Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Deadly passion (CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:53 pm

“While I’m staying here I feel like I should earn my keep.” She told Ronald with a small smile. She sat down with her own bowl. She had put extra seasoning in her bowl. She glanced at timothy and sighed. “Perhaps I should sleep in the stabled instead…” She said blushing bright red. She remembered what had happened last time and blushed more. “I hope you will forgive our rude introduction earlier.” She told Ronald as she rubbed her wounded shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:07 pm

Ronald and Timothy was about to say something, yet, they both said it at the same time, and it sounded Gibberish. Timothy motioned to his father, telling him to talk. He nodded, and said, "Well, I do hope so aswell. Too many Templars, too little Assassins. Can never be too sure.". Finally, Timothy also said, a bit red aswell, "Well, I can't just let you sleep outside. Plainly barbaric. We can... uhm... just use simply different blankents, opposite ends?". By now, Damian had been laughing and shaking lightly in laughter. The three both ate, as they waited for Fiona to respond.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:16 pm

She blushed more and looked down, trying to hide it. “Y-yes I guess we could do that…” She said before she began eating. She couldn't help but think of that morning… of what she had seen under the covers and the budge under the blanket as he wore it. She wasn't complaining it wasn't like he had repulsed her, no it had, had the opposite effect. It made her want to be closer to him… “It should be ok if we sleep under different blankets.”
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:43 pm

Timothy looked down, same as Fiona. God, that had been... awkward.  He wasn't sure of one thing - if it had a negative effect on how she saw him, or... positive. He simply nodded, as he, Damian, and Ronald, ate in silence.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:51 pm

Once everyone was done Fiona cleared the plates and sat them down to be washed later. “I need to go to my old house… the one that burnt down. I was wondering if you might want to go with me Timothy?” She asked still blushing a bit as she turned to look at him. She had some things hidden there things her father had brought her when he would come home from missions. “We would need a wagon and we would have to find a place to sleep for a night there.”
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:24 am

Timothy nodded, and said, "I'll make sure I get the horses ready, and that I'll bring enough." Timothy was still pretty red, while Damian and Ronald were talking in hushed voices. "When do we leave?" He asked, still looing down a bit.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:35 am

We should probably leave in the morning…” She said glancing at Ronald and Damian. She wondered what they were talking about and blushed again. She hopped it was not about her and Timothy. “I think I need some fresh air…” She said before excusing herself and walking out the door. She looked up at the house and wondered if her arm and leg were strong enough for her to climb yet… She would love to sit on the roof for a bit. She jumped up wincing a bit but she managed to climb up a bit but the pain in her leg and arm was beginning to get to her so she climbed back down and decided to sit down on one of the steps that led to the door. She sat there thinking for a bit. She wanted to tell Timothy how she felt about him but she wasn't sure how. Sighing she got up and limped back inside and to Timothy’s room. She decided to knock first, she didn't want to walk in on him… naked…
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:44 am

After helping his Grandfather to bed, Timothy had finally got back to his room, removed his shirt... and heard a knock on the door. Assuming it was Fiona, he said, "Come on in - only just now got my shirt off, nothin' else." He rubbed at his forehead lightly, and sighed lightly aswell. He wanted to say how he had made her feel, for the past two weeks or so. Yet he felt it was much too soon. "I also got the seperate blankents - no need to head to the washroom, 'kess ya need to take a bath."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:53 am

A bath did sound good. “I do believe I will take a bath.” She told him. Timothy had gone to the tavern where she had been living and picked up some of her cloths. She picked up one of her night gowns and went to the washroom. She sat in the hot water for a bit thinking about how she felt when she was around him but it was much too soon to say anything about her own feelings. Once out of the bath she changed into the nightgown carrying the dress she had been wearing in her arms to a basket where the dirty cloths went. She would do them when she got back. Walking back to the room she knocked again before entering. Thankfully he still had his pants on as she made her way over to the bed. She crawled under the blankets on her side and turned so her back was facing him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:03 am

Timothy, upon seeing Fiona turn around, finally took of his pants, and put them where he normally puts them. He sighed lightly to himself, as he grabbed the blanket,  laid on his side, and covered himself in it, enjoying the warmth. God, the time he found out she saw him in all his pride... well, it was odd. And awkward. And weird. He couldn't decide exactly what it was, but it felt... different.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:30 am

Fiona went to sleep right away and eventually rolled over and pressed herself agents him in her sleep, smiling. She had good dreams that night mostly involving Timothy. When she awoke in the morning she was alone in the bed and she blushed remembering some of the dreams she had, had of him. She got up and went to a pile of her cloths before taking her night gown off. She was just about to pull on her leather pants when she heard the door open. Slowly she turned to see Timothy standing there. Her whole body turned red as she reached for her blanket, wrapping it around herself.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:50 pm

Timothy, upon entering the room, quickly covered his eyes, yet that didn't stop what was happening down below. Turning around, he began walking back out of the room, saying what sounded like the word 'Sorry' over and over again. When he got out, he closed the door with the back of his foot, and took his hands off of his eyes. That was the first time he'd actually seen a woman nude, not counting when he learned about how reproduction happened. He was red, as he sat at the table in the kitchen. Before he had even gotten out, his bulge had fully grown. That was very... embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:26 pm

Once she was dressed in her robes she exited the room she kept her gaze from him. “W-we should probably stop by the market and pick up some food before we head towards the house…” She said still blushing. No one had ever seen her nude not counting her mother and father when she was a baby. She took a deep breath and smiled at him. “Shall we go?”
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:51 pm

Still lokking down a bit, Timothy nodded, as he stood up, his face still red. "I've readied the horses. We can leave whenever." He sighed lightly, as he headed towards the door, waiting for her to follow him out.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 2:02 pm

She followed him out of the house and to the wagon. Climbing up she sighed and looked down she was sill blushing. Things were going to be a little awkward for a while but she was sure they could work through it. “Sorry about this morning… I should have let you know I was up before I started changing…” She said as they entered town. She could see the market just a bit ahead of them when they stopped. “Should I wait with the wagon?” She asked giving him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:29 pm

Timothy considered this, yet, finally, he shook his head. "You go. You'll be least likely to be attacked in the city, since there are guards." Timothy pulled out his pouch of money, and said, "Get what you believe we need, and I'll guard the carraige. Return in... givin' ya forty minutes, before I assume the very worse, and search for ya." Before turning back away from her, he said, "And, I... It's fine. Should've knocked, honestly... I..." He broke off, and was a bit red again. He had began thinking about it again - visible, due to what was down below. "Just... head on. I'd keep an eye on our carriage." He said, trying to block out the thoughts, yet to no avail.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:13 pm

Nodding she got out of the wagon. She took a large basket and his money pouch and went to the first vender. She bought a good amount of dried meat from him and paid before going to the next. She bought a few fruits and vegetables. They could hunt down a few rabbits for dinner. She didn't need to buy a cooking pot; there would be one where they were going. She returned to the wagon about twenty minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:44 pm

Timothy nodded, and after helping her load the items into the wagon, he said, "Alright. Would you like to steer? Honestly not a clue as to where we are headin'." He sighed lightly, as he helped her back into the seat up front, closest to the horses. "That, or you can direct me... though im not to keen for remembering." He admitted, sheepisjly. He had been having the thoughts all day, the image of her stuck in his mind, and so yet still, a very noticeable bulge was still there.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:58 pm

She smiled and took the reins and gave them a flick. She drove the wagon out of town and up a dirt road heading north. She was quiet for most of the ride but around noon she sighed. “S-so… um…” She sighed. She knew he had seen her with none of her cloths on and she wanted to know what he thought… She thought he looked beautiful. The image of him had never left her mind. It seemed like every time she closed her eyes she saw him. So she thought of something else she could say in place of her question. “Could you grab some of that dried meat from the back? I’m getting hungry.” She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:40 pm

Timothy nodded, and handed her a reasonable amount of the meat she had purchased.  He knew  she had seen him with no clothes on - especially his pride. Especially when she was lying down and he had turned around - he saw her too. Everytime he had no thoughts, she was brought up in his mind. He believed that she looked beautiful - and he wondered the same about her, if she thought the same of him. He then sighed lightly, and said, "S-so... likely, we, uh... might only be able to afford a One bed room... and, well, beds aren't so large as they are in our house, so..." He trailed off, as he went silent. If it was easy enough to see the other in his room under the covers, it would be easier in a inn... god, this was going to be awkward.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:52 pm

Oh um… Well we could sleep in the old barn that was by my house.” She said blushing. “It’s warm in there and we can sleep on the hay that will be there…” She offered with a weak smile. She didn’t think she would be comfortable with sleeping in and inn, in a small bed with him… She wouldn’t mind seeing him again though. “If we don’t have a lot of money that is.”
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:58 pm

(Eyyy that reminds me of a neato song. Look up 'Mother Mother - Hayloft'.)

Timothy, a bit red, knew that would be a bit awkward. Instead, he simply nodded, and said, "'course. It's either that, or we sleep together, and we can't afford two rooms." He rubbed the back of his neck a bit, and finally, said, "So... we almost there?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:02 pm

She nodded with a smile. “It’s right up there.” She said smiling pointing to the ruins of an old burned building with a barn beside it. It took them another twenty minutes to get there and Fiona got off the wagon slowly, her leg still hurt. “I can gather some things for a fire.. Do you think you could find us some rabbit or something?” She asked with a smile.

Lol I will in a bit x3))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:13 pm

(Rightyo. Its differwnt than other songs.)

Timothy nodded, and hopped off the wagon, and snuck into the underbrush. A few minutes in, he spotted a good few - expecting this to happen, he pulled out a few berries, and placed the on the ground in front of the bush. Soonly, two rabbits approached, and, just as they finished sniffing the berries, he extended his two blades, and killed the two rabbits. Two more, and they were set. Luckily, two more came by, and he killed them aswell. He grabbed the rabbits both in one hand, and stuffed the barries into a pouch. Returning, after about ten minutes, he said, "Got a fair amount. Kept the berries aswell. How much firewood you find?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:23 pm

“There’s quite a bit here.” She said smiling as she placed some dried wood in a pile. She began making a stone circle before placing the wood in the center. Taking some flint from her pocket she struck it and in a few moments they had a fire going. Fiona went into the old house and found one of her mother’s old cooking pots. It was a small one, one her mother had told her she could have. Bringing it out she placed it over the fire before putting some clean snow in it to melt into water. “ There’s enough food to make a small stew for two.” She said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly passion (CLOSED)
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next