Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 9:28 pm

Ronin had decided: he was going to pop the question once they stopped for the night. He looked around until he heard a waterfall running somewhere in the woods. That would be perfect. He looked down at Sentinel and turned the reins, telling him to go in that direction. Sentinel snorted and he turned.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 9:41 pm

Smiling Fiona turned her own horse to follow him and claire. With winter leaving and spring coming small flowers were beginning to develop on the trees. She always loved this time of year and she smiled as she rode. It wasn't long before they came upon a large waterfall with a cave behind it. "That cave would be a good place to sleep tonight if it doesn't have any other residences." She said as she turned to smile at Ronin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 2:46 pm

Ronin tapped his eyes for a moment with a finger and sent it to the cave. "Nothing's there." He said calmly. "This place will be perfect."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 3:06 pm

Smiling she nodded and rode up to the cave. She climbed off her horse and grabbed what she would need for the night before unsaddling her vanner. "There ya go, boy." She said as she sat her saddle down next to the entrance of the cave. "Do you wanna go hunting tonight or would you like me to?" She asked as, as she came back out of the cave to gather stones and firewood.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 12:29 am

"You can." Ronin said and ruffled the girl's hair. "I have to continue this one's training." He smiled up at Fiona. "Bring back something good."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 3:57 am

I'll see if I can't find a nice buck." She said as she took her new bow and quiver and headed off into the forest. Claire watched as Fiona walked into the forest to get them dinner. Turning she smiled up at Ronin ready for her lession. "What am I learning today?" She asked smiling brightly at him ready to learn.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 5:25 am

"We're going to listen to the water." Ronin said with a grin, sitting down on the stone ground. "Come on. Meditating is just as important as swordplay."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:14 am

Claire sighed but walked over and sat down to meditate. She always loved the sword training and found this part boring. She didn't argue with him though and instead did what he wanted her to do. It had been a few hours when Fiona returned with a wild boar. She smiled and instead of saying she was back just let them continue not wanting to disturb Ronin or his student.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 12:45 am

Sometime after Fiona came back, Ronin opened his eyes and gently touched Claire's arm. "She's back." He whispered before he rose to his feet and looked Fiona up and down. She truly was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 12:50 am

"Think this is a nice enough meal?" She asked with a smile as Claire got up to face Fiona with a smile. "So am I preparing the meat or do you want to do it?" She asked as she sat the carcas on the ground and stretched. She didn't mind if he didn't want to but she figured she would ask anyway.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 12:14 pm

Ronin cleared his throat and took Fiona's hand in his. "We can both clean it after I do this." He took a deep breath and sank onto one knee in front of her, his free hand clenched tight around something small. "Fiona...will you marry me?" He asked, revealing the ring he'd gotten her.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 2:16 pm

Fiona's eyes grew wide. She had been planning on telling him how she felt but this was a surprise. "Oh, Ronin... It's beautiful. Of course, I will marry you!" she sais smiling befoe tackle hugging him. "And to think I was going to tell you how I felt when you felt the same." She said smiling before letting him back up.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 1:41 am

Ronin slipped the ring over her left ring finger and smiled wide. He was happy and gave her a soft kiss to tell the tale of his happiness. "Come on. Let's get dinner ready. Claire, do you want to help?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 10:21 pm

Fiona smiled at the idea of Claire helping. "I think thats a good idea. You will have to do this stuff for yourself one day." She told claire who walked over to look at what would soon be their dinner. "What do you want me to do?" Claire asked before looking up at both Fiona and Ronin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 11:47 pm

Ronin looked to Fiona for a moment before he smiled and handed her a hunting knife he'd bought earlier. "Here." He said, presenting it hilt-first to the young one. "This is for you. It's a hunting knife. You can help us gut, clean and portion out the meat as well as pack some of it up for trade or for lunch tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 12:44 am

"I think there is enough meat on this pig for both lunch and trade." Fiona said as she stepped aside to allow Claire to move closer. "Alright, Now listen closely to Ronin." Fiona told claire before laying her hand on Claire's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 3:24 pm

Ronin dug his own hunting knife into the boar and cut him open while also instructing Claire on how to do things properly. Then he began to gut and clean the boar's insides, setting aside things like the liver and heart while telling her that they would either be eaten or sold for a good price at the market. Then he began to carve the boar, setting meat aside for their dinner that day, lunch the next and trade.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:05 pm

Claire watched him carefully as he cleaned the carcass. As he cut the meat into sections Fiona wrapped it up in leather, leaving some out for their dinner. They could unpack more tomorrow when they stopped for lunch.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 12:06 pm

Ronin nodded and began to set up what he needed to cook dinner. "Claire, could you come help me please?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 5:06 am

Fiona smiled as she continued to pack the last of the meat only to stop for a few moments to look at her ring. She sighed contently before finnishing up. Claire walked over smiling. "What can I do? You two seem to have gotten everything done." She said tilting her head,
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 1:23 pm

Ronin chuckled and waved her over to him. "You can help me cook dinner. Come on then, little one."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:30 pm

Claire walked over to him and sat down. "What do I need to do?" She asked as Fiona finnished putting away the rest of the meat and moved over to lay down by the fire.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 4:25 pm

"Here. Start it like this." Ronin proceeded to guide her hand as he helped her season the meat and dump it into the pot of boiling water. "Now all you have to do is add the spices and herbs and keep an eye on it."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 10:36 pm

I can do that." She said smiling. "How much do I put in?" She asked smiling. Fiona smiled at them as she watched. He was a good teacher and was very good with children. She knew if they ever had a child he would be a good father as well.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 1:11 am

"Just enough to make it taste fantastic. You'll know when to stop." Ronin said with a small smile at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next