Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 6:37 pm

Lilith chuckled softly as she looked at the mess Haemon was in. She wiped a bit of blood from Haemon's chin, and gave him a warm smile. It had been such a rush for her. Lilith rested her head on Haemon's shoulder, and closed her eyes. She was at a loss for words, hell, she wasn't sure if she should even say anything.
"Did you enjoy your first feed, little bat" Lilith asked softly as she wiped the hair from Haemon's face.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 6:52 pm

Haemon grinned and rested his head against hers, breathing deep in an attempt to calm down. He didn't know if he could speak, or even if he should. Then a sound like a hoarse chuckle rose from his throat and he sounded terrifying for a moment, almost as though he'd become a madman. Soon the quiet laughter died down and he sucked in a breath through his teeth. That first taste of blood had brought the darkness hidden inside of him to the front, almost instantly transforming him from an angry human to a truly terrifying creature of the night. "You'll have to teach me how to hunt." He rumbled at last, his voice gravelly and grating against the air in the room, giving a more terrifying air.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 7:17 pm

"Of course I will, little bat" Lilith said with a smile. She was completely unfazed by the darkness coming from Haemon. She looked at the state he was in, and let out a sigh. "If you go back to the bureau, you'll undoubtedly kill Malik. Only Assassins know of the bureaus, so they'll know it was you." Lilith hung her head, and stared vacantly at the floor. Feeding was a rush on its own, but feeding from one who had willingly offered their blood was supposed to be a more intimate affair. Lilith touched a hand to her wound, and licked the blood from her fingers. "I'll teach you how to hunt, and not get caught."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 7:28 pm

Haemon turned to look upon the Demon and dipped his head to her with the same respect as he had when he'd first met her. "Start when you're ready...my little Demon." He purred, leaning over to kiss the wound he'd left on her skin. In a way, he knew she was right. No doubt he would kill Malik if he returned to the bureau now and that was something he was unwilling to do. If he killed Malik, the Assassins would know and hunt him down. No. He would wait until he was calmed down and when he knew how to hunt without getting caught.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 7:48 pm

"Don't push yourself too far. I don't want you to tear open your wounds" Lilith said with a laugh as she rose to her feet. She drew her hood, and made her way to the window where she looked out over the city. "Stick to the shadows, and be quiet" Lilith explained before she made her way out of the room.

Lilith was perched on a rooftop, carefully watching the citizens below her. There was only one thing she was looking for, an Assassin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 8:02 pm

Haemon had followed her and now crouched beside her, his eyes scanning the street below. He'd started out slow to test his wounds. They protested, skin pulling from skin ever so slightly but not enough to make them bleed again. He remained silent, though the thought of the hunt made his heart beat a little quicker and a quiet growl rose into his throat. Already the bloodlust was starting to rise as the moon began to peek out over the horizon, casting a soft silver light over top of them both. The gentle schklink of his hidden blade sliding from its sheath a few times told of how impatient he was at that moment and how eager he was to strike.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 9:10 pm

"Calm down, Haemon. You can't just feed off of anyone. Never feed off the sick, poor, or elderly. So your best targets are Assassins. They're always clean, healthy, and well fed." Lilith pointed to a man lurking in the shadows, and smiled, her fangs shining in the moonlight. "Isolate your prey from the heard, then kill them Now watch, and learn." Lilith crept up to the Assassin, and followed him into an alleyway. Once she was confident that there would be nobody but Haemon to witness her act, Lilith leapt onto the Assassin, and plunged her fangs into the Assassin's neck, straight into a major artery. Lilith sat there, draining the Assassin of as much blood as she could. She looked to Haemon, and nodded for him to join her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 9:18 pm

Haemon grinned devilishly upon her invitation and sprang into the alley behind them, landing into a roll to sustain as little injury as possible. He straightened up and sidled behind the man. The bloodlust that rose made his pupils dilate and he grabbed the man quite quickly before his own fangs pierced through the man's skin on the other side of his neck. The blood that flowed into his mouth and over his tongue was just as iron tasting as what he'd taken from Lilith and still made him tremble as he swallowed, his dark green eyes closing tight as his heart raced in its cage. He felt alive for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 8:22 am

"The final thing that you need to know about the hunt: make sure that they are actually dead, and hide the bite marks" Lilith said softly before she licked the blood from her mouth. She used a small dagger, and stabbed at the Assassin's neck to hide the bite marks. Lilith lay down on the ground, and looked up at the stars, a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 4:14 pm

Haemon released his bite and used his hidden blade to do the work of hiding his own marks before he joined Lilith on the ground, acting like a sluggish person would after eating so much. He licked his lips and made sure his teeth were clean before he rested his head against the wall and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 4:45 pm

Lilith licked her lips, and smiled as she savoured the last bit of blood. She seemed like a normal woman for a brief moment, and not the vile monster that she saw herself as. All her troubles seemed to have melted away. She returned to reality with a saddened sigh, and looked to the corpse beside her as she traced the scars on her neck. Lilith finally rose to her feet, and pulled the body to a shadowy corner, and positioned it so the Assassin looked like he was sleeping. She sat on the floor, and rested her head against the wall.
"The vampire's first true night as a proper creature of darkness" Lilith thought to herself as she looked down at Haemon. He was one of a kind, something she had never seen before. Lilith shook her head, and looked up at the stars. She couldn't deny the feelings that she had for him, but she was too scared to show him her feelings.
"So, my little bat, where will you be hanging tonight?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:09 pm

Haemon peeked open his eyes to stare up at Lilith. Malik would be expecting him back at the bureau, but Haemon wasn't certain on whether or not he could go back without killing the poor man. Malik had, after all, been placed as Rafik in Jerusalem because he'd lost an arm when he, his brother and Altaïr had gone after the Templar's Treasure. "Not sure," he answered, shifting where he sat while his head lifted to the sky. "I will be expected back at the bureau, but I'm not certain I won't kill Malik." He stretched his arms above his head for a moment before he rested them behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:33 pm

Lilith sat quietly in thought, trying to come up with a plan. She had an idea, but she wasn't sure if Haemon would like it.
"Well, you could always stay at the barracks for the night. If Malik asks, just say you were at the brothel." Lilith looked at Haemon, and let out a sigh as she hung her head. He probably wouldn't accept her offer anyway. "Or, I could go to the bureau with you, and make sure that you don't kill Malik."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:46 pm

Haemon gave a small chuckle and grinned, his fangs glinting in the darkness. "And where, my little Demon, would I sleep within the barracks?" He asked sweetly, rising to his feet to stand alongside her, his dark green eyes staring into her own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 6:03 pm

"In my room, of course" Lilith said with a soft laugh. She adjusted her hood in an effort to look casual. "But if the thought of sharing a bed with a woman, let alone the Demon, intimidates you, then I can stay in Donahue's room." Lilith didn't intend for anything to happen between them, she just wanted to keep Haemon safe.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 6:19 pm

Haemon grinned, his fangs catching what moonlight shone down upon them, his hands shifting his own hood for a brief moment. "Why would sharing a bed with a woman intimidate me?" He rumbled quietly, his voice next to her ear for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 6:42 pm

"I-I don't know. I just thought it would be awkward" Lilith said sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her neck. She seemed nervous for a while before she smiled happily. "So you'll be staying with me tonight" Lilith asked hopefully. Her grey eyes sparkling in the dim light.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 6:52 pm

"To ensure I don't accidently murder anybody," Haemon purred with a grin over at her. "Probably my best bet for tonight." He looked up at the sky for a moment before his eyes narrowed. "Yes, that should be my best bet for tonight."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 7:08 pm

"Come on, my little bat, let's head back to the barracks. I don't want to risk it by staying out any longer than I have to" Lilith said happily. She looked at Haemon for a moment before acting on an impulse. She quickly gave Haemon a soft kiss on the cheek before racing off to the barracks. She was mentally kicking herself for what she had done.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 7:21 pm

Haemon stared after her for a moment before he raced after her, a grin spreading across his face. Man, she was a feisty one. He'd have to watch her a bit more closely from now on.

The barracks rose before him as the moon hit its highest point. There, he gave a yawn, his fangs glinting in the light of the moon for a moment before he made his way to Lilith's room.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:59 am

Lilith unlocked her room, and lit one of the torches. She had a desk in front of the window, and her bed was hidden behind fine silk, a multitude of pillows on and around the bed. There was another huge pile of pillows next to a bookshelf. The bookshelf was filled with books in strange languages. A book lay open on a beautiful pedestal, it was filled with runes, strange markings, and even stranger diagrams. There were a few odd curios on some shelves. A human skull, various animal skulls, bones, herbs, a collection of hidden blades, a stuffed crow, and a collection of other strange and macabre items. Lilith waited for Haemon to enter the room before she locked the door. She took the hidden blade she had taken from her latest victim, and added it to her collection before she plopped down on her bed. Her hood fell down from her silken hair. Lilith stretched out on the bed, every muscle tensing before she relaxed.
"Looks like a witch's lair, doesn't it" Lilith asked as she curled up like a cat.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 1:42 pm

Haemon couldn't help but look around when he stepped into the woman's room, fascinated and yet at the same time frightened. "I'll admit, it's different," he said in a calm voice with a grin on his face. "But then that's just the style you chose. Everyone has their own style and yours, I must say, is a mixture of frightful beauty and charming mystery. Like yourself."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 2:26 pm

Lilith blushed violently, and buried her face in the bed for a few seconds until she calmed down.
"Well, my little bat, you certainly know what to say to a woman" Lilith said with a soft laugh before she got up and made her way to the bookshelf. "I told you that I used to be the village ''sorceress'', I just never told you that I actually am a sorceress." Lilith looked at Haemon, and let out a devilish smile, but it was really a bit more of a flirtatious smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 2:34 pm

Haemon felt a shiver run up his spine at her grin and returned it with his own before he turned to look at the book that lay open on a pedestal and curiosity took hold. He gave a nod in the book's direction, but didn't dare approach it. "What's that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 2:57 pm

"That is a book of pagan magic. Spells, rituals, potions, and incantations" Lilith explained as she looked at the book. She could feel things falling apart rather quickly, and hung her head before making her way back to the bed. She curled up yet again, and looked at Haemon as if she had done something to upset him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire's Rise
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next