Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:26 am

"While I would like to stay and watch this test of skills, I must away to speak with the Mentor, Al Mualim" Donahue said as he finally managed to pull himself away from the fight. He knew that De Sable had spoken with Al Mualim before, and he did have a message to deliver. He knew that he was in a dangerous position, but what else could he do. Donahue quickly raced off to find the Assassin Mentor.

"Not a bad little place you got yourself here, mate" Donahue said with a soft laugh as he approached the Mentor of the Assassins.
"The Dark Knight? How did you get in here?!"
"Well that does not really matter right now, Al Mualim. All I can say is that your men are not as good as you would like to believe."
"What do you want, Templar" Al Mualim growled through clenched teeth.
"Do not forget with whom you speak, heathen! I am a Knight Noble of the Templar Order! You would do well to remember that" Donahue growled as he snapped the neck of the pigeon he had been examining. "My lord, De Sable, has noticed what you are doing. Let me just say, he's not at all happy with what you have done. You have sent your dogs to kill our men! Such an act will not be tolerated by the Order. Should you continue on your present course... Well, rest assured, our next meeting shall not be so pleasant." Donahue drew his hood, and let out a sinister laugh before making his way back to the training arena.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:46 pm

(I honestly have nothing to roleplay here O_O XD)
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:26 pm

David smiled softly...good. First test past. He could hold off on his killing frenzy long enough to observe protocol correctly. He ran forward twirling his sword before he leapt at the Vampire. His sword arched to strike.. not for a kill as he knew the vampire was too quick for that. He was not completely unawares to what was happening around him, but his mi9nd was focused on the fight.

Altair, on the other hand, heard a little of the fight above through the open window, but could not interfere as he had a match to oversee.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:07 am

Donahue watched the fight between Haemon and David, and chuckled happily. However, upon seeing Al Mualim emerge, Donahue realised that it was time to make a run for it. Al Mualim looked very annoyed, perhaps even enraged.
"After him" Al Mualim shouted to a group of Assassins as he pointed to Donahue.
"Shit" Donahue growled before he raced off, shoving Assassins aside as he ran. For a Templar, Donahue proved remarkably fast. Al Mualim chuckled happily at the Templar's desperate attempt at escape. Donahue glanced behind him, and his eyes widened when he saw that the Assassins were almost upon him. "Only a little bit further" Donahue growled as he ripped off the Assassin robes he had been wearing, thus revealing his black armor. He quickly grabbed his draconic helmet from its hiding place, and pulled it on. "Right, whom should I kill first" Donahue roared as he drew his great sword as he turned to face the Assassins. He took up an attack stance, and tightened his grip on his own sword that he had personally made. When one of the Assassins lunged at him, Donahue swiftly turned, his black cape billowing softly, and thrust his sword into the Assassin's neck.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:59 pm

Haemon reacted swiftly, pulling his sword up and parrying David's blow. Then he repositioned one of his feet and spun around quickly, his sword knocking David's away for a moment before Haemon rested again in the same stance as before. "Good job, Brother," he called happily. He turned slightly to watch as the Templar was being chased out of the castle grounds and thought about joining the chase. However, he wanted to settle his dispute with David first, so he left it to the other Assassins. I'll have a chance again, he thought silently, his eyes returning to David.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 10:22 pm

David was not distracted by Al Mulim's order. He was honor bound to follow his orders, but at the same time he was in the middle of a fight. David wasn't too egotistical, he knew the assassins could handle one templar.. or whatever this runaway man was. However he felt like he was abandoning his brothers by just continuing this pointless duel.

So David stood still, saying softly "Do you wish to make chance Haemon?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:41 am

Donahue stood there, covered in blood, and surrounded by the corpses of the Assassins that Al Mualim had sent after him. He looked down at the severed head of an Assassin, its eyes fixed on him, and laughed hysterically as he picked it up.
"Honestly, I was expecting a bit more from the Assassins of Masyaf" Donahue laughed before he looked up at the Assassin stronghold. "Prick!" Donahue spat on one of the corpses, stormed up to the stronghold, threw the head at an Assassin, and stormed off.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 2:01 am

"Another time, then," Haemon sounded defeated and a little sore. He was hoping to refine his skills and possibly earn his right to missions again. Bah, he spat, sheathing his sword and climbing out of the ring. I was itching for a fight! With a small sigh, Haemon looked up at the sky for a moment and stayed in the cool shade of the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 2:11 am

Al Mualim let out an angry grunt, and looked down at the courtyard. He didn't know what to do. He could send more Assassins after Donahue, but he couldn't risk that loss. However, he couldn't let Donahue get away with murder, let alone return to De Sable.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 3:10 am

Haemon's eyes snapped open as a thought crossed his mind. The Master might not risk letting whoever that man was go, he thought as he began to make his way into the castle, heading for where Al Mualim sat. Nor the lives of more assassins....perhaps...this is my chance.
"Master," he called, bowing low before he straightened himself up.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 3:18 am

Al Mualim sat at his desk, reading a scroll when Haemon entered the room.
"What is it you seek, brother Donnelly" Al Mualim asked as he looked up from the scroll.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:12 pm

Altair walked up to stand by Al Mulims side as his second in command, his eyes on the Donnelly brother. David watched from the ring, ready to do what he must, while inside he was itching to make chase.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:46 pm

Haemon took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly, his head lifted and his eyes never wavering as they rested on Al Mualim. "I heard the sound of battle," he began softly. "I could hear our Brothers crying with agony as they were struck down." He'd best get to the point. He knew the Master didn't enjoy listening to his banter. "What I'm trying to get at, Master, is that....I know you don't want to risk any more of our lives. So....send me. You know my skills. You know the Templar would never hear me or see me coming. I could take him out swiftly, quietly."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:30 am

"You are reckless, and impatient, Donnelly. However, this Templar is a rabid Dog, he is evil" Al Mualim explained as he pointed to the dead pigeon. "You have my permission to chase him down, and kill him."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:38 am

Haemon gave a bow, a small grin forming onto his face. "Thank you, Master," he said and, swiftly, swept away from the castle and out into the city. He halted where several of his Brothers had fallen earlier and took a deep breath of air, almost as though he was scenting for blood. As though he'd got a scent, Haemon ran toward the gates and sprang onto the back of a black horse before riding forward, following the trail of the Templar.(Where'd Donahue go, btw?)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:07 am

Donahue had decided to take a trip to Acre to oversee some Templar activities. He wiped some blood from his face, and smiled happily.
"Jaysus Christ, six heathens at once?!" Donahue wandered around the streets of Acre as he looked around for something to cure his boredom.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:08 pm

By the speed that Haemon traveled, he would reach Acre in a few short days, probably by nightfall if he was lucky. And, as the night began to fall across the land, Haemon could see Acre rise into view and he slowed his horse down, allowing him to go at a steady trot before coming to a complete stop outside the city walls. There, he slid down from the black beast and whispered into the horse's ear, making sure he wouldn't go anywhere before he made his way inside, giving a small nod to the guards in a respectful manner before he began to hunt down his prey, starting from the rooftops. He would have to be careful, though. He didn't want to blow this chance that the Master had given him by taking things too far. This time...he would follow the Tenets.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:39 pm

Donahue knew that he had a target on his back after what happened at Masyaf, he knew Al Mualim would be out for blood.
"Might as well see if De Naplouse needs my help. God knows he'll probably need it with those maniacs" Donahue whispered to himself before he made his way to the hospitalier fortress.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:35 pm

Movement caught Haemon's eye. Like an eagle watching its prey, Haemon's head followed the movement before his body began to follow. He kept low to the roofs and only dropped down into the streets when a guard yelled at him to get down. Slowly, his head craned up to watch the hospitaller fortress as it rose up before him. He halted and adjusted his hood for a moment before taking a deep breath. He had to do something, think of some way inside, if his target had already moved.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:51 am

Donahue chuckled happily to himself as he taunted one of De Naplouse's test subjects. The man violently swatted at Donahue, desperately trying to injure the man.
"I must say, Garnier, these things are incredible! This one especially, he is like a child."
"Yes, they can be entertaining. That particular one had a small hole drilled into its head."
"That is absolutely fascinating! Well done, Garnier!"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 5:05 pm

Haemon had examined every possibly way into the place and finally discovered a busted window. There, he'd stayed above the area, keeping quiet and out of sight. Instead of searching by scent, Haemon let the Sight take over and there, speaking with the man responsible for this horrid place, was his target. With a quiet growl, Haemon inched forward slightly, his head bowed and his hands lightly touching the beam he was perched on top of. He was waiting for Donahue to move so he could take the Templar out silently, without causing alarm or raising any attention to himself. Haemon wasn't willing to get into trouble with Al Mualim again. Come on, you stupid Templar, he thought angrily, curling his lips back and revealing the two pointed teeth that adorned either side of his top row. Move!
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 1:48 am

"Well, I must be off, De Naplouse. I shall see you tomorrow."
"Farewell, Shay. Be careful, some of them have escaped." Donahue let out a hearty laugh, and set off. He didn't particularly like acre, it had just never really appealed to him. He found himself a nice quiet corner, and sat in the shade of a tree.
"Hello there, little one" Donahue said softly as he gently picked up a stray cat. He stroked the black cat softly, and smiled happily to himself as the cat began to pur softly. It was a different side of him, one that almost nobody ever saw.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 2:10 am

Haemon had, of course, followed the templar. He had dropped from a roof behind the tree and now stood with his back to it, his head turned over to stare behind the tree and at the templar. He took a deep breath, hesitating for the first time. "Why does Al Mualim want you dead?" He questioned quietly.
(lol someone could draw this scene! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 2:32 am

"Because, my dear boy, I know the truth about your Master" Donahue answered as he continued to stroke the cat as it purred happily. Even in the face of danger, Donahue seemed remarkably calm, he didn't even look up from the cat. "You follow his orders blindly, yet you feel the need to ask why he wants me dead. Is it perhaps because you know, deep down inside, that something is amiss? That all is not as it seems?" Donahue smiled happily as the cat fell asleep on his lap, yet he continued to stroke the soft creature.

(I'll start with it as soon as I can)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 2:39 pm

(O_O Very Happy OMG!! Very Happy can't wait to see it ^_^ in all it's glory Very Happy i don't think I've seen anything drawn by you, actually O_O)

Haemon looked down at the ground for a moment, relaxing his wrists. The sound of the hidden blades returning to their hidden place filling the silence for a moment. "The Master has acted differently since Altair and Malik brought back a Templar artifact," he said guardedly, returning his head to stare behind the trunk of the tree at Donahue. "I might not know why he wants you dead, but I know somethin's wrong. You have not done anything to the Brotherhood to merit your death." There it was. Haemon's English accent, telling of his origins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire's Rise
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next