gonna go straight back to the Assassins to recover Elizabeth and your remaining men. The Soul Wave can't handle any more cannon fires so once everyone's on board, we'll sink the bastard down." Dosset explained. His face calm and there were no signs of concern nor fear etched on his face. "The Assasin, Samuel, he is yours if you want him. I can defend the ship while you're doing your 'business'. Now let's move brother." with a surge of momentum, he went deeper into the jungle.

Just moving, leaping from tree to tree, flying over the world below, filled Dosset's heart with joy. He reveled in it, reveled in the way the air tasted and in the ability to move through the dense jungle with ease. Everything was right. Nothing fit better than the clothes he's wearing right now. They moved with him. The mottled colors broke up his silhouette and would have made even a man with Assassin or Templar training difficult to see.

He paused at the edge of a cliff, rolling his neck, and limbering up his back as he scooted back. The gap to the otherside was a good twenty feet wide. He blew out a breath, holding in his pain, and ran. His steps made scritching noises as he sprinted toward the edge. he leapt and his legs kept pumping as if he were running on air as he flew over the river. He cleared the gap easily, landing two feet in. Just a little bit farther.

They had been running through the jungle for about half an hour and had probably covered over half a mile as they parkoured rather than hiked. From a tree, Dosset saw the ship and immediately set off. The border of the jungle to the beach was gradual. They were on grass surrounded by trees, then they were on sand. "Captain, what are your orders?" Dosset asked as they came near the hull of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 6:32 am

Elizabeth had just retrieved Dosset's weapons when someone grabbed her and pulled her back.
"Where do you think you're going, you traitorous wench" a guard shouted as he lifted Elizabeth and threw her to the floor. The force of the impact was so great, it knocked the wind out of Elizabeth. The guard took notice of Elizabeth's wound and smiled as he slammed his foot onto the wound.

"That would have hurt much more if I had any feeling left in my back."

"Look what we have here lads, the traitor has returned" the guard shouted as he hoisted Elizabeth into the air. The guard lowered Elizabeth to eye-level and looked at her with a sinister smile, "Ain't you just a pretty little thing." Elizabeth's eyes widened, she knew what the guard was thinking, she had dealt with men like him before.
"Oh thank you, sir" Elizabeth laughed before she spat blood onto his face.
"My my, how unladylike." Those were the exact same words Torres had used to describe her mother nearly thirteen years ago. In any other situation, she would have killed him for it. But she couldn't do that in her current state, she couldn't reach her weapons.
"You're forgetting something, mate" she laughed.
"Oh? And what would that be?"
"I'm not a lady. I'm a demon!" They were all just words, of course. Meaningless words that she had hoped would buy her some time.
"Then the devil did a poor job of raising you" the guard laughed as he carried Elizabeth to his captain.

"Perhaps I should have thought things through."

"Found her below deck" the guard said as he threw Elizabeth to Donnelly's feet, causing her to lose her breath yet again. "She came back for the templar's weapons." Elizabeth looked at Donnelly and the guard and laughed. She mustered up some strength and pushed herself up, only to spit blood onto Donnelly's boot and return to her laughing. She refused to show any weakness, she never gave anybody the satisfaction of seeing her suffer, and she certainly wouldn't let that happen now.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 5:50 pm

Bryan "Sharkheart" "The Silent Demon" Waverly

"Moxy," he called once he had gotten on board. "Tend to Dosset and get those blasted chains off him. And as for the Soul Wave, I will spare it. The Assassin deserves much worse than his ship being sunk." He turned, the sun directly behind him which cast his face into shadow. He looked quite demonic at this point. "I'll attack his heart, and not by stabbing him with a dagger."

Samuel "Snakefang" Donnelly

"Fetching weapons for a Templar," he began, ignoring the blood on his boot. "That will possibly turn on you in the blink of an eye is a sad thing. Luckily, I consider you to be a Sister, so back off her." He looked over her, his eyes sad more than angry. "I wish to discuss things with you in my quarters. Bring me my Healer's Kit."

(Sorry. I literally have not gotten any notifications about this thread)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:06 pm

"Fetching weapons for a Templar that will possibly turn on you in the blink of an eye is a sad thing. Luckily, I consider you to be a Sister, so back off her."
Elizabeth ceased her laughing and looked up at the Assassin. She had already devised a few witty comebacks, words more deadly than the poisons that Elizabeth had brewed over the past few years. However, the look in Samuel's eyes compelled her to keep quiet. She had expected him to express hatred, but there was none to be found, Samuel seemed more sad than angry. Elizabeth looked at the floor, and contemplated what had just happened. "I wish to discuss things with you in my quarters. Bring me my Healer's Kit." Maybe it was the lack of sleep, or the wound in her back, but Elizabeth decided it would be safer to sit with Samuel in his quarters and listen to what he had to say, than to try escape. She forced herself to her feet, careful not to worsen the wound on her back, and pushed past Samuel and his men on her way to Donnelly's quarters.

Elizabeth drew her hood and curled up in a corner of the room in an effort to hide in what little darkness she could find. "It's alright, you're safe now" Elizabeth mused as she buried her face in her crossed arms and fought to regain her composure before she had to deal with Samuel. When the door opened, Elizabeth lifted her head and watched Samuel carefully. "Sorry. Didn't want to ruin the furniture" Elizabeth chuckled quietly in an effort to hide her weakness, even though she had broken down inside. She had never cared for the colour of Samuel's robes before, but now, the shark-grey robes with sea-green trims seemed to have a calming effect on her, they reminded her of the storms she had encountered at sea. The storms that she always managed to survive.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 10:52 pm

He slowly closed the door to his cabin, his Healer's Kit in hand. "Let me see your back," he said, ignoring her comment altogether. In a way, he knew why she had helped the Templar escape. She sympathized with them, but in a way, she didn't. He set the kit down and began pulling out all he would need to treat her wound. "My men should know better than injuring my Sister in arms," he added with a snarl.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:48 am

"Let me see your back." Elizabeth hesitated for a moment before she removed her belt and robes. Even though the fabric was still wound around her chest, Elizabeth draped her robes over her leaving nothing but her back exposed. For a moment, she looked like a terrified child. She was terrified, the traumatic encounter with Donnelly's men had awoken the memory of the incident back at Nassau from a few years ago. Back then, she had Sentinel to protect her, but now, the only thing standing between her and the men, was Samuel. She thought of what Samuel had done for her. He could have let his men have their ways with her and left her to die on the island. But he didn't. In a way, Samuel reminded her of Sentinel, except he wasn't a crocodile, and she didn't train him. Elizabeth examined the hole in her blood-soaked belt in an effort to determine the size of her wound, she estimated it to be about 18 centimetres long running diagonally. Elizabeth draped her belt over her wound in an effort to prevent blood from spilling onto the floor before she buried her head in her arms once more, in an attempt to hide her shame. "My men should know better than injuring my Sister in arms" he added with a snarl. She wasn't quite sure if the snarl in his voice was directed to her, or to express his feelings towards the actions of his men. Elizabeth shamefully looked up at Samuel as he gathered the required materials from his healing kit, "After everything I have done, you still call me a sister. Why" she inquired, her voice filled with pain and sorrow, but mostly, it was filled with regret.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 3:47 pm

He gave a pause, dousing a long stretch of cloth in a cleaning liquid he had concocted a while back. "Because," he said gently, approaching her with the cloth and gently laying it on her wound, not dragging it across but dabbing at it carefully. "Your actions remind me of when I was in training to be an Assassin."

The memory played fresh in his mind, as though he had just done it again. As it played, he told her of what he had done. "My Mentor had taken me on one of his assignments, to show me what it was that we did. For a while, I was glad we hadn't met anyone on the contract yet. Then we saw him.

"He was young, almost my age but a year or two older. He was the Templar Mentor was supposed to kill." Sam paused, laying the cloth aside. He fetched the remaining items needed to heal her wound, one of which included a clean bandage. Slowly, he sterilized the wound to prevent infection.

"The young man I had seen," he continued, now applying the bandage until he was finished. Sam stepped back and tossed his hood away from his face, letting the material fall to his back. "Wasn't doing anything suspicious. At least not that I could see.

"The only thing he was doing at that moment was speaking with whom I considered to be his friend. Seeing how Mentor was already preparing his weapon, I disobeyed an order to stay put." Samuel slowly began to untie hos robes, like he was preparing for a hunt at sea. However, he only undid it enough to pull away from his shoulder, revealing a long, thin scar running from the front of his shoulder to the back. It was thin enough to tell Elizabeth that an arrow had struck him.

"I put myself between the Templar and Mentor, something no proud Assassin would do. Mentor did his best not to strike me by aiming up as much as possible. It didn't help, as the arrow caught my shoulder before hitting its target." The scar seemed to be Samuel's own shame, as he was quick to hide it again, retying his robes. "We really aren't all that different." He ended, gathering what he had used and returning them to his Kit, except for the bloodied cloth he had used. That he tossed into the trash.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:01 pm

"Because," Samuel began, his voice calming and gentle, "Your actions remind me of when I was in training to be an Assassin." Elizabeth enjoyed the soothing sensation of the cold, damp cloth that Samuel dabbed onto her wound. Samuel began to recount his tale of when he had joined his mentor on an assignment, and Elizabeth listened attentively. He paused as he fetched some remaining materials, and sterilised her wound.

"The young man I had seen," Samuel continued as he dressed Elizabeth's wound. He stepped back and lowered his hood once he had finished with Elizabeth, and continued his tale. Elizabeth put her robes back on, drew her hood, and sat on the floor in the corner yet again. His story was an intriguing one, however, things soon started to clear. He spoke of how he had disobeyed an order, and he slowly undid just enough of his robes to reveal a long, slender scar that ran along his shoulder. Elizabeth recognised the scar shape, it was thin and almost perfectly straight in contrast to the slightly curved scars that blades tended to leave, "An arrow" she mused. "I put myself between the Templar and Mentor, something no proud Assassin would do. Mentor did his best not to strike me by aiming up as much as possible. It didn't help, as the arrow caught my shoulder before hitting its target." Elizabeth watched as Samuel quickly concealed his scar and fixed his robes. "We really aren't all that different."

"Sometimes, as an assassin, you just need to put your pride in your pocket" Elizabeth said as she shifted herself into a more comfortable position and used her rolled up belt as support for her back. She lingered on Samuel's words, how he had been struck with an arrow as he stood between his Mentor, and a Templar. She remembered Waverley and his scar, a scar caused by an arrow. She closed her eyes and let the weight of her hair pull her head back to rest against the wall. "That Templar, from your Mentor's assignment, do you remember his name, or where the arrow struck him?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 9:51 pm

"Never knew his name," he answered, sitting down across from her on his chair. He sat on it strangely, leaning against the back instead of resting his back against it. "But I turned in time to see him jump to the side. The arrow hit his face, snagging on his lip." He gave a small shrug. "After that, Mentor punished me after he was reprimanded for failing to kill his Target."

He chuckled. "He reinvented the word pain for me." Then he shrugged again. "I can only assume the Templar I helped still lives, if one of the Assassins hasn't already claimed his life."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 6:18 am

"Never knew his name, but I turned in time to see him jump to the side. The arrow hit his face, snagging on his lip." Elizabeth opened her eyes when Samuel mentioned where the Templar had been struck, "So I was right after all. It was the Sharkheart" Elizabeth mused as she stared at the ceiling.
"After that, Mentor punished me after he was reprimanded for failing to kill his Target." Samuel chuckled, "He reinvented the word pain for me. I can only assume the Templar I helped still lives, if one of the Assassins hasn't already claimed his life."

"Dante warned me about him. If it weren't for my insignia, Bryan would have cut me down without a moment's hesitation. Even if he is a Templar, he seems to trust me. Why else would he have revealed his face to me? Based on Dante's reaction, and what I have seen, Bryan is more dangerous than he appears. I suppose I should warn Sam, but I should do it in a way that does not implicate me."

Elizabeth craned her neck to face Samuel and smiled, "I can assure you that the Sharkheart is alive and well. However, since I seem to have earned his trust, I will not reveal any more than I already have." Elizabeth paused for a moment and stared at her father's ring as she wondered if Waverley would remember the face of the man who had once saved his life. If he would spare Samuel just as he had spared her. It was turning out to be one of the rare days where she was grateful that she was part Templar, it had spared her from the Templar's wrath. Samuel, on the other hand, was not of Templar blood. All that could possibly save him, should Waverley return, was the fact that he was the only reason Waverley was still alive. "Do you think he would remember what you did for him" Elizabeth asked as she looked at Samuel.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 8:21 am

At the notion that the Templar he saved was still alive, Sam seemed to grin, although it could have been a trick of the lighting inside the cabin. At her question, he gave a shrug. "He might not," he answered, rubbing his scarred shoulder with a hand. "Though it is possible he might, should he somehow catch a glimpse of my scar. But that would only happen if my robes got torn."

He gave a shiver, suddenly cold. "Although, the only way that would happen," he added slowly, his voice seeming to have dropped in volume. He sounded scared. "Is if I got captured." Fear shown in his voice, there was no doubt about it. He seemed none too happy about the thought of being taken prisoner by the Templars, although he'd seen it happen once before, with his Mentor.

Sam's eyes revealed the truth of his sudden show of fear of being captured. It had happened once before, and he had witnessed the wrath of the Templars. Then his eyes closed tight as his body shivered again. He breathed out slowly as he controlled his emotions, an exercise his Mentor had taught him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 7:51 pm

Elizabeth noticed the slight grin when Samuel heard that the Templar was still alive, but then again, it could have been an illusion cast by the lighting. "He might not. Though it is possible he might, should he somehow catch a glimpse of my scar. But that would only happen if my robes got torn." Elizabeth noticed Samuel shiver before he continued, "Although, the only way that would happen, is if I got captured." She could hear the fear in his voice, there was no denying it, he was afraid, and rightfully so. Being captured was no laughing matter. Elizabeth witnessed the fear that emanated from Samuel's eyes before he closed them tightly and tried to calm himself with a technique, that Elizabeth assumed, his mentor had taught him. She didn't know if she should help him, or leave him to work through it so she just looked away.
"It's not so bad, being captured. It's the food you need to worry about, although, I'm not even sure you could call it food. And by God, if you don't have decent company, well, you can kiss your sanity farewell." She closed her eyes yet again, trying to ease the strain on her eyes, and accidentally fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 2:08 am

(I'm gonna do that right now)

He smiled and turned the lights down, wishing her nice dreams before he set to writing a log, which he frequently did. Outside, night had come. It was then that a loud bang happened outside. The ship tossed and the men were shouting. Samuel jerked awake and ran outside.

Hooks had been thrown aboard his ship and another, unfamiliar ship was parked along side. "Captain," shouted Jackson. "It's Templars!"
"You lot know the drill," he shouted, throwing up his hood. "Jackson, if I'm caught, you take over until I get free, so is the protocol!"
"What're your orders, captain,"
"Steel yourselves," he shouted back, drawing his sword and pistol. "Defend the Soul Wave!"

A rope swung on board and a Templar in black dropped to the deck, in front of Sam. The man who rose was large, definitely not the Sharkheart. "Hello Assassin,"
"Templar,"
"My Captain wants you,"
"Too bad I'll never get to give him that chance,"

And the fighting commenced. All around him, fighting was happening, men on both sides dropping away with injuries. Samuel didn't notice, as he was focused on his own battle. Samuel knew he would lose. The Templar was much bigger than him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 9:41 am

"Oh for the love of God" Elizabeth shouted as the cannons woke her, she noticed that Samuel was already gone. "I suppose I should join him" she chuckled as she fastened her belt and drew her hood. Elizabeth tightened the leather strips wound around her hands before she freed her twin boarding axes from their holsters, "Come on, boys, it's feeding time" she laughed as she raced out the door.

It was absolute chaos on deck, but Elizabeth already had her target in sight. She approached the man who had captured her earlier, a sinister smile on her face. "Tell the devil I send my regards" she shouted before she chopped off his head and attached it to her belt.
"Defend the Soul Wave!"

Elizabeth scaled the mainmast and watched as a man clad in black landed in front of Samuel, "Hello Assassin."
"Templar."
"My Captain wants you."
"Too bad I'll never get to give him that chance." Elizabeth quickly killed the marksman and took his rifle. She took aim at a man that was rushing at Samuel, and fired. The man dropped like a stone. She threw the rifle aside and rode the hook to the deck.

Elizabeth fought her way to Samuel's side, viciously slaughtering anyone who got in her way.
"Who is your captain and what business does he have with my brother" Elizabeth enquired as she caught the Templar's weapon with the spike of her boarding axe and deflected his strike. "Are you alright, brother" Elizabeth asked, her eyes refused to move from the Templar's form.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 5:35 pm

He was holding one of his sides. Blood coated his hand and the material of his robes, turning the grey and sea-green tinted material red. "Robes are torn," he managed to say. "And I've lost blood. This fight isn't going to end well." Fear coated his pain ridden voice. He knew he wouldn't last the fight and would either die or be taken prisoner.

He wouldn't risk his crew's life for his own, as they were busy with their own battles. The brute in front of him and Elizabeth had chosen to ignore her questions and instead swung sidearm at her while reaching out for Sam. The Snakefang narrowly missed being struck, though moving hurt his side and caused blood to drip onto the deck.

Another Templar was there in a moment and struck at Sam. The Snakefang raised his sword, blocking the attack. He knew the enemy knew he was weakening. Above the battle, an unfamiliar voice shouted. "Bring me the Assassin alive," why the voice wanted Sam, he wouldn't know, but fear gripped his chest once again.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 8:54 pm

"He's not going to make it through this, not unless I do something" Elizabeth thought as she noticed the blood that had seeped through Samuel's robes. She was so busy thinking of plans for Samuel's escape, she barely managed to dodge the Templar as he reached for Samuel. Luckily, Samuel had avoided being struck, but it came at a price. "Don't tell me his wound has worsened" Elizabeth mused as some of Samuel's blood dripped onto the deck. She turned to fight off a group of approaching men, it was the only thing she could at that point, the only way she could help Samuel.

"Bring me the Assassin alive."
"You are not taking my brother!" Elizabeth swung her axe at the Templar brute, only for him to grab her wrist midair, and rammed his head against hers. "Bloody Templars" she moaned as she faded into unconsciousness.

When she awoke, Elizabeth found herself in a typical Templar cell. The cells were dimly lit and she couldn't see much, although that was because she was still half asleep. She held her head in a vain attempt to dull the pain, "Sam? You in here?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 9:06 pm

He gave a moan in response. He lay on the floor of another cell right beside Elizabeth's. When he rolled, his side became exposed. It was clean and bandaged. Obviously the Templar captain was serious about keeping Samuel alive. The assassin's robes were undone, exposing his chest underneath.

As it had always been from a life on the sea, his chest was chiseled with muscles. The tear of the material across his scarred shoulder was visible and revealed the entirety of the scar. Finally, Sam awoke and placed a hand to his head. "Where are we," he asked, coughing when his voice cracked.

As he came to, he noticed the cold air and was quick to do up his robes. As he reached his neck with the robes, something silver flashed around his neck. He hesitated long enough for Elizabeth to see. It was a small pendant with the Assassin's crest studded with a diamond at the tip. Then it vanished as his robes returned to hiding it.

"We lost the fight, didn't we?" He asked, looking terrified right now. He huddled in a corner of the cell, hugging his knees to his chest. This was just too similar to what had happened with his Mentor.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:53 am

"At least somebody's in here," Elizabeth thought to herself when she heard someone groan in reply. Her vision cleared and her heart sank, "and it's Sam."
"Where are we?" Elizabeth noticed that someone had tended to Samuel's wounds while she was unconscious and she was thankful for that. Samuel pulled his robes closed, but not before Elizabeth noticed his pendant. "We lost the fight, didn't we?"
"Unfortunately, we did. And now we are being held captive by Templars." She looked over at Samuel, he looked terrified. Just like Elizabeth had after the incident with Samuel's men. "Everything's going to be just fine" she reassured him as she put her hand on Samuel's shoulder. Elizabeth stood and dusted off her robes. She examined the bars of their cell, more specifically, the joints and the lock mechanism. "It's of much better quality than the last cell I was in, but that doesn't mean I can't get us out of here." Elizabeth called a guard over and mumbled something in his ear, he nodded and led her out of the cell before escorting her topside.

-----

Great Inagua, 1718

"Master Kidd!"
"Johnson? What are you doing here? Where's Elizabeth?"
"Captain Shay was captured by Templars while defending a brother of the creed. I've heard that Elizabeth and the other assassin, Samuel, are injured."
"Get the others. Now!"
"Yes, master Kidd" Johnson replied before he ran through the town, shouting like a madman.

-----

"Curse this infernal fabric explosion! How is one to fight in this thing?" A loud thud was heard followed by a great deal of swearing by Elizabeth. "Of all the things anyone has ever done to me, this is the worst." Elizabeth quickly rounded the corner, her new black dress swayed as she stormed down the stairs and joined Samuel in the cell. "I brought you something to eat," Elizabeth said as she handed Samuel a plate piled with meat and vegetables, "And don't worry, it won't kill you."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:56 am

At the reassurance that the food she had brought him was safe, he eagerly grabbed it and started eating, trying not to act like a savage wild man. "Land ho, Captain," called a crew member above. He was curious as to where they were, as his ship had been heading for Inagua when they were attacked.

They had yet to dock, which told Sam that they were still quite a ways off from port. "Where are we," he asked softly, finishing off a last strip of meat and handing her the plate back. As fresh wind blew down below, he could smell something familiar from the lands. "Why are we near Hanava?" His voice cracked and he had to cough to clear it. Fear shone in his face again, more pronoun now than it had been earlier.
------
Great Inagua 1718

"Jackson,"
"Aye,"
"Where's Sam,"
"Templars got him," eyes raised to the ship. "The Soul Wave needs fixing."

---

Sam's heart was beating fast. Somehow, he knew where it was he was going. Not hearing the Captain's voice made him even more terrified than he actually was.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:05 pm

"Why are we near Havana?"
"I don't know and I have no intention of finding out. Torres spends most of his time there and I am not ready to face him just yet." Elizabeth ripped the sides of her dress from her toes to just above the knee, "That's better," she turned and handed Samuel a bundle of cloth, "I managed to secure your weapons, you might need them if things go bad." Elizabeth hid her axes under her dress and hid a dagger under her corset. Elizabeth paused when she heard some voices coming from above deck.

"Didn't know Edwin had a child."
"Neither did Torres. Imagine what he'll do when we bring her to him."
"Aye, now keep quiet. She still thinks we believe she's one of us."

"Wound or not, we're making a run for it as soon as this ship docks. Don't fight unless you need to, just run." She hid in the shadows near the entrance when she heard someone coming down the stairs, when the Templar appeared, Elizabeth silently stepped forward and snapped his neck. "Let's move, before more of them come" she said coldly as she looked at the Templar's corpse.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:08 pm

He nodded, standing up. He unwrapped the cloth and grabbed his sword, shoving it into its sheath. He grabbed his pistol. Then he did up his hidden blades and tossed the cloth aside. "We've successfully docked Captain,"
"Bring me the Assassin," Sam tensed and hid in the shadow. His heart was pounding. Somehow, he still felt weak. Something was wrong.

He felt dizzy and light headed. "Sister," he whispered. "If I don't make it off this ship, I want you to run. Don't let yourself be captured because of me. Do this for me, as an Assassin." His eyes pleaded with her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:01 pm

"Sister, if I don't make it off this ship, I want you to run. Don't let yourself be captured because of me. Do this for me, as an Assassin." Elizabeth looked into Samuel's pleading eyes and her heart wept, she couldn't leave him to die.
"I'm not leaving you here! No bloody way" Elizabeth said as she picked Samuel up and hoisted him onto her shoulder. "Hold on!" Elizabeth raced up the stairs, axe in one hand, and the other holding on to Samuel's feet.

"There she is, and she's got the Assassin!"
"Get her!" Elizabeth quickly ran across the deck, heading straight for the docks. She raced through the crowds, pushing past any who got in her way. "We can lose them in the square. Hang on, Sam!" The square was almost as busy as Elizabeth had hoped, the thick crowd was almost impossible to navigate, but Elizabeth used it to her advantage. Elizabeth shoved her way through the scores of people and ran through a small alley. "50 meters, Sam think you can last that long" Elizabeth panted as she headed down the streets. She moved as if she knew nook and cranny of Havana, by that time, she probably did.

"I think we've lost them," Elizabeth laughed breathlessly as she slowed to a walk "Just as well, we're here." The Assassin bureau finally came into view, it was obvious that the building had seen better days.

"What happened to you two?"
"He's weak, help him, Rhona! Please!" Elizabeth set Samuel down on the old chair before she raced to the back room only to return a few minutes later in a set of new robes.
"Where do you think you're going? You can't just leave him with me!"
"I'm not leaving. I'll be outside keeping watch. Just keep him alive" Elizabeth said before she stormed outside.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:40 pm

Despite his weak state, he thought he heard a name. "Rhona," he breathed. "I know that name." He couldn't say much else, as his eyes had closed. "I think...the sword that stabbed me was poisoned." He didn't know just how right he was. The blade had been coated with a unique poison that rendered the victim unable to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next