Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 9:17 pm

Thinking a bit, Julian eventually said,"...Same boat as her, honestly. Tired as hell after everything, and there was a lot." promptly, he stood up, picking up the blanket and laying it on the couch best as possible. He removed his shirt and shoes, and laid on the couch, under the blanket. "You got somewhere to sleep I take it?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 7:53 am

Jack looked towards Katherine's bedroom as he heard her singing, and playing the piano.

"Yeah, I'll see you in the morning, Julian" Jack said before heading to the bedroom. About a minute after Jack entered Katherine's room, the solo turned into a duet. A few minutes later, the song ended, and the house was silent once more.

The next morning

Jack was pacing back and forth in the kitchen on his phone, visibly annoyed.
"Come on, Kitty, pick up!" Jack dialled her number again, only to reach her voicemail. "Shit! Come on, Kitty..."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:50 am

Yawning as he walked into the kitchen wearing what he slept in, Julian saw Jack. Seeing his annoyance, he asked, "What's the matter? Why are you trying to call her, she should be here, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:59 am

"She said she had to head into work, something about the dynasty project. She normally let's me know when she gets there, but I haven't received a message, and I keep getting her voicemail" Jack said before pouring himself another coffee, as well as one for Julian. "I even phoned a friend at Abstergo, and he said he can't find her anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 9:10 am

Taking a sip of his coffe, Julian eventually said, "You think they managed to link her to Ethan's murder somehow? Cause she was supposed to be off for a week, ya know.". He sat down his cup with slightly shaking hands, trying to run down a list of possibilities in his head. If one he was thinking of was correct, how would they get there?
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 9:48 am

"That's what I'm afraid of" Jack said with a sigh as he ran his fingers through his neon green hair. He tried Katherine's number again. "Voicemail again!" Jack almost threw his phone against the wall, but stopped when he remembered something. He typed away furiously, and almost dropped his phone when he saw the result. "Julian, call Calum. Tell him to get his ass here as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 10:32 am

Julian took out his phone and promptly called Calum. "Hey, Cal. Get over here ASAP. No, I don't know why, Jack just said to get you over here.". He hang up, then asking Jack, "What's going on, now? Cal's coming, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 10:49 am

"I've found Katherine, but I want to wait for Calum to arrive before I say anything further" Jack said sadly. He pulled out a bag, and set it on the counter. Jack opened the bag, and began rummaging through its contents. "Ooh, this'll work quite nicely" Jack said as he pulled out a gun with HaHa painted in red on the grip. "You should probably take one too, if you're coming with."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 11:26 am

Julian nodded, understanding. At that, Calum walked in, a bit sweaty. He was wearing shorts and a short sleeved shirt, as if letting his limbs be noticed. "Got the message. What's going on?". He eyed the gun Jack held, already having a bad feeling about this.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 12:33 pm

"They have her" Jack growled as he held up his phone revealing the live feed of Katherine. She was tied up to a wall, and was being mercilessly whipped by a man in a long black coat.

"Please, stop! I don't know anything about it..."
"Liar!" Katherine let out a cry as the whip licked her pale back, leaving a trail of red.

"We can't let this carry on" Jack said angrily. He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. "All I can think of is BOOM, Haha, and you're dead" Jack said as he pointed to a bundle of bombs, his gun, and a knife.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 1:16 pm

Shaking lightly with anger, Calum looked like he was about to say something before punching a wall, leaving a sizeablr hole. "God damn it! It's my fucking fault!" he yelled as he pulled his fist out, running his hands through his hair. "I shouldn't of killed him at his own house. Should havr made it look like an accident. A hole in the head with this kinda blade isn't hard to notice!" As he said that, he looked at the hidden blade before retracting it back in to his arm. Julian put a hanf on his shoulder before saying to Jack, "How do we get in? We can't just waltz on in, as they probably recognize me,
Cal's hard to mistake for someone else, and you too. Where is she even?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 1:37 pm

"It's not your fault, Calum. She's being kept in their basement. That's where they keep Assassins, rogue agents, people of interest, and prisoners" Jack said with a sigh. He did a quick sketch of the basement. "The only things that lead into the basement, aside from the elevator, are the air vents, and the tubes that protect the wiring from rats and shit. We'll have Draco take Kitty's gloves to her using the tubes, that way she can at least protect herself." Jack handed Calum a list of names, and a bag of what seemed to be cockroaches with microchips and little balls of gum attached to them. "They have some of your people in there, Calum. Do you think any of them will be able to help Katherine?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 2:13 pm

Calum sighed, shaking Julian's hand off of him. "I... Believe so. Mitch - he's our insider. We can get him down there, try to get him in the room with Katherine, try to take the spot of the torturer. It's going to be tricky getting her to understand Mitch is a friend without his cover being blown - could Draco get a note saying to trust the red-haired guy, along with the gloves?" Calum had cooled off by now, and took his phone out, frantically typing. Julian coughed, saying "...how could I help? I could run a distraction, letting you guys in through the main entrance. Both of you might need more covering clothes, though. Calum more so."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 2:37 pm

"No problem at all, Calum" Jack said before scribbling a message on a tiny piece of paper. He pulled a ferret harness from the cupboard, and attached the note to it. "Julian, I'm putting you in charge of a group of my men, so go mad. I've got an old van with a M134 minigun attached if you want to crash it through their front door and rain hell down own them." Jack turned to Calum, and gestured to the bag of cockroaches. "The chips on those guys allow you to control them with simple hand movements. Direct them to the cell doors of the prisoners, and get them into the locks. Once that's done, clench your fist, and the little fuckers will explode, blowing the lock to kingdom come."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 3:38 pm

Julian scratched his chin, considering for a couple seconds before saying,"Oh, sign me the fuck up. The only answer to your offer is Yes,
my man. How many men are we talking about, by the way? Also, I assume you have a mask of sorts, I don't want to be hunted by five different government agencies and Abstergo."
. Calum picked up the bag of roaches, intrigued. "...I see. How long did this tech take? Seems amazing, and is enough to make my tech guy blush. Speaking o' which, got that upgrade. It's solar panels, so I oughta be fine if I wear short stuff, thus the outfit.". He gestured at some black panels on his limbs, spaced out around his limbs.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 4:16 pm

"It took a few months to develop the tech, and about fifteen minutes to apply it to each roach. Little bastards don't sit still long" Jack said with a laugh. He studied the solar panels, and smiled. "Kitty is gonna love that." Jack turned to Julian, a huge smile on his face. "We're talking twenty of my best men, and Bane, but he's like a one man army, and absolutely massive." He quickly ran upstairs, and returned with two fursuit heads, and a bag. The one was a neon green and white bat head, the other was a dark blue sergal head with glowing decals. "There's also a lot of other masks in the bag."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 5:22 pm

Julian looked at the heads, and said "Hm... the darker of those, definitely. Matches my style better, the darker colors, you know?". Calum thought a bit, and eventually said, "While you do that, I'll get in, do my thing. Mitch knows what to do, and I believe is about there."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         As it happened, Mitch was heading down a darkened hallway, determinately looking forward at the guard at the door."Back away, and unlock the door. Offical buisness.". He flashed a Templar cross, and the man nodded understanding. He unlocked the door, and Mitch stepped inside the room with the torturer, looking at first.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 5:52 pm

"Alright, five minutes until we move out" Jack said as he quickly put the little harness on Draco. He ran to the bedroom, only to emerge a few minutes later wearing full body armour, and his own fursuit head: a white hyena head with purple markings, a green mohawk, and demented eyes. Draco raced onto Jack's shoulder, Katherine's gloves clipped to his little harness. "Julian, my men are in the van outside. Calum, there's the other bike, or Katherine's car. I'm taking my bike. Everyone ready?"

"I told you, I don't know anything" Katherine screamed before the whip met her flesh again. She let out a cry of pain before bracing herself for the next strike.
"Tell me what you know, bitch! We know you're hiding things!" Katherine quickly raised her leg, and kicked the Templar.
"Still got some fight in you? Never mind, you won't have much of that left when I'm done with you." The Templar turned to grab a different whip, and growled when he saw Mitch. "Who the fuck are you? What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 6:52 pm

Calum quickly said, "The bike. Her car's more noticeable. Ready, though." Julian, giddy, put on his head. "Aww man, dibs on the gun!
It's not every day you get this opportunity. Ready, though."
As Julian said that, he went outside, getting in the back of the van, as Calum followed and got on the bike, waiting.

Mitch pulled an angry scowl at the torturer."Who the fuck am I? Mitch Douglas, a Templar so higher up on the ladder than your sorry ass, that I could take a shit and it would dry up before it even got halfway to you. Now go - I'm taking over this session. She's obviously not working with your techniques.". He spat at the man, before grabbing a whip different from what the other Templar planned on grabbing.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 7:02 pm

Jack tossed Calum a helmet and keys before getting on his bike, and speeding of with Draco safely tucked in his pocket. The van with Jack's men, and Julian followed quickly after.

The Templar let out an annoyed growl before storming off angrily. Katherine was trembling with fear, her back bleeding. All she was wearing was a sports bra, and leggings.
"Please... I already told him I don't know anything" Katherine said, her voice cracking as she tried to fight back the tears.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 7:42 pm

Calum put on the helmet, following suit with the others.

Mitch looked down at Katherine with slight pity as he gripped the whip lightly. "Well, I'm taking a different approach. People can't answer for shit when you torture them. I'll start slow. How did you contact them?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 7:54 pm

The van crashed through Abstergo's front door, and Jack's men filed out, guns blazing. As soon as Jack made his way into Abstergo, he set Draco loose. The ferret raced off, found the right hole, and disappeared. Jack joined the fight, and began shooting, occasionally stabbing a person. He seemed incredibly determined to get to Katherine, pushing his way forward, and mowing down anyone in his way.

The alarms were blaring, and Katherine tried to block out the noise as she tried to wriggle out of her bindings.
"Contact Who? I have no idea who you're talking about!"

Suddenly, a bundle of white fur fell out of the ceiling, and gnawed through one of her restaints.
"Draco!" Katherine quickly picked up the ferret, pulled on her gloves, and read the note:
"He's friendly. -J" Katherine quickly put Draco in her bra, before turning to face Mitch. He didn't look all that friendly, so she stood there, claws at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:21 pm

Mitch raised his hands up, saying, "Now, I know what that note says.
It's telling the truth."
. Upon this, he tossed the whip onto the ground, and kicked it away. He looked at the door, concerned slightly of the automatic locking, but turned back to the whip disgusted.

Julian kicked the door open, manning the gun. As he began winding it up, he yelled, "No Russian, you fucks!", and promptly opened fire wherever he pleased.

Calum, during all the chaos, slipped by, going down to the basement through the elevator. A guard saw him, to which Calum promptly linged at him. Once Calum was on top, he punched him a good amount of times in the face, sure he was knocked out. Calum got to the door, got out the roaches, and pointed at the door. When they all gathered, he clenched his fist, blasting the door off its hinges. "Heyo!" he promptly announced, "been doing good, Mitch?". Mitch merely nodded.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:40 pm

"Calum! Thank God!" Katherine ran over to him quickly, and gave him a hug, relieved to see a friendly face. Draco wriggle about in protest. "The others, we need to get them out" Katherine said before heading off, and helping a few of her fellow prisoners. "Help the others, then get out!"

Bane tore through the people that got anywhere near him, occasionally tossing people against a wall. Jack continued to press forwards, completely unphased by the bullets whizzing past him. He headed straight for the basement, only for a familiar face to block his path.
"Hello, brother."
"Ember! Get out of my way" Jack growled angrily.
"Aww, all of this to get your little Katherine back? It's pathetic!" Jack lunged at her, and the two were locked in vicious combat. Apparently, she had gotten a few upgrades since the last time they met.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:58 pm

Calum quickly followed her, as Mitch went around unlocking any door he could. Calum, following Katherine, said "Up top, Julian's making hell on earth with Jack and his men. Julian's on a minigun, probably yelling."

Slowing fire, Julian both let the gun cool and yelled out, "Ey! Who's that up there? Need help, Jack?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next