Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Demon's mark (open)

Go down 
+3
David Shuter
Guil
Hiax15
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 2:02 pm

John looked at the crow before he gave a shake of his head, a small smile in his eyes. "Not at all," he said with a small laugh. "You're actually not the only one who has a companion. Wolf! Come here, boy!" At the name, claws tapping against the hardwood floor came from the back door in the kitchen and then a rather large black wolf with red undertones barged into the living room where they stood, his tail wagging rather hard and his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth. John had dropped to his knees and was giving the wolf all kinds of loving. "There's a good boy, Wolf!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 2:51 pm

"Hear that, Nyssa, you can stay." Nyssa, the raven, cawwed happily. "I remember nan telling us about the wolf that grandad had, Ace. I had one until a few weeks ago until some hunters got her."

Lucifer called one of his men forward, and examined him carefully.
"Jennings, you'll be standing in for professor Crane."
"Yes, Admiral" the man squeaked before he set off. Lucifer held his hands behind his back, and stood proudly. "This city has eyes and ears, professor Crane" Lucifer said calmly as he pointed to the edge of a rooftop where a man wearing white, hooded robes stood watch. "You certainly are an interesting man, professor Crane. You see things differently to the closeminded people of both Britain, and the colonies. Precious few men around like you." Lucifer, despite his brutish appearance, knew a great deal about a great many things, and he knew quite a lot about things kept secret.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:49 pm

John gave a small laugh. "Funny you should mention Grandad," he said, giving a nod to the black and red wolf standing in front of them. "This guy's Ace's son, born of a feral red wolf. Grandad found the litter and took the runt, knowing he wouldn't survive anyway. However, once the pup was big enough, he let it go back with the family."

John tilted his head for a moment and grinned. "This boy was that pup. I found him caught in a hunter's trap when I left the bureau, after father was killed and Donovan's betrayal." He gave a small chuckle and looked up from where he sat on the ground with the wolf. "He needs a better name than just Wolf. I've been calling him that since I found him."
Back to top Go down
Lets Get Spooky
Lets Get Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:52 pm

Ichabod nodded as the admiral spoke. Very few men were willing to look outside of convention and herded thought to explore something different. It was a shame a man he respected, George Washington turn traitor to king and country. But the respect came from the man being not only willing to explore something different, but actually doing it.

He watched the man on the roof for a moment, growing uncomfortable with his presence. It was an odd sight to see a man on the rooftops during the day, but even morose at night. The mans posture also bothered him, he gave off the feeling of a predator who used men as prey. However the admiral did not seem bothered so he said nothing on the matter.

"I do not mean to be rude sir, but what is this about? I cannot conjure a reason why an esteemed man such as yourself would wish to speak to a simple soldier and history professor" Ichabod thought harder for a moment and there was only one possibility...but surely the man couldn't know of it...could he?
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:46 pm

"That's pretty impressive, him being related to Ace. Nyssa here was just a fledgling when I found her. More fluff 'an feathers, an' couldn't e'en fly. Almost got it right, then she smacked into my window. She's been with me e'er since, at least she can fly now." Christopher handed the young raven a piece of dried meat, and smiled happily as the raven pecked at it.

"If what I have heard is true, and I have no reason to believe otherwise, you have been doing some research, professor Crane. I may not look it, but I too have been doing some research." Lucifer gave a nod to a man in formal clothing, who returned the nod, and continued with his walk. The man was a colleague of Lucifer's, but not in service of the crown. "I trust that you have come across mentions of Precursors more than a few times in your studies? Strange texts written in tongues long since forgotten, relics far more advanced than anything ever seen before?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:13 pm

John chuckled and rubbed the wolf's fur, ruffling it slightly. "Looks like you have changed quite a bit since I left the bureau," he acknowledged with a small nod. "Grandad would be proud, Chris. Proud of us both." Then he smiled down at his wolf. "Shadow. I've decided."
Back to top Go down
AdolfHipster
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
AdolfHipster

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:24 pm

As Julianne took her leave the filthy scum of a man decided to speak. "That woman has no obedience." She knew what she was about to do was unnecessary but she wanted to prove her worth. She pulled her hood over her face before replying, "you, gentlemen have picked a rather bad day." She said as she turned and looked at them, five in total. "I don't need filthy lads like you telling me what to do!" Her Scottish accent was thick. Julianne pulled two smoke bombs from beneath her robes and threw them before her. The men coughed as they received hard accurate punches from Julianne. After the men lay in pain on the wooden floor Julianne decided to leave, she had bigger fish to fry.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:11 am

John had felt like he had been shrugged of by Lucifer. John was still interested in this man. There was something about him that nudge at him. Maybe because this was the first Templar he had talked to that he wasn't planning on killing or being paid by since Joseph.

John had decided to follow the two from a far. After a while John had notice a figured on the rooftop. He looked to be in all white. "It can't be an assassin," John mumbled to himself. "I'm getting myself into something I shouldn't"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:04 am

"Why would granddad be proud of me? I spent more time with my nose in a book than anything else, and despite the title, I would hardly call myself a Master Assassin." Nyssa wiggled up to Christopher, and forced her way under his robes. Christopher looked down at the young raven, and smiled happily to himself. "At least I never betrayed the Brotherhood."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:57 pm

John gave a small grin from where he saw with Shadow. "He'd be proud," he began softly. "Because we're surviving. Because we're strong and we can stand up to anything that gets in our way." Somehow, John had a bad feeling should he and his little brother be forced to fight.
Back to top Go down
Lets Get Spooky
Lets Get Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:23 pm

Ichabods mouth tightened into a slight frown when the man brought up the subject of the Precursors. The amount of people who knew of his research into the Precursors could be counted on his fingers alone. So the fact that this man whom he had never spoken to before this night knew of his research made him slightly wary. However he pushed those feelings aside as he was going to allow the mans noble reputation speak for him in this case. If Ichabod were to speak to anyone new about his research, Admiral Shay would not be a bad choice.

"Well I see no sense in playing coy in the matter Admiral, I have indeed been looking into the subject of the Precursors. In fact it was one of the main reasons I enlisted and came to the colonies in the first place. Unfortunately my research has been halted in the face of duty. As for artifacts, I have but only a single item" he admitted. As they talked, Ichabod kept a sharp eye out for anyone who might be lurking nearby.
Back to top Go down
AdolfHipster
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
AdolfHipster

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:10 pm

Julianne maneuvered through the commotion of Boston. "Mrs. Hewison!" A large man said with a voice like a serpent. "Great, just the man I wanted to see, Henry Kinnil," her voice was one of hatred and sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:32 pm

(we'll say in this time David is off informing Conor of what happened, since I am SO lost right now)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:42 pm

(they're doing their thing but Chris and John are at the hideout and John just renamed his wolf to Shadow ^_^)
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:58 pm

Z(I think David and Alyssa would have a few things to say about that lol XD)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:28 am

(About what? The fact that he renamed his wolf from Wolf to Shadow? XD)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:51 am

"Aye, I suppose so. I know gran is proud of us. I miss her so much, Johnny. After mum and da, she was..." Christopher froze up, and buried his face in his hands. When their parents had died, Elizabeth was all he knew.

"You, too, have an artefact" Lucifer asked curiously before he let out a hearty laugh. ""Of course, I would expect nothing less of a man with a hunger for knowledge." Lucifer kept his eye open for any immediate threats, and was quick to jump into action the second that Assassins attacked.
"You're not getting out of this alive, Satan" one of the Assassins spat as he leapt towards Lucifer. For Lucifer, it seemed as if time had come to a complete stop. He mapped out every Assassin's position, as well as their weapons, and made a few calculations.
"Five Assassins? And none of you are even Masters?! I'm hurt" Lucifer roared as he thrust his arm out, and struck the Assassin in the throat. He fought against them with little effort, and dispatched of them easily. Lucifer smiled as he cleaned the blood from his blade.

"Let me fight! Let me drain them of their blood!"

Lucifer staggered forward, and let out a growl. At that second, an Assassin leapt from the shadows, and landed on Lucifer. The Assassin's blade was pressed against Lucifer's neck, his chest heaving in anger. It was clear that the Assassin wanted to kill Lucifer. Time seemed to return to its normal speed as Lucifer thrust his armoured hand through the Assassin's chest, and watched as the Assassin shrivelled up like some dried meat. The Bloodseeker glowed more intensely as the blood was drained from the Assassin.
"Damned bilgerats" Lucifer groaned as he kicked the corpse off of him.

(I think it's because Alyssa's nickname is shadow XD)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:15 pm

(I couldn't think of any other name for him Sad lol. i'd be happy to change it again if you can help me come up with a good name)

John gave a small nod, his eyes sad and cast down to look at the wolf that laid beside him. "I know," he said quietly. "She took good care of you after mom and dad. I'm just sorry she's gone." John leaned against the piece of furniture behind him and stared up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 2:03 pm

John saw Lucifer kill the first assassin. John reached for his ax that usually rested on his back, but as he try to grab it all that filled his hand was air. "Shit" he mumbled to himself. He had forgot he dropped all his gear off. "I guess I'm watching this one."

John was actually happy he did not help. It was almost scary how well Lucifer handled himself. And the came a roar from Lucifer's mouth. John squinted his eyes a little "What the hell" he mumbled as he watched an assassin just shrivel up.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 1:39 am

(I will post in this when I come back from camp. Also I see David being pushed into confronting Lucifer as David is the most skilled Assassin alive, giving he has had hundreds of years to hone his skills. Like a Dumbledore/Grindewald type of thing )
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 2:06 am

Christopher looked at the wolf, and chuckled quietly to himself. Shadow just didn't seem like a fitting name for the creature.
"What about Beast, Sam, or Snakefang?" Christopher was trying to distract himself from the memories of his loved ones. God knew he didn't take death too well.

"It's good to see that you are still alive, mister Williams" Lucifer said calmly as he finally forced himself to his feet. He dusted himself off, and looked at the corpses around him. Lucifer turned to Ichabod, and sighed. This was the first time that he had used the Demon's Claw before anyone.

(Remember, Shuter, absolutely no god-modding is permitted. Eternal youth is already pushing the boundaries, so be sure not to overpower Shuter)
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 2:28 am

John stepped in a little closer, "Sorry about following you two, but something seem to draw me to. Hope I'm not intruding too much."

John glanced around at all the dead bodies especially the one that looking it had been dried form the inside out. "I was going to help, but it looks like you handled everything perfectly fine.'

(I just realize that John does still has his gear on him. Guess that's what happens when you are gone for over a month. Sorry about the slip up.)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 12:44 pm

John gave a small laugh and looked down at the young wolf for a moment. "What do you think, boy?" He questioned, watching the wolf's reaction. He wagged his thick tail and then gave a small bark. John gave another chuckle and rubbed the wolf's head for a moment. "I think that Beast would fit him a bit better. What do you think Chris?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:16 pm

"I think it suits him just fine, Johnny." Christopher looked down at Nyssa, and smiled to the young raven. "Remember that wolf of mine that I mentioned? Her name was Demon." Christopher grabbed the young raven's beak, and gently wiggled the bird's head. Nyssa took this as a game, and gently pecked at Christopher's finger. "I heard old Lucifer has a great black bird, the likes of which never before seen in the colonies." Christopher went quiet upon thinking about his cousin. He was heartbroken, he saw Lucifer as his own brother, and he did not want to see any harm come to Lucifer. "That man we saw today? That wasn't him, that wasn't Lucifer. I grew up with him, Johnny. Something must have happened to force Lucifer to join the Templars. He needs our help" Christopher said sadly as he hung his head.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:33 am

John didn't answer his little brother, he just stared at Beast for a moment, his hands in the wolf's fur. "I don't think any range of help can bring him back," he said quietly. "He's a Templar now, Chris. And I don't think he was forced to join. I already made it clear to him and to Master David that I don't want our blood to be considered as the same. Lucifer's made certain that there's a gap between the Shays and the Donnellys now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   The Demon's mark (open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demon's mark (open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next