Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Bleeding effect

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

Bleeding effect - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 2:31 am

"Okay," Bugsy nodded his head. He took a chair by one of the monitors and keyboards. "Am I right to assume that all that both Animuses are are connect to the mainframe of the company so way or form?" He then heard Daz say Master Joseph Wiles, "Wait did he just Joseph Wiles?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 2:44 am

Patches

"We've found that when someone is convinced that they are their ancestor, it is better to address them as such. Ember's been through this before, but it's never been this bad" Patches said with a sigh as he rubbed his face. He opened a can of Mountain Dew, and tossed another can to Bugsy. "The Animi used in the private projects are run independently, and they each have their own server. Due to the sensitive information in Ember's genetic memories, her Animus is not connected to the mainframe."
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:02 am

Bugsy caught it ungracefully and cracked it open taking a sip. "I only ask because my ancestor John Willams dealt with him a lot." he said as unzipped the front must pocket of his backpack. He pulled out something that looked like a USB drive and through it to Patches. "Plug that in the private Animus. I will start taking a look at the ones from up top." Then pulled out his Ipad, a few cords, and antenna in which he plugged into the headphone socket of the Ipad and hook the whole Ipad to the computer. "By the way do not tell Michael I am doing this."

By now Bugsy's nervous were gone. He was doing what came natural to him. He was being useful to new friends. He was being himself.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:20 am

Patches

"Shot" Patches laughed as he caught the USB disk, and plugged it into Ember's Animus. "While that's going on I suppose I should check the results of Ember's DNA... What the fuck?! This can't be right!" Patches quickly ran out of the room, and returned a minute later with Marco.

"What's going on Patches" Marco asked as Patches dragged him into the room where Bugsy was working. He was concerned with how Patches was acting.
"Ember doesn’t just think she's Elizabeth, she is Elizabeth!"
"What are you talking about?"
"Look, this is Ember's DNA from six years ago. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Last night. And this is from today" Patches explained as he paged through the combined results of Ember's DNA.
"It's... Changed?"
"Gradually, yeah. But why? And what happened to cause this?"
"I don't know. I just hope Ember can come back to us" Marco said sadly as he watched Ember on the monitor.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:51 am

As Patches ran out of the room the code from the animus was sent to the Ipad and then to the computer. Bugsy pulled it up and started a program that would such each code together line by line. After a few moments the screen highlighted two lines on each side. One line appeared in section that was overall labeled cerebrum and the other line popped on in memory control.

Bugsy did a little searching, then said. "Okay I think I found the problems, but I have a few questions first. Does the Animus connect to the brain? and also does it feed of anything that would be related to memory/DNA because I might know why the DNA is changing too."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:12 am

Patches and Marco

"It does access the memory centre, but it's just supposed to read the DNA, not alter it. Why? Did you find something?"
"And why did it only affect Ember? The DNA change, I mean. She's always looked and sounded like Elizabeth. Could that have been a contributing factor" Marco asked as he continued to stare at the monitor.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 10:37 am

"I don't know if it does," Bugsy said with some uncertainty in his voice, "but from the two lines that are different from the normal Animi I think I have at least a guess." He looked at the screen again and points at the first line, "Well I can only assume that this area is how the Animus connects to the brain and from the looks of it this part of the code is the part that disconnects it when someone is done using it. Well in Ember's Animus it does get disconnected. It just stays on."

He took a sip of his dew and then pointed at the next line. "Then there is this line. It looks like this area is where it actually accesses the DNA. This line specifically looks like it is the one that turns it on and off. Well Ember's machine maybe off itself, but this part of the code is still making it access the brain."

He then turned to Patches and Marco, "So my best guess is that when someone is in an Animus it keeps it all in check, but if they are outside of it and only these lines are working there is no safety checks. The first line is like a wifi signal that sends the second line which tells the bring to keep using the DNA that the memories are from. And from the little human bio I had, If the brain is told to use that DNA it is going to keep making that DNA and over a few years I can assume the DNA would eventually become their ancienter"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 10:56 am

Marco Coetzee

Marco finally looked away from the monitor, only to hang his head.
"Shit! How the hell could this have happened?! She's been using that bloody machine since she was 16! That's 10 years!" Marco sat in his chair, and rubbed his brow. He was visibly upset, and rightly so. "Think we can help her? Reverse the process?"
"I dunno, Marco. But if she stays like this, you need to accept her. Who knows, she might still be in there. Somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:17 am

Red looked at Daz with a strange look. He stood up straight and raised an eyebrow under his hood. "Do I know you? You don't look like a Knight." Red looked him over. He reminded Red of an assassin, but he was careful not to reveal anything secretive, so he didn't ask.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:23 am

"I don't know," Bugsy started to look at all the code. He started to retype the two lines so they were identical to the normal animus's code. He first did the cerebrum. By changing that line it should at least stop any more signals going to Red, Michael, and Ember. He then took care of the second line just in case he did not get time later. He did not want to see what happen if there was no were for the signals to go.

Bugsy then leaned back in his chair and took a sip of his dew. He started to look at the DNA. After a few moments something seem to look funny about them. Then it hit him, "I MIGHT HAVE IT!" He sprung forward and enlarged the DNA.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:31 pm

Daz

"Just come with me, Wiles. I'll explain everything when you get there."

Marco Coetzee

"Wait! You fixed it?! She's going to be alright" Marco asked excitedly. So excitedly, he  practically shouted his question. He rushed over to the monitor, and watched Bugsy's work, smiled, and raced off to Ember.

"What's your name" Marco asked as he sat beside Ember.
"Elizabeth Shay. I think." Ember scratched her head, before she screamed. "She won't leave, Marco. She's been here all along. The truth is on my phone" Ember said weakly as she hugged Marco.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:36 pm

Bugsy turned and yelled "NO WAIT, UUUUUGH" he dropped his head, "I know how to fix it," He waved Patches over to him, "Take a look at the DNA, doesn't it look like Ember's is still there just broken up a bit?"

Bugsy had an eye for finding patterns and likenesses. That is one reason he liked coding so much.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:09 pm

Patches

"Well, it's only a few alleles, but I suppose it's enough. We can only hope that Elizabeth hasn't taken over, and that Ember makes it through this" Patches said with a sigh as he compared the DNA samples from over the years. He played Bugsy the recently recorded clip of Ember's words to Marco. "Sorry about Marco. He tends to get easily excited. Can you imagine what it must be like? To love someone for so many years, and when you finally have them, you lose them?" It was incredibly rare for Patches to be serious, but the stressing over Ember had affected each of the Carrion Crows.

Marco Coetzee

"So, captain Shay? What do you intend to do? What with you being locked up here and all."
"Start a bloody chicken farm" Ember said sarcastically.
"Well, someone else is here to see you" Marco chuckled as he set Zuko on the table.
"Oh my God! She's so cute! Hey, Zuko. How you doing, girl?" Marco breathed a sigh of relief when Ember recognised the bearded dragon and remembered its name.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:32 pm

Bugsy half frown, "I couldn't even began to image." he paused but then remembered his idea. "Wait she does still have a chance! Animus uses the DNA to retrieve memories from ancestors, so why can't we do that with Ember, but instead of playing Elizabeth's memories we use Ember's with the remaining alleles and if I recode the Animus to how it was before it could have the same effects just in reverse." Bugsy said with a little hope in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:15 pm

Patches

Patches ran his fingers through his hair in thought, and took a sip of his drink.
"Could work. Keep it up, Bugsy, and you might end up on the team permanently" Patches said with a laugh. He had an idea of his own, but it probably wouldn't have as big an impact as Bugsy's. "While she's not in the Animus, we should introduce her to the things she used to enjoy. I mean, she can't spend extended periods of time in the Animu. "
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 5:45 pm

"Oi, the hell's goin' on? I can hear some idiots yelling - and what in the name of Satan's ballsack? The 'ell kind of lizard is that?" Interrupted Michael/Damian, cutting in to their conversation. "Why's it have the frickin'... skin flaps, I guess, on it's neck?" He squinted down at the lizard, confused. He then looked back at Ember, and said, "And what the hell d'ya mean, she won't leave? Who's 'she'?"
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 6:07 pm

"Ya you are right on that," he went back to typing and drinking his dew. "Oh the other two should snap back to normal soon. I give it like fifteen minutes since the signal is cut off now." He took a sip. "Oh how is Daz doing with Joseph/Red?I am kind of interested since he has connections with my ancestor."

Bugsy wondered now he Red had meet John Willams when he was in the Animus.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 7:51 pm

(Excuse any mistakes. Half asleep, and letters on phone blurred into one)

Ember "Grim" Shay / Elizabeth "Demon/Satan/El Fantasma" Shay

"I believe it's a bearded dragon. That thick flabby beard might darken and enlarge as a warning to predators" 'Elizabeth' theorised as she stroked the reptile. It seemed like the Shays love of reptiles was something they all shared. 'Elizabeth' tried to think of a way to explain that she wasn't alone in her head. That she was fighting for control against someone that wasn't there. While it was Ember that had broken through for a few minutes, and mentioned that Elizabeth wouldn't leave,  Elizabeth had been in control since then. "And it feels like there's someone else locked away in here" 'Elizabeth' said as she tapped her head. "Little Wench sounds exactly like me."

Patches

"Well, he's proving more difficult to capture. If Michael's ancestor didn't know Elizabeth, or if he weren't so easily lured by whiskey, things would have been far more difficult" Patches explained as he reached for a bag of chips only to find it empty.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 8:03 pm

(Wow. If you didnt add the message atop, I wouldnt have known you were so tired.)

"Odd." Is all he had to say. He wasn't feeling so right either - he began feeling weak, in his legs especially, and started hunching over. He felt as if a weight was dragging him down - as if a invisible cinderbloco was chained to his legs, one for each. He coughed a bit, and groaned as he clampsed his hand over his right eye. He removed his hand, and, where it was, was a jagged, white scar going from the top of his eyebrow to the bottom of his cheek, diagonally. He didn't know it, but he knew something was different. Something off... a bit more of pain.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:47 pm

"Well depending on the part of life he is being pulled from you might be able to tell him it is one of his small favor from O'Riley." Bugsy said without even thinking.

One of the few things Bugsy knew about other then tech was his ancestors' pasts. He knew a lot about John Willam's life especially. So he also knew about Jospeh Wile's life too.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:16 am

Ember "Grim" Shay / Elizabeth "Demon/Satan/El Phantasma" Shay

"Butcher, are you alright" 'Elizabeth' asked as she watched the scar appear on Michael's face. She was curious as to how a person could suddenly gain a scar without first gaining a wound. "And how did you get that scar?"

Patches

"So you have an ancestor that knew Wiles? If Daz can't come right on his own, maybe you should have a go?" Patches opened a tin of pringles, and stuffed a few of the chips in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:26 pm

"Yeah," Bugsy spun around to face Patches since he was done looking over the DNA and code, "Yeah his name was Joseph Willams. They crossed paths a decent amount. They worked on a lot of jobs together, but they never really got a long. It was kind of because of their ideals. To be honest I actually come from a long line of free lancers." He finished off his and started to play with the pop top.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:22 pm

Patches

"Ah, so it's probably best that you don't go out and help Daz" Patches chuckled. He pulled oua 3DS from his bag, and played some Tekken. As always, he had chosen Jin. However, he had taken to playing as Devil Jin recently. "You know, Ember has Yoshimitsu, Lili, Kunimutsu, and Alisa's ten hit combos memorised. She was almost done with Ogre and Ancient Ogre's sets but then this happened." Patches lit up, and leapt out of his chair. "Let's take them to Nassau or Inagua! We can reintroduce them to technology, and help them recover while keeping their ancestors' minds relaxed with them being in familiar territory!"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:25 pm

"Gah..." He groaned, knowning something happened. She had confirmed it for him then. "'Onestly? Not a single idea. Somethin'... ah know th't Jonny, Jonathon, 'ad somethin' to do with it..." He coughed a bit, and said, "It's ood... feelin'... feelin' he done it."

(...And this is where Damian and Old Damian's memories begin intercrossing.)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:44 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay / Elizabeth "Demon/Satan/El Phantasma" Shay

Ember couldn't help but laugh. The Butchers usually had a way of landing themselves in hot water, even between themselves.
"Christ, wish they'd let us out. I'm dying for a smoke." Marco looked between the two, and wondered if he should try and bring them out.
"Look, if you two don't go insane, I can take you outside. Well, at least out of this room."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleeding effect
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: RPG'S-
Jump to: