Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 3:33 pm

Justin looked over his shoulder where Zarin was resting. The two of them exchanged a look before he looked to Kitty. "If you need him, then of course we'll tag along." He said with a small smile spreading across his face. "He only seems to listen to me, though. So if you do need him, you'd have to tell me."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 3:39 pm

"Trust me, you'll know when I need help." Katherine relaxed a bit, and smiled, happy that she wouldn't have to face her old enemy alone. With someone as powerful as Justin at her side, as well as a shadow being, she thought they could take him on. "Thank you for this, Justin, I really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 1:43 am

"Don't mention it. Anything for a friend." The word glided out of his mouth as though it was the most natural thing to say. But it took him by surprise. He'd never had a friend before. Kitty was the first real friend he'd had since his childhood. And he was quite certain that he was dead by now.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 2:33 am

Friend. Katherine was happy that Justin saw her as a friend, and not someone to use or manipulate like everyone else had. Katherine wrapped an arm around Justin, and gave him a hug as best she could with only one arm.
"I haven't had a real friend before, always had difficulty making friends. Turns out, people don't like the girl with the overactive imagination." Katherine moved on to her fifth burger, smiling happily as she ate.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 11:08 am

"Don't worry." He said, rubbing his neck before he bit into a fourth burger for himself. "No one likes the boy who talks to himself either. They've called me strange, weird, a freak..I've heard it all."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 11:18 am

"Yeah, apparently a little girl shouldn't be walking around talking to trees. I was talking to the birds though, always had a way with them." Katherine carried on with her burgers, making it to twelve before passing out. She hadn't got much sleep the night before, so she was quite tired.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 11:22 am

Justin smiled at his new found friend and picked her up before he carried her to her room and laid her on the bed there. His hands brought her blanket up over her body and he refrained from giving her a kiss. Instead, he cupped her cheek. "Sleep well, Kitty."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 11:29 am

"Night, Jace" Katherine mumbled before pulling the blanket over her head. She slept until about six o'clock the next night as she was exhausted. She would occasionally say something in her sleep, but she didn't make any sense. When she woke up, she headed to the shower before getting dressed in her old Deathstroke outfit. After all that, she set about cooking for herself and Justin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 9:01 pm

Justin woke with a start. Another nightmare. With a sigh, he got out of bed and went downstairs into the kitchen. He'd get dressed later.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 3:37 am

"Hey, Justin" Katherine said with a warm smile as she turned to face him. She set a plate of salmon, and roast vegetables in front of him before sitting down in front of her own plate. "I was thinking we should leave in an hour or two. I know Erik normally leaves Abstergo at about eight, so we could catch him offguard. I already cut the power to his place" Katherine said proudly as she pulled out her phone. "Dumbass has a smart home."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 8:35 am

Justin chuckled as he bit down on his food. "I'd have to make sure Zarin's good to go." He said, swallowing the fish as well as taking a drink of his pop. "It takes him forever to get ready." He felt a smack happen in his brain and rubbed his head like he was in pain. Apparently Zarin didn't like that at all.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 8:56 am

"Really? Zarin, you're a shadow being, what could you possibly do to get ready?" Katherine pulled her Deathstroke mask from her backpack. "Guns, ammo, and explosives. So I'm ready when you two are" Katherine said before returning to her food. "Justin, there should be some tactical gear in one of the cupboards in your room. Just ignore the fursuits."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 8:53 pm

Justin gave her a look at the mention of fursuits but said nothing. Instead, he chuckled and stood to go get ready himself. It only took about thirty minutes tops. He came back down, dressed in the same shadowy gear that he'd been in when she had first met him. It seemed like he'd finally gotten the hang of it.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 3:52 am

"Ah, that's what he meant. Ok, let's get going." Katherine led the way outside to her bike, and handed Justin the helmet before climbing on and pulling her Deathstroke mask on. "You ready for this, Justin?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 11:08 am

Justin threw up his hood and sat behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 12:01 pm

Katherine started up the bike, and headed off, driving through the woods carefully before they reached the road. As soon as they were on the road, Katherine sped up, and raced nimbly through the city, avoiding cars, pedestrians, and birds. She came to a stop in the service alley behind a rather fancy looking apartment building, switched off the bike, and climbed off.
"Well, that's it up top there. I'm assuming you were taught to climb by the Assassins?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 3:26 am

Justin turned his head, his face cast into shadow by his shadow hood. "Can a squirrel climb?" He asked in a joking manner before he leapt into the building's side, looking down upon her with a smile on his face. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 3:48 am

"I learnt from watching the baboons back home" Katherine said with a chuckle as she began climbing the wall. Her technique was similar to that of the Assassins, but faster, more wild, and more efficient. "I actually learnt very little in my week with the Assassins before I left. Jack taught me how to fight to my strengths, Calum taught me some Assassin techniques, and Michael taught me to fight like a Templar, then as a brute when I got my abilities."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 8:59 am

Justin nodded and followed her up the wall. "I've been training myself since I escaped Abstergo." He stated simply, resting once he'd found enough foot holds. "The reason why is because I've found literally no one who has the same abilities as me, so I never bothered seeking one out. I just began to train myself and Zarin until I became his master fully. Now he obeys every order I give him."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 9:14 am

"Nobody can teach you to use your abilities better than you can, especially if they don't have the same or similar abilities. That's why I just let my abilities control me, I can't control them, so I don't even try anymore, but I do try to get away from people when I get angry."

As soon as they reached the penthouse, Katherine shattered the window, and quietly stepped inside, looking around for her target. The lights were out, and there was a feint smell of the kind of smoke that came from a freshly extinguished candle.
"Something's not right."
Katherine made her way over to the table, and touched the candle. "Still hot..." Katherine closed her eyes, and focused. She could pick up the feint scent of a familiar cologne, and a few other smells, including some sort of chemical. "It's a trap! JUSTIN! RUN!" Flood lights snapped on, and Katherine saw what looked like a whole swat team in front of her. Katherine fought as hard as she could against the men, taking a few down, until she froze at the sight of a man.
The man had a twisted grin on his scar riddled face as he approached Katherine who was frozen in fear.
"Come now, my pretty little thing... Don't you want to spend some time alone with me? I'm sure your boyfriend won't mind" the man said with a sinister chuckle.
"NO! Not again... I won't let y-you..."
"Silly little mouse. You're only making it worse for yourself. Just relax..." Katherine looked to Justin with tears in her pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 11:53 am

Justin had frozen as well in his fight. He was staring at the scar. The scar he himself gave the man. The scar Zarin left on the face of the one man who got away that night. The man who had tortured him, turned him into what he was. "You..." Justin could barely find his voice. "I thought I killed you...how did you survive that night? How could you survive? Zarin set the whole place on fire!"

(do you like horror stories?)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 12:43 pm

"Ah, yes, well, you didn't kill me, subject 24" the man said with a twisted smile. He approached Katherine, gently caressing the cheek of her mask, before running a finger down to her cleavage. Katherine was frozen in place, trembling out of fear. "I honestly just set this little trap for her. But now that you're here... well, two birds with one stone."
"Please, no... Not again..." The man turned to face Justin, a twisted grin on his face.
"Tell me, 24... Did the little mouse tell you about our long nights together?"

(Yeah, I do)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 1:15 pm

Justin's breathing was heavy. A mixture of fear and anger rose into his chest in the form of a ball. He could feel Zarin twitching and thrashing, begging to be released upon this man. "Leave her alone!" Was the only thing he could bark out, taking a step towards the two of them. He wanted to put himself between Kitty and this crazed man. It absolutely boiled his blood knowing this bastard lived through the fire he'd placed on the building that night. He wanted to do everything within his power to get Kitty out of there. Anything...
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 1:38 pm

"Now, why would I leave this piece of meat? If the Joker, two cyborgs, and an Assassin couldn't resist her, what makes you think I could? Of course, they actually had her consent, but the fight makes it so much more entertaining." The man wrapped an arm around Katherine, and tried to remove her mask, causing Katherine to freak out, and bolt behind Justin, hiding behind him.
"You'll never touch me again" Katherine whimpered from behind Justin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 2:09 pm

Justin took a defensive stance, his arms automatically stretching out to protect her. "You'll never touch her again." He growled, echoing her words with his own. His voice sounded demonic, as though it wasn't his own. Perfect. Inside the crazy bastard's ear came a voice, whispering about how he would have so much fun torturing Subject 24 again. Perhaps even bring Zarin out completely?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The best of the worst (closed)
Page 4 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next