Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
+4
Voidmon
DDosett
Wolfstorm75
DarkAssassin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:39 pm

Andy said nothing. Instead, he motioned for her to follow him mad led the way outside. He went around the back of the training grounds and into a small grove of trees before he stopped. The large clearing was dotted with a few tomb stones, three of which were clustered together, as they were close to the remaining member of the Donnelly family. Two of them held the name Donnelly and the other...was Clarkson. Andy bowed his head low and gently touched each tombstone in acknowledgement and closed his eyes before he backed away slowly. He looked to Liz and nodded before he turned and walked out slowly, No saying a single word.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:16 pm

Once Andy had finally left her alone, Elizabeth looked around to make sure that she was the only one there. She knelt before the tombstones and quietly thought of what to say, she even wondered why she wanted to see the graves, she didn't know them, Sam did. Elizabeth smiled when she realised why it was that she had gone there. "I may not have known you, but I know Sam, and I love him." Elizabeth paused for a moment and chuckled quietly, "I think I came here to pay my respects to the people who made him the man he is today. I think you'd be proud of who he is and everything that he has done, I know I am." Elizabeth sat in silence as she thought of the people who had had such an impact on Samuel's life. "I only wish that I had had the opportunity to meet you all in person, that you might have approved of me" Elizabeth said softly as she stood to leave.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:00 pm

A cold, soft wind blew, as though someone drew a hand across her shoulder. It seemed like an acceptance of sorts, as though she had been heard. Another breeze blew and it seemed to whisper, though it was just trees rustling in the breeze above.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:20 pm

Elizabeth smiled at the sensation of the soft wind before she raced back to the training grounds.

"I'll be leaving in half an hour. Are you ready, Sam?" Elizabeth paused for a moment before she began to laugh. "Even if you leave after me, you'll probably get back before me. I'll see you at home" Elizabeth said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:41 pm

Samuel "Snakefang" Donnelly

He chuckled and planted a kiss on her forehead. "Perhaps, my dear. But then again, you could always come aboard my ship and sail home with me."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:52 pm

"I think I will" Elizabeth said with a loving smile. "The canvas should still be hanging in the cell from the last time I sailed with you, so I'll probably end up staying there or up in the crow's nest if I can't get any sleep." Elizabeth remembered that Sentinel was still locked away in her new quarters. "What should I do about Sentinel? Right now, I have him staying in my quarters. I could always have McGee throw a few chickens in, but I'll need to light a few torches to try keep him warm. At least it will only be for one night, two at the most."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:40 pm

Samuel "Snakfang" Donnelly

"He could come aboard. So long as he promises not to tear my crew in half. In fact, I did a bit of fishing and have a barrel of fish on deck." Sam patted Josh's back and told him where to go before the boy ran off toward the ship at the port.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:18 pm

Elizabeth was overjoyed at Samuel's words, so she leapt into his arms, tears of joy flooding her eyes. "Thank you so much, Sam, you have no idea what this means to me. I promise he'll be on his best behaviour, you won't even know he's there." Elizabeth raced off to her frigate, leaving nothing but a cloud of dust in her wake. Her laughter almost seemed to echo through the town.

"Come on, Sentinel, we're going home" Elizabeth said softly as she opened the door of her quarters. The great crocodile let out a long groan as he lifted his bulk and followed Elizabeth outside. "McGee, get the Sentinel back to Inagua for me."
"Aye, captain." Elizabeth knelt down and stroked Sentinel's maw, "Come on, boy, there's someone you need to meet. And for the love of God, don't bite anyone." Elizabeth stood up and slowly led the young crocodile onto the Soul Wave.

"Isn't this nice, Sentinel? There's sun and fish" Elizabeth laughed as she grabbed a fish and held it above his head. Sentinel lifted his head, and ripped the fish from Elizabeth's grip. "I thought you'd like it" Elizabeth chuckled as she lay on her side beside the powerful beast, "You won't believe how much I missed you." Elizabeth threw her arm over Sentinel, and scratched a certain spot under his chin earning yet another groan from the blissful beast.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:35 pm

"Hello there, Sentinel," he said with a grin, a fish gripped in his hand. "Welcome aboard my ship. I have something for you." He lifted the fish up and held a loose grip so his arm wouldn't get pulled from its socket.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:06 pm

Elizabeth slowly rose to her feet and looked down at Sentinel. He was eyeing Samuel cautiously before he slowly turned his head to Elizabeth and looked at her, almost as if he were asking for her permission. "It's alright, Sentinel, you can trust him" Elizabeth said with a nod. Sentinel lifted his heavy head once again, and stole the fish from Samuel. "See, I told you you could trust him" Elizabeth chuckled before she turned to Samuel, a loving smile on her countenance, "Do you really want to earn his trust?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:52 pm

Samuel "Snakfang" Donnelly

"And how would this feat be accomplished? After all, he's no wolf." He chuckled softly. No fear shone in his eyes. He had, after all, raised a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:55 pm

"Give me your hand" Elizabeth said calmly before she knelt down beside Sentinel, "You're going to need to trust both Sentinel and me." Elizabeth smiled as she took Samuel's hand, "Remember when we first met? When we had that fight infront of Dosset, and I mentioned growing up on the streets of Nassau? Well, even though I lived in a tree in the swamp, I still had problems with the men." Elizabeth took a deep breath to calm herself, "One night, about seven years ago, a group of about twelve men drunken men cornered me. Next thing I knew, they were ripping all my clothes off. I managed to escape after I killed their leader with my mother's old hidden blade. They chased me through the swamp, that's when Sentinel had his first taste of human flesh. Sentinel and ten other crocs took those bastards down, because I gave the signal, and because those bastards tried to have their way with me." She smiled as she looked back at Samuel, as if the horrid memory was just a terrible nightmare "So just show Sentinel that you have no intention of hurting me, and he will trust you. Of course, I'll need to show him that anything we do, I do of my own free will."

Last edited by Voidmon on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:41 pm

His eyes were closed for the story duration. He nodded slowly, relaxing every muscle in his body. Then he opened his eyes and looked at both Sentinel and Liz. She had gone through so much at such a young age. And thanks to Sentinel, she was safe. Thanks to their chance encounter, he'd fallen in love with her. His other hand snaked to rest on her back in comfort, rubbing in slow circles.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:57 pm

Sentinel let out a very angry growl when he saw Samuel touch Elizabeth. "Calm down, Sentinel. Just look, he's not hurting me. See" Elizabeth said as she sat beside the young crocodile. Sentinel glared at Samuel, watching how he was treating Elizabeth, how both Elizabeth and Sam were physically relaxed, before he finally calmed down. "Now he trusts you, Sam. You can touch him if you like."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:42 am

Sam slowly held out a hand and gently ran it over Sentinel's head, still having no fear of the large beast. "Ask him not to eat Ace when we get back," He said to Liz with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 8:19 am

Elizabeth laughed quietly before she turned to face Samuel, "If he didn't eat a Templar's cat, he definitely won't eat an Assassin's wolf. Besides, Sentinel is a lazy hunter, he'll only go for fish or anything that I feed him." Elizabeth led Sentinel to a section of the deck where he wouldn't get in the way of Samuel's crew before she pulled a sleep dart from her pocket, and stabbed it into Sentinel's side. "It's alright, boy. We'll get you home soon" Elizabeth said softly as she stroked the drowsy crocodile as he fell into unconsciousness. "He almost broke out of his cage the first day he was at sea. He got his head stuck between the bars of his cage. Took me an hour and every bottle of oil in my chest before I finally managed to get him free.  It seems he gets seasick" Elizabeth chuckled as she sat next to Sentinel, and leant against the railing. "Since he's here, I won't need to lock myself up in the cells." Elizabeth drew her hood before she lifted the crocodile's head onto her lap. "Everyone may see him as a fearsome beast right now, but, to me, he'll always be that helpless hatchling that I have loved for all these years" Elizabeth said softly as she lovingly stroked Sentinel's maw, "I've known him for almost twelve years now. I found him ensnared in an old fishing net when I was only eight, poor thing almost died a day earlier when another croc turned on him. Since he was born with a gimpy leg, he always had some trouble getting away from the others." Elizabeth lovingly stroked Sentinel's bad leg, "But when he's in the water, you should see him, he's like an unstoppable god."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:03 am

(I like how Sam has a wolf, Liz has a Aligator, and Damian has a deer... or, Duncan, if you wanna call him that.)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:17 am

(XD)

Sam chuckled softly and gripped her shoulders calmly, giving them a soft massage. "Kind of like Ace and me," he said softly, looking out over the water as they drew away from the Keys and Havana. "I was in Nassau. First time out on my own. About a year after I left the Keys at sixteen. Found Ace on a ship exporting unique animals for pelts. I got mad, abandoned my training and rescued the puppy. But you already knew that." He chuckled and sat down alongside Liz, staring across the water.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:06 pm

Elizabeth let out a soft chuckle, "Aye, and Ace is a grand wolf now, thanks to you." Elizabeth leant against the railing once again, and closed her eyes, "I can't say how good it feels to be going home, but it's even better that I'm going home safely, with you." She thought of her former home, at Nassau, then she remembered her plan. She looked at Samuel, her light blue eyes full of mischief and madness. "I have sent word to every pirate I know, some of them haven't even been to Nassau, and they'll all be arriving at Inagua next month for a meeting. So we'll be taking Nassau back as soon as everything has been arranged. They wanted to meet sooner, but I said that I needed some time alone first. Of course, I won't really be alone, I'll be with you." Elizabeth looked out over the water, "Since Torres is dead, and we'll be taking Nassau back, I'm going to have my old family house at Nassau rebuilt. It's not as grand as the house at Inagua, but it would be nice to have a small house of my own." Elizabeth looked back to Samuel with a warm smile. "Of course, you would be more than welcome to stay there whenever you want to."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:15 pm

Sam chuckled softly and looked down at his robes. "I just might do that. On one condition.""He held up a finger to represent the condition and gently touched her nose in a small boop. "You have to promise me I won't have another bad experience in Nassau as I had at age eighteen."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:33 pm

Elizabeth's eyes were suddenly filled with concern. While Nassau had been her home for the better part of her life, she knew better than anyone, that it could be a very dangerous place to live, let alone visit. "What happened to you, Sam? What happened at Nassau?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:08 pm

He stayed silent for a moment before he licked his lips and answered. "At eighteen," he began softly. "We needed supplies and Nassau was the closest port. Stupid me, I went without a group, ran into these...huge brutes. Taller than me by about a few inches and a lot more muscled. Looked like they were on steroids. Anyway they, um....they...." Sam trailed off as a long faded pain returned to him and his eyes closed tightly. "They used me as a plaything, a toy. Jostled me around so much I got hurt. It's very faint, but if you look close enough, there's a line running from my collarbone down my shoulder and stops where my shoulder blades are. They threw me against a wall and I heard bones snap. Next thing I remember, I'm laying in an infirmary. Collarbone and shoulder was broken. Took a few years for me to build up my strength again."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:00 pm

"So that young man? That was you" Elizabeth asked before she hung her head in shame, "I was on my way to the tavern for a drink when I saw everything. I hid in the bushes as it happened, just like when my parents died, and stayed there until they left. Sorry I couldn't do anything more to help you, looking back now, I should have jumped in and helped you fight." Elizabeth sat silently as she rubbed Sentinel's maw before she sadly looked up at Samuel. "I didn't know it was you until you just mentioned it. I was just thirteen back then, and I didn't really have the proper training to take them on. I suppose I should thank you for getting tossed about like a child's plaything, you made me swear to myself that I would train everyday so something like that wouldn't happen to me" Elizabeth said softly, still refusing to look at Samuel. "I promise that nothing like that will ever happen to you again at Nassau. I'm sorry that it happened in the first place."

18 years ago

"My God you're heavy" a young girl moaned as she attempted to lift the unconscious Assassin. After finally accepting her weakness, the young girl ended up grabbing the Assassin's feet, and dragging him off to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:28 pm

He gently rubbed Liz's back and grinned softly. "It's okay, Liz. And I'm glad I was able to help you." he chuckled softly and kissed her cheek, pulling her into a hug.

13 years before(cause he was eighteen lol)

"Well young man, you were lucky. It's not that serious."
"What happened?"
"Broke your collarbone and your shoulder. They'll heal with time." Sam used his unharmed hand and rubbed his face in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:17 am

"You don't have to call me that anymore" Elizabeth said with a loving smile before she rested her head on Samuel's shoulder, "Not if you don't want to." This was the happiest she had been in a very long time. She finally had her Sentinel back, she had a home, and she had a good man at her side.

"It's the Soul Wave!" Thatch dropped his tankard when Johnson ran past the tavern shouting that the Soul Wave had returned. "Come on, lads! Donnelly's back, and it looks like Elizabeth's with him" Thatch shouted as he grabbed his things and raced for the docks.

"Out of my way" Kidd shouted as he pushed his way to the front of the crowd, and raced onto the Soul Wave. "Thank God, you're safe" he sighed as he hugged Elizabeth.
"It's good to see you too, Kidd." Elizabeth knelt down and gently stroked Sentinel's maw.
"So that's Sentinel" Kidd asked as he eyed the sleeping crocodile cautiously.
"Aye. Had to bring him with since the hunting situation at Nassau has worsened."
"Care to head up to the tavern for a drink?" Elizabeth looked at Samuel and smiled. "No, Kidd. I just want to go home" Elizabeth chuckled as she looked back to Kidd, "I haven't had any decent sleep for a long time."
"Aye, sleep, because that's something you get a lot of" Kidd laughed.
"Well, I won't be taking any contracts for the next two weeks. I think I've earned some time off" Elizabeth said with a smile, "I can finally start with Tiago's training."
"Relax, Lizzie, come and have a drink."
"I'll just get Sentinel settled in, then I'll come to the tavern. One drink, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next