Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:30 pm

Ronin stayed where he was for a moment before popping the trunk and unlocking the rest of the doors before turning the car off and slipping the keys into a hidden pocket. Closing the driver's side door, Ronin began to aid her in bringing in the groceries, setting them along the kitchen counter and bar. The sun was going down by the time he'd finished bringing in his share of the groceries. "I take it you come here often," he said, fixing his hood for a moment.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 10:40 pm

Ava went to putting things away. Glancing over she shrugged. "I come here from time to time. Mostly when I feel like the Templar's or the assassins are getting to close" She said in response. She had gotten this place under a false name for fear of the Templar's "Well this place has two bedrooms so you can go pick one if you want... Just make yourself at home." She told him as she finished putting the things away.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 3:10 am

"Thanks," Ronin rumbled, looking around for a moment before he grabbed something that he'd put away and headed up the stairs toward the bedrooms. He stood in the hallway for a moment before picking one of them and setting what he'd grabbed on the nightstand before he went back downstairs and over to the door. "Is there anywhere I can hide my car?" He had asked because he thought it would be safer that way, so he wouldn't be tracked down and lead the Templars to her, or vice versa.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 1:59 pm

"You can park it behind the house by the fire wood. There is a tarp back there you can use to cover the car." She said before taking her bag up the stairs and to the remaining room. She placed her bag on the bed before heading down stairs to the computer and booted it up. She typed in a few things and activated the security system. Once that was done she went into the kitchen and put some chicken into boil.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 12:26 am

Ronin gave her a curt nod before heading outside and plopping into the driver's seat again. The engine purred up nicely and soon, he was pulling it around back and halting a good few feet from the firewood. Once he'd parked it and gotten out, Ronin made sure to lock the doors before he grabbed hold of the tarp and threw it over his car. Not exactly a good spot, but it would do for the time being. Ronin breathed out a sigh and went back around front and closed the door behind him before trudging up the stairs.

The sound of a door shutting filled the house for a moment before Ronin plopped down onto his bed and took out something that he'd carried in with him after concealing his car. The thing he laid out on the bed was a laptop. A Mac OS X, to be precise. Once he'd logged into it, he went instantly to a call icon in the Dock that held the symbol of the Assassins. Logging into that, Ronin found himself with a list of names of his fellow Assassins before he clicked on the one he needed and peered up at the door for a moment before glancing back down at the screen.

"This is Ronin Akagi reporting in. I can't speak for very long, but I just thought I would call in and let you know that I'm with the girl. Let her family know that she's safe." After sending through the message, Ronin closed out of the call system and pulled up an MMO game called Lord of the Rings Online, something he played in his spare time, or when he felt relaxed enough.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 1:29 am

While the chicken boiled Ava took a seat in front of the TV and turned on her PlayStation one. While the game loaded up she went into the kitchen and grabbed herself a new bag of jerky and a coke before going back to the couch. Smiling Ava picked up the controller and laid back on the couch to play. After about thirty minutes she pulled the chicken from the water and poured in the noodles. Going to the stairs she called up to Ronin. "Food is almost ready!"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:14 am

"Okay," Ronin called to the best of his ability before returning to his game. He'd been chatting with those in his Kinship and told them that food was almost ready. However, they didn't mind and decided to go adventuring without him while he stuck to questing in Bree.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 2:33 pm

Grabbing herself a bowl of chicken noodle she went back to her game and laid back down. She was almost done with this game and then she could start on the second one. She was a huge fan of horror games and had beaten quite a few before starting on the silent hill games. The soup was sitting on the stove waiting for Ronin to get a bowl for himself.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 10:14 pm

After a while, Ronin paused his game and headed downstairs, peering around the wall into the living room for a moment. Taking a deep breath, the Assassin/Ninja strode calmly and confidently across to the kitchen, where he picked up his own bowl of chicken noodles. However, he paused with a small frown. Something was missing....Ronin grinned behind his mask and grabbed a few potatoes before beginning to wash them. After that, he set a pot of water on the stove on high heat while he began to chop up the potatoes and carefully placed them into the water as it began to boil.

Pretty soon, Ronin strained the potato bits and dumped them into a large bowl, where he added in butter and mashed them, stirring as he did. Once he was finished preparing it, he scooped out quite a bit of potatoes and placed them into the bowl before getting some chicken and noodles.(It's good Razz) After that, he took his bowl and headed back upstairs, pausing only to say, "There's some mashed potatoes if you want to try some," before he disappeared back into his room.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:57 pm

Ava didn't reply but she did sigh. She didn't want this to be there relationship. Truth be told she kind of liked him. She ate as she played her game and after she had finished eating she saved her game and walked to the bottom of the stairs. "Hey laddie! Want to watch a movie?!" She yelled before walking back to the couch.

A message appeared on Ronan's computer from an assassin named Aidan Doncaster. The message said. "Hello, this is Aidain Doncaster. I got word you found my dear sweet little sister. I request that you give me your location." The sender was off line but he had left that message so he could reply.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:58 pm

Ronin turned his head back toward his computer and opened the message, his eyes skimming over the words for a moment. Somehow, he had a feeling that Ava didn't want her father to know where she was, so he did something very unlike him; he didn't disclose his location. Instead, he logged out of his game and debated on messaging Doncaster back.

Ronin looked up at the door for a moment before he made his decision; he wouldn't message back. At least, not at the moment. Ava was safe and he would make sure she stayed that way. So for now, he simply closed his messenger box and shut down his computer before placing it on the charger. After he was certain it was charging Ronin made his way downstairs and stretched his arms above his head for a moment before he went to the kitchen. He had actually grabbed his bowl before he came down here.

He came back a few moments later with some more food and plopped down onto the couch. "What movie we watching?" He asked, taking a bite of his food with his mask down slightly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 2:18 pm

Picking up the remote, Ava clicked a few things before pulling up Netflix. Smiling she then handed him the remote. "Anything. You pick." She said as she laid back on the couch and got comfy. "I'm thinking some horror but if your not alright with that then we can watch something else." She said before going quiet for a moment. "You know I use to watch movies a lot with my eldest brother Aidan use to watch movies a lot together... I do miss them sometimes.."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 11:33 pm

Ronin gave a small grin, though didn't glance her way at all and instead focused on the tv as he flipped through the movies. Then his smile faltered slightly as memories of his own childhood came flooding back to him. "I never knew my real parents," he said softly, sounding like his tone was even softer than before while his fingers worked to select a movie from the lists that popped up. Among them were The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. He selected the first movie in The Hobbit, An Unexpected Journey.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 1:11 pm

Ava frowned at what he said. "I'm sorry... I love my parents.. But they can be a little over bearing." She said as she smiled at his movie choice and went silent when the movie began. She really did love these movies and loved to watch them.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 2:53 pm

Ronin gave a soft chuckle and shook his head at what she said. "My adopted parents were the same way," he stated before settling against his side of the sofa with his bowl of food, which he tucked into again as the movie began.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 5:09 am

Ava, watched the movie in silence and greatly enjoyed it. She hadn’t been able to relax like this in such a long time and it was nice to be able to drop her guard a little bit. “Can I ask you a question? Why do you wear your mask all the time?” She was curious, her brother Aidan wore a mask over his face as well when he was on a mission but always took it off when he didn’t need it. Truth be told she wanted to see his whole face.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:55 pm

Ronin glanced over at her for a moment with his ice shard eyes and moved his fork around the bowl for a moment before answering. "Same as my ancestor did," he said softly. "To protect his identity. If our enemies were to ever discover what we looked like....we could be killed. For me, it's a little different." Ronin paused for a moment to take another bite of his food before he continued, his gaze cast upon the floor.

"My family, dating back through to the American Revolution, have been an elite class of Assassin. Not only are we trained to kill, but we're also trained in the way of the Ninja. We're....more in tune with the shadows around us than ordinary Assassins. My real parents were targeted when I was born and killed; the house burned.

"They gave me up so I wouldn't share that fate. I've killed many Templars and have now become their most hated and feared enemy. I wear my mask to not only protect myself, but those I come into contact with; civilians and Assassins alike. If they don't know my face, then they can't give information on me. At least, that was how my ancestor thought."

Ronin fell silent again and stared at the ground for a moment before glancing over at Ava, his eyes sparkling in curiosity and concern. "But perhaps...if I remain as a protector to you, perhaps one day I'll let you see me." He then gave her a little side smile and turned his face up toward the tv before choosing the second movie in The Hobbit. "Ready for movie two?"[/color]

Last edited by DarkAssassin on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 4:41 pm

As she listened, Ava found herself interested in his training. She wondered if his ancestor knew her’s. “Perhaps you could teach me a thing or two.” She said with a smile. Ava had always been interested in learning and gaining her skills and ways of fighting. “I look forward to see you without that mask.” She told him with a flirtatious smile on her face. “Give me a moment to get some popcorn and some chips and then we can start the second movie.” Getting up she went to the kitchen and began popping a bag of popcorn
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 11:24 am

"Perhaps," Ronin said with a teasing tone to his own soft voice, his blue eyes following her as she went for popcorn and chips. After a moment, Ronin returned his gaze to his bowl and ate the remains of the food before he rose, a hand sweeping up to his face and replacing his mask as he went before he strode into the kitchen and filled the bowl with water.

Having a habit, Ronin walked over to the pantry and began to rummage through it. After a while, he pulled away with a few cookies in hand. Then, he poured himself a glass of milk and headed back to his seat, carefully setting the glass down next to him on the end table before beginning to munch on one of the cookies he'd gotten.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 1:12 pm

Ava, came back with the popcorn and the bag of chips along with a mountain dew before sitting down beside him. Sitting the popcorn where they could both reach it before opening the Doritos bag and sitting back agents the couch. "Alright I think we are ready." She said with a smile.

Last edited by AvaAssassin on Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:47 am

(wrong one again XD)

Ronin gave a small dip of his head and set the movie to play while he nestled further in his spot in the couch. For a moment, he was silent. "You know, I haven't gotten to sit down like this in a long time,"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 3:48 pm

Smiling, Ava spoke without looking at him. "neither have I..." She said as she remembered being piled up with her big brothers on the couch, watching movies and laughing. She did miss them but they could never give her space.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 5:46 pm

Ronin fell silent for a while, his eyes focused upon the second movie that was playing. Only once did he begin to nibble on the treats that were there and took a long drink from his milk before he rose and returned to the kitchen to get some more and another cookie. Or two.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 5:54 pm

Ava kept her eyes on the screen, not even looking at him when he got up and went back to the kitchen. Only when he came back did she speak. "Like the cookies huh? Be careful or we will run out before the month is up and then what will you do?" She asked with a half smile before looking back at the movie.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 6:03 pm

"I'll simply make more," Ronin said cooly, though his eyes glinted with amusement. "Unlike most guys, I actually know how to bake and cook."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next