Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Deadly passion (CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:13 pm

When she began stroking again, he felt a pressure rise up, when, finally, he came. Sighing lightly, he looked at her, and said, "So... you awake now?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:19 pm

She smiled and nodded at him. "Wide awake." She told him as she stretched her back popping before she rolled over and sat on the side of the bed and reached for her pants.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:28 pm

When she got up, Timothy decided to roll over to the side, and stand up. Looking around the room, he finally found his clothes, and started putting his on aswell.

(Sorry for shortness)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySat May 02, 2015 9:23 pm

She smiled and headed towards the door stopping to kiss him. She had never been happier in her whole life. She smiled and walked out to the living room saying hello to Damian and gave the old man a kiss on the cheek before grabbing an apple and heading out to practice her abilitys.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySat May 02, 2015 10:04 pm

Before she went outside, Damian smiled, and said, "Be sure not to hurt yourself too bad!", before he went back to relaxing. Timothy then decided to walk outside with her, just in case, just to be sure she didn't fall and hurt herself, or if she needed help with something. He simply laid back on the wall of the house, and watched her from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:09 am

Fiona had made it up a tree with little trouble and decided she would try jumping from this tree to the next. She would grab the branch that was at the halfway point and then swing to the other. She jumped and grabbed the branch but her arm gave out and she fell into a bush.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:16 am

When Fiona fell into the bush, and went silent, he dtood up straight, fast.  Quickly, he walked over to the bush, and, feeling around, found her, hand on her stomach.  Finally, he asked, "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:17 am

Yes." She said sitting up, rubbing her lower back as she stood. "I still can't do it..." She said sighing as she dusted herself off.

Sorry DX)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:29 am

(No probs)

Timothy sighed lightly, as he looked up a bit. Finally, he looked back down at her, and said, "Try using both hands next time - I'd stay here, in case you fall again."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:15 am

Fiona could usually do it one handed but her arm was weak from her newly healed wounds. She climbed back up and tride again this time with two hands. She made it and almost fell when she got to the other tree. She was able to catch herself as she crouched down smiling at Timothy.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:31 am

Timothy smiled, and nodded to keep going. Then, he walked over to where the next gap was - can never be too sure.

(Sorry for shortness)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:08 pm

Fiona looked at the next tree. She took a deep breath before jumping again. Her leg slipped and she fell hitting the branch as she fall.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:15 pm

When she began to fall, Timothy moved under the spot she was, and, holding his arms out, caught her. Holding her in hisnarms, looking overmher, he said, "You took a bad fall... feeling alright?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:24 pm

She groaned and held her side before rolling out of his arms. "I may have cracked a rib or two but i'm not done yet." She said as she started to climb the tree again. She refused to give up and she jumped again, making it this time.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:45 pm

Timothy sighed lightly - if she fell two more times, he was calling it a day. Seeing as how she made the jump, he stood under the next gap again. If she was too hurt, why, they might have be unable to pleasure one another.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Fiona made it over a few more gaps but there was one who that was further than the others. She could have made it before she had been hurt but now she didn't know. She was going to try it she knew she could do this. Taking a deep breath she jumped but came short. She fell and hit the ground hard her shoulder coming from place.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:11 pm

When she fell, Timothy quickly ran over, and, picking her up in his arms, said, "Alright... that seemed terrible. Come on, we're heading in, don't want you to get hurt too badly.", as he began carrying her back to the house - by the look of the force of the impact, her shoulder seemed to have taken quite a hit.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:11 pm

Oh your over reacting." She said her Irish lite appearing once again. "I just need my shoulder put back in ta place and then i'll keep at what I was doin" She said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:48 pm

Timothy sighed lightly, and said, "Fine. Just... focus on not over exerting yourself. If it seems too difficult, don't do it.", as he put her on her legs, helping her stand aswell.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Fiona turned "I need you to hold my arm and lightly twist and pull." She said looking up at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:03 pm

Timothy nodded, and, letting go of her, grabbed her arm. He looked at her, and did as she asked, quickly. 

(Sorry for shortness)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:08 pm

She screamed when she heard the pop and pain corsed through her arm and shoulder. She sat down by a tree and sighed. "I knew it was coming but I never expect it when it dose." She said smiling. "I just need a moment and i'll be up there again."

It happens no worries.))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:22 pm

Timothy nodded, and said, "Understandable. I never expect it, either.". However, inside, Damian looked towards Ronald, who was about to exit to check on them, and said, "Ah, let them be. 'Sides, probably a bit busy.", h said with a smile, as Ronald smiled aswell. Hr then sat by his father, as they both shared a laugh.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:05 pm

She smiled up at him and patted the ground beside her. "Sit with me for awhile." She said smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:12 pm

Smiling, Timothy quickly sat down besides her, simply looking up at the sky. Then, looking down at her a bit, said, "So, anything you want to talk about, lr just... relax?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly passion (CLOSED)
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next