Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 3:34 am

She noticed the scar but say nothing as they made there way out of the building. She was silent until they made it outside. "So ya got a car boyo?" She asked placing her hands on her hips. She was tired and just wanted to make it up to the mountains. Sure it would be cold and snowy up there but maybe once she ditched her new friend, she may get her alone time.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 4:18 pm

"A car," Ronin sounded tickled by this prospect as he followed her out of the building. "I have one, but I hardly use it, unless I'm going somewhere far." Ronin beckoned for her to follow him and he led the way down the street and over to where he'd parked the car he'd used to get from where he'd been earlier to here.

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 7_597
"Here she is," he called, unlocking the doors with a couple of clicks. Ronin proceeded to place her bags into the back seat before he climbed into the driver's side and started up the car. The engine purred and then roared to life and he seemed to smile at it.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 4:29 am

Her jaw dropped when she saw the car and she had to get a look at it before she slipped into the passenger side seat. She smiled as she checked everything out a smile on her face the whole time. "Bloody hell this is a nice piece of machinery." She said as she leaned back and got conferrable. She was quiet for a long while as they drove, only stairing out watching the scenery as they drove.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 2:17 pm

Spoiler:

Ronin grinned over at her, though it was hidden by his mask and only could be shown through the rising of his cheekbones. "Indeed she is," he said with a small nod. His hand moved and placed the car in drive before he twisted the steering wheel and began to move down the road, the scenery passing them by as the car went by it.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 2:26 pm

Smiling, Ava enjoyed the fancy car. She had, had a nice mustang before but never one like this and she had to admit she was in love with the car. She didn’t say much as they drove but she enjoyed looking out at the countryside. Ava did miss her home in Ireland. The beautiful green hills, the deep blue ocean. She could get lost for days there and never have one worry in the world. She missed her brothers and her parents and even the large farm they had. Turning she gave him a quick glance before speaking. “So did my parents contact you directly or send a message?” She asked trying to make some conversation.

Sorry about that.)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:34 pm

(it's okay ^_^ sorry for the VERY late reply XD)

"It was a message given to me by a Sister," and by 'sister,' he didn't mean a blood relative, but a Sister in the Creed. He didn't say much than that, his hands shifting occasionally on the wheel of the car, though he did make the engine purr loudly for a moment before easing up on it.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 1:32 pm

Ah I see... So they are still in Ireland, good." Ava said as she relaxed in her seat. She really didn't want her family coming to where she was. She watched as the mountains seemed to grow in front of her and she couldn't wait to be rid of, Ronin. "Once we get to the mountain you can be on your way... Just tell my family i'm fine and they have nothing to worry about..." Ava told him before closing her eyes. She wasn't sleeping just resting her eyes but it looked as if she were sleeping.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 12:13 pm

"I doubt the Templars would leave you alone even in the mountains," Ronin said softly, his tone gentle. He slowed the car down so that it seemed as though they were crawling along. "I'm sure they have ways to track you. Hell, they're probably tracking us right now."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 12:39 pm

Ava took a deep  breath before turning to look at him. She hadn't been around another assassin in a long time, well not like this at the very least. The only assassin's she had seen had tried to take her back by force but this one was different. Sighing she gave him a small smile. "I prefer to be alone." She told him before looking away for a moment as she thought about what he had said. Biting her lip she closed her eyes, the longer he was with her the more likely it would be her father or one of her brother's showed up but one the other hand he was right about the Templar's... "But I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have some company..."  
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 12:48 pm

"You know, being alone will solve nothing," Ronin sounded like he spoke from experience and the soft look to his eyes seemed to betray that very pain. "Just like taking revenge on those who did you wrong." These words were quiet, and his hands tightened on the wheel of the car.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:15 pm

Fiona sighed but otherwise remained quiet. She simply sat in the passengers side seat and watched as the landscape went by. Glancing over at him she spoke." I'm going to take a nap... Wake me when we get there, please." She said with a tired look on her face. She was exhausted and was sure it was showing though she hopped he hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:23 am

Ronin gave a small grin, his cheekbones rising from behind his mask as he gave her a soft look. "Of course," he said softly with a small nod. "Don't worry. You'll be safe with me." He sounded so sure of himself, though deep down, he knew the truth. He was just one Assassin. How could he alone keep her safe? He had to try.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 4:07 am

"Oh I feel so much better already." She said in a sarcastic tone. "Stop at the first grocery store before we get to the cabin please. Wake me when we get there." She said before curling up in the seat she wrapped her arms around herself and drifted into a deep sleep. It had been a while since she had gotten a good bit of sleep.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 4:50 pm

Ronin couldn't help but chuckle and looked ahead at the road they were travelling. He'd keep her safe, he knew he would. Or he'd die trying, at any rate.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:32 pm

Ava slept for a long while. Muttering every once in awhile in her sleep she only awoke when she began to get cold. Opening her eyes she noted they were at a higher altitude than before and it looked as if they were headed towards a town. Sitting up in the seat she rubbed her eyes. "How long was I asleep?" She asked before yawning.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 11:24 pm

"The whole ride up," Ronin said softly, tightening his grip on the wheel. He began to slow the car down as they neared the town and seemed to tense up. "This is your stop, isn't it?" Like his ancestor before him, Ronin remained silent for a time after stopping the car and glanced over at her, his scar standing out a little in the shade. Then he spoke, his voice seeming to have gotten softer, but it bounced around the car for a moment. "Well, if you're sure you won't need me any further, then go on."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 11:31 pm

Ava sat there for a moment before sighing. "The cabin is about a mile from town but could you take me to the store first?" She asked as she looked at him. She didn't want to be alone anymore and he was right about her being more vulnerable on her own. Sighing she shook her head. "If you wish to eat for the next month we should get the food now while we are in town." She said before looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:09 am

Ronin's head tilted slightly downward and his eyes widened slightly, as though questioning her for a moment. Then he closed his eyes and bowed his head. "Of course," he said softly. "Then go ahead and show me where the store is at."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 1:23 am

Ava, directed him to the nearest store and once he parked she got out, not really caring if he followed her or not. She walked into the store and grabbed a shopping cart before heading to the fruits and veggies.

Sorry about that >.<)

Last edited by AvaAssassin on Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:45 pm

(You're okay Razz)

Ronin decided for himself to wait for her, as to not draw anymore attention to her than what she'd likely already done. Instead, he climbed out of the car and stood near the entrance to the store, keeping alert for any Templars or cries from within. He was poised and ready to strike at any moment.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:48 pm

Ava was in the store for a good half an hour before she emerged with two buggies. Pushing one and pulling the other she smiled. "Hey, little help?" She asked. It was hard to control both buggies at once. She had bought enough food and hygiene products to last the entire month. Along with some junk food for snacks and a few bottles of whisky. "I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 12:35 pm

When she reappeared, Ronin seemed to relax and gave a small dip of his head before taking control of one of the two shopping carts(Because America XD). He pushed it around to the back of the car and opened up two doors: The trunk and the back-seat. Once they were open, Ronin began to file in everything to half of the trunk and the back-seat, motioning for her to do the same.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 4:21 pm

Ava helped him load up the food, snacks and drinks into the trunk and back seat but pulled out a soda and a bag of teriyaki jerky. She was starving and could probably eat most of the snacks if she put her mind to it. Once everything was in the car she closed the trunk and back door before taking the carts back up to the store before hopping back in. Opening the jerky she sat her drink in the holder and began eating while she waited for him to hop in so they could get to the cabin before it got dark.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:51 pm

Once Ronin had closed the other car door and got in, he cast a look over at Ava and then proceeded to put his hand on the keys in the ignition. "Careful not to get crumbs in the car," he said softly, sounding rather indifferent but sincere. Then he started up the car and pulled out of the parking space before asking about directions to the cabin.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:09 pm

Giving him the directions while she ate her jerky she made sure not to drop any crumbs. Finding the lone dirt she told him to turn there and after a few moments a nice sized cabin stood alone "Well here we go." She hopped out of the car when he parked and went up to unlock the door. Once unlocked she went back to the car and began grabbing the groceries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next