Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Hobson Butcher EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Hobson Butcher EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Hobson Butcher EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Hobson Butcher EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Hobson Butcher EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Hobson Butcher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Hobson Butcher Empty
PostSubject: Hobson Butcher   Hobson Butcher EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Name: Hobson Butcher

Affiliation: Assassin

Appearance: Standing at a formidable 6'5, Hobson is generally described as a handsome, bearded man, with sleek, dark black hair reaching half-way down to his neck. He is, despite his height, mostly recognizable by his laugh lines or by his slightly lanky arms and legs.

Personality: Generally quite friendly, Hobson is mostly forgiving and would much rather talk an argument out instead of resulting to pure brutish force. He is described mostly as calm and peaceful, normally disarming rather than killing, using some kind of early Aikido. He refuses to kill.

Favorite Weapons:
-A slender, long staff, purely un-decorated.
-Many disposable nearby objects.
-Reasoning.

Strengths:
-Even though he has gained quite a reasonable age, he is old for a reason; he has managed to learn many types of fighting styles, and has became quite a master with his staff.
-Due to his calm reasoning with enemies, he has managed to avoid many fights that would have ended in a few deaths.
-His calm nature and friendliness allows others to some times feel safer around him, however this is not the case with all.

Weaknesses:
-Due to his style of fighting, he refuses to kill any man he comes across. This has led to many heinous men getting away, yet, at the same time, many men who had families and were merely committing a senseless crime to support said families.
-Since he refuses to ever kill a man, hidden blades are excluded from his arsenal. He is barely considered an Assassin at this moment, if not for past aids towards the Assassins.
-His calm manner and friendliness leads many to deceive him and use him for their advantage, some times leading in a death of a innocent or betrayal against him.

Background/Biography: Born into a small family, Hobson was always an only child. His parents feared that, due to having no siblings or anything to play with for a few years at such a young age, they believed he would become selfish and spoiled, taking things for granted, for they were quite wealthy as well. This, however, was obviously not the case - he had made a good deal of friends at an early age upon enrollment of a school, these friends he kept all the way despite the grim environment of the schools they went to. After finishing school, Hobson worked for his families company - a quite profitable blacksmith company, manufacturing things from Horseshoes all the way to swords. He worked for his family's company for a good few years, yet, by the age of 22, tragedy struck - his father, in his old age, had accidentally lit ablaze the workshop whilst Hobson was away. Not being able to escape the fire, he died soonly after, his funeral composing of the charred remains of Hobson's father. The following years could be described as grim, for he spent 3 of them supporting him and his mother. By 25, however, his mother, Ill with a disease, had merely a week to live. Realizing she did not wish to die a slow, painful death, she told him of his father - of how he worked with a group of 'righteous men', protecting the innocents before he was born. After informing this, she ordered Hobson to kill her, after leaving a note informing officials of her orders. He then killed her reluctantly, and, after being so emotionally scarred after these, swore to never do so again. He then went to find the Assassins, training with them for 14 years, and reached the eventual rank of Master Assassin at the age of 36. He has since been both working with an old School friend at his new renamed company, Butcher's & Chives', whilst doing his duty as an Assassin, unknown by his partner, Jamison Chives.
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

Hobson Butcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobson Butcher   Hobson Butcher EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 4:29 am

I'm not sure if I told you, but you have the right to just make a character and get into it. Insta-Approved. Message me or Voidmon if you want feedback! You're one of the big times and I have huge respect for you.
I'm super sorry this was missed, it's really hard to see everything going on here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Hobson Butcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobson Butcher   Hobson Butcher EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 11:15 am

Well, never knew this. If I did, proooobably wouldn't have spent the last, ah... 20-ish days going back and forth with a PM setting up a plot for Industrial revolution whilst waiting for approval. Welp, that's a neat-o thing to know. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

Hobson Butcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobson Butcher   Hobson Butcher EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 4:05 pm

Oh shit, sorry man! Should have PM'd me, I had no idea this was here waiting for approval! Sorry Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
Sponsored content

Hobson Butcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobson Butcher   Hobson Butcher Empty

Back to top Go down

Hobson Butcher
Page 1 of 1