Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Bleeding effect

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

Bleeding effect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:58 pm

Bugsy laughed back,"Yeah probably right." he turned back at the screen "That is really impressive. I'm more of a fire emblem type of guy,but I can still I show some appreciation." Bugsy stared at the screen with Ember, Marco, and Micheal on it. "Why hasn't Micheal changed back yet?" he half mumbled. "He should of switch back now, maybe....." He bit is lip a little thinking.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:05 pm

Patches

"And when did he get the scar? You fixed it, and I'm not doubting you or anything, but something's still wrong." Patches pointed to Michael on the monitor, and sighed as he pointed to the scar on Michael's face.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:07 pm

He grinned, and said, "Hells, I'd love a look at the outside... what's it like out there, anyway?" He stood up, and held onto his back, stretching a bit. "Gah... Back pains can go to hell.." He said, as he finished stretching. "So, now that we know who ya are, let's head on out. And, say - why'd the room I was in before look... bright? I saw no lanterns, so... eh? What year is it, Seventeen Twenty one, right?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:17 pm

"Actually, it's twenty fifteen. That room you were in before? It was brighter thanks to modern technology." Ember simply shrugged. She was just excited to experience the new world. "Outside? It's amazing, you really have to see it to believe it. There are simply no words to describe it."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:26 pm

He froze a bit at the Twenty Fifteen part. How? Did... did he sleep that long? Or was this a dream? What was it? He sighed a bit, and said, "Ah well. Not going to really question anything else now, so, go on ahead, I'll follow."
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:48 pm

"Ugh," Bugsy did not like not knowing a solution. "Come on Bugsy think." He stared at the screen. He looked all around trying to think of something. Then he spotted Ember's lizard. He looked at it for a bit. Then it hit him. "WE NEED TO JOG HIS MEMORY! Just like the lizard did for Ember."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:31 am

(OH MY GOD! So sorry, but I fell asleep online XD)

Ember instinctively reached for Marco's hand as he led everyone out of the room.

"Guys, we're taking them outside. Besides, I think most of us could do with a smoke" Marco said as he joined Bugsy and Patches. Patches had never noticed the severity of Elizabeth's scars until he saw the scars on Ember. Marco simply smiled, and gently squeeze Ember's hand.
"Yeah, I'm game. Let's take them outside" Patches said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:35 am

(No worries)

Bugsy turned to them. He hadn't even realize how much time had passed. Gosh it was just like a normal job for him. He had to focus again remembering that he was working with other people instead of just talking out loud to himself.

He shook his head quick, "Yeah sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:47 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember was awestruck by all the technology in the room. She looked at the 3DS, and laughed. "You people seriously need to have a decent tavern brawl" Ember chuckled. Marco led the group outside.

"Oh my God! It's amazing" Ember said excitedly as she looked down over the city. Marco lit a cigarette, and handed it to Ember. She luckily remembered how to smoke. On the rooftop, the air was cool and calm.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:51 am

The breeze just hit Bugsy. He just smiled and let it run through his hair for a bit. He closed his eyes and imaged himself back in the time of his ancestors.

How cool it would be to be a really mercenary. He then remember he did have a job to do. He pull Patches aside, "So should we update Marco?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:10 am

Patches

"Update Marco? What do you mean" Patches asked as he lit a cigarette. He honestly didn't know what Bugsy meant. He looked at Marco who was busy explaining the marvels of the modern world to Ember.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:07 am

"I mean on the way we might be able to reverse the process and also snap Micheal back to his normal self." Bugsy sat down on the roof, leaning on his hands behind him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:59 am

Michael looked over the city - a wonderus sight. However, he quickly lost interest, as he noticed all the technology. Sneaking around, popping up at times to get a view of things, he soon found something many have a hard time looking away from - A Television. The Television, however, was displaying one thing - a Abstergo Entertainment documentary on Edward Kenway's life. Confused, he yelled over to Ember/Elizabeth, and said, "Oi, lookit this! It's.... Eh, nevermind..." He trailed off, remembering Her hate for the man,
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:33 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"These people seem to love Kenway. I should have killed him while I had the chance. Bloody coward" Ember growled as she saw Kenway's face for a split second. Marco had been pulled aside by Patches who explained how Bugsy thought they would be able to fix Ember and Michael.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:08 pm

"So what do you think?" Bugsy asked from the ground. "I know it is a long shot, but it is still something and if we find out it is working I could mess with the code a bit so the memories are always being ran to Ember."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:35 pm

Marco Coetzee

"If there's some chance of us getting Ember back, I'm willing to try anything." Marco looked at Ember, and smiled. "You're a smart one, Bugsy" Marco said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:38 pm

Bugsy smiled "Well I need something to keep me a live." he did a half laugh. "So when do you want to try to jog Michael's memories?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:45 pm

Marco Coetzee and Patches

"We should probably try to fix them at the same time. It will make things easier for us." Patches knew that they needed to get this mess sorted out as soon as possible. The last thing they needed was Ember's dad calling.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:53 pm

Bugsy leaned forward putting his elbows on his knees thinking. He paused for a bit "Well Michael should be easy. We just have to find something that would have personal connection to him." he paused again. "Ember is going to be more difficult. Right now her mind is so to speak running Elizabeth's memories as the lead program. We need to some how flip that so it is Ember's memories are the ones that she is feeding off of."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:43 pm

"Aye. I remember." He said, nodding. "Don't see why he's so interestin'." He climbed over the couch, and sat on it. He adjusted his self, and said, "Pretty soft..." He sighed, and, looking at the remote, he grabed it. He then looked over at Ember/Elizabeth, and said, "'Ey, that Marco fellow explained to you what this... stuff... is. Care to explain this?" He added, waving around the remote.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:59 pm

"Apparently the people of this time are so lazy, they've invented a device that allows them to control that thing" Ember explained as she pointed to the TV. She leapt over the couch, and almost sank into it. "Okay, that... wolf? Dog? Whatever it is, it reminds me of Ace. God, I miss that wolf." She was pointing to Loki the whole time.

"Yeah, well we don't really know Michael all that well. Only thing we know is that he has a husky" Patches said as he nodded to Loki.
"Well the sooner we get Ember back, the happier I'll be."
"Why? Elizabeth not giving you any?"
"Oh shut up, Patches" Marco growled.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:10 pm

Bugsy chuckled. "Why don't you call out the dogs name?" He said with a face of slight confusion "abd fir Ember, I will need to see if I can find some way to start sending message to Ember's brain. I'll have to switch revert the code back to the broken version of it and then......How does the Animus use memories again?" He started to scratch his head.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:15 pm

He looked at the dog, aand grinned, "Aye, reminds me of Ace... feel like I know it's name..." He patted hisleg, and whistled. Then, he said, "C'mere, Loki!" Perking up at his name, Loki happily bounded over, hopping into his lap. Michael grinned, and said, "Ah, that's'a good boy..." He said, ruffling up the dog's fur."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:32 pm

Marco Coetzee

"Ember's the one with all the Animus knowledge. But we could always get John to come down and help us" Marco said as he pulled out his phone, and called up John.

"Alright, he'll be here in fifteen minutes." He wondered how Ember and Michael would react to seeing the man who looked a lot like the sage, Bartholomew Roberts.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:44 pm

Michael picked up the remote again. Turning to Ember, he said "Ah, at least people still read, yeah?" He pointed the remote TV, pushed a few buttons, and was greeted with the themesong of The Walking Dead.. He looked at it curiously, and said, "I take it this is their form of entertainment, other than plays, yeah?" He flinched a bit, when a booming voice came from the T.V., announcing that a marathon of the entires series was beginning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleeding effect
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: RPG'S-
Jump to: