Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open)   Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:28 pm

"Everyone still needs to learn; not just you. I've been studying tactics since I was a young girl. I'm still learning more than I ever did back then." Akilah put her hand on Norman's shoulder. "As I have said earlier, you'll learn from your weakness. Armor may be a benefit, but in bare robes are you at risk."
Back to top Go down
http://littlegamerfandoms.tumblr.com
Lana Wake
Regular
Regular
Lana Wake

PostSubject: Re: Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open)   Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:45 am

"Right.....Right, of course."
Norman lets out a sigh. The words "improvement" didn't encourage him. Nor did the idea of fighting foes in robes...he was always sent as one to charge in without a care in the world while the others he was with would be the ones sneaking around.
He always thought he looked good in armour anyway...but...that is another matter.
Before long, his stomach rumbled and he Englishman crossed his arms and looked at his belly with a look of disapproval. His eyes look at Akilah, rubbing the back of his neck- a bit embarrassed.
"Would you care for something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open)   Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:21 am

"That would be very nice. Thank you." Akilah nodded and went on inside Masyaf castle, motioning Norman to come along. Going inside gives a nice place to eat and maybe she can show Norman to come along. She has a new acquaintance and it wouldn't bother her to show him more of what she has to offer. She doesn't really mind, but if the other speaks up for some reason, she may understand or off goes her temper.

Last edited by Essention on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lana Wake
Regular
Regular
Lana Wake

PostSubject: Re: Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open)   Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:07 am

("Can show Normal what she has to offer"....Damned autocorrect! xD)

For a brief moment, he stood there, confused on where she was going before hesitantly following.
As she went on to walk into the Castle itself, he quickly ran up a tree and effortlessly landed back, following her like nothing happened with two apples in his hands.
Going inside to eat?...Was there even something to eat inside? He had never considered it. Most of years he lived off apples! . .Apples!
They were tasty, after all.

No one, as far as the Englishman could hear or see, was taking any notice of them. All of them were too busy with their own idle gossips and training on the sunny day to take any notice of them.
He didn't speak- he wanted to surprise her if she turned around and he was randomly holding two apples.
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open)   Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:39 am

Well, she HAS went a bit of shopping earlier for some other fruits. Akilah never really minded apples, though. They ARE good but that's not the only food ever to exist. Akilah likes a variety. Once at her study's door, she opened it and motioned the other to come in. On her desk was a basket full of grapes, apples, and any other fruits that were available during the Third Crusade because I don't know what else. No, seriously. Well, maybe some veggies were available... Maybe hummus...
Back to top Go down
Lana Wake
Regular
Regular
Lana Wake

PostSubject: Re: Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open)   Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 2:08 pm

He entered, blinking, uncertain of what most of these fruits and vegs even are. They confused him, though he felt a deep inspiration to find out what they taste like in difference.
"These are quite some exotic fruits...I've never seen most of these before."
Norman didn't feel it correct to begin eating one thing at a time; this is her room and he won't assume things like that. It was interesting. He doesn't have a room himself, even after all these years.
His excuse was: he preferred the trees.
"May I try something?" he says, placing a healthy looking apple down onto the desk.
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open)   Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:02 pm

"You may." Akilah began to browse her bookshelf while he was doing his own thing. While browsing, she would occasionally find a book out of order and put it where it belongs. Though, she was confused as to why he was never introduced to these foods until now. Did he have a specific preference? Akilah didn't really know but she shrugged it off. The preferences of other people weren't her business. Unless she was asked to get something specific.

(If you need a description of what her study looks like in general, take a look in the "Bit of a Run-In" thread.)
Back to top Go down
Lana Wake
Regular
Regular
Lana Wake

PostSubject: Re: Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open)   Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:04 pm

Hesitantly, he tried a grape, putting the whole thing in his mouth before wincing. It was...sour. Not exactly something he was used to- nor did he like. Trying his best to hide his face from Akilah since he swelled up in denial, the moment quickly passed and he gave a short glance at a banana.
"Is that.....A banana?.."
While he has never tried one, Norman certainly knew what to expect. His voice reared with interest as he picked up the yellow fruit, examining it. "I've never seen one with my eyes before, but my ears hath heard tale."
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open)   Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:33 pm

"Oh, yes. I'm fond of it's taste. But even so, just peeling the skin is a tough job. Sure, it's funny coming from an Assassin but it's true. Either way, the taste makes up for it. Would you like one?" Akilah loves bananas! I repeat! Akilah loves bananas! This has been an ASA (Assassin Service Announcement) pass it on! Sorry. Couldn't help myself. Even if I am the writer, I still want to include some sort of joy as people read that way there's not really any boredom.
I kill the mood, huh?
Back to top Go down
Lana Wake
Regular
Regular
Lana Wake

PostSubject: Re: Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open)   Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:49 pm

Holding it, he looks at it, rather confused for a moment. It takes him a moment to analyze the object he is holding. It looks like a yellow cock.
Rubbing the back of his neck and ignoring his thoughts, Norman decides to use his brain on this and figure out what the hell he was meant to do with it. After all, she said about it's "skin" and if it was anything like a cock, he would need to---yes yes, that will do, Norman.
Slowly, he pinched the bottom of the banana hard and tore a rip into it, opening it up to reveal what more or less looked like food.
"..It didn't seem very hard to open, Lady Samara..."
Holding it out and showing her, he doesn't seem exactly thrilled by the idea of scoffing his face with a yellow cock-shaped ... fruit. It bothered him. Maybe he was just overthinking it.

"I....Might have a nibble, but it does have....a rather.....odd shape, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open)   Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 9:10 pm

"Huh... I never thought of doing that to peel it open..." Akilah you silly silly girl. "The shape doesn't really mind me. But when you have a whole bundle unharvested, it looks like a large hive... At least that's what I think. A single banana doesn't really catch me at confused."
Back to top Go down
Lana Wake
Regular
Regular
Lana Wake

PostSubject: Re: Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open)   Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:15 pm

Gazing at it with suspecting eyes, he was very uncertain even how they were harvested.
It's not like they grew on trees. . . .or did they?
Slowly, he took a small bite out the top of it. "..."
He looks at her, rubbing the back of his neck. "Tastes .. strange. Nothing I ever expected. Odd taste. Not sure if I like it or dislike it..."
Reguardless, he goes to eat the rest of it anyway. Wasn't like he was going to leave it half eaten and put it back- he's eaten this much!

Upon finishing, he holds the skin rather awkwardly.
"..Uhm.."
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open)   Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 4:24 pm

"Careful you don't drop and leave it on the floor. People will slip on these peels. As much as it is funny, we don't want anything to happen." Yeah. Though, imagine having an enemy slip on a benana peel so you're able to slay them easily. Snack + Weapon = Sweet! "Tasting something new for the first time can leave you undecided or you can immediately have a liking or disliking. It's understandable."
Back to top Go down
Lana Wake
Regular
Regular
Lana Wake

PostSubject: Re: Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open)   Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:11 pm

He looks at her blankly as she said that. Norman then looks at the peel again before shoving it in his robes hidden pockets.
"Might come in handy then~"
Smiling, he took one glance at the basket, but already felt...alright with what he had eaten. After all, having a diet of apples doesn't leave you with a lot of need for food.
"Thank you, madame Samara. I am in your debt once again, it seems."
His eyes now examined the study, but didn't take much notice of it in total truth. He liked books-
But not bookshelves. They weren't right...it was as if you were displaying how much knowledge you have when you haven't even read the books at hand. He himself would only put a book on a bookshelf incase he wanted to hide something.
And what on earth would he need to hide?
His blade? His apples? His clothes? His amour----Oh well, yes, his armour- which in fact is, indeed, hidden somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open)   Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Masyaf - Sunny Days (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2