Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:26 pm

(Did you want this public or private so I can mark it)

David sat on the railing of the Normandy near the front, looking out over the bay as the moonlight danced over the water. When you came to live as long as the Ghost you came to enjoy the small things in life.. the moon, the stars, the sun. Everything was beautiful in its own way...

Last edited by David Shuter on Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:59 pm

(Closed. I would rather not have a bunch of people joining. Lol)

Alyssa came up behind the Ghost like the Shadow she was and gently touched his shoulders with delicate hands. She stayed silent and just massaged his shoulders softly.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:23 am

Had David not heard her come, he would probably have slit her throat there and then. He knew her walking pattern by now. He rolled his neck and sighed "you know, if you were as good as you think you are, I probably would have killed you by now" He chuckled softly

(Warning, I will not be on until Sunday. Camping then going to a friends with no comp.)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:27 am

(Okay)

Alyssa smiled and leaned her head down. She planted a soft kiss on his head while her hands kept working. "And yet the enemy never hears me coming," she purred. David still made her heart pound with just his presence. "Anyway, what were you thinking about?"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:58 pm

David chuckled softly "The enemy has not been around as long as I have.. lifespan wise. They are allowed to be stupid." He then smiled softly when she asked what he was thinking about. "How beautiful the world is. The moon... the stars. While the world progresses, those stay the same. It is a privilege to be living in this world."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:28 pm

Alyssa frowned softly, her hands falling still. "And yet there are those who wish to destroy it," she said quietly. That was true. She'd lost her parents to the Templars, as she now knew what the cross stood for. Once, she had thought it to be a sign of good, of purity. Now, the Templars had taken that which was good for evil. It infuriated her.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:58 pm

David shook his head "There are those who wish to enslave it. Destroying it is impossible. We depend on it to live. Without wildlife, there would be no life for us humans. Some assassins may believe that the Templars are the biggest threat to the world... that is untrue. We are the worlds biggest threat. you do not know what life was like hundreds of years ago. Expansion has destroyed the world, and it will continue until the end of our days. It is a never ending cycle" he said quietly, sighing to himself.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:08 pm

Alyssa gently squashed him and gave him a quiet kiss on the head. "It's true that humans are nature's worst enemies," she said softly. "But the Templars wish to control it. Isn't that worse, to live in a world that's controlled by a single body? Isn't that why the Assassins safeguard free-will?"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:25 pm

"It is not worst" He sighed "We fight against control because it is what we can fight. to fight against the destruction of the world would be impossible. We would have to kill every human being including ourselves to do so." he knew he would spend his entire life fighting against control, and was saddened that it would not always include her.. unless they found another piece of eden which could prolong her life.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:51 pm

Alyssa gently shushed him. She'd taken to calming him down when he got like this. She decided to change the subject. "I tailed my target as far as the southern shore," she said softly. "He's selling weapons to the Templars."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:32 am

"Kill him" He said quietly, gently nuzzling her neck. Something he would not have done if it was broad daylight or people could see them. She was the only one who could see any weakness in him. "Or wait until he meets his Templar contact, and we will take them both out."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:55 am

Alyssa nodded, planting a soft kiss on his forehead when he nuzzled into her. Indeed, she had been the only person to ever see him like this. In her mind, that's how she wanted it. "I have his schedule. Had to pick it off a gunman. He'll be going back to the southern shore in two hours."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 1:07 am

David put on smirk on his face and said "Well then we have almost 2 hours to kill.. how would you like to do that?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:11 pm

Alyssa gave a quiet smile, though her heart was racing a million miles an hour. "What do you have planned?" She whispered, watching him with a slightly nervous look.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 7:05 pm

David smirked as he pushed himself off the railing onto the deck and looked down at her "Well.. the captain's cabin is very private.. and spacious. There is so much we could do" He chuckled softly as eh wrapped an arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 8:13 pm

Alyssa's heart felt ready to explode at his words. Slowly, she gripped the material of his robes and touched her forehead to his chest. "I-I would like that," she whispered quietly, unable to control her shivering body.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 10:25 pm

(okay I am not sure the limit on sexual roleplay on this site.. do you know it)

David smiled and kissed the top of her head. "Well shall we get out of this cold to warmer quarters, Madame quartermaster" He smirked before he took her hand to lead her inside.

Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 10:31 pm

(Void said it was allowed. I'm guessing so long as its somewhat clean(by that I mean not role playing the guy screwing her. XD)

Alyssa nodded and let him lead her out of the cold. She was excited and nervous all at the same time. She'd never known love before and certainly had never done anything with a man. For this reason, her face was beginning to turn a tomato red.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:37 pm

(Well damn.. thats my favorite part. So I guess we just do the stripping part, then skip to the after bit? XD )

David gently pulled her into his quarters, locking the door before he turned to her and gently pulled down his hood. He then pulled down hers before he kissed her passionately on the mouth. He was going to take his time though, knowing the last time a man had tried to do anything to her it had been forced.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:47 am

(No xD)

Alyssa grunted against David's lips. Her body began to shake violently as memories began to fill her mind. Her hands gripped at David's robes as they trembled. Her body seemed to melt in his embrace.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:49 pm

(Then what DO we do? XD)

David sighed and pulled back slightly "If you don't want to do this, just tell me so." He said as he rested his forehead against hers. If she wanted to wait, he was okay with that. He had forever after all.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:19 pm

(Roleplay it out xD)

Alyssa shook her head, her hands tightening on his robes. She wanted him and she let it be known by a kiss to his lips. "No," she whispered, closing her eyes. She wanted David to be the one to take the flower that she carried. "David....I want you."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:13 pm

(But Void said no...)

David smiled as she kissed him again. "If you are sure.." He said quietly as he began to work on her robes, getting them undone and letting them drop to the floor. He knew it would make her uncomfortable to gawk, so he just pulled her against him and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:57 pm

(Me watching this go down:
The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) IqHtHIt)))
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:05 pm

Alyssa arched her head up, which exposed her neck to him. She began to tremble softly in his grasp. She wanted him and her hands gripping his robes tightly. Slowly, her hands began to undo his robes. She wanted him and this was her way of telling him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)   The Ghost and The Shadow (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ghost and The Shadow (closed)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next