Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Into the Red Lines (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

Into the Red Lines (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:50 pm

Charlemagne peeked out from behind a tree. "Merde!" He said. "British Light Infantry! At least ten lines!" Charlemagne ducked as a hail of musket fire erupted. Taking aim,Charlemagne fired a shot from his mahogany musket,and saw a man fall. His squad was holding out, but winning against this many light infantry was almost impossible. He fired again, and watched the advancing redcoats.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 5:32 pm

The lines advanced, and with each step, shots were fired. Charlemagne reloaded his musket and took aim, but flinched when the tree he was using as cover exploded as musketballs hit it. Charlemagne dashed to another tree, and fired his musket.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:23 am

Timothy, near the side lines, had his rifle he stole quite some time ago in his hands. It felt good - using their own weapon against them. The blade did help, at times. Timothy took aim, and, after a minute, took aim, and fired, the bullet going through two infantry men. Then, he pulled out a crossbow - quite an old one - and fired at a third, effectively killing him. If only he could reach the cannons, he could do more damage, he thought, as he ducked down as a couple soldiers looked over in his direction, one pointing towards his cover.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:30 am

The redcoats were almost upon their position. "Merde!'' Charlemagne cursed as he dashed between cover. He fired his musket before diving behind a log, moments before another barrage of musketfire erupted. His squad, following orders, had fallen back to another tree line several meters back. As he reloaded his musket, Charlemagne noticed someone crouched down not far from him. He was not wearing British uniform, so he didn't aim his musket at the man. Charemagne noticed several redcoats advancing on the man's position, so he climbed up the tree, unsheathing Jean-Baptiste before leaping down behind the men, slashing with the rapier.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:43 am

Not knowing Charlemagne had killed the men, Timothy raised up, and, sword and pistol drawn, he leapt over, and stopped when he saw Charlemagne. He sighed lightly, and holstering the pistol, said, "Almost had them, too. Name's Timothy Butcher, Yours?", as he offered a handshake. He still had his sword drawn, and looked towards the lines - if they did not speak fast, they would be dead.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:54 am

Charlemagne flicked Jean-Baptiste. 'The name is Charlemagne. Now, we can talk later." He said as he leaped behind a tree. "But for now, there are British to kill!" Charlemagne hated the British. Which was to be expected, as he was French. Charlemagne aimed his mahogany musket and fired it. "And another one down." He said.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:03 am

Timothy shrugged - a fair enough reason. Finally, he ran after the man aswell, towards the British - his grandfather absolutely hated them, mainly due to the fact, during his prime, Scotland andBritian were at unease. He stabbed one man through the stomach, and, using the man, standing for only a few more seconds, hopped up on his kneeling form, and pulled out a throwing knife, and threw it under him, impaling one man, as he stabbed down into another, and landed on the head of the last with his face, effectively squashing his head in, as he turned around, pulled out his sword, and shot a man behind him with his now drawn pistol.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:06 am

Charlemagne, not to be outdone, lept from a tree, impaling a soldier with his bayonet before using him as a meatshield. He then unsheathed his rapier and opened a hole in another man's chest. Bringing the rapier around, he slashed three more charging men before impaling a fifth with his rapier.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:14 am

Timothy smirked at the man - it seemed it became a show of outdoing the other. He nodded at the man's challenge, and, sword still drawn, ran towards a tree, and, quickly running up a stump then the other tree, began running along the branches, when, finally, he jumped down, throwing his light-sword at a man, just barely piercing him in the skull, as he withdrew his two hidden blades, and stabbed one in the head, then another through the chest, piercing the heart, out of sheer luck. Finally, jumping back, grabbed his sword, and sliced right immediately - chopping an approaching man's arm off, as he stabbed him through the stomach aswell.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:21 am

Charlemagne used nothing but his rapier. He countered a bayonet thrust. sending it crashing into another soldier's face before slashing the man's neck. He killed an officer in a sword duel, by stabbing the man in the face. He back-flipped off a tree, slashing two men in the chest and stomach. Charlemagne dodged a bayonet attack and countered it, sending a man falling back holding his neck. He then literally disarmed a man. Twice. Before ending his pain. He looked at Timothy.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:27 am

Timothy said nothing, as he pulled out his gun, aiming towards Charlemagne's head... yet aimed slightly right, and pulled the trigger. Barely missing the man's head, he shot the man behind, who was trying to get the rise on Charlemagne, straight through his head. He smiled lightly, and said, "Focus one your foes, not allies.", as he drew his sword again, and, running right past him, stabbed one man through the chest, another aswell, and, finally, decapitated another, as he withdrew his hidden blade in his left hand, and stabbed one man through the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:36 am

Charlemagne chuckled. "I never said you were my ally." He charged right into a firing line, slashing. Several moments later, the last soldier fell, a gash in his chest. "Pisseurs de thé." He stated as he readied himself for more combat.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:49 am

When Charlemagne finished of the men, Timothy frowned lightly, and said, "Just assumed. Didn't kill me and the Brits, just the brits.", as he held his sword - what did he mean by so? Was he foe? He shoved aside the thoughts, as he continued going back to the regular actions - Slice, stab, deflect, climb, assassinate,  repeat.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:54 am

Charlemagne resumed his actions. Slice, stab, insult, etc. Mainly insult. He enjoyed cutting the Brits down to size, literally. This man, he used hidden blades. Only two kinds of people used hidden blades. After the battle, Charlemagne planned on interrogating this man.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:07 pm

In the middle of fighting, Timothy was met with a newer challenge - Six Troops, and an Officer. Deciding that he did not want to run cowardly, he ran straight towards all of them. He sheated his sword, and, pulling out two knives,  ran up to the first two, stabbing both through the head, then, pulling out hjs sword, stabbed through one of them, and, turning, the man behind him sliced him the arm - not a matter. His main focus, were the two troops aiming at him, aswell as the officer. Timothy held the man by the neck infront of him, and, soonly, he fell. Now swordless, he ran up to one of the troops, and stabbed him through the chest, and, dodging the Officer's strikes, stabbed the other twice in the face. He then turned his attention to the officer - the badges on this man inquired only one thing. He was the main man, in this Firing line. With no hesitation, he ran up to the man, deflecting his strike towards him with both his hidden blades, and, quickly, wrapped his arm around his, and kiccked him in the legs. While the man fell backwards, Timothy stabbed him straight through the chest - now aware of the multiple small cuts on his body. Finally withdrawing his blades, he actually remembered why he was here - to Assassinate this man. Looks like the contract was complete. Crouching down, a bit near the man's face, and, closing his eyes, said, "Requiescat en pace.". The only words outside of english he knew - mainly due to the use of it in the Brotherhood... and mainly since nobody has bothered to change what the tenants say.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:18 pm

Charlemagne retreated into the trees to get a good view of the battle. His men were being pushed back slowly but surely. He sheathed his rapier, and started climbing. Several firing lines had combined, and were pinning down some of his soldiers. Charlemagne kept from branch to branch, heading towards the group. He landed on a branch,breaking it and sending it crashing down on a redcoat. After he landed in the ground himself, Charlemagne assaulted the group with only his hands, as the rapier was on the remnants of the branch still on the tree. He redirected the first bayonet thrust into another soldier's face before throat-punching the first man. He flipped over the kneeling soldier, dodging another bayonet. He slammed his fists into the faces of two redcoats, knocking them out. He then grabbed the Officer's pistol and shot the leading man with his own gun. Several minutes of flipping and fists later, the last redcoats fell to the ground. Charlemagne grabbed his rapier from the tree and sat down, out of breath as the adrenaline wore off. He bolted upright when he heard the sound of a gun click, and turned his head to see a hooded man aiming a pistol at him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 5:14 pm

(Mind if I make this another Assassin I have?)
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 5:17 pm

(You can)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 5:26 pm

(*Mental fistpump* Alright...lets get to work...)

Upon cocking the pistol, the Assassin scowled lightly, and said, "And who... are you? You fight like a Templar... yet you slaughter their allies.", as he still aimed the gun at Charlemagne's head. His hands were already bloody, from all the assinations, stabs in the back, and so on. It did not take Timothy to find Charlemagne after long, due to looking for a mass of dead redcoats. However, he found one thing off - an Assassin aiming a gun at his head. Scowling lightly, Timothy charged at the man, and, tackling him, his hood fell off - both his and the other's. Still scowling deeply, Timothy raised a fist, but faultered. He recognized this face... by god, was it...? "...Father?", was the only word that came out of his mouth, as he helped his father up. Smiling, he looked down at his son, and said, "Now... I take it you tackled me, not knowing it was I? Ah, get the paleness off yer face - just jokin'.", quickly, he aimed the gun back at Charlemagne, now at his leg. Much to Timothy's dissaproval, he then said, "Now... as for you. Who, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 6:14 pm

Charlemagne chuckled. "I thought you would know. The name's Charlemagne." He stood up, adjusting his coat and tricorn. "I'm on neither side, and wanted by both. I've slaughtered men on both sides as well. It's quite easy." Out of the foliage came Charlemagne's elite soldiers. "And they have as well. Now I suggest you lower that pistol before I blow the two of you sky-high."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 6:20 pm

Still aiming a bit, Timothy shot his father a glare, and finally, Ronald sighed, and holstered the pistol. Timothy looked behind Charlemagne, and said, "Alright, we don't have any weapons out. Call off your men. If I hadn't interfered, a bit of your head would be on the ground, some parts on that stump, a bit more... well, almost everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 6:47 pm

Charlemagne looked at Ronald's wrists. "Off." He stated plainly. "Last time I turned my back on a pair of those..." Charlemagne stopped himself. "I will not call off my men because I do not trust you." Charlemagne drew his rapier. "Now tell me why you are here."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:23 pm

A bit of a frown on his face, Ronald angrily removed his hidden blades, throwing them onto the ground. Timothy did not do the same, and, said, speaking up for his father, "We came here for the same reason - assinating the lead officer. Done so already, and my father, Ronald, here, was supposed to come search for me if I was gone for more than six hours. Seems his time was a bit off - only been about five.", as Ronald still scowled lightly at Charlemagne. Finally, he said, "Do you mistake us for village idiots, lad? Any man with half a brain would know attacking a elite firing squad, and their leader, will only have one result - death. Especially more likely, if we are unarmed,"
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:28 pm

Charlemagne picked up the blades,and looked at Ronald. "No. And if I've learned anything from your kind, it's that Assassins are never unarmed." He tossed the blades to one of his men. "I have a set myself, of those hidden blades." Charlemagne adjusted his tricorn. "You can go. Templar patrol should be here in an hour to reinforce these corpses." Charlemagne faced his men. "Ambush positions!" He yelled as he ran off into the foliage.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:37 pm

As Timothy equipped his left hidden blade, he tossed Ronald his right - steal anything from an Assasson, but never hid hidden blades. Even the legend, Ezio Auditoré, kept his he had first recieved from his father's person chest, and even kept the left one when he went to Masyaf as an old man, the right being destroyed. As Ronald equipped the right hidden blade, Timothy yelled after Charlemane, and said, "Come back 'ere with those blades, less you wish your men a terrible death!", as Ronald nodded towards Timothy, in agreement. They were now at a major setback - a large set of an Assassin's tactis involved two hidden blades, not one. The last time anybody used one, was when Leonardo Da Vinci manufactured a blade capable of not severing the ring finger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Red Lines (OPEN)   Into the Red Lines (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the Red Lines (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next