Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:42 pm

Fiona slept peacefully for awhile but as the night went on she began to toss and turn in her sleep. Mumbling something. She was having a nightmare, after a few moments of thrashing and throwing punches in her sleep she sat bolt upright her eyes wide as she took deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:52 pm

Ronin had gotten up to make something when he heard her mumbling and now handed her a mug full of steaming liquid that smelt of herbs. "Drink," he said in that quiet voice of his. "It will calm your heart and soothe your mind."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:06 am

Fiona rubbed her eyes and looked up. She took the cup and took a small drink. "Thank you." She told him as she continued to sip at the liquid. "I hope I didn't wake you?" She asked giving him an apologetic look before turning her head to the window. It was almost dawn and they would probably be on there way back to town soon.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:30 am

Ronin slowly waved a dismissive hand and turned toward the door. "I rise before the sun," he said simply. "Always have."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:44 am

She nodded and finished her drink. Once it was done she got to her feet and stepped outside. She walked by her horse giving him a pat on the side of his neck before going to the graves and sat down. She didn't speak while she sat there. The nightmares came often and she was always like this when they did. She placed a hand on one of the graves before muttering a prayer for her dead parents.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:51 am

(hmmm...what can we do to liven it up a bit?)

Ronin watched her for a moment, staying silent all the while. "I'm sorry for your loss,"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:54 am

She looked up at him for a moment before giving him a nod. "Thank you. They have been gone for a few years now..." She said looking down at the graves.

Could bring in some kind of enemy or something like that?)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:38 am

(but who is the question)

Ronin gave a small nod. "I know how it feels," he said quietly, closing his eyes for a moment before he lifted his head to the sky. "But they are always watching over you."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:43 am

Fiona took a deep breath and nodded at him. "Aye an I bet they would be so proud..." She said before getting to her feet. "We should get going if you want to find your prey..." She said as she walked back over towards her horse.

How about some reds?)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:04 am

(Southerners?)

Ronin followed her out into the snow and climbed aboard the saddle of his black horse, turning the animal around in the snow for a moment before he cast his gaze across the land, remaining silent for a while. He'd spoken too much and too readily. He'd have to be more careful.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:04 pm

They rode in silence the whole way back to town, Once they reached town she began leading him to her home. There was a resadent there who may be able to help. They reached the town squar where Fiona halted her horse. There were some people who were about to be hung, She didn't know any of them personally but one of them was a child. She turned to Ronin and gave him an apologetic smile before sliding of her horse.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:32 pm

Ronin looked up at the people about to be hung for a moment, his ice eyes narrowing slightly. When Fiona turned toward him, he barely even noticed her. Instead, he slid silently from his horse and gripped something tucked beneath a strap that ran across his shoulder to his hip. The movement was like that of a gentlemen tucking something into place, but in reality, Ronin was pulling something from its hiding place. Carefully, he flipped it around in his hands much like a magician would a coin before he glanced up at the people and threw his hand away from himself. The object that raced through the air seemed like a fly or a large bug, though he knew it wasn't.

It cut through the ropes that bound the child and it returned to Ronin, who quickly snatched it from the air and pulled his hand to his face in a cough before he slipped the small object back into its place on the strap, his eyes watching the child scamper off in terror. Ronin had an indifferent look on his face, as though he didn't have a single clue as to what was happening. As if to ignore everything that had just happened, Ronin turned back to Fiona and dipped his head in a motion that said 'lead on.' He was refusing to speak, as though he didn't trust any of these people.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:44 pm

Fiona frowned as she watched the child run off. These men would find him again..." Mounting her horse again she turned and continued leading him through the town. They rode until they came upon a tavern just outside of town. She dismounted and lead her horse into a barn that lay at the back of the tavern. Putting the horse in it stall she quickly feed him and gave him water before leaving. "Just stable your horse in any of the empty stalls and I'll meet ya inside laddie." She said before heading on inside.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:24 pm

Ronin gave a nod and carefully led the horse inside an empty stall closest to the front. He began to carefully pull the saddle from the horse's back and set it aside, giving the horse a good rubdown before he began to feed and water the animal after removing the bridle. The Assassin stroked the horse's forehead in a loving manner as he watched as the animal began to eat. Only after a few moments did he walk away and head for the tavern doors, which he pushed open and stepped inside the warm atmosphere.

Ronin took a deep breath and exhaled lightly, adjusting his mask and his hood for a brief moment and went straight for the bar, though it didn't look like he was ordering any alcoholic drinks. A few minutes later, food was placed in front of the Assassin and he tossed over a few coins across the counter before he moved himself and the plate of food toward an empty table sitting in the corner. Ronin took his seat closest to the shadows and he seemed to melt into them, though the only things to show were those ice shard eyes of his. Quietly, Ronin began to eat while he waited for Fiona.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:26 pm

Fiona emerged from down the stairs wearing a change of clothes. (Which is what she’s wearing in my profile picture) an old women came running over. She seemed happy to see Fiona. Fiona smiled and told the women something then pointed to the table where he was sitting. The old women patter her face and smiled before scampering off to the back. Fiona smiled and walked over to him before sliding into the seat across from him. “My… friend should be here soon. I just sent for him.” She told him as the old women came out carrying food for her. She thanked the old women with a smile before she leaves.

It wasn’t long before a man wearing a loose shirt and pants with long hair and a bottle of whisky in his hands. He slid into the seat beside Fiona and grinned. “So what did ya need darlin. You’re ready to be my woman?” He asked. Rolling her eyes she elbowed him hard in the side. “My friend here is lookin for someone.” She told her friend before turning to Ronin. “Tell him who you’re looking for he may be able to help.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 2:51 am

Ronin looked up briefly from his now empty plate, the mask he wore returned to his face so that his ice shard eyes were the only things visible. He studied the man for a moment longer before he shifted his arms onto the table, shifting the plate away from him. "A man," Ronin began, his voice quiet but not inaudible. "With a scar along one side of his face."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 3:53 am

The man thought about it for a moment as he snatched food from Fiona’s plate. “Would this man be wearing a uniform of some kind?” He asked as he leaned back, playfully trying to put his arm around Fiona and failing miserably. “If so I may know where he will be. He won’t be easy to get to but I’m sure you will be fine with Fiona as an allie. She can get in anywhere I swear by it.” He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:15 am

Ronin's only answer to the man's question was a small dip of his head in a sort of nod, his eyes unemotional as he stared at the man that sat beside Fiona. "Help me find him," he said quietly, folding his fingers slowly into an interlocking motion while his elbows rested upon the table rather lightly. This action made him look more menacing, especially since his hands were now resting at mouth level, though his own mouth and nose were hidden behind his mask. "And I will make it worth your while."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:20 am

He chuckled. "An how would ya do that laddie?" The man asked. "Money? I'm not a greedy man an money doesn't mean much to me." The man went quiet and glanced at Fiona who was giving him an unreadable look. He sighed and nodded. "Aye... I'll help ya for Fiona. I owe her anyway. I will meet ya back here tonight." He said before standing up. He turned and looked at Fiona. "I'll go see what I can find out about his whereabouts but if I'm not back by midnight..." He sighed and Fiona nodded in understanding before he left.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:28 am

Ronin remained silent a moment longer, keeping his hands on that position. He said nothing, except examined their surroundings before he looked back at Fiona. "You don't keep very good company, do you?" The question was not unkind and his voice was still that soft tone that it had been when she'd met him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:35 pm

She didn't look up at him for a while. "He's a good man though I know he doesn't look it and whom I associate with isn't your concern is it?" She hadn't meant it in a mean or insulting way. She never raised her voice. She gave him a smile as she looked up at him. "We just need to wait for him to come back with whatever information he can gather.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:00 pm

Ronin didn't respond again and instead bowed his head, his eyes disappearing into shadow and their brightness not shining as brightly within the darkness as it had before. He stayed like that a good long while and the way he held himself suggested he truly was a deadly opponent.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:53 pm

Fiona finished eating before sitting back in her seat. She picked up her plate and Ronin's before taking them in the back for the old women. There she process to help clean the dishes. Once done she sat back down across from Ronin. "Well what would you like ta do while we wait for my friend to come back?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:56 am

Ronin looked up at her for a moment, saying nothing. Then he shifted slightly in his seat and shifted his gaze over toward someone else. "Study my surroundings," he said simply. He could gather more information of where he was and what he was dealing with by studying.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:09 am

A grin played accross her face. "My father once said there is no point to living if you can't have fun doing it." She said before standing. "I'm going to go find some fun. feel free to follow if you wish." She told him before walking out of the tavern. She had some things to do in town. She pulled her horse out of the barn as some workers from the Tevern came out carrying a few sacks of potatoes and carrots along with a large piece of vinison. Once the horse was hooked up she waited to see if he would follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next