Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 3:43 am

When she told him the remark, he laughed raising the shoulders a second just like he was telling her it wasn’t his fault.

“I’ve been told it was entertaining to watch!” Cyril finally said with a guilty but amused smile. “I mean, me climbing on roofs!”

Then he looked at the city. He could rarely see the houses from above. He smiled. It was beautiful. The blue sky upon a city where hundreds of people gathered all day long, from a place to another, talking and laughing, getting into drunk fights and running the streets to steal there and there. Every big city had its problems, but also its good sides… he finally turned to her.

“What should I do to look less… ridicule?”
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 4:44 am

Adrienne gave a soft chuckle and looked him over once more before she stepped back and looked around. She seemed to be searching for something, the wind tugging at her clothes and blowing them gently. "Perhaps," she began, rubbing the back of her head for a moment while one of her hands rested on her hip. She got an idea and raised a hand, index finger extended toward the sky. "Montrez-moi, tout d'abord, comment vous le faites habituellement sur les toits. Zen I will watch and see what needs to be fixé."
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 7:23 pm

“Oui madame!”

He looked around a moment, a little uncertain grin on his face. He was hopping he wouldn’t be as bad as he saw himself while running over roofs… Cyril took a deep breath before he started walking, then jogging, then at some point, running away from her. She could still hear his steps even if he was getting farther and farther from her. But at least, he knew where to put his feet. The Axeman jumped after a moment to fall on another roof, way too far from what he had expected. He almost fell down the roof before he went running again. That was terrible, he must have looked like an idiot. He jumped a second time, not even trying to evaluate his swing again. Cyril slipped on a brick and caught himself at the really last moment at the end of the roof. He sighed, hanging from the rooftops by his hands only.

“Not this again…”

He difficultly got himself back on the roof, his feet swinging in the air a moment before he could drag himself up to the roof, biting his lips with shame.

"Toujours la même satané histoire!"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 10:22 pm

Adrienne followed after him and held out a hand to help him back onto his feet. "C'est pas si mal," she encouraged, a grin adorning her face and a slight laugh edging her voice. "You jus' need some, how you say....orientation. I'd be glad to 'elp you, if you are willing to listen."
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 11:09 pm

“Sur I am!” he said, smiling at her while getting back on the roof. “I don’t want to fall down the roof because I have not... orientation enough. Je vous écoute!” He laughed. After a moment, scratching the back of his head in shame. He had almost fell, again. What was he supposed to do, now? He was so humiliated!
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 12:53 am

Adrienne remained silent for a moment as she thought about what she could say that would help him. Then she had an idea and straightened. "When you jump," she began, walking toward the edge of the roof and peering down into the street below. "You must first examiner ze distance between rooftops. Espec'ally for your body mass. Et vous devez contrôler où et dans quelle mesure vous voulez que votre corps pour aller."

Adrienne demonstrated and easily leapt the gap as though it were just a stream in the forest. She looked over to Cyril from where she now stood, the blood red hem of her outfit swaying with her motion while her boots clicked softly against the roof tiles. She lifted a hand and beckoned toward herself, inviting him to give it a try.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 11:34 pm

The man scratched the back of his head a moment. Calculating the distance between the rooftops… he looked down, then back at her, before he started walking back and run to the roof and jumped. When he ended up next to her, he was sure the whole roof was going to collapse, going down with both of them. Cyril got up and looked behind him. Eh bien, au moins, j’ai sauté au bon endroit, he told himself in his head, raising eyebrows. At least, he wasn’t hanging on the roof edge like a few moments before… but that took him time. Was he going to be able to jump again like that while running? It had been easier, since Adrienne let him time to calculate his jump…
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 12:04 am

Adrienne gave a nod of approvement and turned toward the next roof. "Bien," she said without looking at him. "Now, I want you to try it again. Zis time, wisout having time to calculer. You won't have time to do zat if you're being chased." Adrienne then proceeded to run at the roof and leapt over the gap the second one of her boots touched the edge and she was sent through the air.

She landed in a slide and stopped about halfway across the roof, where she rose to her feet and dusted herself off. Then she turned back toward Cyril and beckoned him to try it for himself before she added, "Si vous avez besoin de rentrer dans un rouleau si vous dépassez, alors tout va bien."
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 11:58 pm

“W-wait!” he said, looking at her before he looked down at himself. No time to calculate. Alright, he could… try to do so. He started running again on the roof she had lend on just as if she was as lift as a feather. He jumped on the roof, just as he did before and quickly had to soften his landing with a rollover. He got up after a moment, feeling dizzy. “Woah! I-I hate doing those!” He took his head in his hand before he smiled a little. Well, at least he had ended on the good roof! He looked over his shoulder to see if his axe still was there. “Parfait! Everything seems to be at the right place!”
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 12:17 am

Adrienne gave a clap and dipped her head toward him. "Qui était parfait," she said, lending him a hand to help him up. "Try it again. Zis time, try remaining on your feet." Adrienne led him to the next roof at a run and sprang across the gap again, twisting the second her feet landed on the roof. It seemed she was determined to make him as light as she was, or at least make him feel like he was.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:15 pm

He looked at her in surprise, then looked around. If he ended up on his feet like that, he would make everyone turn to him. He was about to ask her if it was a good idea when he saw her do so. He swallowed his fear and started running. After a moment, he jumped again. Sure he knew free running, but he couldn’t get silent and safe as Adrienne would do… he violently ended up on the roof. “Ah!” he said just as he jumped left, quick enough not to fall with a roof tile that fell down. It took a few seconds before the two Assassins heard the tile hit the ground and a woman scream. Cyril raised eyebrows and quickly looked down. No one was hurt in the street. The woman simply had been scared to see the thing falling in front of her. Cyril blushed and looked away. “Uhm… I’m really désolé…”
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:27 pm

Adrienne responded with a chuckle and a shake of her head, the materials of her outfit swaying with the motion. "Ce n'est pas un problème," she said with laughter in her voice as she raised her head to take in the man's bulky frame. "Perhaps we should take zis to mah 'ome. It is quieter zere and no civilians around. Venez! Il est temps que vous avez vu où je vis."

Indeed, training this man at her home would definitely make it easier and it would allow them to train without causing alarm with the civilians. She beckoned him to follow her and made her way toward another ladder, which she carefully slid down and into the street, the hem of her garment swishing with the motion and she twisted around and began to head in the direction of her home.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 1:30 am

Cyril looked at her a moment before he nodded, following her, still looking behind him from time to time, just to be sure the roof wouldn’t suddenly collapse where he fell. He turned back to her and had a guilty smile. “Merci beaucoup” he finally told her. At least, she wasn’t one to tell him that he was a really bad Assassin and to let him go to whatever he wanted to be. He sighed. She was really kind to help him like that…

He got down the roof right after she did and walked with her down the streets. People weren’t even bothering looking at them in surprise, even if they were a weird looking duo. The slim and smiling beautiful woman followed by the giant hooded axeman, who was looking around just to see who else might have heard him running over the roofs. Him, not them, because she made no sound as she ran over the houses of Paris. He was the only one making that much sound when free running!
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 1:49 am

Adrienne halted just outside of a stable and asked to rent out a couple of horses. She requested a sturdy, light horse for herself and a larger horse for her companion. The Stable-master took her coin and then rounded up a pair of horses. One of them was a large, big-boned animal, and the other was quite smaller than its larger companion.

Their coats differed in color as much as height and build as well. The stallion was a buckskin color with a white stripe down his face and large black legs while the smaller horse was a silvery color with a black mane and tail.
Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 217e447e39f62ffc4bc592368c133a10
Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 Bbb61a5da37b5a3c815ff98afe7f4bee

The reins to the larger horse was passed off to Cyril and the reins to the smaller horse was passed to Adrienne. She quickly thanked the stable master and leaped into the saddle of her horse, gathering the reins in hand before she looked over at Cyril, awaiting him.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 2:44 am

He looked at the animal before he smiled a little. He settled him ready before he got on it. By chance, the animal didn’t seem to look surprised by his weight. There was those horses made to have armor and to handle the weight of a knight in complete outfit. That animal seemed to be one of those. Cyril had learned to ride horses long ago but still remembered. He smiled as he turned to Adrienne. “At least I can do that!” he teased himself. He wasn’t looking like he was unhappy of himself anymore. He knew he had lots to work upon himself, but he had enough determination to do so. He smiled and got closer to her after a moment. “I hope I’m not bothering you more than what I hope I do!”
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 2:51 am

"Une bêtise," Adrienne stated, guiding her smaller horse along the streets that led out into the country. "it is ze least I could do. Et pendant que nous sommes à mon domicile, we shall be practicing your Assassin roll as well." She knew Cyril would be a lot of work and was fully prepared to handle it. When she turned to him, she had a playful smile on her face, her eyes sparkling. "Jus' promise me you won't smash anyzing."
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 3:44 am

He listened to her a moment, before he laughed happily. “I promise. I won’t smash anything!” he smiled after a moment and nodded at himself. He wasn’t going to, he was going to be as careful as he could! That would be sad to enter his friend’s lands and smash everything around… he sure was clumsy, but he would do his best not to be that much of a gauche person. At the guild, it was more common for a glass to be on the floor with everyone know that he was the one walking around and accidently hitting the glass with his enormous axe. He was well known for that.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 3:02 pm

Adrienne chuckled once more and continued to lead her tall friend and his big, stocky horse through the streets, her smaller horse's hooves clopping gently against the stone. The sound changed from a soft ring to the soft thud of hooves on grass as the city of Paris was left behind and open country rose before them. Adrienne took a deep breath of the clean country air and sighed. Sure, she was used to the city, but her home had been in the country, which was partly what contributed to her more tomboyish antics than the lady her mother had wanted her to be.

A thought came to her mind and she twisted her head to peer up at the taller man. "Do not worry about ze horses," she said with a grin. "I have an agreement wis ze stable master to keep any horse for as long as needed." What she was trying to say was that she pretty much bought the horses instead of just renting them out.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 11:35 pm

Cyril softly sighed when they entered the coutrysides, smiling at himself with the urge to just start going as fast as he could with his horse. After a moment, he turned to her when she started talking. He said no words for a moment, looking totally surprised, before her apparently started feeling bad about it. “I… You mean, you bought them by your own? I could have paid too! I mean…” he looked at the animal then at Adrienne’s. He scratched the back of his head. “It seem to me that those two are pretty expensive… it’s a miracle when one of those animals stay alive when I ride them!” He laughed. Cyril sure was exaggerating, but still, that was incredible to have find a horse that strong within the city. “Je me sens is redevable!”
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 11:40 pm

Adrienne couldn't help but laugh and shook her head before she drove her heels into her horse's sides. The Akhal Teke stallion snorted and bolted forward, the sound of his hooves pounding against the grass ringing through her ears as she shouted to her companion, "Voyons voir à quelle vitesse vous êtes!

She appeared to be just as good a horsewoman as she was a free-runner. It was amazing how skilled this young noblewoman was, really. Part of why they considered her Le démon de la France. If she had the chance to fight on horseback, she probably would. And the way that she communicated with the stallion she rode was almost as though she'd ridden him before.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 3:57 am

“Woah!” he laughed and followed her, quickly engaging a race with Adrienne as she was taking advance on him. He laughed again. That woman really was incredible. If there was something she couldn’t be good at, we would like to know. She seemed to him to be the kind of woman that if she was told that it was impossible for her to do something, she would prove you wrong in less time that you could realise it. That was what the Creed needed. Démons!

She seemed to have learned from the medieval Creed itself. She was rushing through the grass like a real horseman. Assassins and Sarasin would often go on horses to get rid of the enemy. She was just like that. He could picture her in a white light tunic, the same one as it was painted on old and incredible paintings from long ago, way before their Creed area. He smiled and tried to get at her, going faster. She was just as a windblow, like she was when she was running to jump over a roof to another. “Is there anything you can’t do, madame?” Cyril cheerfully asked, wondering if his deep and strong voice would get at her even despite of the wind in their ears.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 4:24 am

A sly, mischievous grin spread across Adrienne's face as she glanced over at him, her hands staying steady on the horse's neck while his black mane whipped into her face. His head was bowed and his chin almost touched his chest as he surged over the ground. "Souhaitez-vous pas savoir," she laughed as her home began to appear in the distance. She slowed the stallion to a soft trot as they neared the driveway and pointed toward the house. "Zat is my 'ome."(see picture several pages back XD)
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 3:52 am

(I wish I could have such a badass home too :’( xD)

Cyril looked up and raised eyebrows. Quelle demeure! He went next to her after a moment, his horse making a cheerful neigh when he finally could slow down. The axeman looked at her a moment before he laughed. “Incroyable!” he simply told her, a big smile on his face. That really was incroyable, as he told her.

He always used to life within the guild as only home and see tiny houses around all day long. He sure did already laid an eye upon bigger places, wondering how it was to life the life Blue Bloods would have lived. He scratched the back of his head, under his beige hood, before he smiled again. Surley, that Démon had a lot more to surprise him with! He frowned after a moment, a playful smile on his lips. He had to impress her too! And not by the fact he would try the best not to smash anything!
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 4:07 am

"Come! Jerald will tend to ze 'orses. Je suis certain qu'il est déjà aménagé le déjeuner." Adrienne walked her horse up toward the house just as a man dressed like a butler came out of the house with a small bow.
"Gooday, madam," he said with a slightly more British accent, though with traces of French here and there. Adrienne slipped from the saddle and gladly passed the reins off to the butler with whom she shared a few words with.

"Is lunch served, Jerald?"
"In the dining hall, madam," said the butler with a small bow of his head, a gloved hand gliding over the silver stallion's coat for a moment, the stallion greeting this finely dressed man with a welcoming whinny. "It is your favorite dish. Buckwheat Crêpes."
"Fantastique! I 'ope zat ze apple cider will be served wis it."

"Of course, madam." Adrienne gave a nod and turned toward her companion.
"Zis is Cyril, Le Axeman. He will be staying for a few days." Jerald bowed toward Cyril from the waist up and offered a hand for the horse's reins.
"Bonjour, Cyril. Please, make yourself at home."

Last edited by DarkAssassin on Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:44 pm

Cyril looked completely stunned. The house was wonderful and now, there was a butler involved. He said no words for a moment before realizing he looked like a perfect idiot. Quickly shaking his head right and left, Cyril got down the horse and passed the reins to the man.

“Thank you, Jerald”

Being sure to have mistaken his name, Cyril quickly looked away. Help! The poor man was in an environment he had barely encountered before. He must have looked completely awful next to Adrienne. His clothing was ripped as some places and the dye upon his Assassin robe was so gone and sad and he maybe had to do something about it. He never really thought about it. But the woman look so graceful and distinguished he sure looked like a weird one. Within the Creed, it was usual to see him pass by with his gigantic axe, making sure he wasn’t going to smash anything. But what was he supposed to do now? He walked to Adrienne and gave her a nervous look under his hood before he took it off, just as he thought it was the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next