Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 1:21 pm

"Alright, that's it!" Katherine backed up a bit, and ran straight into the door, crashing right through it. Katherine bolted over to the bed, quickly kneeling down beside the bed, and setting a gentle hand on Justin's shoulder. "Justin, listen to me, you're ok, you're safe. The Templars won't get you here..." Katherine gently shook Justin's shoulder, trying to wake him up or calm him down. "Jace, I need you to calm down."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 5:58 am

Justin sat upright, eyes wide and sweat dripping off his brow. There was a wild, fearful look in his eyes and soon they were taking in Kitty's features. "They had us!" He exclaimed, diving into every detail before he cut himself off and buried his face in his hands. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 6:27 am

"It's alright, Justin. They won't get you again, I won't allow it" Katherine said softly as she sat down beside Justin. She looked over to the door, what was left of it at least, and let out a sigh. "Sorry about that, things just sounded really bad. I was worried about you." Katherine looked genuinely concerned for Justin, and she was. She knew how the effects of torture could stick with a person, how that fear never left, that's why she lived in the middle of the woods, so Abstergo would never find her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 8:25 am

"My nightmares never leave me alone. Not for one second." Justin said with a soft sigh. "The only way I'm free of them is when I'm awake. As a result, I rarely get any sleep anymore. I'm surprised Abstergo didn't think to use a serum in which I don't need to sleep ever." He shivered at the thought. He looked down for a moment before he looked back at Katherine. "Thank you, Kitty. For bringing me out of my nightmare. Who knows what other kind of damage my brain would cause if I'd have stayed in there." He shivered, fearing the results if he had stayed in his nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 8:41 am

"It's a pleasure, Justin. I'll do anything for a friend" Katherine said with a warm smile before giving him a quick hug. She liked to believe that hugs made everything better, and they did help emotionally. "Come on, let's head to the kitchen. I've got some stuff that'll help you get a good night's sleep, or at least help you relax. It always helps me and the animals" Katherine said with a smile before heading to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 9:16 am

Justin slid out of bed and headed after her, pressing a hand to his face before he gave it a quick rub. He liked that he could finally have a friend, someone as weird as him. As crazy as him. "So what's this miracle stuff that you have?" He asked, trying to lighten the mood as he sat down next to a sleeping fox.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 9:21 am

"It's a recipe I got from an old Cherokee woman back when I used to be normal. It would help with my anxiety, depression, and insomnia. Of course, I have to double my dosage now."
Katherine grabbed a few herbs, and began grinding them up with a pestle and mortar. She opened a jar of marijuana, and tossed a small bud into the mix and set about grinding it into the mix while she waited for the kettle to boil. She set the mixture into two small bags, tying it shut with a piece of string before setting them into two cups.
"Don't worry, it's medical grade, and it's clean. Grew it myself" Katherine said as she poured the boiling water into the mugs before turning to face Justin. "I hope you don't mind it, but I know your people have been using it for centuries."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 7:17 pm

Justin smiled and shook his head. "I remember that, during celebrations, my mother's tribe would smoke it. I didn't get to take part until the day I became a man." He chuckled. He'd gone through his trials at the age of ten, so he'd been considered a man since he was very young. "I was ten, admittedly."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 7:30 pm

"That's actually cool" Katherine said with a smile, "I prefer to use it for its medicinal properties, but I used to smoke for fun as a teen." Katherine removed the bags from the cups, and added some honey before handing a cup to Justin. She knelt down, and gently ran her fingers through the sleeping fox's fur, smiling happily. "I can only guess what it's like, what you went through... I mean, I just know what they do at Abstergo, and that's bad enough" Katherine said with a sad sigh as she gently placed a hand on the choker around her neck. The choker was quite thick, and seemed to be hiding something.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 7:45 pm

Justin shrugged his shoulders. "The ones who hurt me were dealt with." He said, taking a sip of the tea. "Zarin took care of them the day I summoned him to my side." Little did he know, the one man who had injected him over and over again was still alive and well, his heart beating and continuing his experimentations within one of Abstergo's many warehouses.

"This won't do at all!" He exclaimed angrily, throwing the syringe away from him. "I need Subject 24." That was his number. Justin was considered as Subject 24 when they had first gotten ahold of him.

He shivered and took another sip of the tea. "I honestly don't know what I would do if the men who did me wrong was still alive."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 8:04 pm

"You're lucky, the people that... they're still alive." Katherine pulled her knees to her chest, and took a sip of her drink. She hadn't talked about what they did to her at Abstergo, and even thinking about it hurt. It had only been a few months, so the wounds were still fresh, and they hurt. "I'm still running from their men."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 8:36 pm

"Well, they won't find you here." He said, giving her a smile. Justin finished his tea before he stretched. "I might try to sleep some more. See you in the morning?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:19 am

"See you in the morning. Sleep well, Justin" Katherine said with a smile before heading off to her room. The second her head hit the pillow, she fell asleep.

Katherine woke up early the next morning, and fed the animals, checking on their wounds, and caring for them. Once she was done with the animals, she set about making breakfast and coffee for herself and Justin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 9:31 am

Justin woke up to the smell of food and gave a groan, rolling over in his bed. He didn't want to get up just yet. For the first time, he didn't want to wake up just yet. But he knew he had to. He rose out of bed, his hair a mess, and walked downstairs to where she was making breakfast and sat down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 9:41 am

"Ahh, morning, Justin. Sleep well" Katherine asked as she set a plate of bacon, eggs, toast, and sausage in front of Justin, along with a cup of coffee. She was already on her second cup. Katherine sat down beside him, and ate her breakfast with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 10:08 am

Justin yawned out his good morning to her before setting on the breakfast like a wolf would set onto an elk. He reached for the cream and sugar and added it to his coffee, giving it a good stir before he sipped on it and continued to eat his breakfast. "Thith ith very goot." he said, mouth stuff full of sausage and eggs.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 10:23 am

Katherine couldn't help but giggle a bit at Justin and his extreme enthusiasm for food.
"You're most welcome" Katherine said with a chuckle before taking a bite of sausage. "Ah, before I forget, I've got a contract to do today, so I'll only be back about nine o'clock tonight. So, you can do whatever you want." Katherine pulled her hair to one side before eating her fried eggs.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 10:43 am

Justin swallowed his food and looked at the time. "Free rein, huh?" He thought for a moment before he smiled and nodded. "Sounds good. Just stay safe, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 11:06 am

"Me? Stay safe? Never. Just don't burn the place down" Katherine said jokingly before heading off to take a shower and get changed. She pulled on her rather tight fitting Lady Deadpool outfit, since it seemed more fitting for the contract, and grabbed some of her favourite big guns and some explosives. "See you later, Jace. I'll pick up some burgers on the way back" Katherine said happily before heading off on her bike.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:55 pm

Justin chuckled and settled down in the living room. He grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. The show Supernatural was on and he settled down to watch it. Unfortunately, he caught it on a commercial so he rose to get a drink and came back just as the intro came on.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 2:14 am

Katherine returned late that night with more than a few serious injuries, and her right arm was missing. She handed Justin a bag of burgers before she headed to her bedroom with her own bag of burgers, leaving the door open behind her. She sat down on the edge of her bed, pulled off her mask, and played some music from her phone as she inspected her wounds. The bear hobbled over to Katherine's bed, and lay on the floor, resting his huge head on the bed. Katherine gently scratched the bear behind its ear as she leaned against it, enjoying the warmth it provided. She wasn't really used to the cold weather yet, so she developed a habit of snuggling up with the bear.

Katherine's bedroom was warm and cosy. Thick black and gold curtains lined the walls, the large king-sized bed had at least a dozen large pillows scattered on it with the odd plush sticking out from one of the many blankets.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:59 pm

Justin had followed her up to her room, taking a bite out of his burger as he went. He stayed in the door and simply studied her. "I'm guessing it'll grow back?" He asked, motioning to her missing arm. He did appreciate her room, however, taking in its beauty as he ate his burger.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:13 pm

"Yeah, it'll grow back. I dunno how long it'll take though. Maybe a day" Katherine said with a half-smile before digging into a burger. She looked up at Justin, and smiled warmly before patting the empty spot beside her, inviting Justin to sit down next to her. "Sorry, I know it looks a bit gross. The wounds, not my eating. Ok, maybe my eating too." Katherine let out a small laugh as she opened the bag next to her, revealing at least 15 burgers before continuing with her current burger.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:51 pm

Justin couldn't help but chuckle as well as he plopped down next to her. This felt nice. This felt...normal. It was a nice change, at least. He stayed silent before nomming on another burger in his own bag.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 3:19 pm

"So, here's a thought... I'm going after one of the guys from my days at Abstergo. Real nasty piece of work." Katherine let out a sigh, and hung her head as she trembled lightly. Whatever this guy had done to her, it was definitely cruel. "I would really like it if you could come with. I don't think I could do it alone. With you, and Zarin if he wants to help, I think I could finally do it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The best of the worst (closed)
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next