Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Deadly passion (CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:18 am

I do want to" She told him with a smile as she wrapped her arms around him. "I would like to be with with you." She admitted to him smiling more now as she pressed herself agents him. The happiness she felt at this moment was almost over whelming.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:22 am

Charlemagne looked up towards the loft. He stood up, and stepped towards the ladder.He gripped the hilt of his rapier and sighed."Oi,who's up there?"He inquired.Charlemagne unsheathed Jean-Baptiste and began climbing the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:27 am

Timothy smiled back, and pressed hisself against her aswell, his hand on her bare back. He was, at the least, glad that she had no idea what she was doing either. He was about to say something, yet as he heard a new voice, he said, quietley to Fiona, "Do not move." He then turned his head towards the ladder, and said, "Well... who's down there? You best not come on up, for a few reasons - one of 'em bein' ye'd get yerself a Scottish foot up yer arse. Other one bein' that we're havin' ourselfs a moment.". He scowled lightly, yet, as he turned back towards Fiona, he smiled, as he kissed her on the forehead, as if saying, to stay still.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:32 am

She smiled at him as she listened to what he was saying to whoever had come into her barn. She still owned the land and held the deed to it. She didn't say anything but if whoever it was that was down there came up here it wouldn't be Timothy they would need to worry about it was her. She didn't move and smiled even more when he kissed her. She really wasn't sure what she was doing but she hopped Timothy would have some idea.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:36 am

Charlemagne chuckled. "The name's Charlemagne. And what's yours?" He remained where he was, rapier at the ready. Charlemagne was not intimidated by the man's threat. He'd lost most of his fear the first time he'd faced a line of British Light Infantry. Charlemagne approached the ladder, looking up. His musket was still on the hay pile.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:43 am

Timothy sighed lightly, and said, "Name's Timothy Butcher. And you, are tresspassing on property, owned by this... lovely lady, right here." Timothy then realised how screwed over they could possibly be - if this man had a weapon, then it would be likely he would win a fight, for he had not even thought of bringing even a simple knife. He then turned back to Fiona, and slipped his other arm under her side, to where he was fully hugging her now.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:47 am

Fiona smiled and rested her head agents him before reaching under the hay pulling a barely used bow and some arrows. She smiled and whispered. “If he tries anything use this. You don’t think I would come out here and not know there are weapons.” She spoke low enough for only him to hear before she placed a kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:52 am

Charlemagne kept looking up. "Well, Timothy, would you mind showing your face?" He sighed. Charlemagne adjusted his tricorn and stepped onto the ladder. "And tell me your current employment? Farmhand, soldier, and so on?" He flicked Jean-Baptiste around, and it whistled in the air. "At least you aren't British."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:58 am

Timothy sighed, and said, whispering to Fiona, "Be back soon.", as he picked up the bow, and a couple arrows, and stood, only to crouch down near the lady, only showing his face - His brown hair appearing near black, and his liht blue eyes looking over the man, who was on the ladder. He then said, "Third generation of an Assassin. Technically two, if you count my Grandfather's past before becoming one." He then continued, saying, "And, do not come up. You'll get jealous." He added, with a smirk, as he went back, placing the bow and a couple arrows behind him as he laid down next to Fiona again, the bow in a position to where it can be quickly drawn. He went back to hugging her, as he kissed her back on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:02 am

Charlemagne chuckled. "Assassin.... Right. I'm SO impressed." He started climbing up the ladder. "And jealous of what?" He held Jean-Baptiste ready, should the need arise. Charlemagne stopped several rungs below the top, only his tricorn showing in the loft. "You lose your fear of Assassins and Templars when you've killed men on both sides. Your threats don't scare me."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:05 am

Fiona moved over to the hatch and laid so her chest wouldn't show as she started twisting nails out of the wood. "Stop and step off the ladder before I de man you." She said as she allowed the first nail to drop her hand on the other. "I will turn you into a female." She said as she started twisting the other. If this last nail fell so would the ladder. "This is my land and my home." Fiona was angry as she stared down at the man.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:10 am

Timothy moved back towards the ladder, bow held, and an arrow aswell. He crouched, as to where most of his face was seen, nothing more. His eyes strayed a bit right towards her behind, yet quickly focused back towards the intruder. "Listen, this lady has any want to let that ladder fall. If she wants to, she can break your leg. Put away your sword, and go back down, and we might be able to talk." He said, as he was about to ready an arrow, yet not yet.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:14 am

Lucifer Shay

"Jaysus. Leave the couple alone, Frenchie" Lucifer snarled as he emerged from a pile of hay. Lucifer dusted himself off as he made his way to the ladder. He grabbed the ladder, and pulled it away from the loft; balancing the Frenchman in the air. "Don't worry, Tim, I'll bring your ladder back." Lucifer led the Frenchman outside, and shook the ladder until the man fell into the snow.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:17 am

Fiona arched her brow at the new man but shrugged. "Thank you!" She yelled after him before she went back to there pile of hay. She sighed muttering to herself about the annoying man. If he tried that again she would make sure his leg did break... both of them.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:19 am

Timothy, upon seeing the man go away, said a quick thanks to the man, as he went back to the hay were Fiona was. He laid back down, and said, a small smile on his face, "So... where were we?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:21 am

Smiling she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply, her eyes closed as she pressed herself agents him. "Right about there." She said grinning as she looked up at him. Now that they were alone again she wanted to get back to what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:26 am

Charlemagne got out of the snow, and headed back towards the barn. He opened one of the windows and balanced himself on the sill as he grabbed his musket. "Mahogany." he said as he leaned back out and stood in the snow. Charlemagne started walking off as he sheathed his rapier. He adjusted his tricorn, and heard someone approaching. "And who are you?" Charlemagne said as he turned around.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:29 am

Smiling again, he pressed himself against her aswell, as he wrapped his arms around her again. He slid one of his hands down a bit farther, as he brushed lightly against her, not fully going into the act just yet. He wanted to make sure she was absolutely fine. He then pulled onw of his hands back, off of her back, as he began moving his hand around her chest, as if tracing imaginary lines.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:33 am

Smiling she allowed him to move his hands wherever he wanted on her. His touch was like fire and she liked this kind of heat. She slid her hands down his just stopping just above his bellybutton as she looked up at him. “I think I've been waiting for you my entire life…” She said smiling more.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:35 am

Lucifer Shay

"Bah! I am none other than the dark lord! Prince of Darkness. Simply put, I am Lucifer" Lucifer chuckled as he circled the Frenchman. At the height of 6'10", his bulging muscles, his choice of pitch-black clothing, and his mask fashioned from a human skull with horns nailed to it, he actually looked like the devil himself. "Now if you so much as think of heading into that barn again... I'll cut you from prick to sternum, and feed you to the bloody wolves."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:44 am

Timothy smiled, as he nodded once, pressing his self a bit closer to her. He still continued feeling around her chest, as he rested his other hand behind her. He looked a bit down at her, and said, "Same as I, to you.", as he reached the hand closer to him a bit downward. 

(...would that be a 'Fade-to-black'?)
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:46 am

Charlemagne whistled loudly. "Do you think you scare me? I've seen the devil, monsieur, and he is no man in costume." He adjusted his collar. "Come talk to me when you've been in a line battle."Charlemagne walked by the man, chuckling softly. His men would be here soon.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:50 am

Fiona smiled looking up at him. "I want you..." She said as her hand went lower past his belt line. She closed her eyes and kissed him again one arm around his neck.

Sorry for the shortness))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:57 am

(Thats what a guy says to a dissapointed prostitute)

Smiling lightly, Timothy embraced the kiss, as she felt her hand lower down - a good one. He lowered his hand down aswell, simply resting it there, as he continued the kiss she had put them in together. 

(Guess I could say the same, too. About the post, not me.)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:32 am

Closing her eyes she shivered at his touch as she wrapped her hand around him, her other hand rested on his shoulder as she kissed along his jawline and down his neck. She was simply doing what felt natural to her she hopped he liked what she was doing.

Do you wanna skip to the next morning or do you wanna rp this as well?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly passion (CLOSED)
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next