Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Deadly passion (CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:38 pm

Pausing for a moment when she came out, he finally said, "Uh... Uhm, right. Let's get on, and we should arrive shortly. It is a Tennessee Stalion, after all." He quickly mounted the horse, and offered her his hand.

(Sorry for the late reply, but I found out that, guess what, allergies are being a Nazi to my ear.)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:12 pm

The night air was cold and it wouldn't be long before winter was upon them.Taking his hand she allowed him to help her up before she wrapped her arms around his waist. She could feel the muscles hidden under his shirt. It felt nice to have her arms around him like this. She was able to keep herself from pressing up agents him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 7:37 am

Nodding, he made it for the horse to go, and they soonly started speeding off as soon as they left the city. His breath was visible, and, soonly, about 8 minutes after they left, they arrived at a two-story house, each floor tall enough to hold even the biggest person in their family. Stopping the horse near the stables, he quickly dismounted it as he awaited her to get off aswell.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:02 am

Getting off the horse she looked up at the house. It reminded her of her old house that she lived in with her parents. She couldn't help but smile at the memory. “Are you sure this is ok? I don’t want to be a bother.” She said to Timothy. She didn't want to bother the old man.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 11:59 am

Timothy smiled, and nodded, as the horse went into it's stable. "No, no, it's fine. He loves vistors, since we hardky have any." He said, as he motioned for her to follow him towards the door. "One second, and I'll tell him." He entered the house, not shutting the door, as he entered the living room, where his grandfather, his grey hair illuminated by the lamp on the table, as he read a letter. Waiting a second, Timothy said, barley enough for Fioana to hear, "Grandfather, we have a visitor. Another assassin." Damian looked as soon as timothy said it was another Assassin. Chuckling lightly, he said, "Ah... 'bout as rare as findin' a greek in the south!" He smiled at this, and said, "Well, what're yeh waiting for? Bring 'em on in." He spoke with a Scottish acent, more apparent than Timothy's. Timothy went back towards the door, and said, "Come on in.", as he motioned for her to enter.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:33 pm

Fiona stepped into the house before closing the door behind her before walking into the living room. She smiled as she looked around the house. It reminded her of her old house. She noted a few weapon’s on the walls which immediately caught her attention but she turned back waiting for Timothy to introduce her to his grandfather.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:51 pm

Timothy coughed lightly, and said, "This, is my Grandf-"He was quickly cut off by Damian who said, "Ah, 'nuff with th' introductions, I can speak." He grinned lightly, and, turning to Fiona, said, "My name, is Damian Butcher. Fought 'long side many, and watched 'em fall aswell." He then said, "Any questions feel free to ask." He then offered a handshade, and said again, "And, one question from I - your name?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 3:54 pm

My name is Fiona McCarthy sir. Perhaps you knew my father, Liam McCarthy." She said with a smile. "I didn't know there were other Assassin's so close by and she had never meet them. "I don't really have many questions. I learned my skills and the creed from my father but I don't know much of the history."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 4:12 pm

"Ah, yes..." Said Damian, before glancing towards the largest sword on the wall. It was an astonishing height of 5'9 1/2 inches long, and Damian sais, "Timothy, can you please cover it? The reflection is a bother." Timothy simply nodded, and pulled down the velvet curtains near it. "Now, as I was saying..." Said Damian, "...the farthest back we know, is of Altïar-Ibn La-Ahad. Saved Masyaf, a assassin fortress, all by himself, and saved his mentor, killing a traitor aswell. Not much is known afterwards, but we do know that he had hid a library, an extremely valuable one, in Masyaf, hiding an Apple of Eden aswell. Then, there was Ezio Auditoré Da Firenzé. Descendent of a long line of Assassins, and, eventually, found Altïar's library and before that, became the best of the best. Nearly every Assassin knows their names, and nearly all Templars fear them. However, he had ended up hiding the keys to the Library, with no clues as to where they are."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 4:48 pm

Fiona listened to the old man and once he was done she sat quiet for a long moment. “What is the Apple of Eden?” She asked her head tilting slightly to the side. She thought she had heard her father talk about it when she was small but she didn't know exactly what he was talking about at the time but she was sure he had been talking about the same thing. “I remember my father speaking about it with my mother but I don’t know what it is exactly.” She said with a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:26 pm

Damian nodded, and said, "Artifacts of immense power, capapble of controlling the minds of men. We know not much, other than the fact that they came from the ones before. There are more than the others, aswell. The Sword, giving the weilder immense strngth. There's also The Altar, capapble of healing, supposbly, every Mortal disease and illness, said to be the same Altar that allowed Emperor Justinian to survive the Bubonic plague. There are many shards of Eden, capapble lf many abilities. Quicker healing. Greater strength. Even Immortality, unless fallen in battle."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:48 am

Fiona listened intently the old man had her complete and undivided attention. “I wonder why my father never told me any of this.” She said thinking out loud. She jumped a bit when she heard the fire crackle in the fire place and she turned to look. She was always weary of fire ever since her parents had burned to death. She had barely made it out of the house and she had been burned on her side. Shaking her head a bit she smiled at the old man. “This has all been so interesting. Thank you for telling me.” She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:51 am

Smiling back, Damian said, "Not a problem. It is nice to have a visitor over..." He smiled as he finished his sentence, and, looking back towards Timothy, said, "Welp, do yer business in the bedroom." Timothy froze, and turned his head slowly towards his Grandfather. Finally, he said, "Grandfather, I-", but was interrupted by Damian laughing. "Ah, just kiddin', Tim. Gotta learn to take a joke." He kept laughing.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 1:24 am

Fiona chuckled a bit. She had to admit she felt at ease here like she was home. She could actually relax here. She almost didn't want to leave but when she looked at the clock she realized how late it had gotten. She could hear the wind blowing outside and frowned. “I must be on my way for now. I should be getting back to the Tavern before Mary starts worrying about me.” She said with a smile. “I do hope I can come back though.”
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 1:33 am

Damian nodded, and said, "Feel free to, anytime." Timothy then looked towards her, and said, "Now, you may take the tan horse. The onlt other saddled one. It'll do us better, anways. Grandfather knew a boy when he was my age, and, now, well, he's one of the biggest horse sellers, and... ah, I forgot to mention Tiago was an assassin as well."He rubbed at his eyes, a bit, and said, "Well, safe travels."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:49 am

Fiona nodded before leaving and climbing onto the horse they told her she could take before pushing it to move forward. The horse left the house in a run as she made her way back to town. Once she could see the buildings she slowed to a walk. She wasn't really paying any attention to her surroundings like she should have been but it was to late. He heard gun fire then she felt white hot pain engulf her right shoulder. The loud noise from the gun had scared the horse and it threw her before running back to where it had come from.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:57 am

Devin lowered his right pistol - 'Justice' - and walked out from the underbrush he had hidden in. The red in his armor appearing like bloodstains in the dark, he slowly walked closer - his grey eyes observing her. Definetely an Assassin. "So... You thought you could hide forever... From the biggest threat..." He took out a sack from one of his pouches, and, unfolded it. "...you thought wrong."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:14 pm

Slowly she started to stand and made it to her feet. “I don’t hide from anyone.” She said spitting at him. She didn’t have her guns with her which was a shame but she did have her throwing knives. The wound was on her right shoulder which was also a shame, she wasn’t very good with her left never had been. Slowly she began backing up towards the trees. She knew that unless the wound stopped bleeding soon she would be unconscious. The bleeding was bad as she tried to stop it with her hand but she was afraid he had clipped her artery.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:27 am

Devin scowled lightly, and holstered his pistol. In return for such, he pulled out the sabre he had on him. As he looked her in the eye, he said, "I either tie this sack onto your head, interrogate ya, maybe let ya live, thought that'll be unlikely, or I decapitate ya 'ere an' now, and put your head on a spike." He still held the sack in his left hand, yet his sword in the right, pointed diagnoally towards the ground. The horse was out of sight.

Timothy Butcher

Timothy sat outside, pondering the night. T'was a beautiful one, afterall. He was glad they were able to get this house built, and that the bribe for not mentioning the secret passageways was enough. Hpwever, he heard galloping. He smiled lightly, thinking that, for whatever reason, she decided to return. However, as he was about to speak, he saw one odd thing. The horse, was riderless.He patted the horse likely on the head, backing up when it reared, obviously spooked... He hoped it did not mean what he thought.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 1:21 pm

She took a step back but stumbled and fell onto the ground. She knew she wouldn't be able to stop him from taking her no matter how much she wanted to. She took a deep breath feeling as if she would pass out at any second now she felt sick and dizzy. “D-do you really think I can stop you from shoving that sack over my head at this point?” he asked staring into his eye. She would not show him any fear, she would not give him that satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 4:49 pm

Devin scowled somewhat deeper, and shoved the sword down into the ground. He pulled out his other, somewhat weaker pistol, 'Vengance', that, even though it was weaker, had the same design as it, the same silver jaguar head on it, along with the sleek, black design, and the bloodstain design near the front of it aswell. He promptly aimed towards her leg, and shot it, sack still in his hand.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 4:58 pm

She screamed and used her good hand to press on the wound. She sat there her hand squeezing tightly over the wound. She went back and forth trying to stop the bleeding from her shoulder and her leg as she couldn't even speak as she now watched her leg bleed. She was starting to feel tired as she looked up at him with murderous eyes. “Now what are you going to watch me bleed to death?” She asked trying to fight the temptation to close her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 11:55 pm

Devin grunted lightly, as he pulled out bandaging, removed her hand forcefully, and covered the wound, and said, "No. Merely granting pain.". There was no hint of mercy in the near future, as, swiftly, he opened tpup the bag, and forced it over his head, and tightened it to where it, just barley, didn't choke her.

Meanwhile, at the Butcher residence, Timothy was preparing his weapons. Damian stood from the doorway, since Timothy's room was downstairs, along with Damian's, and said, "Tim... Promise me..." Timothy paused, midway through stashing bullets for his rifle, as he turned his head toward Damian, who continued with, "...come back alive, with the girl aswell, 'ight?" Timothy nodded lightly, as he finished preperations, and went outside.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:03 am

Closing her eyes she lay on the ground gritting her teeth agent the pain of her wounds. He had stopped the bleeding which was good. The night was cold and she felt tired and ill she tried to fight back sleep but was failing. She was barely able to keep her eyes open and soon she began to drift but before she lost consciousness she swore that if she got out of this… she would come for him then she lost all consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:14 am

About Six minutes later, Devin had finally found the building's back entrance. This building, was a hidden Templar base, disguised simply as a fishing shop, wherein the 'owner' was on a buisness trip, and the 'store' was closed. Knocking on the door, the girl over his left arm as he carried her, he was answered with a slot sliding open from the door, to which Devin showed the man a ring on his hand. A templar ring. The slot slided back, as as Devin entered the building, went through the door on his left, and placed her in the chair in the center of the room.

Timothy believed that he had finally found them. He galloped along for six minutes, yet, he saw the trail stopped. He slowed his horse down, and patted him on the side of the head as he slid off. Walking back, he crouched down near the end - two sets of footprints, along with some hoofprints the reversed. He also spotted something he had hoped not to see - blood. He examined it, and, seeing how footprints led towards it and away from it, began to, very very slowly, start following them, as he crept silently into the underbrush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly passion (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next