Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Forseen (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:01 am

Susan giggled lightly and tapped her fork to the bottom of her bowl. "She's always one to help us Students with practically anything," she said, picking up a forkful of food and shoving it into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:14 am

Dose she have anyone to mentor or dose she teach or anything?" Savannah asked as she looked up. "She seems like she would make a great teacher."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:35 am

Susan gave a shrug of her shoulders. "I'm not really sure," she said honestly, looking after Ava for a moment. "I don't think she has a Student of her own yet and I was sick when Luis was gone on a mission. I'm pretty sure he had Master Ava teach that day."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:45 am

Ah well I noticed she was good with technology so I figured she may teach it." Savannah said as she finished her meal. "When dose class start up again?" Savannah asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:47 am

"Fifteen minutes after everyone gets done eating," Susan answered cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:27 am

So what do you want to do until then?" She asked with a smile. She really did like Susan and hoped to become really good friends with her. She was also wanting to learn more about the assassins.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 2:12 am

Susan gave a small shrug. "I usually just hang out and watch a movie," she said with a small grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 6:22 pm

A movie sounds good." Savannah said with a smile. "Where do we go to watch a movie in this place?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 6:50 pm

"My room," Susan chuckled, shaking her head. "That's only if you want privacy to watch a movie, and silence. If you want someone talking every five seconds, there's a game room somewhere near the back, with the pool."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Your room sounds cool. I bet Ava would watch something with us if you wanna go see her?" Savanna said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 7:24 pm

Susan gave a chuckle and shoved another forkful of food into her mouth. "Ava needs her sleep," she insisted.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:07 am

"True, true. Well whenever your done eating a movie sounds great. What kinds of movies do you have?" She asked with a chuckle. She loved movies ever since she was a little girl.

Skip to after lunch and the movie?)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:15 am

(Sure ^_^)

Susan opened the door into a nice room, walls filled with posters of all kinds though mainly from movies she loved. One was of the wonderdog, Bolt and another of Baymax from Big Hero 6. "They're mostly animations," she was saying as she entered the room and headed toward a mini fridge in the corner directly in front of the door and beside the stand that held the TV. "Help yourself with whatever it is you want from the fridge."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 3:54 am

Savannah smiled and grabbed a soda from the fridge before turning to Susan. "Want one?" She asked with a smile. "All of them sound great. I haven't gotten to watch a movie in a few years so I'm up for anything." Smiling Savannah made her way over to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:53 am

"Then you'll love Bolt," she said, flipping a disk calmly in her hands before setting it in the disk-tray, turning on the TV and letting it play commercials while she pulled a bottle of water from the fridge. She drank nearly half of it in one gulp before reaching into a side pocket of the door and spilling flavor crystals into it. She gave it a shake and took another gulp of it before joining Sannah on the bed, commercials nearly finished.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 2:24 pm

Savannah watched the movie intently through out the movie she never took her eyes from the screen. Savannah was rather sad that the movie had ended but that meant it was time to go back to class. Sighing she smiled at Susan "Ready to get back?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 3:48 pm

Susan gave a laugh and tossed the empty water bottle into the trash can near them. I am if you are," she said, hopping off the bed and giving her arms a stretch.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 4:07 pm

Nodding Savannah tossed her pop can in the trash and stretched. "I'm ready." She said as she moved over towards the door. She wondered how Kennith was feeling.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 4:13 pm

Susan exited the room and shut her door again before she made her way toward the training hall where she stood off to the side, her eyes resting upon Luis as he stretched his body for a moment. "Okay, Students," he called when the last one entered the hall. "It's time for you to be paired with a weapon. Go ahead and test out each one that lines the wall over there and I'll come around to see how you do."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 3:35 pm

Looking around for a moment, Savannah found a dagger hanging from the wall and carefully picked it up to look at it. "I think I like this one." She said as she looked around at what everyone else was grabbing.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 4:09 pm

Susan grabbed the hilts of a pair of daggers. Each blade looked different. One was silver and the other was obsidian, the blackest material that one could craft with.
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 Drow-daggers
Even their hilts differed from one another and a small symbol was etched into each at the base of the hilt.

Susan twirled them around her wrists for a moment before she nodded and smiled. "These ones."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:10 pm

Sighing she put the dagger down and continued to look. "I don't know what to get." She whispered to Susan with a frown as she continued to look. Then she found them. Brassknuckles with blades attached. Smiling she grabbed them and slipped them on her hands. They felt... right. "These are what I want."

The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 54
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 5:44 pm

Susan gave a soft chuckle. "You never know," she said, gripping the hilts of her daggers tightly. "If you do well with the weapon of your choosing, Luis might let you keep it, or have new ones crafted for you."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 4:26 pm

Really! That would be great." She said happily as she looked at the weapon. She was very excited to start working with this weapon. "So who do I pair off with?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 6:17 pm

Susan gave a shrug and cast her gaze around the room. "Anyone, really," she stated, flipping the daggers in her hands again. "I honestly don't know who I'm pairing with."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forseen (Closed)
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next