Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 5:28 am

Sam purred, and smiled. He lowered his head and softly kissed her forehead. "What would you like to do today?" he asked, a hand tracing down her side. To someone who knew him, his intentions would be made clear.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 5:53 am

(Sorry if I'm not following where you're taking this plot, but my mind is figuratively fried. So help me out, please.)

Elizabeth "Demon" (Shay) Donnelly

Elizabeth looked into Samuel's eyes, and smiled devilishly.
"Anything, as long as it's with you" Elizabeth purred as she ran her finger along Samuel's wrist. She was still beaming with a smile that could put the devil to shame. She knew what her husband was thinking, and she was thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 6:09 am

(That's pretty much where it's going xD)

Sam shivered softly and bent down to kiss her neck. A hand slid down to her shoulder and his fingers brushed her skin lightly. He was becoming excited and his shivering muscles told of it.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 6:26 am

(Wait, so this is going to be a"Fade-to-black" thing? Sorry for being so blunt, but like I said, stoners and emos.)

A shiver ran down her spine at his touch, and Elizabeth buried her face in the space between Samuel's shoulder and neck. She was forcing her emotions back, trying to control herself, and as difficult as it was, she was succeeding.
"Sam" Elizabeth breathed calmly before she closed her eyes, and held his hand.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 6:32 am

(Could be. Lol and don't worry. I have a roommate who smokes.)

Sam woke up cold that next morning. He sat up slowly and shivered. Then it dawned on him why he was feeling a draft. He wasn't wearing a shirt and that alone made his face turn red.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 6:49 am

(Yeah, I don't smoke that anymore. Unfortunately they do random tests at my college, and I'm not going to get myself caught.)

Elizabeth woke up slowly, and found herself in one of her awkward sleeping positions that gave her the appearance of a squashed spider. Poses for sleeping in a tree didn't translate to a flat surface all that well. She looked up at Samuel, and smiled lovingly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 1:23 pm

Sam looked down at his wife and grinned. He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her lips. "Good morning, beautiful," he said softly, his eyes glittering.

(I talked to our housing person about her so hopefully she'll get moved from my apartment because I can't handle her anymore. Plus, she's turned out to be a real bitch.)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:53 pm

"Good morning, handsome" Elizabeth chuckled warmly as she drew herself into a more comfortable position on her side, and rested her head on her arm. "How did you sleep?" She pulled up the sheet to cover some of her scarred back that was peaking out from the mass of fabric ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 4:13 pm

Sam rumbled softly, smiling. "Better, after last night's...adventure." He chuckled softly and kissed her again, his hand rubbing her shoulder lightly. The pack of wolves he'd had her tattoo to his arm simmered in the light. Luckily, it was just his family members for now. Then a bird fluttered into the room through the open window and perched on the sill. Sm frowned and took the scroll. He opened it and read the contents. What he saw made his heart ache in pain and his face gained a quietly sad expression. "I think...there's one more wolf to add to the pack." His finger touched the three wolves on his skin so far and closed his eyes. "My old Master's dead. His illness got better...but he took a contract. He hasn't taken one in years and he chose a dangerous Templar." Sam put the scroll away and pulled his wife into his arms, eyes closing. His old Master was dead and Andy had taken his place. However sad he felt right then, Sam couldn't even cry, which was unusual. "Anyway, what do you want to do today? Remember, we have the whole month to ourselves and we deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 4:53 pm

Elizabeth chuckled softly as she remembered the previous night's events.

She hung her head upon hearing of Samuel's old Mentor. "How are we to tell Josh that his father has died? He has to say farewell." She buried her face in the fabric she had amassed around her, and looked up at Samuel. "Mary can take him to the Keys to see his father off, but that's only if the three of you are okay with it." Elizabeth examined Samuel's tattoos, and smiled. "I'll get my kit later" Elizabeth said warmly as she gently ran the tip of her finger over the one of the wolves.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 5:17 pm

Sam nodded slowly. "I'm sure Josh would want to go back to his home and see his father off," he said softly, wrapping his hand around hers and held it against his arm, over the wolf she'd been touching. It'd been his brother's wolf. "So long as she protects Josh. I don't need another wolf in this pack." He said this quietly and closed his eyes as his hand trembled against hers.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 2:10 am

"Don't worry, she'll look after him" Elizabeth chuckled as she prepared, and ran downstairs to find "Kidd".

"You look radiant" Kidd laughed as Elizabeth joined him in the kitchen with a large book under her arm.
"Shut up, Kidd" Elizabeth chuckled as she made some coffee. "I need you to take Josh to the Florida Keys."
"Why?" Elizabeth hung her head before she looked up at Kidd sadly.
"His father has died."
"I'll take him as soon as he is ready" Kidd said quietly.

"She'll leave with Josh as soon as he is ready" Elizabeth explained as she handed Samuel a cup of coffee. "Even though we have a month to ourselves, I'm still going to do some training every day. Johnson will take over Tiago's training for the month, so at least I don't have to worry about that."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 2:29 am

Samuel "Snakefang/Beast" Donnelly

He gave a nod and gently sipped his coffee. "And Bryan offered to help train Josh. But I don't think he's ready, so I may have Kidd train Josh for the month." he smiled sadly at his wife. "Do you think you could do Master's wolf soon? I would rather not forget him."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 2:51 am

"You don't have to call her "Kidd" when it's just the two or three of us. Anyway, I'm sure Mary wouldn't mind" Elizabeth chuckled as she gently put the cup of coffee on the table beside her, and raced off to her study to grab her kit.

"That's the thing about flocks and packs, they never stop growing" Elizabeth said sadly as she readied her equipment, and began the process of sketching the wolf onto Samuel's skin. "We can only try to remember the good times that we shared with them." Elizabeth looked at her work,  and smiled before she began to tattoo the wolf into Samuel's flesh.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:01 am

Sam watched her hands work on his skin, his eyes sad. He'd had to remove his shirt to expose the small pack that had grown by one member. Tears filled his eyes and rolled down his cheeks and then his eyes forced shut. "Just so long as it doesn't get any bigger than four," he whispered, reopening tear filled eyes to stare at the first three wolves. The first two that seemed to touch noses while one was beside the other were his parents and the third was his brother. And now his Master was being added to the pack. It wasn't fair, so he shivered quietly as a sob escaped his throat.

Last edited by DarkAssassin on Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:13 am

"Nobody will be joining the pack any time soon, I can promise you that much" Elizabeth said softly as she paused to wrap her arms around Samuel in an effort to comfort him. She pointed to a small tattoo of an anchor on her right foot, the rope replaced by a dangerous creature she had come to love. "As you can see, I'm not going anywhere any time soon." Elizabeth smiled before she continued her work, pausing occasionally to wipe away any excess blood and pigment.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 5:11 am

Sam sniffed softly and rubbed a hand across his eyes to wipe up any tears that had fallen, which plenty had, he knew that much. His free hand went to her hair and he gently rubbed it. He then brought a strand of her hair to his face and he planted a soft kiss on it before he resumed stroking her hair, though he kept still enough for her while she worked on his arm. He barely noticed the slight pain that had come with the tattooing of his arm. One could even say that Sam couldn't feel pain, but that definitely wasn't true. Here he was, the Snakefang to most and the Beast to his foes, crying. It was definitely different to see this side of him. It was a side no one got to see, not even the Brotherhood. Sam took a deep,breath and closed his eyes. "I want to hold you the rest of the day," he said quietly. It was obvious he needed some comfort.

Last edited by DarkAssassin on Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:13 am

"If that is what you want" Elizabeth chuckled as she took care of her equipment, and applied some ointment to the fresh tattoo. "But first I think you should get something to eat. Don't need you ending up like me back at Nassau." Elizabeth raced downstairs to get the cook to prepare something for breakfast, and headed to her study to get a change of robes before she went for a decent bath.

"Sorry I took so long. I figured I would see  our guests off" Elizabeth said softly as she joined Samuel. "Everyone is gone. Even Kenway's shipped out." Elizabeth smiled as she caught a familiar scent drifting through the air, "Come on, breakfast is ready."

Last edited by Voidmon on Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:40 am

Sam followed his wife downstairs for breakfast. He'd just recently stopped sobbing and he seemed a little sluggish but other than that, he was okay. Sam took a bite of his breakfast and seemed to brighten up, a smile returning to his face.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:49 pm

Elizabeth seemed rather pleased that Samuel looked more cheerful than he had earlier.
"Feeling better" Elizabeth asked as she cleaned her hidden blade, trying to remove ash from the grooves. She was never really a breakfast person, but she did have something to eat so as not to make things awkward.

Elizabeth began paging through a large old book (which was normally locked away in a chest) until she stopped at one page  marked with various notes, mad musings, and a few smaller diagrams.
"I hope it's okay with you, but I was hoping to get a few nights in at the forge this week." She had strategically placed her arm in such a way that most of the more unnerving and secretive information was hidden, but the title and large diagram were more difficult to hide. The diagram showed a large metal glove with pointed fingers, and it was called "The Demon's claw".
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 5:48 pm

Sam looked slightly at the small diagram and chuckled. "I supposed that's okay," he said softly, taking another bite of his food. "Jackson might be able to help you so you get done quicker. Its a good suggestion." Sam finished and went back to the coffee he'd been given. Then his hand brushed against his father's sword and his heart beat faster. Calmly he untied the old scabbard and gently laid it on the table before him, though he didn't let it go. This had been the only thing to survive the fire and the scabbard told of it as it had ash in certain spots, worn into the material.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 6:16 pm

"Thank you, love" Elizabeth chuckled as closed the heavy book, and began cleaning up. She couldn't really cook, rather she wouldn't cook. Elizabeth was quite happy with roasting a fresh fish or rabbit on a stick, over an open flame.

"Was that your father's" Elizabeth asked as she looked at the sword before Samuel.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 6:52 pm

Sam nodded slowly, rubbing his fingers over their family crest. "It was," he answered softly, taking a sip of coffee. "It's the only thing that survive the fire at our house. One of the Assassins of the Keys went to the ruins a few days later and brought it back to me. Master gave me the sword when I left at sixteen."

Last edited by DarkAssassin on Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 6:53 pm

(MRW Half of the people whoms cars I fix say they drive slow in the cold cause "It preserves the heat usage".

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 Deadpool-arrested-sydney-train

People in my neighborhood barley know a thing about cars other than: Step on tiny rectangle, car go forward. Step on big rectangle, car go stoppy.)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 7:08 pm

?
(You do know cars aren't relevant to this story right? XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next