Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Eaglets learning to fly EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Eaglets learning to fly EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Eaglets learning to fly EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Eaglets learning to fly EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Eaglets learning to fly EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Eaglets learning to fly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

Eaglets learning to fly Empty
PostSubject: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 11:32 pm

Guillermo was playing in the coast with some shells he found. He was amazed by the shapes nature could offer. He put a few in his pocket, before walking towards the town again. He looked for everything in the situation. He wanted to uncover the story behind everything. He learnt to ignore the drawings he saw. He just acted as if there was nothing there. He sat on a nearby bench, staring at his shell. With the corner of his eye, he saw a tall, dark figure. Dressed in a long black coat, a man with a red cross on his costume chased a short, hooded man. As the man got tired, he let the hooded man away. He sat next to Guillermo. "Why where you chassin him?" he asked "was he a robber?". The man turned to him, with an inquisitive look. "No. Well, yes. Too complicated for you to understand". "I ain't too young to understand. I know things. I can count to seven!". The man laughed. "I can count to nine.". After that, an awkward silence happened. "William is the name. Yours?" "Guillermo". William took out an orange from his robe. "You look hungry. Do you want this?". "Yes!" screamed Guillermo, before tearing open the fruit and eating it. "Do you like the town, Guillermo". "Yes. I like the animals and persons."."People"."Huh?". "It is not persons, its people". Will gave a strange look to the surrounding. Something was off. A few hooded men surrounded them. They were approaching them quickly. Will whispered to Guillermo "When you hear the eagle, you fly like one, understood?".
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:56 am

"It's alright, Panther, we'll find Will eventually" Elizabeth said sadly as she gently stroked the young ocelot. She continued on her way until she saw some fellow Assassins, then she froze dead in her tracks. "W-Will" Elizabeth stuttered upon seeing her old friend. She pulled one of the Assassins aside, and whispered quietly into his ear, "This one is mine." The Assassin nodded, and called back his brothers. There was no way they could disobey her, she was a Master Assassin, and leader of the Assassin bureau of Nassau. The Assassins were quick to disappear. "Will? Is that really you?" Panther certainly seemed interested in the man, interested enough to jump out of Elizabeth's arms, run towards the Templar, and rub himself against the man's legs. "Christ! It is you" Elizabeth squealed happily before she ran to William, and hugged him tightly as the tears flowed down her face. "I thought you were dead!"
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 8:09 pm

"Yes, its me!" A huge smile was upon Will's face. "It is great seeing with you again!". He looked to Panther, who was rubbing on his leg. He held up his beloved pet and squeezed him until he bit his forehead. "Missed your bites as well". Panther climbed to his shoulder, where he felt safe. Guillermo did not knew what was happening, so he stared with surprised look the event before him. "How have you been? Have you inspired anymore legends?" he said, wiping Elizabeth's tears of her face.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 9:15 pm

Deciding to take a brief walk around the shore, what with knowing Elizabeth was here and wishing to ensure no enemies of Assassins were about, spotting something quite peculiar. Quite peculiar, indeed. To him, it seemed a dead man had just decided to rise out of the grave. Walking towards the spot, wearing simple, black assassin robes, he stopped a good five feet from the three. Not knowing who the third was, for it was just a mere kid, he said, with humor in his voice, "Say, 'Liz, what'ye doin' with a corpse? Haven't y'known it's disrespectful to dig up dead bodies?", a grin appearing on his face as he said it.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:17 pm

He laughed as he saw Damian. He reached out to him and gave him a firm handshake. "My mate, Damian. How long has it been?". Guillermo stood up from the bench and walked to behind William. He pulled his robes to catch his attention. Will looked down to him. "What?" will murmured. "Who are them?". "Old friends of mine". Will returned to talking with Damian, while Guillermo wondered off to a nearby wall. He kept staring at it. He saw weird patterns again. This time he could not ignore them. A silhouette of Machu Picchu covered the entire wall. He placed his hand on it. He was attracted to one specific brick. Something was behind it. He knew it.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:29 pm

Shrugging, Damian said, "Ah, quite some time. 'Lizzie hear had two kids, and many close friends died..." Looking over to Elizabeth, he sighed, and looked back to Will. "...I'll explain later. But, hey, this is one of the times when shes been pretty happy, since, hey - it's quite literally the opposite of having a friend die.". He grinned again, and said, "I'll let ya catch up on 'Liz 'ere - who's the kid, anyway?" He asked, shrugging his head towards Guillermo. "Friend o' yer's? Maybe a relative of some sort?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 1:47 am

"Only the legend of the Demon, Will. I've had quite a few run ins with the British Royal Navy, the pillocks" Elizabeth said with a laugh. Things were finally looking up for her, and she was happy. She then turned to Damian, a rather puzzled look on her face, and asked, "Kids? What kids? Mate, I'm only twenty, and still far too busy for children of my own. Not to mention, all my friends are still alive and kicking." Elizabeth turned back to William, and smiled happily, "How've you been? Never mind that, let's head up to the Old Avery and get something to drink. I'm sure the boy would be happy to get something to eat."

(Sorry, I want to keep the Donnelly line separate as that would involve trying to rope Dark into the new thread.)
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:46 pm

"Guillermo, over there? Well, I just met him, but he looks like Assassin material" he said to Damian. He was wondering what Guillermo had been looking. He tried to focus on the wall, but nothing showed up for him. After hearing Liz's proposal, he decided it was a good idea. "Sounds great!, lets get moving. Guillermo, want something else to eat?". Guillermo was always hungry. "Yes please!".
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:53 pm

After the suggestion from Elizabeth, Damian nodded. "Sounds wise. 'ey - y'know, ah'll try to hold back a bit on the drinks. Or - should I instead get more? After all - just foun' ou' someone ain't dead.". Shrugging, he the looked back over to the kid, Guillermo, and said, "Ah, where's my manners - name's Damian Butcher. Sorry ah forgot to introduce mahself - what with Will 'ere being... well... here.".
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:45 pm

Guillermo quickly hid behind William. "Are you afraid of him?" he said laughing. "Adorable, don't you think? He will eventually speak, I think. Lets get going then." While they were walking to the Old Avery, Guillermo sneaked to behind Damian. He stared him for a while, before turning his eyesight to random walls.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:07 pm

Checking down his pockets to make sure he had enough to pay, Damian felt the child move behind him - He was trying his best, that he could tell. Grinning a bit, he moved to the left, pulling back a bit, to where the kid was by his right side. "So." Said Damian casually, "How'd ye meet Will in the first place? Not that ah think poorly of ye, or asking why yer with 'im, just wonderin'.". After letting that that sink in for a little bit, he then said, "No need to be sheepish - sure, may be nearly seven feet tall, yet, man, ye ask some people ah know, an' of mah time with 'em, and boy - you'll see."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 8:52 am

Elizabeth looked at the boy curiously before she stopped, and bent down to look into eyes.
"Do you see them too, lad? Odd markings? Strange lights surrounding people? Do you see and hear things that others cannot" Elizabeth asked softly. She looked deep into his eyes, and saw something in him, the same thing that was in her. Elizabeth smiled warmly, and gently ruffled the boy's hair. "I was a street rat myself, once. Grew up on these very streets. I know what it's like. You can trust me." Elizabeth indeed remembered growing up on the streets of Nassau.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:28 pm

Guillermo looked to Damian. "I met him at the bench. He was chasin someone." He heard Elizabeth talking about his visions. How could she possibly known about that? He was always bullied by other street kids about his gift. "What is wrong with me?" he asked to Liz.

William over heard the conversation. He knew he will make a great Assassin. Or Templar. He had been dealing with Order this recent months. He did not knew who to believe in this point. He decided to stay out of the game, and see which team wins.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:21 am

Elizabeth smiled warmly, and let out a soft laugh.
"Nothing's wrong with you, lad. In fact, it's quite the opposite. You're special, what you have is a gift. Very few people have what you have. Even fewer are born with it. I know it well, I have it too. I can teach you how to use it, if you want to." Elizabeth looked at one of the passing pirates, and smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 6:04 pm

"How do I use it?". It was the first time someone had told him he was special. He was so happy and excited to learn how to master it. Meanwhile, William was confused by the streets, he did not knew where to go. He approached towards Damian. "Where is the old Avery?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 2:13 pm

"Not just yet, lad. Why don't we carry on to the Old Avery, get some food and drink, on me, and you can meet some of my friends. You'll like them, I know you will" Elizabeth said with a smile as she ruffled the young boy's hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:18 pm

William saw a familiar place. A hut, with a few tables on front. It was just 15 meters away. He remembered the fights and rumbles that took place there. "There it is!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 10:23 pm

"Afternoon, all" Elizabeth said happily as she arrived at the Old Avery. Anne hurried off to get Elizabeth a bottle of rum, much to Rackham's dismay.
"Thatch and Hornigold are down at the docks trying to sort some shit out" Kidd said with a sigh.
"That figures" Elizabeth said with a laugh before taking a seat and gesturing for the others to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 10:03 pm

William took a seat next to Liz. He did not remembered seeing any of them before. Maybe in the ocean, but not properly introduced.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 10:08 pm

Upon arriving, Damian merely sat down at the table, remaining silent for the remainder of the time. Though he would normally be ordering as much as he could take in, he decided to wait for a bit before ordering so much.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:55 pm

William saw Damian sit down at the table. After a few seconds, Guillermo ran quickly behind William. He was afraid of even more people. "So Liz, aren't you going to introduce us to your friends?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 10:25 am

"Sorry. This here is Jack Rackham" Elizabeth said happily as she gestured to the shaggy looking perpetual drunk sitting across from her. Jack mumbled something unintelligible, and returned to his drink.
"The red-haired lass, that's Anne Bonny." Elizabeth wrapped an arm around Kidd, and smiled happily. "And this is my best friend, James Kidd. Bastard son of William Kidd."
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 4:25 pm

"A pleasure meeting you all. My name is William Belangerie." He turned towards Damian. "This is Damian and the young lad is Guillermo."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 4:45 pm

Chuckling softly, Damian said, "Ah, gettin' ahead of yerself, Will. Y'see, I dunno if it ain't 'curred to ye yet, but It would be obvious that If I knew 'Lizzie 'ere, I'll know who her friend's were. After all - we's all workin' for the same thing."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 11:37 am

"Afternoon, pet. You're looking good for someone who insists on sleeping in a tree or amongst the sails" Thatch said with a laugh as he arrived at the tavern.
"She didn't sleep in a tree or amongst the sails last night."
"Well, go on then, Ben, give us the details" Rackham slurred enthusiastically.
"Please, don't" Thatch said with a groan.
"Aye, there's better things to discuss than Elizabeth's private life."
"Charlie, Ben, Dad" Elizabeth exclaimed happily before she stood up and hugged each of the men; she hugged Thatch the longest. Elizabeth and Thatch weren't father and daughter, but they had a bond just as strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eaglets learning to fly   Eaglets learning to fly Empty

Back to top Go down

Eaglets learning to fly
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Pirate Era (AC4; Black Flag) :: RPG'S-
Jump to: