Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Demon's mark (open) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Demon's mark (open) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Demon's mark (open) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Demon's mark (open) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Demon's mark (open) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Demon's mark (open)

Go down 
+3
David Shuter
Guil
Hiax15
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Demon's mark (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:51 am

Lucifer Shay

"Well if it isn't the great and powerful Lucifer Shay? A shame to see Satan's grandson locked up like the common filth." Lucifer looked up at the Assassin, and let out a terrifying growl that had only ever been used by the Shay family. He had been working at the shackles that kept him restrained.
"You should show more respect to the dark lord" Lucifer growled as he leapt onto the Assassin, and ripped out his throat.

"Good to see you again, Lucifer. We missed you" the barkeep said as he handed Lucifer a mug of ale.
"The Assassin den has been been destroyed. Poor bastards actually believed that they had captured me." Lucifer lifted his mask, and wiped the blood from his face. He had successfully slaughtered every Assassin at the den after biding his time for three days.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:34 am

John had just finished up another solo job. With the guild booming so well he was able to go on a lot more jobs and not have to worry about the others members. He had just dropped off his gear excepts his hidden blade, blunderbuss, and favorite ax.

Since the job had gone so well he figured he should reward himself. He walked into his usual pub and sat down next to man that looked a little younger then him. The man looked a little odd to John, but John didn't care it was a good day. "I will take my usual" he said with a decent size grin.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:39 pm

Lucifer Shay

Lucifer looked at the man next to him, and shook his head.
"Ale's bad" Lucifer growled as he threw the mug aside. "Bring me a bottle of the Demon's rum." The barkeep bowed slightly, and raced off to find the drink that Lucifer had requested. Lucifer looked at the hidden blade, and turned his attention to its owner. "So are you an Assassin" Lucifer asked as he received his drink.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:18 pm

John took a swing of he ale he just got. He licked his lips, "He is not wrong. The the ale is a little off today, but oh well." He took another swig, "No I a not an assassin. Why would you think that." He then saw that his hidden blade was showing. He drew his shirt and jacket sleeves over it "Oh, actually that is from an assassin that I killed." He took another swing.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:52 pm

Lucifer Shay

"Ah, good on you for killing one of them hooded bastards. Just cleared out one of their dens just around the corner." Lucifer looked at the man with whom he was talking, and smiled briefly. "So, what's your name, mate" Lucifer asked as he examined the label on the bottle of rum; it was a Templar cross nestled inside the Assassin emblem.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:59 pm

He finished his mug off, "My names John, some call me the lumberjack" he held out his right hand. The side that had the street dogs emblem on it of a assassin symbol over a Templar symbol. "How about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:05 pm

Lucifer Shay

"Name's Lucifer Shay" Lucifer said calmly as he shook John's hand. He noticed the emblem, and chuckled quietly. "Have you ever heard of the Demon, or El Fantasma? Your emblem looks remarkably similar to hers, except this is hers" Lucifer explained as he tapped the logo on the label.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:22 pm

"To be honest I have never heard of her." he shook his head a little bit, "The emblem is for my guild, the street dogs." he reached his glass out to show the bartender he wanted another. "So who is this Demon? She should interesting."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:02 pm

Lucifer Shay

"Aye, she was. Elizabeth Shay, also known as the Demon, or El Fantasma. A ruthless killer, a former pirate, and an Assassin who turned her back on the Assassins, and joined the Templars. She was also my grandmother" Lucifer explained as he revealed the emblem on his bracers; a Templar cross nestled inside the Assassin emblem.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:12 pm

"That's some mighty fine bloodline you have there then," John said as he was handed another mug, "So does that make you a Templar as well or are you just a mercenary who specializes in killing assassins?" He takes a sip. John started to think of Joseph. How he thought assassins are evil because they are counter to Templars.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:42 pm

Lucifer Shay

"Ah, yes. I'm no mercenary, but I'm no Assassin either" Lucifer said with a laugh as he revealed his Templar ring. "The Shays history with the Assassins, but that is something I'd rather not get into."
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:03 pm

John chuckled, "Ah, I don't blame you. Th past can get a little mess at time." He took another sip of his ale. This time it was a little bitter, "Yuk, I have to get myself something better." he said as he set his drink down.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 7:48 am

Devin was in a terrible mood. Not the usual 'Look-at-me-wrong-and-you'll-be-an-orphan' mood, but another. Anger. He had arrived at the Assassin dennafter traveling two towns, mbut, alas, he found it filled with dead bodies, some that seemed brtually executed. Looking down at the first assassin hensaw, he quickky stabbed his sabre into his body, and sliced it down, revealing the insides. He promptly spat on the remains.

Walkjng up towards the tavern he saw in the distance, he let the Sabre drip at it's will. He then sat near the front, a few seats away by two other fellows who were talking when he came in. He looked athe bartender, and, giving him what was the required amount of money, he said, "Whiskey. Scottish Whiskey."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:02 pm

Lucifer Shay

"Aye, but you never know who may be listening. I suggest you try the Demon's rum. It's smooth, spicy, with just a hint of sweetness sweetness" Lucifer said before he turned his attention to the strange man who just arrived. If there was a fight, he always wanted to know where the bigger men were; of course, when you're 6'10", you're usually the biggest man in the room.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:05 pm

"I think I will," he waved the bartender over, "I'll take we he has." John then noticed how Lucifer had taken note of the large man down the bar. He towered over John. It would be interesting to brawl with him, but John even thought he would be too much to handle. he a hushed voice, "Ya know that chap," as he nodded in the man's direction.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:21 pm

Devin took a sip of the whiskey. He had a feeling - one of being watched. A common one, considering his buisness. He looked to his left - a drunken man trying to grope a woman, and three Redcoatsmsitting at a table. He then looked towards his right - a group of friends enjoying some late night drinks, and then, at the bar beside him, a man seemingly a few inches taller than him, and another, about a foot or more shorter. He glared lightly at him, scowling lightly. These two seemed the most sober. He looked towards the taloer man, easily, since he was much taller than the other, and asked, "Got a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 2:20 am

Lucifer Shay

"I do now" Lucifer growled as he clenched his fist. The Demon's claw peaked out slightly from beneath his coat. "I've already dealt with some twenty Assassins today, and I won't hesitate to kill you where you stand, mate." Lucifer was still wiping blood from his face, and would occasionally stop to take a sip of his rum.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 4:35 am

The bartender game him a glass of Demon' rum as Lucifer made his comment. John took a sip as he closed his eyes. He then put the glass down and sighed, "Now lets keep it civil. Just long enough for us to finish our drinks at least."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:36 am

Picking up his sword, which he had leaning against the right of his seat, he stood up, looking a bit up at the man. Good. A challenge. Yet, as the man mentioned killing Assassins, he said, "...so, you were the one who killed the bastards back there, eh?" He then turned towards the smaller man, just his head, and glared down lightly, the words 'Shut-Up-and-I-wont-spare-you-either' dancing in his eyes, and turned towards the other man.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 1:06 am

As the man glared at him, John set down his glass and smirked. He readied himself just in cause the man did decided to start something. The man was in the corner of his eyes. He placed his left hand on his blunderbuss. He figured with Lucifer in between them, that John could at least dodge the first few strikes, just enough time to draw his ax.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:55 am

Lucifer Shay

"Aye, I did. Drained a few of them of their blood too." Lucifer looked like he was ready for a fight, but then again, he always was. When you grow up in the West-indies, you tend to know how to hold your ground in a fight. "So, you have a problem with me, or are you just looking for an audience with the Vampire? Not many men have the gaul to pick a fight with a Shay."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:00 am

Devin's glare eased. Lightly. Yet such an act was like going from angry to nice, for some. He then said, "...a Shay... hm. It seems both of our great relatives were traitors, then." He eased lightly on his sword, and, still scowling lightly, said, "...Devin Butcher, Grandson of Jonathon Butcher." He did not know if this would still prevent the fight - if the man was anything like him, which he sure looked like it, he might have to postpone his search for his cousin and grand uncle.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 4:08 pm

Lucifer Shay

"Lucifer Shay, grandson of Elizabeth Shay" Lucifer said proudly as he offered his hand to Devin. He knew the Butchers thanks to the stories his grandmother had told him. He knew he wouldn't even exist if it weren't for Damian and Jonathon Butcher. "But you may know me as the Vampire, the Devil, or Satan."
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 4:21 pm

John relaxed as he say Lucifer offer his hand. He took up his glass and took a sip. He thought to himself, "Good. I can just enjoy my drink" He took another sip with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:20 am

It appeared Haythem Kenway was not David's only worry. More people related to people he had once known and loved were also destined to be his enemies. He had witnessed as one man took out a whole Den of Assassins, and had traced him back to this bar. He stood at the door for the last few lines. It was not uitil they had finished naming names that he spoke up "David Shuter... yet you may know me as the Ghost, Blue lightning, or the Grand Mentor of the Assassins." He awaited the others to make their move before he made his, for he did not wish to shed the blood that had once belonged to his best friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demon's mark (open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next