Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Bloodstained Wolf
The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptyToday at 3:55 am by Voidmon

» The Bloodstained Wolf
The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 5:30 am by Voidmon

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 2:23 pm by Voidmon

» Hello to anyone
The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 4:21 pm by AvaAssassin

» Fiadh Brady
The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 4:17 am by Voidmon

The Arrow Strikes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:06 pm

Angelo gave a soft chuckle and stroked the stallion's head. "He tends to act wild when others get near," he said, gathering the reins of his stallion and swinging aboard. "Dove, sorella?"(Where to, Sister)
Back to top Go down
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted
Yuki Asuka

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:05 pm

Alexandria hummed before she answered the question, "The Twins were last seen at Terme di Diocleziano (Bath of Diocletian). I'm not sure if they are still there. Rumors has it they are on their way to Castel Sant'Angelo to deliver their reports to the Borgia." The female assassin gripped the rein before push it to get her beloved horse to walk.

"Thank the god you are alright. Too bad the idiot who get you injured were killed or else I might have... 'requested' to have some 'fun' with him." Alexandria almost pouted since she can't torture the idiot to death.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:33 pm

Angelo gave a small chuckle as his stallion followed Alexandria and her horse forward, the sound of hooves clopping against the stone ringing up in the still air. "That," he rumbled. "Was terrible. Remind me not to get injured again."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted
Yuki Asuka

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:04 pm

"Well, terrible to him, fun for me." Alexandria shrugged, "After all, I hate it when someone I care got themselves injured." She said as she looked at the surrounding tree, trying to cover her reddening face. Of course the statement could be viewed as platonic but to Alex, it means she had truly care and love Angelo. "Ah, how I miss interrogating the Templars. I love seeing them squirm and scream." At this, she gave a slight sadistic grin and the reddening blush on her cheek disappeared.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:25 pm

Angelo looked over at her for a moment before he returned his gaze to where they were going. "They may be Templars," he said softly. "But they do deserve an easy passing, a swift death. Any Assassin would want the same." He wasn't reprimanding her, just telling her something Ezio had told him when he was still in training.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted
Yuki Asuka

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:38 am

Alexandria did not respond, instead she carefully maneuver her stallion carefully so that she wouldn't stray from the path. Her mind went back to the last time she had interrogate a Templar. Alex had thoroughly interrogate him. She nearly killed him but Maestro Ezio manage to stop her before it got out of hand. Ezio had reprimanded her of her method and tell her that despite the man being a Templar, they should be killed with swift death not with pain and suffering. It can't be help that her sadism often show up during interrogation.

She had apologized and left the interrogation room shortly. The female assassin give an audible sigh, shaking her head all the while convincing herself not to think about it.

Last edited by Yuki Asuka on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 2:00 pm

(Shaking. shooking's not a word XD)

Angelo narrowed his eyes for a moment, halting his stallion near a borgia tower. His eyes lifted to stare at it, his stallion chomping at the bit, eager to get moving again. It looks like the one I saw as a youth, he thought to himself, steadying his stallion for a moment. Then, Ezio had told him not to do anything rash when they were passing through. Now, being an Assassin and seeing the wrong that the Borgia were doing...it made him mad and it made him want to do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted
Yuki Asuka

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:30 pm

(fixed Razz)

Alexandria snapped out of her dark thoughts as they passed by a Borgia Tower. She looked up and halt her stallion all the while staring at the giant tower. 'So it seems the Templars is still very much in control of this area.' She thought before looking at Angelo who had halt his own stallion, looking at the tower. She could see the man steaming in anger at the sight of the Borgia Tower and he had nudged his stallion to move albeit the stallion is chomping a bit since he is eager to move. The female assassin nudge the stallion in slow pace as Alexandria softly spoke, "Is something wrong, Angelo?"

Last edited by Yuki Asuka on Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:53 pm

"It looks," Angelo said softly as he calmly made his stallion move forward. "Like the tower the Maestro and I passed when I was in training."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted
Yuki Asuka

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:31 pm

"I see." Alexandria murmured, "I thought that they fashion the tower to be exactly the same? I remember climbing one and they look exactly the same from one another..." The female Assassin frowned, remembering one of the Borgia Tower she had burned during one of her missions.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:38 am

Angelo didn't say anything. He just sat in silence. Then he spoke, his voice quiet. "Maestro told me," he said softly. "That each tower is different, despite their similarities."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted
Yuki Asuka

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:58 pm

"I see. I suppose Maestro would be right since he himself had infiltrate those towers countless of time." Alexandria mumbled, "So, which twin would you like to kill? Or would you prefer if we strike together?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:58 pm

Angelo looked over at his Sister and friend, his eyes glinting from under his black hood. "We can strike together," he rumbled, moving off once more, although he cast a glance behind them at the tower. "But we should each take one of the Twins. And we should do it under cover of night. Portare meno attenzione a noi."(Bring less attention to us)
Back to top Go down
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted
Yuki Asuka

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:41 am

"Agree. There aren't many guards during the night so the assassination wouldn't cause that much of an uproar comparing to the day." She nodded. Her eyes looked at the entry way of nearest town, "Shall we kill the time in that town first? The twin's location aren't far from here so we have ample time to rest before the mission."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:46 pm

Angelo gave a nod of his head and turned the black stallion toward the town. "I'm glad to be fighting alongside you, Sister," he said softly, his eyes sparkling as he gazed over at her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted
Yuki Asuka

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 12:26 pm

Underneath her hood, she gave a small smile as her eyes fell onto her Brother in arms and said, "I too am glad to fight alongside with you. And thank you for giving me the strength when I'm not in control of myself."

She entered the small town and asked one of the locals of the stable location. Once she got the direction, Alex went to the stable before she dismount the horse. She waited for Angelo to come so that they can go to the inn together to get some rest before the assassination tonight.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 4:16 pm

Angelo smiled after her and followed, sliding down from his horse's saddle and proceeding to take care of the animal before he approached Alex. "E 'il minimo che potessi fare,"(It's the least I could do) he said with a dip of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrow Strikes   The Arrow Strikes - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrow Strikes
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7