Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The lost one - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The lost one - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The lost one - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The lost one - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The lost one - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The lost one

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The lost one - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 6:22 pm

The estate was a beautiful mansion covered in ivy, with long lush grass surrounding the building. The mansion was nestled on the edge of a small but thick forest.
"It still looks as good as the day we bought it" Günther said with a chuckle before looking down at Edward. He knew this was where Edward grew up, and where he returned after the death of his family. As soon as the carriage came to a stop, Günther carried Edward inside to his old bedroom. The mansion was pretty badly scratched up in quite a few places, but Edward's room had claw marks everywhere, and it had been completely trashed. "You really did a number on this place, didn't you, pup" Günther said with a sigh. He set Edward down on his bed before returning to Ora and Eden. He poured drinks for all of them, and took a seat, letting out a sigh as he did so. "Ora, I'm sure you have a few questions..."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 6:31 pm

Ora sat down on one of the old Sofa, holding her drink tightly. "W-what are you?" Ora asked as Eden sat down beside her husband. Eden turned to Gunther allowing him to answer her questions. Eden felt sorry for the girl, she had just been thrown into a world she knew nothing about. Eden knew she would be very confused and probably confused. Ora took a drink before looking back up. "Will Edward be ok?" She asked a second question as she sat her drink down.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 6:49 pm

Günther took a sip of his drink before leaning forward a bit, and looked up at Ora with a small smile. It was always difficult trying to explain what they were.
"People have called us many things through the centuries. Skin-walkers, demons, shapeshifters, werewolves. You name it, we've been called it. To put it plainly, we are a variety of werebeast, and we are the alphas" Günther explained. He looked up to where Edward's room was, and let out a sad sigh. He wasn't sure if Edward could come back from this, if he could be helped. "Physically, yes. I don't know if he'll ever be truly alright, but he should calm down quite a bit, and I'll help him learn to control himself."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 7:00 pm

Ora nodded. "We will both help our dear Edward," Eden added with a kind smile. "Are you both like Edward?" Ora asked looking at the two. "Oh no, dear. Edward got his form from Gunthor. I'm not a wolf. I'm a cat." Eden said with a smile as she leaned on her husband. Ora nodded before looking up again. "What are you going to do with me?" Ora asked not sure if they intended to kill her for knowing their secret.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 7:13 pm

Günther couldn't help but chuckle a bit at Ora's question. It was understandable as the humans always believed that werefolk were ruthless killers and would do anything to keep their identities secret.
"We're not going to do anything, lass, and we're certainly not going to kill you. The Rakshasa tribe does that, but we don't. It would put our people at risk, and the hunt would start again." It had taken them years to shake the Order of Charlemagne, and Günther wasn't keen on starting another war. "All I ask is that you keep our secrets, and give Edward another chance."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 7:25 pm

Ora visibly relaxed causing Eden to smile. "You look, tired lass. Come I'll show you to your room." Eden said as she stood up from the sofa. Ora got up as well and followed Eden out of the room. Turning before they left Eden smiled. "I'll meet you in our old room. We should get to sleep as well, we both have a big day tomorrow." Eden said before blowing her husband a kiss. She knew it would be a long day as they would have some explaining to do to Edward. Eden hadn't meant to be gone for so long, away from her family but she and Gunther hadn't had much of a choice. It was leave or risk their family's lives with the order. Eden showed Ora to a purple themed room with a view of the now overgrown garden. She left Ora there to have some time to think about all she had learned.

Eden walked to the room She and Gunther had shared when they had first come to this place. She sighed as she looked around. There was some damage to the walls and a leak which looked like it had been there for quite some time. "I'll have to see about repairs tomorrow... Edward has certainly let this place go downhill..." She said to herself as she walked to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 7:37 pm

Günther was already curled up under the sheets and some animal skins, his long hair covering his face a bit.
"The pup's in a dark place, love. Nobody taught him how to run an estate, and he's been working alone for years now. It's understandable that he's let the place go" Günther said as he lifted his head to look at his wife with a small smile. He knew all too well what Edward was going through, he had suffered the same when he was young, perhaps moreso. "He's not going to be happy about any of this when he wakes up."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 7:43 pm

He will have to get over it." Eden said as she changed for bed and crawled under the blankets and skins with her husband. "He will have to accept what he is and we have to find him an anchor... Something to keep his human self awake when he turns. He has let his beast take control for too long." Eden said laying her head on her husband's chest. "We will take it one step at a time and hope for the best," Eden added with a sigh. She knew they had been gone too long and now all they had left with a boy who didn't even know who he really was.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 8:04 pm

"He's still a pup, love, he's trying to figure things out." Günther gently ran his fingers through his wife's hair, deep in thought. He had studied Edward in his beast form before the fight, trying to learn more about him from a distance.
"Did you notice how he was hesitant to attack the girl? Perhaps she might be his anchor?" Günther planted a gentle kiss on his wife's forehead as he closed his eyes. "It's just a thought I had" Günther said before letting out a small yawn.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 8:11 pm

Eden smiled as she looked up at her husband. "You know dear, you might be right which gives us all the more reason to protect her as well," Eden said as she cuddled in close to her husband. "Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow isn't going to be easy and we'll need all the rest we can get." Eden said as she closed her eyes to sleep. She had noticed the way Edward had hesitated to attack the young women who slept just down the hall.

Eden woke early the next morning and had the staff they had brought prepare a massive breakfast. Their kind ate a lot to keep up the energy they needed. She knew Edward would be even hungrier than she and her husband were. She hopped the big meal would soften the blow of everything that was happening and also the fact that he still had family.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 3:41 am

Günther was up early the next morning, as he always was, and changed before heading outside for a run. Running always helped him clear his head, and he wanted to have a clear mind before dealing with Edward.

Edward sat in his room, and nursed the wounds that Günther had dealt him that night. Once his wounds were all stitched up, he washed the blood from his hands and face. He made his way downstairs, following the scent of food, and took a seat at the long table where he began to eat. When Günther joined him, Edward let out a growl.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 3:48 am

Ora stayed locked up in the room she had been given. She had even locked the door on her side of the door. She wasn't ready to come out and face anyone yet.

Eden stepped into the room, frowning when she heard Edward growling. "No growling at the table, please. It's bad manners." Eden said with a kind smile as she came to sit beside Edward. "I'm sorry about last night Darling," Eden said to Edward giving him an apologetic look. "We couldn't allow you to hurt that sweet girl Ora though."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 3:58 am

Edward stopped growling the second that Eden mentioned Ora, and he hung his head as he let out a small whimper. He knew that he had tried to attack her, gods know he tried to fight it but he couldn't control himself.
"Ora... Is she alright? Did I hurt her? Please tell me I didn't. How is she handling all of this?" Edward seemed to care about her somewhat, as was made evident by his questions.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 4:06 am

Eden smiled at her husband before looking at Edward. "Edward dear she's here though she's locked her door. She wasn't hurt thank the gods but she's a bit shaken up." Eden said as she stood up. She began making up a plate for Ora. "I'll take her a plate but you should really speak to your grandfather here," Eden said as she nodded to her husband.

Although grandparent wasn't quite right without a few greats in front of it. Smiling Eden poured a drink before taking the food up the stairs to Ora's room. She knocked once and let Ora know that there was food just beside the door.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 4:41 am

Edward looked to Günther, and growled again before losing his shit completely.
"You knew I was here, you knew what I was going through! I had nobody to help me so I had to figure everything out by myself! Let's not forget that I've been running London by myself when either of you could have stepped in to help. Excuse me if I use drugs to help me deal with it all" Edward roared angrily. Günther sat there quietly, and let the boy shout and perform, he had every right to do so. He was right, expecting a pup to run a whole city by himself was a bit much.
"I know that, Edward, and I'm so sorry we didn't come sooner. What you've done is understandable, and I have pardoned your actions. Just try not to eat people from now on" Günther said with a sad sigh.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 4:52 am

Eden returned with a sigh as she sat down to get something to eat of her own. She had heard their conversation and she couldn't blame Edward for feeling the way he felt. They should have been there for the pup but they couldn't have been. Until recently they had been hiding from the order and could only now return. "Edward darling I am truly sorry for our absence but you have to understand... When we left it was to try to protect our family. We never meant to be away for such a long time..." Eden said sadly as she looked at her husband.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 5:28 am

"I know, and you have a kingdom to run and all that, but I would have appreciated a letter at the very least" Edward growled. He turned his attention to his food, and wolfed down at least five large plates piled high with food. His appetite was insatiable. He was still quite bitter, but he had decided to try set things right with Ora. "If you'll excuse me, I need to set things right with Ora." Edward grabbed a plate of food, and headed upstairs to Ora's room.

Edward knocked on the door, and took a step back, holding Ora's plate out infront of him.
"Ora, I... I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to attack you, gods know I would never hurt you on purpose. It's just... I can't control myself when I get like that. I'm truly sorry..." Edward stood there in silence for a moment, waiting for a response. "Ora, are you alright? I brought you some tea and breakfast" Edward said softly. He hoped she would forgive him, or at least speak to him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 5:38 am

Eden sighed and gave Gunther a sad look before going back to her food. She hopped in time Edward would forgive them for being away for so long. It hurt her deeply that he was so angry but she couldn't really blame him.

After a couple of minutes of silence Ora opened the door and looked up at him. She had dark circles under her eyes from not sleeping a wink since last night and she was a bit of a mess but she let him in. "Thank you for the food." She said as she sat down on the bed. She wasn't really sure what to say to him or how to react but she still cared for him. "I forgive you for trying to eat me alive." She said as she looked up at him, giving him a soft smile. "Are you alright?" She asked giving him a soft worried look.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 6:12 am

Edward entered the room, but he kept his distance from Ora so as not to make her uncomfortable. The only time he got close to her was to hand her her tea and food.
"A bit bruised and bitten, but I'll live" Edward said with a chuckle as he took a seat on the floor, "Turns out the old dog has a pretty nasty bite." Edward hung his head, and sat in silence for a moment. "Thank you, Ora, for your forgiveness and understanding. If... if you want to leave, I'll understand" he said sadly. He didn't want her to leave, but he wouldn't force her to stay.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 6:18 am

Ora looked at him curiously as she sat her plate and tea on the small table beside her bed before getting down on the floor with him, wrapping her arms around him to give him a hug. "I was never planning on leaving you." She said hugging him tightly. She was just glad he was alright. She wasn't going to mention her friend. She hadn't been very close to him but he had a younger sister who would be on her own now and that she was worried about.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 6:27 am

Edward was shocked when Ora got down on the floor and hugged him tightly, after everything he had done, she still cared for him. Nobody had shown him any real affection since his parents and siblings had died. Tears streamed down his face as he gratefully returned the hug.
"Thank you..." Edward sobbed quietly as his body trembled slightly in her arms.

Outside, some of Günther's men were securing chains to two large and sturdy posts. Günther had a plan to somehow help Edward, to allow Ora to safely get through to him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 6:39 am

So will you turn into that beast again?" Eden asked as she released him from her hug and sat down beside him. She was worried about her friend. She knew he probably would but she still wouldn't leave him. "I'm sorry for not coming down to eat with you and your... Grandparents?" She asked tilting her head. "I thought you told me you were the only one left of your family." She was confused but she didn't feel afraid of him or his grandparents if that's who they even were.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 6:52 am

"Yes, the beast lives in my blood and soul, a curse that runs in my family" Edward said sadly as he stared at the floor. He thought of her question, and let out a sigh. "Those are my great great grandparents, Eden and Günther Steinhauer. We thought they had died a long time ago, so I'm just as surprised as you are." Edward looked up at Ora with a small smile, glad that she had decided to stay.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 7:28 am

Your grandmother seems to love you very much... She's been very kind to me. She was actually the one who pulled me out of the way before you could hurt me." She told him as she picked her plate up and sat it in her lap so that she could eat on the floor beside him. "I don't care if you can turn into a wolf creature... Your the only person who's showed any kind of interest in my well being since my mother and father passed away." She said as she took a bite of her food.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 12:47 pm

Edward hung his head and slinked back a bit when she mentioned the attack. He was ashamed that he had tried to attack to attack Ora, that he had tried to kill her. He was weak willed, lacked discipline, and he knew it.
"I remember. When I get like that, I lose control. I know what's happening, and I can't do anything to stop it" Edward said quietly. He thought of what she said, how she didn't care about what he was, that he was the only one to care for her wellbeing since her parents. "It's nice to be important, but it's important to be nice. It's what my family lives by. Help everyone. I couldn't let you die out on the streets, not like little Milly..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The lost one
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next