Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Into the Red Lines (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Into the Red Lines (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Into the Red Lines (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Into the Red Lines (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Into the Red Lines (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Into the Red Lines (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

Into the Red Lines (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:53 pm

Charlemagne was gone, as were his men. Severa minutes later, he reappeared, carrying a bag. He tossed it on the ground, and Templar crosses and tattered hoods spilled out. "I dare you to try." He stated. Charlemagne knew how Assassins fought. How they thought. And the same with Templars. All so predictable. He looked Ronald in the eyes. "I'll give you your blades back if you can prove trustworthy."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:02 pm

About to run up to the younger man, only held back lightly from his son, he stopped. Ronald then said, "And how would I do so? You speak of trust worthyness, yet when I spare your life, you steal a irreplacable item. Yet, if you wish to keep them and nide in the forests, so be it. We'll fight the oncoming forces." Looking back towards his son, Ronald motioned for them to get into positions. Timothy nodded, and, after glaring at Charlemagne, began climbing up a tree. He then looked back at him, near the top, and said, "Oh, and - I'm suprised you did not recognize me from before. Remember the barn?", as he finally perched into the branches nearer the top, and began taking look out, whilist Ronald was nowhere to be found.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:12 pm

Charlemagne scowled. "Unfortunately, yes. I remember." He whistled, and movement could be heard. Charlemagne himself climbed a tree, and extended his own hidden blades. "You can prove I can trust you by not being like the last dozen Assassins and Templars who visited me."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:21 pm

Timothy sighed lightly, and said, "That is because tpthey, likely, were sent to kill you. We were not.", as he continued looking around the area, looking for Patrol. That night at the barn... that was a wonderful night.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:24 pm

Charlemagne Leto from tree to tree, heading to the dally point of this red coat force. His men followed, although a bit behind. One of the soldiers approached the tree Timothy was in, and offered him a saber.
Charlemagne was eager to kill some more Brits. And dump tea. But, sadly, he missed the party.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:45 pm

When he was offered a saber, Timothy quickly grabbed it, as he began hopping tre fro tree, along with Ronald aswell, sticking close by with Charlemagne and the others. At the first sign of Templars, and at battle, they would immediately leap from the trees, and engage the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:50 pm

Charlemagne kept out of the trees, killing two soldiers with his hidden blades. He then drew his rapier and assaulted the Templar patrol, assisted by his squad. Charlemagne slashed a gap in a man's chest before pining the Templar to the ground. As he stood above him, Charlemagne looked at him. "What is your business here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 5:47 pm

As they got to Charlemagne's position, Timothy held a living man by the neck with his hidden blade, Ronald doing the same. Just in case Charlemagne gets too violent, and kills the man he's above. Blades against their throats, able to be sliced open with one fatal swipe, Timothy and Ronald waited for the man to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the Red Lines (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2