Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Forseen (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:50 pm

Why don't we pair off together?" Savannah asked with a smile as she looked down at her new wepon. She was ready to start learning how to fight like everyone else could here. She wanted to learn to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:13 pm

Susan gave a nod of her head and grinned, her eyes seeming to light up with an unknown, almost excited light. She shifted her stance and poised the twin daggers on either side of her body, her left arm held down close to her hips and the other one held at shoulder length, each blade being held at a specific angle and each pointing away from her body. "Let's see if we can't get you fighting like us," she said eagerly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:40 pm

"Savannah spread her feet apart and held her fists up a bit. She really wasn't sure what kind of stance to take so she went with what felt right to her. Truth was she had no idea what she was doing. "I think I'm ready to learn." She told Susan with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:58 pm

Susan remained silent before she lunged the white dagger down, following up with a swipe from the side with the black dagger. "Defend yourself!" She snapped as she flung her attacks, never leaving her stance.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 4:13 am

Savannah was able to block the white dagger but not the black. She had been cut a little bit had done reasonably well once she had gotten the hang of it. She trained as hard as she could until the teacher told them to stop. By the end of it Savannah was panting and out of breath as they waited to be dismissed.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:48 pm

"Very good, children. Now, go on and rest for the rest of the day and don't forget to get something to eat." Susan rubbed the back of her sleeve against her face to wipe away the sweat and she smiled over at the other girl.
"Come on."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 6:40 pm

Smiling she nodded. "I'm going to go take some food to Kenneth. I bet he's hungry." Savannah told Susan. "I hope we can hang out again soon, though?" She asked, her voice hopeful. She really wanted friends and Susan seemed like the kind of person she would want to be friends with.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:41 am

Susan nodded and smiled as she headed out of the training room and through the place to the mess hall where everyone was gathered for the day, Assassins and Apprentices alike. She truly did hope she saw Savannah again. The girl had talent.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:16 am

Savannah smiled and walked out to the mess hall. She went through and picked up some food for the man who would eventually be her teacher once he was better. Kenneth had saved her from the templars who had been after her and she owed him a debt she didn't think she would ever be able to pay back. Once she had gotten food for both herself and Kenneth she made her way to his door and lightly knocked with her foot. "C-can I come in?" She asked in a quiet voice but loud enough for him to hear.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:38 am

"Door's open." Ah, the familiar Australian accent. He sounded quite bored with being in bed all the time.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:42 am

Smiling she opened the door careful not to drop his food before kicking it closed with her foot. "Here, I thought you might be hungry so I brought you some food." She said with a smile as she sat down on the end of his bed, holding the plate out to him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:49 am

Kenneth took the plate and took a bite before he sighed and smiled. "Ah. Ronin's food is grea'!" He said and took another bite before he flipped the tv on and listened to one of his own stations before he spoke to her again. "So how's class goin' so far?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:55 am

I think I did well.." She said with a small smile. "I did get cut a little but I think I made a friend." She seemed rather proud of herself. She felt as if she had accomplished something which was something she had never felt before.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 4:41 pm

"I's a good thin' ta make friends." Kenneth said, taking a bite of the lasagna again. "And gettin' cu'll help ya ta move faster."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 4:46 pm

Savannah nodded as she ate a few bites of her own food. "How are you feeling?" She asked curiously. She had been a little worried about him the entire day. "I also hope Ava is feeling better as well." She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 4:53 pm

"Oh, I'm fine. They're jus' makin' a big fuss abou' i' now. As for Ava, well...she's doin' jus' fine." Kenneth said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 4:57 pm

She snuck out of her room and had lunch with me and Susan today. I think she got into trouble." Savanna told him with a small smile. "I think they put a guard by her door but I have a feeling she can still sneak out."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:13 pm

Kenneth laughed. Sneaking out wasn't good enough to describe it. "Sneakin' isn' wha' I would use to describe i', little lass." he said, waving his fork around for a moment before he took a bite. "She's a Hacker Assassin. Which means tha' she can use tech ta her advantage. And one of those would be ta ge' ou' of her room." He chuckled again. That woman intrigued him, though not as much as his own apprentice.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:20 pm

That sounds really interesting. Do you think she could teach me a few things?" Savannah asked with a smile. She didn't really know much about computers but she had always wanted to learn.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 8:21 pm

"I reckon she could. Bu' I wouldn' recommend learnin' abou' her trade jus' ye'. Wai' until ya've learned all trades. Healin' and Hackers bein' two of those trades." Kenneth then proceeded to tell her what he knew about all Assassins. Each Assassin did things differently and Ava was one of the few Hackers they had, just as Ronin was the only Ninja they had. All Assassins had different skill types and whatever they showed the most promise in was what they became when they were sworn in as full fledged Assassins.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 8:27 pm

So what trade do I learn first?" She asked curiously. She seemed eager to learn everything she could. "I really like it here... I hope I can stay long enough to learn everything." She told him as she continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 8:40 pm

"I wouldn' worry abou' a trade jus' ye', youn' one." Kenneth said, finishing off his dinner before setting the plate aside. "For now, jus' worry abou' findin' your weapons. Once you've chosen, or been chosen, by your weapons, then ya can worry abou' a trade."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 9:37 pm

Alright." She agreed as she finished her own food and put her plate on top of his. "I guess I'm just getting a little ahead of myself."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 9:47 pm

Kenneth smiled and chuckled. "I's natural." He stated simply, dismissing the statement. "All youn' apprentices ge' a bi' ahead of themselves now and again. Anyway, tell me abou' your day."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:42 pm

Well I made a friend, her name is Susan and she was my opponent in combat training. We ate lunch togeather and Ava came down to join us. I was told I did pretty well in combat training." She told him looking a little proud of herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forseen (Closed)
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next