Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:58 pm

Xavier gave a shrug and sipped his drink again, smacking his lips together for a moment after he'd swallowed. "Don't worry about it," he said simply. "I don't doubt that anyone would freak out."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:19 pm

Sighing she looked away from him and out the window. "You don't even understand..." She said. Her voice sounded sad and almost fearful as she lay there.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:36 pm

"You know something," Xavier asked, his eyes narrowing at her for a moment. "Just because someone doesn't understand doesn't mean that they don't know."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:46 pm

"I didn't mean it like that. I meant you don't know because you don't know anything about me." Rina answered as she rolled over. "You shouldn't take everything the wrong way..." And with that she rolled over so her back was too him. She pulled a pillow out and placed it over her head.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:39 pm

Xavier snorted and strode over to the stairs, his footfalls telling her that he'd headed up into one of the other rooms above, the door shutting to confirm this. You don't know me, he hissed to himself, setting his drink down onto the desk at the other end of the room. You don't know why I'm the way I am. And you wouldn't understand. He plopped down into the computer chair and booted up his laptop with a sigh.

Later that day, Xavier headed downstairs and into the kitchen, fixing the thing he'd promised Rina earlier. It involved quite a bit of heating liquids, stirring and such, but he finally did it and headed into the living room. Calmly, he tapped her shoulder before setting the cup of warm liquid onto the coffee table and whispered to her. "Drink this. It'll help." Then he returned to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 4:01 pm

Rina peeked out from under the pillow. She felt so tired and nausious she thought she would vomit. Slowly she managed to sit up and with a shaky hand picked up the cup and took a drink. "Thank you." She said with a sigh. "I didn't mean to upset you earlier... I never mean to..." She said muttering the last part. She didn't mean to come off as a bitch bit it was just how she reacted to most people/
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:45 pm

"It's fine," Xavier said cooly, fixing something within the kitchen. "People have their reasons for what they do. I've come to accept that." A grin crossed his face and he was thankful for the wall that shielded him from her view. "You're not the first to upset me. Since you saw Erik, you probably noticed a small scar on his chin. Let's just say that when we first met, we weren't exactly friends and I wound up giving him that scar."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:05 pm

"I'm afraid I wasn't paying attention to any scars... I was more concerned with getting my job done." She said before taking another drink of what he had given her. "Was he ok when you found him last night?" She asked. A hint of concern in her voice.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:27 pm

"He seemed alright," Xavier answered with a nod of his head. "Ate what food I was carrying with me and drank the rest of my water, but other than that, he was fine." Xavier gave what sounded like a chuckle. "He seemed a little hurt that a woman, and a gorgeous one at that, got the better of him."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:31 pm

"You shouldn't judge a book by its cover." She said with a smile. Rina sat up rubbing her head. "It really only took a smile to get him to drop his guard. He should be a little more weary." She said as she continued to take sips of her drink.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:35 pm

Xavier stood in the doorway now, resting his shoulder against the frame as he took a bite of the sandwich he'd made. "He's not exactly trained the way I was," he said with a shrug. "In fact, there's little I know about Erik, which is just fine with me. He's my contract supplier. Not much I really want to know about him. But I agree. Just because someone has a pretty face doesn't mean that they're friendly." It sounded as though this last bit was meant as a tease.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:47 pm

Awwww do you think i'm pretty?" She asked in a teasing tone. "How sweet of you." She said with a chuckle. She was of course joking she was sure he hadn't even noticed her looks and he probably didn't even care.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:53 pm

A small grin began to appear on Xavier's face, though he hid it behind his sandwich, taking a bite to mask it. Sure, she was attractive for a redhead, but why did he care?
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:25 pm

Rina smiled before taking her last drink. She knew she was attractive but she had other skills. She could sing an dance she could even write. Sadly she never got to do any of these things except she did dance for awhile when she first had her son.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:31 pm

Xavier cleared his throat for a moment, chewing his sandwich thoughtfully before his eyes went to the tv. "Do you want to watch something?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:51 pm

What kind of movie?" Rina asked as she looked up. Whatever he had given her had helped so a movie would crack her head open.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:23 am

"Well," Xavier said, pacing toward the stand where an array of movies sat around the Flat screen TV. He knelt down and began to look through the movies, most of which were animations. "They're mainly animations, like Big Hero 6 and others. Then there's Good Boy, Merlin, Dr. Dolittle, all three of those plus the one where she goes to Hollywood and a bunch of others. Feel free to take your pick. If you want, I can make some more of the drink you drank."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:32 am

"Anything works and yes, please that would be great," Rina said with a smile as she relaxed onto the couch. "I don't mind watching any of the movies you mentioned." She told him. She sighed and looked down. "How long do you think it will be before i'm better?" She asked without looking at her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:37 am

"Well," Xavier said with a sigh, grabbing the movie of Good Boy before turning the TV on and popping the movie into the DVD tray. "Judging by how well the Templars got you, probably a couple of months. Year, max." Xavier gave her the courtesy of skipping the commercials and hit play the second the main menu came up. Once the movie was playing, he tossed the remote onto the coffee table again, within Rina's reach. "If it's too quiet or too loud, the remote's right there."

He grabbed the empty glass and headed back into the kitchen, preparing another drink for her of the same mixture.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 6:52 pm

Thats to long!" Rina said as she sat up fast which hurt and she had to lean back. "I have to get my boy back... I can't wait year..." She said sounding as panicked. "There has to be something someone can do..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 7:02 pm

Xavier gave an exasperated sigh as he came back into the room, handing off the glass to her while his other hand gently pressed against her shoulder, trying to encourage her to lay back down. "Tracking is the best any Assassin can do," he said calmly. "Like I said before: I doubt your son would want you to risk your life to try and save his. Focus on getting better first."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:22 am

Closing her eyes, Rina was hurt by what he just said but knew he was right. If she wanted to even have a chance of getting her child back she would have to calm down and get better first. Slowly she sat down and took her drink. She didn't say anything for a long time before looking up at him. "I'll wait..." She said in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 2:12 am

"Then I'll do what I can," he said with a small nod of his head. A tiny grin quirked up the corners of his mouth and his eyes softened from their normal hardened look. he straightened up and chomped on his sandwich again before heading back into the kitchen for something else.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 3:51 am

Rina slowly sipped at her drink but didn't speak. The pain of her wounds were nothing compared to the pain in her heart and she couldn't help but let loose a few tears. She was fighting every motherly instinct she had and every urge to do something irrational. She had to heal and she had to corporate with this assassin...
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 3:54 am

(Sorry, I was taking a shower ^_^ i feel so clean now!)

Xavier knew she didn't like being away from her child, nor liked ignoring her instincts to protect her child. But he knew that a wounded soldier would not help anyone, only get himself killed. It was for her own good, and that of her child's. If his mother showed up weak from injury, they were both goners. That was something Xavier knew all too well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next