Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 2:10 am

"Well, not personal, but it is a secret" Katherine said with a sly smile before ploughing through her food. As soon as she was done, she set her empty bowl aside. "I should be back in about an hour. See you" Katherine said before racing off. Even Jack seemed slightly confused. He shook his head, and turned to Calum.
"You're right. I want to be finished building that hydro chamber by tonight. Should prove quite useful."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 8:50 am

Chuckling after she left, Calum raised an eyebrow to Jack's suggestion and said, "Didn't think about one of those. Could definetley prove quite useful.". Julian, who had finished his food as well, said, "Isn't that the one thing from Dragonball where time's different or something?". Calum merely sighed, setting his food to the side, and said, "No, Julian. Those don't exist."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 10:00 am

"Not like that, not really" Jack said with a chuckle. He pulled up the schematic on his phone, and showed it to the two of them. "This one generates a current for the user to swim against in a way to build muscle. Also repairs damaged tissue." Jack finished his food, and gathered the dishes. "I'll just go wash these, then I'll get started."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 10:26 am

Calum nodded as he finished his food, and while handing Jack his dishes said, "Katherine could definetley improve from that. Muscle can definetley help with climbing. Not saying I doubt her, but it can't hurt to be stronger.". Julian scratched his chin, saying, "...does sound pretty cool." . Calum stood, saying, "I'll be back at my alcove, just reading and listening to music. Get my attention when she's back.". Julian nodded as Calum walked off, and said, "I'll just be on my phone, in the tent.". He, too, walked off, to his 'room'.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 10:31 am

Jack was only halfway done with his work when Katherine entered the warehouse carrying an extremely large box with airholes poked in it, a smaller box balanced carefully on top. She carefully set the box down, before calling Calum over. Jack seemed intrigued by the box, and made his way over. Katherine seemed really excited, yet nervous at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 10:49 am

Interested, Calum walked over and said, "Now, what did you bring back here? I'm a bit intrigued honestly.". Julian had arrived shortly after, appearing a bit excited as well.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 10:54 am

"I didn't know what to get you, so I got to thinking. It must be lonely here when you don't have people around, and that you might like some company." Katherine was interrupted by a whimper coming from inside the box, and ran her fingers through her hair. "Go ahead, open it, Calum."

In the box was a small grey pit bull puppy with a white mark on his head, one gold eye, and one blue eye. Everything the puppy needed was in the box too.
"He's got a clean bill of health, neutered, had all his shots, chipped, and he's housebroken. Happy birthday, Calum."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 11:15 am

Calum gasped as the box was opened, and immediately sat down next to the box. He gently picked up the puppy and sat it next to him, it excitedly clamboring around him. Petting it with some tears in his eyes, he said, "Thanks, Katherine...". He sniffed a bit as he continued pettinf the dog, while the dog was generally quite excited about it. "Did you get the different colored eyes one on purpose?" he chuckled, saying, "Just like me. Just needs-" "-a few cybernetics and a deaf ear.". As the voice spoke out from seemingly the rafters, Calum frantically looked around, unable to identify the source. Julian, concerned, asked, "Is that 'im?". Calum nodded, and upon standing, yelled out "Where are ya? Come out, ya bastard!". The voice merely chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 11:38 am

"No, well, maybe. He was the sweetest one there" Katherine said before looking up at the rafters, remembering her promise to Calum. She looked at the puppy, and looked back to the rafters. "He's perfect just the way he is, like Calum." Katherine did seem a little on edge with a Templar in the building, especially after the incident at Abstergo, and the fact that she'd just sprayed Fuck you, Ember on the Abstergo building.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:01 pm

After Katherine said that, Michael had dropped down from his spot in front of Calum. He was notably taller than Calum, appearing quite formidable, only helped by his outfit of sleek black pants, rough looking boots, and a burly dark blue coat. His hair seemed quite messy and his beard nearly as so. He grabbed Calum's shoulder gently, and said, "Happy birthday, old man.". He turned his face towards the others, saying, "Who are your friends here? I recognize the lass, excellent assault by the way.
Dunno bout the clown and other guy, though."
. Julian cleared his throat, and said, "J-Julian Fierro, conman.". Michael chuckled, merely saying under his breath, "I like 'im.".
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 1:19 pm

"You really don't recognise your boss's brother? Well, that's a shame, I'll have to write Ember a letter. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Jack Napier, twin brother of current Grand Master Lady Ember Shay, only son of Lord Richard Shay, former Grand Master, and Clown Prince of Crime" Jack explained extravagantly, before ending with a flamboyant bow. Katherine eyed the stranger carefully, thinking about what he had said. She couldn't help but wonder how long he had been up there.
"Katherine Wuulf. Professional animator at Abstergo, though I'm probably fired after everything. Yeah, you've seen what I can do."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 1:37 pm

Michael slow-clapped and said, "Fat as I'm concerned, you're a nutcase and as you put it a'Prince Of Crime', and yes, I do believe you're fired, Wuulf. I didn't confirm it my self, but it seems likely that you don't hold that position anymore.". Calum spoke up, and said, "So, you staying here for a while as per usual, leaving within a couple days?" Michael nodded, and said, "Of course.
Not reporting anything. Can't wittle down the Butcher line, no matter how traitorous.".
Calum clenched his fist, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 2:04 pm

"Hey, play nice" Katherine said, her own fists clenched at her sides. Jack set a hand on her shoulder, and she relaxed. "Well, I'm going to get some plates, and forks."
"For what?"
"For the cake, of course" Katherine said happily before heading off to the staff room. She didn't really like Michael, but she liked Calum, so she was going to be nice. Perhaps she was more insane than Jack.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 2:20 pm

Calum raised an eyebrow, saying, "Didn't know you guys got cake. Wonder when she got that." Michael sat on the floor, followed by Calum who sat a good deal away from him. The puppy went up to Calum, sitting in his lap and getting pet. Julian followed suit seeing everyone else sit, and Michael said, "Gotta give it to her, she's nice. Which one of you is in a relationship with 'er, if anynof you are?". Calum shook his head at Michael's eyebrow raise towards him, and didn't even consider the two others initially. "I swore that stuff off. Gets in the way of the job." "Didn't stop you from saving her.". "She's a friend, Michael."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 3:45 pm

Jack chuckled at Michael's question, and Calum's reaction as he sat.
"Umm, that would be me" Jack said sheepishly. Draco, and Molly scampered over to Jack, while the cat sat on a container, watching them curiously. Katherine emerged from the staff room with plates and forks, talking on the phone.
"Nei, Ivar. Du trenger ikke å komme. Alt er bra, egentlig. Jeg ringer deg i morgen. Ok. Ha det." Katherine put her phone in her pocket, and set the cutlery down before opening the other box she had brought in. It was a simple cake with shiny black fondant, and gold dusting. "Happy birthday" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 4:16 pm

Calum looked at the cake, smiling, and said, "Ah, geez. Thanks Kat. This is the biggest party I've had in years.". He got a piece, and put it on his plate, enjoying it. Julian and Michael followiled suit, and turning his attention to Jack, said, "Lucky man, then. Not many people tied up in this have relationships anyway. Plus,
that'll explain you assaulting my boss."
. He chuckled lightly, digging in to his cake.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 5:28 pm

"Actually, that was before we got together. It's a long story really, involving a strip club." Katherine quickly swallowed a piece of cake before chiming in.
"That reminds me! I got my old job back, but I'll be working the poles" Katherine said with a sigh. "People don't pay much for damaged goods. It's either that, or fighting." Jack really didn't seem too happy about Katherine becoming a stripper, mainly because of what almost happened when she was a waitress. "On the bright side, you guys get free entry to the club."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 7:19 pm

Calum chojed a bit when she said that, and said, "Hold up, what did I miss?". Julian chuckled, and said, "She used to be a waitress,
Cal. Jack met her there."
. Calum thought for a bit, then shrugged it off. Michael had raised an eyebrow, asking, "Slightly on topic,
how did you two pairs meet, now? I don't expect Calum to go to a strip club, maybe Julian... or was it somewhere else? Care to shine light, Wuulf?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 11:25 am

"Well, Julian was in a world of shit with some goons, I was passing by at the time, so I caused a distraction. I invited him to stay at my place, and then Calum showed up on his own" Katherine explained before taking another bite of her cake. Jack happily said, "Yeah, and I live with Kitty, so that's how I met them."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 12:12 pm

Michael nodded, taking some more bites. "Good person at that. What were those thugs assaulting you for, Julian?". Julian slightly tensed up mid-bite, and said, "O-oh, no reason. Just... Thugs wanting some money, you know?". Michael idly ate at his cake as he looked at Julian suspicously, until Calum cut in, "That is about it, yeah. We've been here a while though."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 12:51 pm

"Yeah, we've been staying in our tent. It's been nice, and the animals love it here too." Katherine was well aware of would happen to Julian if Michael found out. She didn't know what to do in the current situation, all she could do was hope for the best. "It's been nice here, actually. So, Cal, have you come up with a name for your puppy yet?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 1:15 pm

Calum looked down at the dog, laying down as he had been petting it the entire time. He thought before he talked, and eventually said, "...Gem. It's what this little guy is. Plus, he's like my own little twin with the eyes, so it's short for Gemini.". He smiled as he looked down at it, stopping eating his cake. Julian broke into a light sweat, as he thought, He probably knows who I am. He's playing me. He'll kill me in my sleep, I know it.. Michael didn't pay no attention to Julian, and said, "Speaking of staying somewhere,
I'm likely going to be here a couple of days. Typically happens wherever Calum is during his birthday or Christmas. Would you guys be alright with me sharing lodgings, or do I need my own tent?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 1:32 pm

"Well, Kitty and I were actually spend the night at home. Isn't that right, Kitty? That way there'll be space for you." Katherine stared, her mouth full of cake, sort of like a hamster, before swallowing hard.
"Oh, yes. Well, I need something to drink. Julian, why don't you come with me to the kitchen" Katherine asked innocently. She knew that she needed to come up with some sort of plan.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 1:42 pm

Michael nodded, saying, "Sounds like a hassle, but reasonable I guess.". He continued eating as Julian stood, and followed Katherine. Michael watched him until he got out of sight, and into the kitchen. Once the door was closed, Julian said panicked, "What do we do? I swear he glares daggers at me!".
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 2:10 pm

"I really don't know, Julian. I mean, he's Calum's brother, and we promised we wouldn't attack him." Katherine couldn't really think of anything they could do, so she just gave Julian a warm hug. "Last time I just caused a distraction. This time I'll help you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next