Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The lost one - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The lost one - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The lost one - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The lost one - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The lost one - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The lost one

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

The lost one - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 6:12 am

Ora nodded and soon fell asleep beside him. She had been tired and she wanted to be rested for their run through the forest tomorrow though she would bring her mask just incase.

(Sorry lol rl been rough. x,x ))
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 7:46 am

Edward slept soundly through the night, curled up beside Ora. He was finally relaxing after the battle, and the ordeal with Ora. It was amazing to have her at his side. Edward woke up quite early the next morning, and it was still dark outside. He stretched causing a few bones to click, and wrapped his arms around Ora with a warm smile.

(It's alright:). I'm sorry)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 2:59 am

Ora slept till late morning. Sitting up she stretched and yawned as she looked out the window. She felt great, almost as if she hadn't been hurt at all. Lifting her bandages she was shocked to see there was no wound, not even a scar. "Woah..." She muttered to herself as she looked at where the wound had been.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 5:10 am

"It's amazing, isn't it" Edward said with a chuckle as he returned from the bathroom, drying his hair. He sat down on the edge of the bed, and looked at Ora with a warm smile before studying where the wound had been. "A full recovery, just as we were hoping for."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 5:15 am

How did I heal so fast?" Ora asked looking up at Edward. That wound should have killed her if not then a while down for quite awhile but it had only been about a day or two and she didn't even have a scar. "To bad it didn't fix my eye." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 5:47 am

Edward chuckled slightly before he pulled on his coat as it was quite cold inside due to the raging storm that had happened during the night.
"The beast blood makes us heal faster than normal people" Edward said with a chuckle. He attempted to style his messy hair, but it was no use. "I like your eye just the way it is."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 4:38 am

Setting her feet on the floor she smiled at him. "Well, I'm glad it dosn't bother you. It doses most people." She told him as she got up and stretched. Walking over she wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 7:22 am

Edward returned the hug with a warm smile, resting his head on Ora's head. He was eager to see what she would become, and he was excited for another run.
"Do you think you're up for a run" Edward asked curiously as he looked down at her with a small smile. "I don't want to push you too hard too fast. It needs to come naturally."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 1:19 am

"I think I'm up for a run. Should I get my mask?" She asked suddenly remembering that she had had it when she had been stabbed, "I hope it didn't break when I got hurt... Have you seen it?" She asked clearly worried about it. He had made it for her and that made it special.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 5:42 am

Edward thought for a moment before gently ruffling her hair as he smiled warmly.
"I don't think you'll need it, but take it with and wear it just incase" Edward said with a small smile. He pulled on an old black coat before grabbing a small brown coat, and handed it to Ora. "We don't want you catching a cold now do we?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 3:14 pm

Ora accepted the coat before pushing her hair back out of her face. "Thank you." She said slipping the coat on. "I'm excited to see what i'll be when I change." She said smiling as she wrapped her arms around Edward in a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 3:21 pm

"I'd wager something sweet and sneaky, maybe even scrappy. Perhaps a weasel, ferret, or a badger" Edward said with a chuckle before resting his head on Ora's shoulder. "Either way, you'll still be adorable." Edward placed a gentle kiss on her cheek before racing off to the forest, laughing happily as he ran.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 7:12 am

Smiling Ora ran off after him smiling as she did. She found herself caught up with him rather quickly as she raced through the forest with him. She felt at home in the forest like she belonged there. She still wasn't sure how to change but she hoped she would figure it out sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 2:20 pm

Edward raced through the forest, making his way towards the centre. He would laugh happily as he leapt over obstacles or scared an unfortunate animal. This was the happiest he had ever been. Edward skidded to a halt, and looked to Ora with a warm smile.
"You're going to have to be a bit faster than that if you want to catch me, love" Edward said with a chuckle before racing off yet again.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 4:01 am

Ora raced after him smiling happily. She did her best to pick up speed to catch up with him and she did but she felt strange as if the trees and bushes had grown around her. Looking down she saw paws! She had shifted without hardly noticing and now she could move much faster. Ora darted through the forest after him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 5:51 am

Edward raced through the forest, eventually coming to a stop in a large clearing. He chuckled slightly as he tried to catch his breath, and looked around for Ora. Upon seeing a small black fox, he carefully approached it, and slowly held out his hand for the fox to sniff.
"Is that you, love" Edward asked curiously with a soft and gentle voice so as not to scare the fox.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 7:16 pm

Ora flicked her tail before jumping on him, licking his face for a moment before jumping off. Flicking her tail happily she jumped around playfully around him before running into the woods again.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 7:48 pm

Edward couldn't help but laugh at her actions as it was the cutest thing he had ever seen.
"Well that was just downright adorable" Edward chuckled before giving chase. He raced after her, following her from the scent she left in her wake. When he finally caught up to her, he tackled her, and wrapped his arms around her, gently ruffling her fur. "Are you aware of how adorable you are?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 1:37 am

Ora's tail flicked happily as she yipped at him and licked his chin. She could only imagine just how cute she was. She had always loved foxes and hadn't expected to actually become one. She really couldn't have cared less about what she was though. As long as she had Edward she would be happy.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 6:11 am

Edward pressed his forehead against Ora's, and closed his eyes as he ran his fingers through her fur.
"Go ahead, explore and have fun. I'll watch and look after you" Edward said with a warm smile. The last thing he wanted was for her to get shot by a hunter.

(Do you want to move this to private messages or discord?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The lost one
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11